Soup Style Bk. 11 - Libby

Story Info
Remembering the earlier Soup Style storylines?
3.9k words
2
854
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Reward? Ewwww. Recovery, Respite and Relief?

The politician was too often in the public eye to take the risk of being seen behaving badly if he were to continue winning elections. He was certain that he was going to continue advancing on the stage for political success. On the other hand, witnessing bad behaviors was his delightful reward. Accordingly, his partners and their crews in the drug dealing and human trafficking were keen to provide him with rewards, for him to be safely enjoying the worst of their bad behaviors.

The bad guys had abducted Lilly. They had sent a ransom demand. Instead of getting money and then keeping the asset for trafficking, did they got conked" Their captive got returned to seeming safety? The anger of the bad guys was increasingly directed at the suspects identified in police reports from those vigilante episodes.

The politician wanted expansion of the trafficking and stopping the vigilantes. The bad guys became focused on evil intentions for them to be capturing, in particular, Perizat, but also in their heightened expectations, they targeted Sara, Elsebet and Ashley. They knew who they wanted to be getting.

The bad guys, (sadly) if you realize the implications, were given the police surveillance, so they expanded their intended targets. The boss wanted a plan to add in Alexandra, Aida, Diya, Lulina. Why not the Portuguese models? Ahh, the models had their own security, not just recollections of Lotti's Hercules, but a team well trained, well equipped, always unnoticed and entirely aligned to the likes of Korean heroes in the model of, say, Remo Williams? Imagine if they try to take them? But, the survelleince reporting had not yet posted the Portuguese, so they were not yet targets.

The bad guys were expanding. They needed more ways to get more women.

They also needed more ways to avoid being caught unprepared if the vigilantes returned. Anticipation of capturing any woman for trafficking was exhilarating for the bad guys. Having specifically identified targets was out of their normal way to do this. "What if we use the flash gang bangers targets? The victims will already be confused enough that picking up the next step in their getting drugged and sold makes for easy pickings for us," said one of the bad guy lieutenants, "and, the vigilantes will eventually come to us when we are ready to take them out." "Do it," said the boss. And. They. Did.

The next flash gang rape victim was picked up after the rapists had disbursed, after the creep with the dogs had come, cum, and gone, the victim was traumatized and when they took her, they then kept her on drugs. They kept her naked. They kept her in servicing anyone who wanted to deposit a load. They laughed that in her sometimes awakening moments, she would reach down past her pussy and begin fingering her own ass. She was soon joined as the zooed victims were curated in a collection for something the bad guys were going to do, bigger than just sending along a single woman.

Another flash gang rape, with another dog show, and another victim added to be curated for even worse to come. They now had women with long hair, short hair, black hair, red hair, even one with blonde dreadlocks, in their stable. Kept naked. Kept drugged. Kept fed a diet of more sex.

Their hair was the first thing that called attention to the two victims kept to satisfy the urges of the bad guys. Both the one with red, purple and white streaks, and, the one with blonde dreadlocks, were also sporting tits that sagged. Tits that sagged as if underfilled but dangerously overloaded bags. The flopping tits were stretched by some of the crew while others were banging behind to deposit yet more loads into their heavily trafficked and overflowing holes. They wouldn't bring highest value but they were made to deliver highest amusement.

One victim was overweight, no, obese. Really heavy. Weighing as much as almost three of any of the other victims combined, and, hairier than any of the others. She would be valueless in their marketing network though other networks would have found value and would gladly have taken her, she was intentionally overdosed and abandoned where least likely to survive.

The two sagging titted victims were placed facing each other, arms locked to knees and asses up for the use and amusement of the crew of bad guys. In a sense, they were discards. Not valuable enough to sell through to the network.

