Sounds Like a Plan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there was any loss in libido, it had to do more with her physical uncomfortableness and awkwardness. Gone was her spontaneity out of jumping my boner whenever, wherever, and however she wanted to. When denied her favorite sexual positions due to her bloated abdomen, Yuki became depressed and damn grouchy.

"Logan! Do something! I haven't had an orgasm this week and I am so fucking tense that it is driving me absolutely crazy. Because of my big fat belly, I can't do the horizontal rhumba with you...or ride you with your dong churning my juices...or even get banged from doggy-style for being a bad little bitch-in-heat. I know that you've tried to please me with a good booty-bumping...eating my pussy out...and spooning me while jerking me off, but I need more...like a good old vigorous cunt-fucking! What am I going to do?"

I was about to try and calm my lovely wife when it came to me. "Yuki, why don't you sit at the edge of the bed while I stand before you? Now, lean over and start sucking me...no, I'm not being selfish...I just want you to get me rock-hard as a prelude of things to come. Ooh, that's the way Mrs. Campbell...ooh, yeah, suck me like the little horny preggie slut that you are! Yeah...

"Now, lay back on the bed and let me kneel and put your legs on my shoulders so that I can return the favor by eating someone's juicy pot-pie...yummy. Ooh, someone likes that, huh? What if I now let my fingers slide up and down your slippery pussy slit. My, what a big fucking clit someone has...so fat and dark...just begging for some tongue-attention...oooh, and super-sensitive too. How about some fingering of your G-spot with one...now, two fingers? Oh yeah, my lovely wife is squirming and her liquid excitement is starting to flow out of her open cunt to run between her spongy butt cheeks.

"Now, for the piece de resistance...pushing back your legs back a little and spreading them wide...and then shoving my hard cock up your tight little snatch...so hot...so wet. Uhhh, does Miyuki Campbell like her husband's man-meat being crammed into her? Ooh, someone is heaving and twisting, moaning and groaning....and must like being fuck good and hard."

At first, Yuki didn't respond to my teasing inquiries until she finally blurted out, "God, Logan, shut the fuck up and fuck my cunt good! It feels so damn good! I'm so goddamn close...don't stop... harder...faster! Oh, fucking yes! Shit! I going to cum! I'm cumming, you goddamn bastard...fuck me! Arrghh! Arrghh!! Arrghh!!!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ooh, goddamn it! It's all your fucking fault," groaned Yuki, as a major contraction gripped her body, causing her to nearly crush my hand in response to the spike of agony to rip through her body. It didn't matter that having children was part of Yuki's plan for her...and our lives. Somehow her premeditated efforts to become impregnated were forgotten in the throes of her labor. At this point in time, I was the cause of her misery. As I often did with my wife, I shut my mouth and endured her delivery-induced rant and the accompanying physical abuse.

And yet, hours later when our two healthy children. Aaron and Adam greedily suckled at her extended teats, Yuki sighed in contentment. As she experienced her first letdown that was instantly followed by her mother's milk spurting out of her large nipples into the voracious mouths of our twin boys, my wife was in utter bliss. "And oooh, I've had my nipples suck before but never like this. They keep tugging and sucking so quickly...and two tits at the same time...God, it was worth it.

"Aren't they beautiful," sighed Yuki. "Don't they make you want you to have more? Logan, dear (oh, oh, what is she going to spring on me), I think our boys should have a little sister to round them out...in taking care of her...and listen to a female's point of view. Yes, and I know that she'll be the apple of your eye...definitely, don't you think so?"

I was mesmerized by my lovely wife and our twins who voraciously suckled at her distended nipples, and didn't know what to think much less what to say. Finally, I managed to feebly croak, "But what if our next child isn't a girl?"

Yuki gave me that "Are you stupid?" look of hers before saying, "Logan, dear (oh, fucked, I'm screwed), if we don't have a girl next...well...then we try again. Of course, we might have to get a bigger house..." Then with this shit-ass grin on her lovely lips, my wife said, "Don't you agree, Logan-dear?"

I was utterly speechless at what Yuki had just said, but before I could respond, she murmured, "They have such a healthy appetite, and...aaah...will soon drain my boobies dry. Sorry, honey, there may not be a whole lot left for you. But, while mommy is not cleared for vaginal...and even anal...sex, the doctor didn't say anything about oral. So, if daddy can wait a while until mommy has finished breastfeeding our two baby boys and they return to the nursery, I am sure she wouldn't mind sucking daddy dry behind the privacy curtains. Doesn't that sound like a plan?"

It then I realized that whenever Miyuki (McAdams) Campbell said, "Sounds like a plan," it was always "her" plan that ensnared me and to which I went along. Sigh, how simple life can be when all you have to do is say to the love of your life is, "Yes, dear" and go with 'her' plan. Sigh!

12