Sounds Like a Plan Pt. 02

Story Info
Learning how to say "Yes, dear".
4.5k words
4.75
4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: "Sounds Like A Plan" was intended to be a stand-alone tale of two lovers who are inexplicably drawn to each other. However, at the urging of those who commented on the story, I have spun this follow-up tale. If you haven't read the first story, please do before reading this story. Hope you like it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, my Lord!" exclaimed Yuki, my new girlfriend, "Is that a burning telephone pole that you just shoved between my butt cheeks? Shit, shit, shit...stop...wait...let me get used to your fricking fleshy battering ram!"

"Should I pull out? I don't want to hurt you." I nervously gulped as I witnessed a stark-naked Yuki slowly wiggling her buns that were thrust high in the air. Then hissing and wincing, she raised her face off of the sleeping pads in our tent and got to her hands and knees. I was stunned at the sight of her small puckered asshole that was tightly stretched around the girth of my embedded cockhead.

"Don't you goddamn dare do that! It's just been a while...a very long while...since I have been butt-fucked. My poor little anus must have returned to near-virgin tightest. Now, Logan, wait...hold still...and don't do anything. Let me gradually rock back and forth so that I can get used to you. Shit, that stings a bit, but as I always say, a little...aaah... with an emphasis of 'little'...pain can be stimulating.

"I remember my first time," Yuki reminisced as she gradually took more and more of me into her ass. "Bradley Cooper...at a college church camp. We were making out and nude underneath our covering blanket. He wanted to stick his dick into my pussy...but I refused... wanting to remain a virgin.

"Bradley then proceeds to con me...into trying an 'alternate' form of sex...as he put it. When I naively agreed to let him bugger me...hey, I was a naïve goody-two-shoes then and didn't know what I was getting into...Bradley somehow produced a small jar of Vaseline...stuck his puny dickhead into it... flipped me on my stomach...and crammed his prick between my spread buns. It hurt at first... but he wasn't near to your size...and after a while, it became a real turn-on...especially when I began playing with myself."

By this time, Yuki had taken all of me and her firm buns were pressing against my groin. Slowly gyrating her hips, she stirred my buried erection in her sizzling rectum. "Ooh, yeah, that does feel damn good. Pump that fat dick of yours gently in and out. Go slowly until I loosen a bit more...just like that...hmmm, yeah..."

Dropping her face back to the tent pads, Yuki reached between her parted legs to rub and then swiftly strum her stiff clit. "Yeah...I like the feel of your sliding in and out of my butthole. Oooh, you can go faster now...and a bit harder,' she panted.

"Bang my ass, honey...do it! Yeah, it feels so good being cornholed by you. Oh, yeah, baby, that's the way. Oh, shit, I going to cum real soon...yes, yes, yes...cum in me. Fuck me, Logan...fuck my ass! Shit...I'm going to cum...don't stop...please don't' stop...arrghh!... arrrgghhh!!"

While Yuki convulsed in her gut-wrenching orgasm, I grabbed her hips firmly and pulled her back to me. I repeatedly thrust into her, my groin slapping sharply against her reddening buns and causing her dangling tits to flop obscenely. Then driving in as far as I could into her twisting ass, my cock exploded, flooding her bowels with two balls-full of molten sperm lava. Spent, I collapsed in utter exhaustion on my sweat-drenched lover who was sprawled on the pads, twitching in the aftermath of her gut-wrenching climax and my massive sperm enema.

"God, how I love being booty-bang? It makes me feel wicked and downright sinful to be sodomized...but that was the best I've ever had. But oooh, you mean Big Bad Wolf, you probably stretched out my little girl's butthole to the size of a silver dollar. Given how much you spewed into me, I will be oozing with your spunk...letting silent farts... and walking bowlegged...for a while."

My dick made a lewd slurping sound as it was pulled from her butt when I finally rolled off Yuki's back. "Oh, I can finally breathe without you crushing me into the pads." Then reaching back to spread her lifted buns, Yuki quipped, "Here, you kinky beast, admire your handiwork."

And do you know what? Yuki was right. Her dilated anus was considerably larger in diameter and dribbled with my creamy semen. And while I didn't know about any farts, I knew she would be walking rather gingerly for a while.

"Doctor Miyuki McAdams, you have thoroughly corrupted me with your erotic wiles and addicted me to your incredibly sexy body. Where am I going to find another woman like you?"