Sold into their network, trafficked, were others. A dark woman, with the most bubbled butt they had yet seen and experienced. She was more robust in her responses. She was more verbal in expressing her sensations, not in words, but in her sounds, moans, even breathing. Her eyes rolled back during sex, and she never protested being used and abused. Another earning the value they sought was bigger, curvier, with light skin but really dark nipples. She hadn't shaved her pubic hair, but, it was light, yet, she also hadn't shaved her legs which were also hairy but almost imperceptibly so. She had brightly colored tattoos. Her tongue was snake-like. She could extend her tongue quite far, even curl it inside of her mouth and poke it out in a rolled form. Best of all, she masturbated with intensity that brought cheers from the crew each time she heard other women being abused.

Soup Style Bk. 11 - Libby

Chapter 2 Sisters Who Aren't Sisters

Before going back three centuries for this story to then be able to reach its upcoming conclusion in our near future, go back merely three decades. Phuong, who as a child had expected she would enter a nunnery, went along with what she considered her calling, a natural stepping down for a different service in devotion. Her life had turned yet again when she entered into an arranged marriage. With a revered scientist who was about four decades older than she. Phuong wasted no time in efficiently executing each of her obvious duties to be fulfilled.

For the most part, her husband left the household and the childrearing to her but he showed interest and appropriately fulfilled his roles while earning ever higher honors from pursuits above the reach of competent yet younger people in scientific and academic circles. He had pioneered in science and in the community what was later assumed to have always been at hand.

Among his roles was being the elder and the respected leader for the community.

Some members of the community remembered a time when Phuong's husband had been young. He had been an explorer of shipwrecks together with the local plumber and our omnipresent odd and old man. Phuong's husband was known to be an avid and adventurous golfer outside of his academic and research roles. Among his golfing buddies had been others who were the elders in this community, the pioneers for what later members were able to take for granted. These were the capable people creating at the inception of what others were able to assume had always existed.

The foursome from those elders? Phuong's husband. EmmaLee's grandfather. Carla's grandfather. And, someone we read about here without knowing more than superficially about the odd life of an odd person: The eldest of the elders?

One of this foursome of golfers had grown weary. Old. Not old before his time. Old as he aged, aged well within his time. He had previously been active. He had outlived wives. Four separate lifetimes of coverture. He had outlived, long before the adventures in these books, (perhaps told in stories if prequels are to be released), his eagles, dogs and manatees. Manatees? Not in our current pages. The concern here is preparing against the risks of bad outcomes if bad people continue dealing drugs, trafficking sexual victims, abducting people for ransom or worse. Is it possible to prepare against such risks? Is it easier perhaps to enforce consequences on perpetrators so as to discourage further bad actions?

Had Libby been abducted for ransom? Had perhaps her being mistaken for the spunk sucking Tammy or her interactions with the flash gang rape prize, Perizat, made her a target for the bad guys to aim at for their evil intentions? How could an odd and almost certainly near death old guy have the foresight or skills or network to be a factor in any tactics deployed against evildoers?

The old man had a past. Active with diving, part owner (together with the plumber) in a dive shop but also the marina that rented space to the dive shop. Active with horses, stables, barns, equipment and animals. His properties and business interests were disposed of as if not suited or able to please or energize him. Phuong had heard a few anecdotes about his changes from the years before she had joined the community. All rather distasteful, all from a time before Ashley had joined him to bring him back to life.

He had been failing, he had become unstable on his feet, unsafe at all times at high risk for falling. He stopped wearing long trousers, she had heard, for the reason, she had heard, that he was so unsteady on his feet that he, in danger to himself, fell when trying to get dressed. Accordingly, his appearing in the simplest of shorts was commonplace, no matter how odd for anyone old to be dressed for playing basketball or running trails. There were a few people still alive but probably no longer recalling when he had run hours on the equestrian easements that ran nearby. There was certainly no person still living able to recall when he had gone through ups, downs, and worse downs, in what seemed more than the elapsed time for the history of the universe. He had resurfaced. He had gathered the energies of the cosmos to be able to build out, excavate down, and by his own physical efforts poured, placed and finished a concrete of his own design. A concrete able to withstand demolition. A concrete capable of deflecting or containing any misdirected force of nature, but, that was then, this is now. No, not now, this is about three decades before now.

