Sounds Good Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patience and I cleaned up, and did the dishes.

- "She likes you." I told my girlfriend.

- "I hope so. Your Mom's incredible."

- "I think so."

- "But your father was an idiot." said Patience.

"You better not take after him."

***

Snogg and Patience released the game. It was bug-free, and almost error-free. It was, as I knew firsthand, an excellent game. Positive reviews and comments began to accumulate.

The cousins were already working on their next game.

- "Will you proof-read for me?" she asked.

- "Of course."

Between her waitressing job and the new project, Patience was pretty busy. But she wouldn't let that interfere with our schedule. We went out at least twice a week, during the day, even if it was just for lunch.

Patience always insisted on driving me home from at least one of those dates. Then she would gladly accept my invitation to 'come in for a coffee'.

I meant that honestly, the first few times. But somehow, we always seemed to end up snuggling on my couch, as Patience continued my sexual education.

I discovered that she loved having her ears stroked, or kissed, and that running my fingertip along her jaw line was guaranteed to turn her on.

'Come in for a coffee' almost invariably led to a handjob or a blowjob for me; but while Patience was happy to have me bring her off manually, she refused to let me go down on her.

- "I don't understand." I told her. "How is that fair?"

- "I know that your Mom isn't going to suddenly come downstairs, and find me going down on you. But it would be more embarrassing for me if ..."

- "But -"

- "I know. It doesn't make sense. But that's how I feel. Please ... be patient with me."

How could I not?

We also got together every Sunday and Monday night. On some of those occasions, we went out, but at least once a week - and sometimes twice - it was movie night.

Some of them we actually watched.

But we also cuddled on the couch, usually with my now-favourite blanket. I couldn't remember a movie night that didn't end with orgasms.

It's hard to complain about orgasms. I just wanted to go down on my girlfriend - to take that next step in our relationship, as well as my education.

When Mom mentioned that she would be going out to dinner with a couple of friends on Sunday, it took me a moment to realize what this might mean.

If Patience and I made that a movie night ...

I didn't hesitate to tell Patience, at the first opportunity.

- "Is that so?" she said. "And you're telling me this because ...?"

- "You're just messing with me. You know very well what I want."

- "Oh? And what might that be?"

She just wanted to hear me say it. I obliged her. "I want to go down on you."

- "Mmm ... that would be nice. But you might get even more than that."

My eyes just about popped out of my head. Had she just said ...?

"I think we're ready. Don't you think that we're ready?"

It would have been great to come back with something heartfelt, or even something suave. The best I could do was "Umm ..."

- "And if we might be making love soon, then you need to be prepared."

- "Prepared?"

- "Responsible, and prepared." said Patience.

I was too embarrassed to tell her that I already had condoms, thanks to my Mom.

So my girlfriend to took me to the drugstore, where she took me into the aisle where they kept the condoms. Prophylactics. Rubbers. The variety was bewildering. I had no idea there were so many types. Or where to begin.

"Nothing too fancy." she suggested. "Lubricated is nice, unless your girlfriend is allergic, or prefers more natural lubricants."

- "Umm ... are you allergic?"

- "No."

- "Okay. Three of these?"

- "You might as well get a dozen. And some lubricating gel. Sometimes a girl needs a little help. You never know."

I was bright red by the time we got to the cashier. As luck would have it, there was an elderly lady ahead of us. It took her ages to find the exact change in her coin purse, and then to locate her points card.

The cashier was very patient, but I was starting to sweat. It didn't help when a line began to form behind us, headed by another elderly lady leaning on a walker.

Oh, God, I thought: why not just televise the whole thing? I should have thought to buy some more items, like mouthwash, or deodorant - or toilet paper - to make it look like the condoms were just an afterthought. Or to hide them.

The old lady in front of us was now chatting with the cashier, who seemed to be in no hurry. Normally, I'm all in favour of friendly, courteous service. On this occasion, though, I would've preferred some impersonal speed.

By the time Grandma Moses was done, there must have been seven people in line behind us.

The cashier scanned our two items. Then, to my utter horror, she held up the lube, and examined it.

- "This stuff any good?" she asked.

If there had been a hole nearby, I would gladly have crawled into it. But Patience just smiled.