"You won't. They broke the mold after they made me. And if you did, I would rip these," she hissed as she grabbed my nuts, "completely off. Do you understand, Major Logan Campbell? From now on, I am your one only, comprende?"

I jerked at the implied (and possibly real) threat to my family jewels, squealing a loud "Lima Charlie!" When I saw the confused look on Yuki's lovely face, I quickly added, "That military-speak for 'Loud and Clear,' ma'am!"

A broad smile of satisfaction graced Yuki's beautiful lips before a gave me one of her award-winning smooches that addled my brains and made my semi-soft manhood throb in response. "That's a good Big Bad Wolf...such a smart boy. Now, I am going to take a nap because you've plumb tuckered me out. But, when I wake up, this little girl is going to show you her appreciation for your compliment with some afternoon delight. Sounds like a plan, doesn't it?

"However, before I do that, where's that bag of alcohol wipes and the container of baby wipes? Ah, here they are. We are going to wipe each other down with the baby wipes so that we won't be sweat sticky-icky after we wake up. Hmmm, yes, Logan, you can pay special attention to my boobs and pussy...just don't get me too excited cuz I really need to rest.

"Well, the same goes for me, Yuki. With you thoroughly wiping my dick and balls, how am going to fall asleep when you've gotten me excited?"

"Logan-honey, I have to thoroughly wipe this big piece of man-meat and your balls first with baby wipes and then with the alcohol wipes. You visited my flushed-out poop-chute with it, and you can't expect to shove it up my snatch or into my mouth without it first being sanitized. It wouldn't look good if Dr. McAdams contracted a bacterial or fungal vaginal inflection from a certain Major Campbell, would it? There, all done. Now, I'll blow on your cleaned dick and nuts to evaporate the alcohol...ooh, you like that, huh? Well, how about a little preview of what to expect after my nap, ummm, you sure do taste good..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We kept to our tent, making wild and uninhibited kinky love, sleeping, and then finding new ways of pleasuring ourselves and investing in our future together. The only time we dressed and left the tent was to use the communal restrooms or to jump in my SUV to buy food, booze, alcohol- and baby-wipes, or lubricant (not necessarily in that order). Once back in the tent and its door zipped closed, clothes were shed and we were at it again.

"Baby-girl," I murmured as Yuki's sweaty naked body was limply draped over mine, "What are we going to do after this three-day weekend is over? I don't think that we can just go back to the way were...at least, I won't be able to. Hell, I can't keep my hands and lips off of you, and it would be real torture if I couldn't get my nipple-suck fixes."

"Same here...I've grown accustomed to your beautiful piece of manhood being shoved into the orifices of my willing body. Logan, I know we're moving really fast...like warp-speed...but I for one would like to come out that we're a couple. Ha, won't Sergeant Johnson be thrilled?"

"Yeah, that sneaky little bastard would be over the moon to find out that we're a twosome. Do you know that blabbermouth has kept our group and pretty much the entire hospital abreast as to what is happening between us? And there is betting going on... probably run by him...that you will seduce me and make me yours? Hmmph!"

"Ha! Remind me to give him a big hug and kiss on the cheek! But really, Logan, what are we going to do?"

While an anxious Yuki waited for my response, I took my time for I knew that what I said next would forever change our budding romance and lives. Then sucking it up, I simply stated, "We will declare to the whole group, hospital, wing, and world that we are a couple. I've never said this to a woman so early in a relationship, but I love you, Dr. Miyuki McAdams, pure and simple."

The look of surprise and then teary eyes were immediately followed up by Yuki bowling me over, kissing me wildly, and provocatively rubbing her damn sensuous nakedness over mine (something I definitely was getting used to). "I love you...I love you too, Logan... and will be so proud to say that I am your woman and that you are my man!"

"I want more, Yuki. I'd like for us to live together and not in this damn tent. Look, you're renting monthly until you find a place of your own. Well, the lease for my apartment is up at the end of next month. Maybe, if you're willing, we might look for a place of our own...either to rent or to buy. That is if you're willing?"

Once again, I was treated to another Yuki huggy-bear, kissy-face reaction (now I know I made the right choice). "Yes, Logan, yes. I know that we are compatible...extremely compatible...sexually. Let's see how we do living together. Let's start looking for our place."

When I asked if there was anything else we should consider, Yuki hesitated and then said, "Do you remember asking me why I would want to move to the base which was in the middle of nowhere? I believe my answer was 'to find my own place where I can settle down and bear fruit.' That is what I'd like to do...find my own spot...settle down with the right man...and 'bear fruit.'"

