Soup Style Bk. 11 - Libby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the presentations event for the The Portuguese models, there had been a change back to blonde for Perizat. Wow, to see her was to marvel at her beauty. She even spoke a bit more than usual, a bit bolder in many ways. She no longer had the full weight of fears about The Politician demanding she enable his drug dealing and sex trafficking within her catering gigs. Still, though, it was worrisome for Perizat if by taking on the running of Cauldron Catering perhaps Alexandra and Carla were taking on terrible risks for themselves and the gig workers?

Carla, EmmaLee, Alexandra and Perizat had even had a talk about her fears. The plan had called for Perizat to return to being blonde. For both Lulina and Perizat, in fact, to go blonde and to take the Portuguese models to the jobsite at the polo grounds, also to the Buffet for horses named in honor of the horse of Alexander.

The transition? The tactic, actually proposed by Ashley's grandfather in a secret scheme known to only a few, was simple. The hair care compounds would include as ingredients what was also a food that had been fed to the horse of Alexander. A food famously served to people as a jam from fruit that was famous for improving the skin and hair of people as well as steeds. How could the models resist a visit to the buffet where the food was being served and the horses were on display?

Were the models bait for the bad guys? Were Perizat and Lulina as blondes the bait for the evil ones? Hmmm. Would that odd old guy allow anyone to be bait in a trap? No. Right?

Was this planned as a trap? If seen by Libby's abductors, reported to the politician, targeted for abduction?

The bad guys were bad. Worse than words can do justice. Terrible terrible deeds. They had a plan for abducting policewomen to compel into sex service. As evil as what had been done to Lulina? Yes. Evil has no containment to past times or distant places. Michelle, the equestrian park officer, as well as Sara, the housemate of Elsebet who was engaged as off duty security for Cauldron Catering, were among those reasonably at risk for this evil round up.

The Twins are on it, right? The old man is on it, right? Righteousness shall prevail over evil, right? There is that task force, with undercover agents from multiple agencies on it to come through and make it right, right? There are heroes, aren't there? It couldn't happen here, right? People don't do such evil anymore, right?

We haven't yet seen the climactic effort to defend those so vulnerable that they cannot be defended. Nor have we yet seen the exceptions to normal public safety for wickedness to be triumphant. Is this then all about failure, frustration and feared outcomes?

Soup Style Bk. 11 - Libby

12