He had stopped showering, she had heard, for the reason, she had heard, that showering was not in his sense of his surroundings nor of his person. He persisted in simplifying everything in his life. Simplifying by way of removal?

Phuong was the force behind organizing the triumvirate of leading families in the community. She was the boldest and best able to serve the ceremonial as well as functional needs for the community to be organized. When the man forgotten (but for distasteful anecdotes) re-entered the community life, he did so because of having a custodial or dare she call it a parental concern for Ashley? Nobody knew if the child was even his relative, though he introduced her as his granddaughter. The suspicion was that one of the girls in the many waves of those who had long ago graduated with the others in the community he had led had returned to him for rescue for her own daughter with her daughter's daughter to join, and that he had taken her in as if he were the grandfather after her matriarchal line had extinguished. Immediately, upon knowing of her and thereafter Phuong saw to it for Ashley to be a full beneficiary of all opportunities.

Phuong did not question why destiny had brought a child to his life. Nor why the child had brought his return to the community. He was resourceful enough to achieve for this child what no amount of wealth or prestige could have brought to her. And Phuong kept up her part, always. In her mind, heaven smiled at the efforts of this old man returning to the world.

Phuong insisted that Ashley be brought along in the community that already, at some years her senior, was the home turf for Carla and EmmaLee. She coached, by example, for the eldest among the young generation to mentor those who follow. Ashley was only a little younger than Tammy, Libby and Michelle, and while not as obviously one of the royalty with Carla or EmmaLee, nor the uppermost in community activities with Tammy, Libby and Michelle, was a fully participating citizen if not sister within this special community.

Tammy, Phuong's daughter and only child, had chosen Libby as her sister. Sister by selection. Libby and Tammy had chosen each other to be sisters, so Phuong had gone along and had thereafter championed herself being the mother of two same aged but different personality daughters. When Libby's parents were irreconcilably homesick no matter what they were being advised, Libby became a subordinate and subdued daughter for Phuong, who thereupon took on the higher challenges then presented. Libby's parents had returned to Viet Nam without her. Everyone was okay with that.

While Tammy was a cum drinking superstar, Libby was perhaps self-repressed from sexual adventures. Perhaps it was having mistaken Libby to be Tammy that had led to her abduction with a ransom demand? Libby had been taken. By whom? Without naming them, without casting aspersion because of their ethnic, religious, or racial description, you know that there are people who choose evil ways. But, is everyone who might have chosen an evil course going to do so? If there are consequences, might that stay such a course?

Libby became a close friend but not sister to Michelle. We haven't really met Michelle; she is the equine cop stationed at the park. Michelle is also someone who was, at times that were tragic, taken to be in the care of the state. She had even been sort of a foster daughter of The Twins, during which time she had become the best friend of EmmaLee, in an enduring bond. In their past, in high school, Michelle had been a close friend after teaming as chemistry lab partner with the girl who would later become the mentor for those whose future followed Linus Pauling and others in pursuit of a field thought to take its name from Kem, an ancient name for what is known as Egypt. For these smart and sassy sisters by selection, Cleopatra would have been keen to use their skills and advance their knowledge. Do you perhaps recall something about Cleopatra? About her time? Maybe someone named Alexander? No, not Alexandra from these tales. But, there was a ruler of great fame for having conquered an area that was, well, huge. Do you know about his horse? Do you know how food from where the mountains touch heaven, from where the nomads of Central Asia knew the medicinal uses of food, healed the man and his horse?

Soup Style Bk. 11 - Libby

Chapter 3: Twins Who Are Twins

Do you recall when Sara was told by Elsebet that among the last words to Elsebet from Ashley's grandfather was a request that Sara bring The Twins?

Sara was too overwhelmed with trying to figure out why he had asked for her to bring The Twins. She said that "The Twins were famous, or, maybe, infamous, with local law enforcement. They really are twins. Retired many years ago but sometimes called back on special projects, probably at a level higher than Samantha. I don't think they are still alive, as it is sort of an inside joke that you are in trouble because The Twins have been called back for your case."