I gulped as the possible meaning of the last phrase jumped up and slapped me smack in the face. "By 'bearing fruit' do you mean...a child?"

Yuki stared me straight in the eyes and then lightly kissed me on the lips. "Logan, I'm twenty-eight and not getting any younger. The longer I wait, the harder it will be to conceive...but not one kid...I want more than one." Then after a pause, she continued, "And you're one year older than me...have you thought about kids...and having them before you are too old to enjoy them?"

I suddenly felt as if I was in the boxing ring, sparring with Yuki. "Having kids? (a wake-up shot to the head)...before I'm too old to enjoy them (a low blow to the groin)?" Reeling from these sudden and unexpected realizations, I managed to feebly croak, "But we're not even engaged or married."

My lover looked at me as if I were a silly little boy. "Logan, dear, nowadays a lot of people put the cart before the horse. I'm a professional who is making good money and will be living with a good man. Regardless of whether we're married or not, I know our children will have a good and nurturing home. And if by chance, we don't workout... which I don't believe will be the case...I am prepared to be a single parent."

Talk about a knockout blow that sent me reeling to the canvass. Kids before marriage... single parent...what the hell happened to just living together in sin? I tried to recover and stammer a coherent response, but Yuki kissed me again, rendering me paralyzed of thought and action (again, sigh).

"Don't stress, Logan, we haven't even moved in together. When I feel things are right, I'll have my IUD extracted. If you want, you can choose to wear condoms, but I've gotten used to your semen leaking out of me. If you do not want to use rubbers, we...or I will take whatever comes. Doesn't that sound like a plan? (what could I say)"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Whether I liked it or not, my lovely physical therapist was in control of our romance (not that I minded terribly) and lives (as if I had a choice). When the news that we were finally a certified couple and would be living together, the entire hospital was abuzz. Yuki would just smile at the blatant inquiries and then subtly shared enticing tidbits. I, on the other hand, received a chuck on the shoulder or a knowing smirk that I had scored the golden ring that they (overtly or covertly) had yearned for.

It went without saying that we soon found a four-bedroom house that was for sale in a quiet community that was adjacent to the base. After some quick financing through the base's credit union, we opted to put down an offer and bought it. Moving in, setting up the house, and living together proved to be a continuation of our three-day tenting experience... full of kinky and lusty sex that further strengthened the bond between the two of us.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On our first anniversary of living together, a sweaty naked Yuki rolled on top of me to rub herself sensuously against me. "Happy anniversary, honey. It has been a good year together, hasn't it? I look forward to many more.

Then before I could say anything, she continued, "Logan dear, (oh, oh, there she goes with that tone...what is she going spring on me) I need to let you 'know that I made a trip to the Planned Parenthood Clinic in the city and have my IUD removed. I've had it in for quite a while and it was getting to that time when it should be replaced. However, I have decided not to replace it.

"I'm sorry for not telling you sooner but please don't be mad, Logan, and listen to me. I know I should have told you, but I'm twenty-nine now and need to take the next step in my life which is having children. I don't think I am fertile right now...but I will be soon. I hope that you are willing to father my children and will be with me to raise them. However, if you don't want to be a father at this time or help me raise them...well...I will go it alone."

Once again, I had reached the fricking turning point in our romance. That I loved Yuki was a plain fact as was her love for me, and I couldn't imagine life without her. Our relationship was reinforced by the acceptance and general anticipation of the entire hospital that we'd become more than a case of shacking up with each other

"Miyuki McAdams, will you please marry me?"

"Oh, fucking, of course, Logan," Yuki screamed as she lewdly rubbed her nakedness against me (hmmm, I love the way Yuki accepts). "You won't regret it. I guarantee it. Ah, and Logan, dear, (oh, oh, here we go again) let's make our wedding soon as possible...nothing fancy... simple gold bands. Why? Because I want you to 'put me in the family way' as soon as possible...and waddling down the aisle or carrying our newborn infant is not part of the plan. Am I clear?"

What else could I say but, "Lima Charlie, dear."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Our engagement and ensuing sudden wedding were the buzz of our group of medical specialists and eventually the entire hospital. Staff Sergeant Johnson orchestrated our wedding arrangements. With everyone from our special care group in attendance, our wedding at the base chapel was a simple one followed by a casual potluck reception.

