Soup Style Bk. 09 - Sara

Story Info
Silently Sensual or Every Word Has To Be About Her?
3.8k words
0
601
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Silently Sensual

Alexandra could be silent. Sara could not. Alexandra could be devoted to someone else's pleasure. Sara could not.

Sara received from dispatch the orders for her to report to Samantha McLeod. On her way to do so, she wondered: what would be asked of her? What. Would. Be. Asked? Of. Her.

[Flashback] Alexandra initiated a change in position, ending her offering him more of her breasts surrounding his shaft, a tit job, pleasuring his penis between her breasts. He smiled and instantly surged in his desire to breed Alexandra as she rotated, slowly and sensually, until her position had changed for a 69, he on the bottom with a choice of her pussy that pleased without ending or the ass that would win awards if awards were available for award-winning asses. She on top, so that her mouth all the way into her throat, also engaging her lungs, so that every movement, even her breathing, could be devoted to pleasing his penis. She slowly continued the elliptical rotating of hips and the subtle muscular contractions that she knew would entice him even more for ass play. Each was happy. Each was aroused. Each was sharing in the happiness of the other.

His responsiveness to her ass was exhilarating for her. This was love, silently sensual, spiritually as well as physically approaching nirvana (the Buddhist notion for the disappearance of the individual into the universe). She loved his loving her ass. Almost, she felt, worshipful.

[Return to Present] In the emotional recollection to her last time with him, Alexandra was hesitating to return to the now, to the reality What reality? The white lie that he was gone? He had told her to pretend. To act in all ways as if he had passed away. At the wake, the celebration of life, the gathering of those important in the lives of Ashley and her grandfather, when it was Alexandra's turn to share his last words with her she had to decide whether to tell a white lie. A lie. Yes, a lie, but, harmless compared to the harm that telling the truth might have triggered? His secret. Her lie.

From the outset of their relationship, Alexandra had enjoyed his silent communication. They had exchanged few words between themselves. They were a couple that had enjoyed many lovable soul-mating thoughts together. They seemed to be always hearing the same music from the universe.

Odd, for her, a rising star in social influencing, to be silent. She had the ability to be quiet. She had the ability to keep secrets. She had the conscience to feel badly if she had to deceive anyone. She was honest in her influence. She made her money from being a social influencer. Talking, writing, and posting about the other activities in her life was her job. Having her ass teased was her pleasure.

How could she share with others what he had said in his last words with her? Better that nobody knew of them, let anyone believe it was just more of their bonding without words than to know the actual words, the instructions, he had said.

Silence would be believable. A white lie that they had been silently lovemaking would work. They had consistently been silently lovemaking for, well, it had felt like somewhere, sometime, no, outside of time counting down. She honestly did not know if he wanted her to talk, or to talk more. She honestly did not know. Did he want to hear her moan? Did he want her to talk dirty? Did he want her to talk at all? Even the thought of asking him had not come up. She enjoyed everything in how they interacted. Yes, she had heard him speak, and, yes, he had heard her speak. But, far more often than talking, their lives were together unspoken, between them, were smiles and touches that communicated where words have not gone. Even when he pitched in to help her assemble or disassemble products for her to review in her postings, they mostly communicated nonverbally.

Touching. They shared touching. Breathing. They shared breathing. Longing. Yes, they shared longing for one another, but, something is inadequate in saying that they longed for one another. Somewhere on a spectrum that might include longing was there also the idea of trusting? Was trusting what really set apart how they loved one another? There was no questioning, no doubting, no hesitation that they loved because they trusted and longed for each other.

Some lovers go to heights of exhilaration to share any information. Not him. With Alexandra, he had shared secrets that she and Ashley knew, but none of the others in Ashley's orbit had suspected. Knowing that he was dead to everyone else but wasn't really yet dead but soon likely would be, all too much to process for ordinary humans, all accepted on the shoulders of Ashley and Alexandra.