- "I don't know. We haven't tried it yet." she said. "It's going to be our first time."

- "Oh? That's nice." said the cashier. She slid our two purchases into a plastic bag. "Have a good one."

Then she seemed to realize what she'd just said. Both the cashier and Patience burst into laughter. I was too mortified to look back, to see what the old lady with the walker was doing.

***

"You have to admit, it was pretty funny." Patience insisted.

- "Years from now, I may come to agree with you."

- "Oh, come on. It's funny now."

She drove me home, where - to my renewed horror - she proceeded to tell my mother the entire story.

- "No! Have a good one? That's what she said?" Mom seemed to find it as amusing as Patience did.

But she spared a glance for her mortified son.

"Oh, don't worry about it, Dan. You'll laugh about it soon enough. I'm very glad, too, that you're being responsible."

- "Actually, we don't really need the condoms." said Patience. "I went on the Pill after our second date."

- "Wait - we didn't need them?" I said. "You mean all of that was for nothing?"

- "No. All of that was a lot of fun."

- "Patience was trying to get you to think responsibly." chipped in my Mom. "I think that's a very good idea."

To my intense relief, Mom didn't mention giving me a box of condoms. I got over my embarrassment.

Eventually.

***

First, though, my mother decided to have a 'Birds & the Bees: Advanced Edition" talk with me.

- "Take your time." she suggested. "Go slow. You may want to ... well, foreplay is good. You can never have enough foreplay."

- "Okay, Mom."

- "Don't be afraid to talk to her. Before - and during. Ask her what she likes. "

She gave me tons of advice, all of it as well-meant as it was embarrassing. How many parents - let alone single Moms - do that for their kids?

- "Thanks, Mom." I said. "I mean it. I appreciate what you're trying to do for me."

She didn't cry - but it was close.

***

- "Just so you know, Daniel. I've had a grand total of two sexual partners before you. The last one was over a year ago."

I didn't like hearing about Patience with any other guy, but I came to appreciate her telling me. I could have imagined much worse, so it came as something of a relief to learn that she only been with two men. She refused to say any more about them, which was probably a wise decision on her part.

It might not have been so wise, on my part, but I told Patience about my mother's coaching session.

- "That's sweet." said my girlfriend. "She's right, too. Let's take our time."

Patience advised me to take a shower just before she came over, that Sunday evening. Then she arrived with an overnight bag, which she deposited in my bedroom.

- "Your Mom said that I could stay over, if we were up late." she said, with a grin. "Or if I had a couple of glasses of wine."

I already had high hopes for this movie night, but the thought of Patience sharing my bed, sleeping beside me after we'd ... well, my heart started to beat faster. Much faster.

- "You look great." I told her. She did, too: she was wearing a turtleneck that clung to her curves, and a pair of tight jeans.

- "Thank you, sir."

Mindful of her suggestion, though - that we should take our time - I waited patiently while she set up a movie for us. Then we watched for a while. I couldn't concentrate on what was on the screen: I was far too aware of my beautiful girlfriend, sitting next to me.

Then Patience slid closer, and nudged my arm - that was usually her signal that I should lift that arm and put it around her shoulders.

She cuddled a little closer. In my hyper-sensitive state, I could smell her freshly-washed hair, and I swear I could feel the heat of her body.

- "Aren't you going to kiss me?" she asked.

There was only one answer to that question.

Her lips were soft, and yielding. Patience seemed to melt into my arms. I began to understand that she might be almost as turned on as I was.

I reached for her breast. She let me hold it for a moment. But then I realized that I was stymied. There were no buttons on her turtleneck. What was I supposed to do next?

Pull it over her head? That might require some cooperation on her part. Should I just ask her? Or maybe I could just show her where I wanted to go.

The turtleneck was tucked into her tight jeans. I pulled a bit of it out and up, creating a space just large enough to insert my hand.

- "Mmm ..." That was me, moaning into her mouth. I was so keyed up, the feel of her warm, smooth skin made me shiver.

Patience was working wonders with her tongue, while she allowed me to pull a little more of her turtleneck out of her pants, giving my hand more scope for maneuver.

- "Take your time." she reminded me.

It was good advice. I proceeded gradually, stroking and caressing her warm skin, and working more of her turtleneck out of her jeans.

