Soup Style Bk. 09 - Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the presentations was by a politician who came over to Sara and asked her: "Some big changes going on here, that I do notice. Who is running the security detail?"

"I am contracted for part of that security detail, sir, I am an off duty city police officer," answered Sara, honestly. The politician smiled and looked beyond her, his eyes taking in far more than his words addressed. "I don't see the woman who used to run this catering outfit. Is she at a different station?"

"No sir," answered Sara. "The Cauldron Catering business has new owners. new menus, new prices." She paused, wondering how much further to push this conversation as the politician continued surveying elsewhere while looking to others to be engaged in only a conversation with her.

She did not have long to wait before he spoke again. He asked: "Changes?"

"Yes, sir," she gladly continued. This was what she had been coached to let drop. The information about the sale of food by way of meal plans with bracelets that would allow the wearer to get either a serving of different volumes and possible combinations. For example, at one extreme, a single serving but at the other extreme an unlimited number of refills. In between were countable refills that could be samplers. She assured the politician that one benefit of the bracelets controlling sales was enhanced compliance for catching sales taxes, but, also a public health tracking of who had purchased which batches of the food. Also, the menu now focused on Korean and Philippine choices that were new to Cauldron Catering.

"Nice changes," he smirked, saying out loud "especially for public health and the tax compliance." In his mind, he began to imagine new tactics for how he could have this system handle his intention to corrupt the catering with drug dealing and sex trafficking. He asked her about the reported incidents with web camming "models" in the park, to which Sara answered, again, honestly, "Sir, as this gig is as off duty officers, we focus exclusively on the safety of the public and employees connected to the event." Sara than fell into her habit that every conversation had to be about herself, and, still honoring the instructions she had received, started talking about other events at which she had been engaged as part of the security efforts. The politician stayed near as if listening, but, was catching an eyeful of what he saw as his opportunities.

12