He would sometimes say an odd factoid that especially got a reaction from Aida. More often, he and Ashley would engage in their language of shrug. They spoke shrug. Aida had picked it up earliest and demonstrated her becoming fluent. Alexandra had delighted in catching on, acquiring and using the new skill. Shrugging was an amazingly fun way to share ideas.

He treated the women in his life differently, but, without anything that diminished his love for any. With Alexandra, his love was without limit. Just as his trusting of Alexandra was without doubt. Unquestionable. What was it about pets that people said they enjoyed -- unconditional love? Did that mean that he necessarily had less trust of Aida? Aida, analytical to the apex of anyone's being analytical, would thrive on being questioned, as if an erotic component of love-making. She explored the world of sex toys. Sex toys with him, with Alexandra, with Elsebet, with herself, oh, yes, with herself.

Alexandra, unlike Aida, had almost completely gone without toys after connecting with Ashley's grandfather. She was connected with him, physically, emotionally, spiritually, without toys as well as without words. Oh, she could talk. And, yes, she could toy. But, for her, he was her favorite personal pleasure. For him, he had entrusted her with his death, and, his life. She and Ashley knew pseudothanatos (wrongly diagnosing death of someone still alive). Nobody suspected that the interrogation, the set up for the interrogation that was blamed for the decline of Ashley's father had included elements preparing everyone to later believe he had gone comatose, subsequently that he had died. In reality, yes, he had gone comatose. In reality, he had not died. But, Alexandra was not at liberty to behave as if he were alive. It was essential for her to successfully live for all to see and believe that he had passed away. Her sadness was real, total and almost unbearable, because although not yet dead, he had explained to her and to Ashley that this respite from the timing of his death would be extremely short, that he had a quite short mission that almost certainly would not allow him to continue with them.

Alexandra was a fast thinker. She realized that her prior expectations that she would find someone with whom to settle into a married life was unlikely with him. He was old, and she had learned from others that he had outlived four separate lifetimes with wives. From the outset she had realized that he was unlikely to be marriage material, marriage seeking, or marriage friendly (as he was already when they met enjoying the frequent booty call from others). Alexandra loved him. She also loved Aida. Would it be good for anyone if she even thought to attempt to make him exclusively her own lover?

Alexandra, the fast thinker, the first mover, let herself be free from her romantic past dreams. She lived this reality without guilt, without fear, without any reason to beat herself up over her change in choices. Just as easily as she had initiated sex with him, as she had initiated changing their positions from her titty-fucking him to her sharing themselves in 69ing, she was able to make her changing their world look entirely effortless, merely another silently sensual adjustment for them to enjoy. Even when they could not enjoy, as he declined towards what would appear certain death, she lived without fear, without violating the boundaries between her public and her private self.

Alexandra, almost ever the first in what she did, had, uncharacteristically for herself, had Aida transition to a leadership role in the polygamous union. Aida had brought Elsebet out of the world of booty calls to Ashley's grandfather and instead Elsebet shared their bed, shared their lovemaking, shared their becoming a kind of a family unit. Doing so left Sara out of the booty calling loop, whether terminated by Sara, by Ashley's grandfather himself or by Aida revising his availability to her limited new unit.

Had Alexandra known of his having impregnated both Elsebet and Aida? Was she also pregnant but sufficiently later in cycle so as not yet to know herself?

As their kids had backed off from nursing in favor of more foods, Aida had been the one from whom the kids had been weaned and whose milk production had ended. Alexandra had continued session with her far lower production of milk but the rewarding relationships. Did her continuing to nurse have an effect of preventing her from successfully also becoming pregnant?

Chapter 2: The Transformation of Sara

The booty calls had ended when Aida and Alexandra were in almost daily life together with Ashley's grandfather. During the time, the era, when Ashley's grandfather had responded to the booty calls from Elsebet or from Sara, he had also been known to help Perizat with her physically demanding chores for cleaning up after her catering jobs. He had, for a time, also been engaged in trying to help out with her preparation of foods to be served from those enormous cauldrons, but, in a sense, that had been changed by the teenagers recruited for temporary work from the youth group who had subtly redirected Sara away from themselves by making Ashley's grandfather seem more viral, more available, more of whatever might divert Sara from the unacceptable targets whom she had pestered.