And it was none too soon for unbeknownst to those in attendance, Yuki was pregnant when she walked down the aisle. This was because soon after accepting my proposal, my horny and determine fiancée became focused on getting herself pregnant.

"Logan-honey," Yuki murmured in that tone that meant that one of her plans was about to be sprung on me. "In a month or so, we'll be married and I was thinking...since I am regular with my periods, I have a week before I will be ovulating. So, before I get out of bed each morning during that period, I will check my vaginal mucus by sticking two fingers up my cunny...or you can do it if you want to...ha, thought you would.

"When my mucus gets eggy-white and sticky, I will be ovulating. You then have to then fuck the living daylights out of me, pumping into me all the baby-batter that you have. We'll do it in the morning...at lunch in your office, if we can...as soon as we get home... and before we go to sleep...for as long as we can. Got it?"

"Let's see...I finger-fuck your snatch...and if you are eggy-white sticky...I pussy-bang you...and fill your hot tight twat with millions of sperms...as often as I can. Right? Hmmm, such a difficult task. Maybe the Big Bad Wolf should practice with his little girl?"

Beaming me a mischievous grin, Yuki purred, "Oooh, I never thought you'd ask. You know what they say, 'practice makes perfect...or in this case, a baby.'"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If I thought my wife was lustful during that three-day weekend in the tent, she was demanding until she got pregnant and insatiable once she was. "Ohhh, yeah, honey, hump me...fuck me good...I need it so badly. Hiss, watch out! My fat nipples are extremely sensitive as is my clit and pussy. Thank God, I don't have any morning sickness...puking kind of ruins the mood. But I'm not and isn't this a better morning workout than you could get at the gym or jogging? Yeah, give it to me, honey, give it to me!"

I don't know how Yuki manage to look so fresh and glowing by the time we got to work, but she was. I, on the other hand, looked completely haggard, barely making it into my office and for my morning briefing with Staff Sergeant Johnson.

"Why, sir...you look...if I may say so, completely exhausted while your wife...sigh...look refreshed. What have the two of you been doing?"

"It's all your fault by playing matchmaker and troublemaker. Now that Yuki is pregnant, she is utterly insistent that her growing wanton demands are satisfied. And don't you dare repeat a word of what I just said, Sergeant?" Of course, that admonition didn't stop Joe Johnson from spreading the news, judging by the knowing looks, muffled snickers, and numerous sympathetic pats on the back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Logan! Guess what?" erupted from an obvious overjoyed Yuki as she burst into my office as she often did when she had something to tell me that just couldn't wait. "We are going to have twins! Yeah, Fred Lieberman, our group's OB-GYN did an ultrasound on me since I finished my first trimester. And we're getting two for the price of one...ain't that a kick in the ass? No wonder I've been eating for two...actually three."

I sat there in a state of total shock...two children...at the same time. Before I could say anything or respond, Yuki hugged me and said, "This means that the pressure is off...for me...and you. We can wait a bit before having more children."

"More?" flashed through my head, "Yuki wants more? Isn't two enough?"

Yuki, being the mind reader that she was, quickly piped up, "Honey, don't worry for now. Why don't I have our two little babies before we think about another one or more? This pregnancy is wreaking havoc on my body and psyche, and thank you for hanging in there and being there for me. Your 'tangible reassurances'...if you know what I mean... during this time means more than you can imagine. Twins...no wonder I've been so...'needy'...more than normal. I can't wait until we get home...then we can really celebrate...our way. Yeah, sounds like a plan, doesn't it?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had read that a pregnant woman experienced an increased libido all the way through her second trimester. However, due to increased fatigue and bodily changes, that very same sexual drive diminished in the last trimester.

Huh, no way! While Yuki was fatigued much of the time, her swelling breasts and the increased sensitivity of her clitoris and pussy made her incredibly voracious in her sexual demands. Whether I was in the mood or not, I was at Yuki's beckon-call...a stud-slave, if you will. But Yuki didn't have to twist my arm (or squeeze my nuts) much and certainly had a way of getting a rise out of me (if you know what I mean) no matter how tired I was (sigh).

Because Yuki was carrying twins, she was as she entered her third trimester extremely larger than normal...more like "El Blimpo" with engorged breasts and a swollen belly like a statuette of Mother Earth. I quickly learned (and at times painfully) how "emotionally sensitive" a pregnant woman could be about her appearance. I made it a point to keep my lips zipped other than to tell Yuki how beautiful she was to ensure she was happy and that there was peace in the house (another big sigh).

12