Michelle, being in foster care, rescued by and then placed with The Twins was, naturally, influenced by their jobs in law enforcement. The twins, if one goes back far enough, had been in a sense troublemakers who made good. They had been smitten with the love of someone forbidden to go outside of her ethnic and religious restraints to be with them. But, they had learned that the community center was open to anyone, so they had joined in its activities. How they wound up learning to be divers is not known. Or, is that a story yet to be unwrapped? They had fallen in love with the daughter of the plumber. The plumber? The one famously inspiring the secret wine cellar in Ashley's basement? The plumber who was a part-owner of the surf shop, the dive shop, and the charter boat rentals.

Participating with others in the mostly Asian attendees at the Community center was fun for the twins. Stereotypical blond surfers and natural athletes, they easily competed and played. Chasing the skirt of a particular girl in the community got them noticed with some concern from the parents of the others who attended the activities, and, they were subtly influenced to test themselves if worthy.

How they were frightened by nighttime archery, well, we can reveal that they had first been introduced to a golfing like layout for a canyon course with bales of hay at each of the targets. They had thought it amusing to walk the course with bows and shoot arrows into the targets without any real idea for how scoring or rules were applied. Their story, if later told, is that the golfing foursome of elders first took them on as caddies before they were challenged, invited to both time on the greens, and, so the story goes, to riding horses while using the bows and arrows to hit designated targets in unerring marksmanship, at night, at speeds that would likely see spills among the most skilled of high speed racers.

They had thereafter with the sort of secret society among the community center youth learned some arts of war from guerilla to highly ordered: for cavalry, for archery, for naval engagements and even for missile defense while still youngsters themselves. Striking out for adulthood, they had entered, well, a kind of public service. They had joined the corps. They had gone to war. They had returned from war and become law enforcement recruits in this community. They had stayed narrowly within a subpopulation for this community. Advancing, yes, but insular from the many risks from bad apples spoiling their special community. They had their life with the plumber's daughter and it was good. They had raised a foster child but that is the story of Michelle.

Preternaturally, the community center girls were among the many swept up in the gig jobs for Cauldron Catering. This was also were the girls forged working ethics and friendships that endured. The part time gig workers, the teenagers from the community center youth, also teased their boss at Cauldron Cooking.

Perizat the Busty. Perizat whose breasts could each have been imagined the size of a head for someone else. Perizat whose boobs drew more attention than carved pumpkin exhibits. She was great at chemistry, so absolutely a mentor for Michelle and Libby who were consumed by the challenges of engaging in chemistry. Perizat was painfully exploited, sexually, by others, but really wanted only a soft, gentle, moving romance. She was sexual, in private, and from time to time would spend the day masturbating instead of working, but, when she worked, she performed brilliantly and executed flawlessly. Work was for her the ultimate blend of what she knew and what she could do. Sexy as, no, she is sexier looking than any supermodel of any age and taste. Curves? She has boobs to model for circumference. You could build a monument that would outlast architectural wonders for millennia if you modeled on her proportions. Statues of Venus would be the first to honor her superior form.

Unlike Aida, for whom any attention or touching of her breasts was the start of stimulation she adored, Perizat was too frigid for enticing and enjoying such attention. Want a smart, beautiful and endowed lover? Want someone whose sighted breasts alone bring a rush of blood? But, skinny-assed. Leggy. Taller than most people? Not truly, yet, somehow, everyone always thought of and remembered her as remarkably tall! Smart? Oh, yes, yes, yes, but, so shy that her smarts were not on display. As poor in presentation of any cleverness as Ashley? Yep.

From time-to-time, the teenagers on gig working for Cauldron Catering had successfully persuaded Perizat to experiment with her own looks. What? Say, to color her hair. She had gone startlingly blonde, looking like a celebrity who belonged elsewhere. That had not been a hair color choice that she had stayed with long. When she went to a gentle brownish colored hair, though, she suddenly became adorably innocent, younger looking than her real age merely from the change of hair color?

12