Although he had sometimes assisted Elsebet, it was generally in the context of his providing parental attendance at the mini-camps she operated. Those were not so common as the booty calls from Elsebet for him, but, after Elsebet had teamed with Aida on project work, Aida really relocated Elsebet from one world, the world of her home where the project work was accomplished, to a separate world that replaced her calling him on a booty call to visit her with instead Elsebet joining Aida to share his bed.

This also left Sara out.

Sara had always felt an outsider. Not wholly okay. She was part Japanese, a small family line that was also Russian, an almost equally small fractional heritage of Irish, German and Armenian. How had all of those blended to be in her lineage? She was second generation Japanese American by cultural upbringing. She was wary of guys with Yellow Fever. She was wary of being considered too much of a stereotypical Japanese. Her mother had continued Japanese traditions that her mother had passed along, especially with foods. Also with a vulnerability to strange sexual experiences.

As Sara entered Samantha's office, there were quite a few uncertainties weighing on Sara. Sara, rarely able to stay silent long enough for someone to fill the void (imagine the contrast to Alexandra!) was unable to initiate action, so, as was her character, she could barely contain herself from starting the report even if she did not yet know on what topic she was to report. Or. To. Be. Questioned.

"Ma'am," began Sara, pausing long enough for her hope to be fulfilled that Samantha would take up the slack from that point. Samantha had famously exhibited perspicuity in their prior meetings. (In fact, if readers recall, it was only through the lead-the-horses to water actions by Alexandra's prompting of everyone, not least of which prompting Samantha herself so that Samantha had answered with revelations about her grandfather and Ashley's grandfather having served together in a war from a time before the lifetime of Samantha). Sara tried again, asking "is there something you wanted me to do, ma'am?"

Samantha, to Sara's surprise, then did speak. Said a lot, too. Sara was informed by Samantha of the report from surveillance of Sara herself. The report included the booty calls from both Elsebet as well as from Sara to Ashley's grandfather. The report also included the change, the cessation of relations with Sara and the change of venue for Elsebet to be taken "home" by Aida.

The real surprise? The order for her to report here and now had less to do with the vigilante investigation, other than its phoenix like response after investigators had requested a warrant for extending their vigilante surveillance to Carla. Carla, who together with EmmaLee, were the neighborhood royalty. Also, a bigger surprise, that Carla's grandfather had been trained in diving during his own military service and had recreationally dived often with Ashley's grandfather long before Carla was born. That Carla's grandfather and Ashley's grandfather had been partnered in several small businesses in the community, for which essential business services had employed EmmaLee's parents. [The businesses? Oh, underwater welding as one. A kid camp for the skills in equestrian arts with a unique program for quite young kids to learn and train in cavalry and infantry archery. Hmmmm]

In an odd little factoid that had not been known to Sara until that moment, Samantha added that Carla's grandfather's family recipe for vegan adobo was now added to the menu for Cauldron Catering, prominently featured, and, that Cauldron Catering itself was no longer owned by Perizat. Cauldron Catering was now said to be owned by Carla and Alexandra. It was now Alexandra who was posting all this to her social influencing media. Alexandra. Influencing.

Sara was asked to report repetitiously, again, and, again, and, again, what she knew or had heard from others of the criminal efforts to force Cauldron Catering to become a front for drug dealing and sex trafficking by a leading politician. Each time Sara repeated what she knew, answering each narrowly crafted question posed for her, she wondered where this was going?

The upshot of it was that somewhere above Sara's level of comprehension, cooperating with internal affairs, and a special prosecutor's investigators, Carla had taken over Cauldron Catering with Alexandra as the "face" of the partnership taking over from Perizat's prior ownership, setting up a sting for the criminal taking wages as a civil servant if he was to approach Alexandra with similar intentions. Disappointed at what seemed to be yet another distancing of Perizat from her reach, Sara wondered to herself why she was being told any of this?