Finally, though, my hand touched the underside of her breast. I think I gasped again.

- "You really like them, don't you?" she said.

- "Your breasts are fantastic." I managed to say.

- "You can call them boobs. Little boobs ... but they're still boobs."

- "Not so little. And they're ... wonderful."

Patience glanced down. Then she looked up, into my eyes.

- "It might be time to move to your room."

She was right. There was a wet spot on the front of my pants.

I felt a little self-conscious as we stood up, and walked to my bedroom, hand in hand.

Patience was more experienced than I was. But she was also far wiser. She knew how important these moments were, for me. She could also tell that I would reach the boiling point in no time.

That was why she took charge, and set the pace for us. I was just intelligent enough to let her.

- "Let's start with your clothes, for a change." she said.

Patience helped me remove my sweater and shirt, and then sank gracefully to one knee so that she could undo my pants, and pull them down.

She didn't linger, or tease; she was almost matter-of-fact about the whole business of stripping me. When she pulled my underwear down, she gave my erection a stroke, and then a kiss - but that was all.

Then she had me sit on the edge of the bed, so that she could take off my pants and underwear, and then my socks. I was completely naked. Patience took a long look at me.

- "You look great, too." she said. "But make yourself comfortable. It's a bit cold - why don't you get into bed?"

I trusted her. So I pulled down the covers and climbed into my bed. I sat up, with my back against the headboard, and pulled the sheets up to my waist.

"Oh, no." she said. "That won't do." Patience lifted one of my pillows, and inserted it between my back and the headboard.

Finally, she pulled the sheets down a bit, so that they covered me only up to mid-thigh.

"How's that?" she asked. "Better?"

- "Yes."

- "Good. It's better for me, too." Patience wasn't shy; she gave my cock a long, admiring look.

Then she did the most amazing thing: she backed up, close to my bedroom door, and proceeded to slowly remove her own clothing - all for me.

It wasn't a striptease, exactly. She didn't bump and grind, or anything like that. But Patience proceeded slowly and methodically. One piece of clothing at a time. First, the turtleneck. She pulled it over her head, giving me a great view of her torso, and gradually revealing her wonderful ... boobs.

Her eyes were on me the whole time, encouraging me to stare, to look my fill. Perhaps I should I have complimented her - told her how beautiful she was - but I was completely tongue-tied. Awestruck.

She undid her super-tight jeans, and somehow peeled them off. When she turned, to fold them, and carefully lay them on her overnight bag, I discovered that Patience had an incredible ass.

I'd seen her butt before - in pants, and in a skirt. But I couldn't have imagined what it would look like clad only in panties.

Then, with her back to me, Patience bent at the waist, and pulled those panties down to her ankles.

Mother of Mercy.

She was petite, and her ass was not very big, but it was exquisitely shaped. I wanted to grab it, to kiss it, to name civic monuments after it.

Between her divine little cheeks, I could see her protruding pussy lips.

Patience lingered in that position, as she slowly removed her socks. When she finally turned around, she was smiling.

- "Wow." I breathed. "You're ... a marvel."

- "I wanted your first time to be memorable."

- "You think I'll ever forget this?"

- "Hopefully not." she said. "Make room." With that, she lifted the covers and slid into bed beside me. I moved down from my sitting position, until I was lying next to her.

- "Thank you." I said. "That was amazing."

- "We're just getting started." she said. "But we're still going to take our time."

Easier said than done. Patience slid forward, and wrapped her arm over me. But she also squished her breasts into my chest, and pressed the length of her delightful body against mine.

We were lying together, face to face. Completely naked.

The temptation was there - to flip her over, and climb on top. But she had yet to steer me wrong. I trusted her. If she said we should go slowly, then that's what we would do.

At first, we did nothing but kiss. I was all too conscious of her breasts against my chest, and of the heat of her pelvic area on my lower stomach. There was also my painfully erect cock, wedged against her thigh.

I tried to concentrate on her lips, and on her tongue. I was nervous, though - and she knew it.

- "It's not a test." she said. "Just relax and enjoy yourself. I promise - I won't schedule the exam until after your seventh or eighth time."

