Sounds Good Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My clever girlfriend solved that problem for me. She pulled away, and then turned around, to face me.

- "Dan ..." she said. "What if I did ... this?" With that, Patience lifted her leg, and swung over me, so that she was sitting atop me.

"Would this work for you?" she asked.

I couldn't imagine anything sexier than my girlfriend sitting on my chest - naked. Her moist pussy was only a foot from my face, and I could almost feel the heat emanating from her core. If she moved up just a little bit ...

Her offer made good sense. If I wanted to go down in a more traditional position, I'd have to support my weight on my hands, or my elbows. I could do that - but for 10 or 15 minutes?

And if I began to tire - what then? I couldn't very well just lie atop her, letting her support my weight.

God bless her. She never stopped thinking about me. Patience knew that it would start to prey on my mind. How could I concentrate on her, if I was worried about my muscles, or my physical stamina?

She was offering a solution that would let me devote all the time I wanted to her pleasure (and mine), without worrying or feeling any additional pressure.

It hadn't escaped my notice, either, that if I was lying on my back, my hands would be free to roam ...

- "You're a genius." I said.

- "I beg your pardon?" she said. "Could you say that a little louder? I didn't quite hear it ..."

- "You're a genius." I repeated. "Scooch up here a bit."

First, though, Patience made sure that my head and neck were resting on a pillow. Only then did she move closer.

From this range, I could even smell her arousal. Without further ado, I planted a kiss on her nether lips.

- "Are you comfortable?" she asked.

- "Very."

Her outer lips were fleshy. Her taste was unusual, but not unpleasant. That didn't matter, anyway - I was totally turned on by the thought of what I was doing. Apparently, she was too.

- "Oh. You're ... you're ..."

- "Mmm-hmm ..."

For the first few minutes, I couldn't really do anything wrong. Everything was going to feel good for her. I kissed, and licked, and sucked gently.

My hands were active, too. I cupped her little ass cheeks, to draw her even closer. But I could also reach up, and take hold of her sweet breasts. One of each seemed like a good solution.

Patience held on to the top of my headboard, to support herself.

- "That's wonderful." she whispered.

There was no hurry. I wasn't rushing anything. But I heard the change in her breathing, and could sense the slight undulations of her hips as she pushed her pussy just a little bit closer to my lips and tongue.

Patience was getting closer. And then, suddenly, very close. I flicked my tongue over her clit, and clutched her sweet little butt in both hands.

She didn't make a sound, but her entire body shuddered.

Finally, Patience released a deep breath. "Oh, my ..." she said.

She dismounted, and lay down beside me. I took her in my arms, and without thinking, kissed her. It didn't even occur to me that my lips and tongue must've tasted like her pussy. Nor did I think that her mouth might taste like my semen. It just didn't matter to me.

Fortunately, it didn't seem to matter to her, either.

- "You liked it." I ventured.

- "You know I did."

- "Then maybe we can do it again."

She laughed. "Oh, you know we will. I'm already picturing me sitting on the couch, on movie night, with you under the blanket ... mmm."

We kissed a little more, until Patience twisted in my arms, and climbed onto my chest again.

- "Ready?" she said.

Then - wisely - she left me no time to think or worry about it. Patience simply slid down, and took hold of my erection. She placed the head of my swollen cock at her entrance, rubbed it back and forth - and sank down on it.

I felt the tip of my cock penetrate her. Then a little more ...

Warm, moist flesh surrounded me. I'd never felt anything like it. There is nothing like it.

It took her three attempts to sit all the way down - to take my full length. Eventually, though, my girlfriend was fully engaged. I was all the way inside her.

I was making love to Patience. That was the thought in the forefront of my mind. It was a few moments later that I realized that I was no longer a virgin - a fact that paled in significance compared to the awesomeness of being closely joined with a woman that I loved.

It would be nice to relate that we fucked for hours, in a variety of positions - that I brought her to multiple orgasms, or that we climaxed together ...

I lasted about nine strokes.

Then I simply grabbed her hips, unable to do anything except blast jets of cum into her. Patience moaned, then, and leaned forward to kiss me.

She held me tight as my spasms subsided. I wrapped my arms around her, and held her close.

- "I'm sorry." I mumbled.

Patience lifted her head, and looked me in the eye - at a range of about six inches.

- "Sorry? What are you talking about?"

- "I didn't ... I mean ..."

Bless her again; she knew exactly what I was worried about.

- "Dan - don't you dare. That was absolutely wonderful."

- "But -"

She placed her finger on my lips.

- "I felt you inside me. You filled me. Completely. And then I felt you come - you have no idea how incredible that was."

"If you're worried about how long you lasted ... don't. Think about this: I want to make love to you again. As often as we can."

Is it any wonder that I loved this girl?

***

She was right. We dozed for a while, in each other's arms. Sometime later, I awoke to find her ass pressed against my groin. I was hard, and my erection was wedged between her ass cheeks. My arm was around her; my hand was on her breast.

I gently caressed her boob. I couldn't help slowly sliding my cock between the cheeks of her perfect little ass.

- "Somebody's ready again." she said.

- "Sorry. I thought you were asleep."

- "So you were molesting me in my sleep?"

- "Umm .." Was there a correct answer to that question?

Patience reached behind her, and grasped my erection. She tucked me inside herself.

Oh, glory. It was the same incredible feeling I'd experienced - but this time, I didn't feel that my orgasm was imminent.

- "Oh, my God." said Patience.

My thoughts exactly.

***

- "You seem ... different, somehow." said my Mom.

- "Oh?"

- "I don't mean just because you lost your virginity."

- "Mom!"

- "I know: conversations you don't want to have with your mother. But you are different. I don't mean that you're a man now, or any of that tripe."

- "Tripe?"

- "It used to be a rite of passage. But teenagers having sex doesn't automatically make them adults. And I know a couple of men - one in his 30s - who's still a virgin. And he's no less of a man for it."

- "Really? Who?"

- "None of your business. Back to my point: you're different, now, and it's all to do with Patience. Have you not noticed? You're more relaxed, and more optimistic. You don't get frustrated as easily."

- "I suppose so."

- "There's no 'suppose' about it. You're more patient, and a lot easier to live with. I don't mean that you were some kind of grizzly bear, before Patience - but you're definitely more a teddy bear, now."

***

Mom was right. I had changed - for the better. Having someone to love - someone who loved me - made a tremendous difference in my life.

I still have MD. I always will. Some aspects of my life will become much more difficult as I age. But I don't dread the future anymore.

After six months, Patience and I are still together.

She hasn't quit her job yet, but she and Snogg are quite happy with the progress on their Patreon page. If it keeps up like this, and their second game is as good as the first, they may eventually have enough support to devote themselves to making games full-time.

I'm trying to help her achieve that goal, as much as I can.

*****

THE END