Sara was now assigned a semi-undercover mission, to become the off duty hired security for both Alexandra and when Alexandra was at any catering related activity, to be the obvious-to-any-and-to-all security hired for such activities. Her job, without letting other off duty officers know, was to really hire them as security during the catered events. Not to interfere with anything that developed, but, to be aware that there were others, undercover, monitoring everyone.

Sara instantly felt relief at these developments. Moreover, Sara felt a lurking opportunity for her, herself, to get the teenagers staffing those catering activities at which she was now paid to be providing security. This was a total transformation from her worries to her now being excited at the overlap of her career and her own targets of lust fantasies.

She knew that she had no authority to intervene in the allegations of the politician's crimes. She was equally aware that the participation of internal affairs implicated her as having already been suspected of wrongdoing. If she was to present herself in an undercover role so closely appearing to be her real persona, how had Ashley's grandfather known to ask her to bring The Twins to him? Having failed to get his message in time to execute on it, was she now at some different level of likely involvement than passing along a request to The Twins?

As she wondered, there was a nod from Samantha through her window, and into her office came two jolly barrel-chested but old-looking officers. The Twins?

Were the stories true that they had shared a wife in some deviant sex? Would her going under cover as an operative on a mission open the door for her to be double penetrated by them?

Chapter 3: Boukefala (Greek for Bucephaslus, the Horse of Alexander)

The Twins took over the meeting as if this were as simple as organizing donuts to be served at roll call. "The next gig for catering is at the polo fields," heard Sara as the briefing for their mission continued. "The polo fields exist from the same guys who had the stables and horses that nowadays are leased to the city for the equestrian park patrols, who after they leased their barns and horses to the city went ahead and developed the polo fields venue and rode on the earliest teams."

There is a network of easements and horse trails that connect for riders to go from one border all the way to the next border, and, here, those trails connect to the polo fields and run through the old monastery in the big regional park all the way to the science museums and research institutes at the opposite end of the parklands. Sometimes, drug runners or coyotes bringing in illegal entrants would exploit the unguarded and easily followed system of trails, too. Nonetheless, the easements were lightly trafficked. Sometimes an adventurer with pack animals would cross the area, but, they went unused more often than used by horses, donkeys, mules, or llamas. Some hikers or joggers used them, almost always outnumbering any four-legged travelers. No, not outnumbering, as sometimes dog walkers or the hikers and joggers would bring along their dogs.

"The plan includes a few elements and a lot of actors. One part is to have some audience-drawing events at the polo fields that will be catered, with publicity that the new owners of the catering company include the granddaughter of one of the founders for the parks, reinforcing the news that is showing an opportunity for someone inclined to hide drug dealing or sex trafficking to act on those inclinations. Another part will be a publicized failed catering venue at the old fire station where we will have put undercover confidential informants (sex workers). The idea is that Alexandra will get herself noticed quickly by the politicians. She will be openly trying to cater but finding almost a brothel operating from the other side of the old fire station next to cemetery, she will start posting on social media that the park is not safe for family outings and she will also complain publicly to anxious city officials that catering from that location is not going to be safe for her employees or the public."

"You are the only one on the security team that will know about this all being observed. Yes, you and all the other members of the security team that get hired will be off duty police. You alone though will know that all of the body cam and all of the audio comms are being monitored by a task force including our own internal affairs and teams in secret from the office of the special prosecutor as well as under cover agents from the state police reporting directly to the governor. We want to know in real time as the attempt to use the catering for corrupt purposes unfolds."

At the polo fields station for the event, a theme had been set up for the cauldrons honoring the history of the predecessor of polo. The food choices, accordingly, were mostly similar to the real cauldron meals of the nomads of Central Asia. However, at the fire station venue, which had not been a functioning fire station in decades, the theme was Boukefala Buffet, a fundraising and educational set of exhibits that included displays with real horses, camels, and dogs [including specially trained police dogs with their handlers under cover], with a small staged area for performances and presentatons.

12