That was a sweet thing to say. It wasn't just encouragement; it was a promise, too - that we'd be doing this more than once. I didn't have to ring all of her bells, or set off fireworks on my very first attempt.

- "How did you get to be so smart?"

- "I'm not. But I care about you, and I want you to feel good."

She ran her hand up my arm, and caressed my shoulder. I responded in kind. Take your time, I reminded myself - so I began with her arms, her elbows, and her shoulders. I kissed her neck, her jaw, and her ears ... which she liked, very much.

Soon enough, I progressed to her lovely breasts. I was well acquainted with her boobs. By now I had a pretty good idea what she liked, too.

I will admit that I did have a plan of campaign. I intended to kiss my way down her chest, across her belly, to her thighs, which I would thoroughly kiss and lick before moving on to my goal.

Unfortunately, Patience knew exactly what I was doing as soon as I shifted my body a little lower in the bed. She got her hand under my arm, and dragged me back up until we were face to face.

- "Not yet." she said. "I know what you want - and I want it too. But you're not going to last much longer. Please - let me go first." Her words made sense, sort of. But it was the pleading in her eyes that convinced me.

- "Okay."

- "Remember: we have all night."

I let Patience turn me onto my back, while she kissed my neck, my collarbones, and then moved down to my chest.

She was right, of course. I was a stick of dynamite with a very short fuse, at that point. Had I gone down on her, I would've been thinking only of the next step. I would've tried to bring her to orgasm as quickly as possible.

It wasn't a race, or a contest. She deserved my undivided, unhurried attention. That was what she gave me.

She didn't skip over my nipples, but circled them with her tongue. But we both discovered a new sensation as she lightly ran her fingernails down from the bottom of my ribcage to my hips. It made every hair on my body stand up.

- "Ooh." she said. "Somebody liked that."

She let her long hair trail over my lower stomach. Then Patience turned sideways, kneeling beside me. My dick was so hard, it was pointing at my chin.

She didn't tease me. She took hold of the base of my erection with her right hand, while she gently cradled my balls with her left. Then she gave the head of my cock a couple of drawn-out slurpy licks before taking me in her mouth.

She'd been right, of course. I didn't last long before I exploded, filling her mouth with my ejaculate. It felt like a geyser, but Patience didn't spill a drop. Still, she lingered over my cock for a moment, making sure that she'd got it all.

I was panting a bit, but I wanted to touch her. Because of the way she was half-kneeling, half-sitting beside me, the closest part of her body was her hip and the lovely rounded bowl of her butt cheek.

She was well within reach, so I put my hand on her hip, and slid it down to caress her ass.

- "Mmm ..." she murmured. That sounded like encouragement. She even shifted her position slightly, to grant me easier access.

With that kind of invitation, I pulled her a little further up the bed, so that I could reach her pretty little butt with both hands.

I loved Patience's breasts; they were soft, and firm, yet squishable. Her ass, on the other hand (or on both hands) was smooth and yet muscular. Was this from standing on her feet all day, at work?

There was an added bonus as I fondled her cheeks: they spread apart a bit more, further exposing her prominent outer labia. That was a temptation I couldn't resist.

I ran my hand up her thigh, and traced the outline of her lips with my fingers.

Patience didn't say anything, but I felt her tremble. A moment later, she inched up the bed, just a little bit closer.

Take your time, I reminded myself. I stroked her calves, and tickled the backs of her thighs. It was part teasing: I admit that. But I was also discovering what she liked. Lo and behold - goose bumps popped out all over her skin when I stroked her hamstrings and the back of her knee.

I returned to her ass, massaging away the goose bumps. Then I did the same for her thighs. At that point, I couldn't resist any longer; I slide my hand between her legs again, this time running my finger between her lips.

Through all of our movie nights, I'd had plenty of practice pleasing Patience with my fingers. But I'd always been sitting beside her on the couch, or with her legs across my lap. This position, with her ass so close to my face, was new - and very exciting.

It's not polite to stare. But she wasn't going to see me doing it, so I was able to watch as I slowly slid a finger inside her.

- "Mmmm ..." She definitely liked that.

I was enjoying it, too. But it wasn't part of my plans to bring her off this way. The question was, how could I smoothly transition to changing our positions? How to put Patience on her back, so that I could go down on her?