Sourpuss!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia nodded and crossed her legs.

"As expected," Gloria said, "I saw cells that form the protective mucus membrane of a vagina. They are called epithelial cells and line the surfaces of our bodies forming a protective barrier. They are in our skin, nasal passages, mouths, lungs, etc.

"In the skin, they protect us against abrasions, radiation, and keep dirt and germs out. In our lungs, they secrete mucus that traps incoming microorganisms and particles and are the gatekeepers that allow oxygen into the body and keep other molecules out.

"These cells come in different forms and have different partners that help them do their job. I was surprised to see that your vagina has cells that make up the mucus membrane that line our stomachs. I was more surprised to see other stomach cells, called parietal cells. They secrete gastric acid used to break down food."

"What?"

"I don't know what they are doing in your vagina, but they would explain your low pH numbers."

"How is this possible?" Sylvia asked, almost hysterical.

"Our bodies are amazing things, but they are not perfect. One arm, leg, or ear can be longer than the other. My left boob is a cup size bigger than the right one." The doctor's face blushed and she chuckled. "An adult human body is made up of over thirty-seven trillion cells so it's not surprising that errors occur. Some people have an extra finger, toe, or nipple. Did you know that one in ten people have a second spleen?"

"Really?"

"Yes," Gloria replied. "Most of these abnormalities don't cause serious problems. We'll keep an eye on it."

"That's it?"

"Yes."

^^^

Sylvia returned to work. In the early evening, she met up with a repeat customer at one of the city's dingy hotels where she had rented a room. They shared a drink in the hotel room. When she had finished hers, he asked politely, "Are you ready?"

She nodded. The big man came to her quickly in a belligerent manner. He stripped her with fake roughness as he said, "You dirty whore! You think you're something, but you're not. You're nothing. You're trash!"

When she was naked, he tossed her into the middle of the bed, pushed her face into the mattress, and the insults began again.

"Bitch! Cunt! Whore! How many men have you fucked? How much disease have you spread? How many families have you broken up?"

She squealed and struggled, but not loudly or too hard. He grabbed torn strips of cloth that he'd brought and used them to restrain and gag her. She was hog-tied and left to squirm, struggle, sigh, and cry.

He got off the bed and removed his clothes. He sat on a chair and masturbated as he stared at her. When he climaxed, he roared and jerked off frantically. A towel he put on the floor in front of him ensured an easy cleanup.

He rested, got up, released Sylvia, and asked, "Did I tie you too tightly?"

"No. You never do."

"Good." He got dressed and walked out the door. Her money was sitting on the dresser.

She took a shower, dressed, and tidied up the room as she waited for her next appointment: a boy's eighteenth birthday party. Four young men were coming. Normally, she wouldn't work a group alone, but she felt safe because she knew two of the guys. She'd popped the cherry of the older brother, and the other frequented her because while his girlfriend would fuck him, she refused to let him cum in her mouth.

She heard laughter and the scuffing of feet in the hallway before she heard the knock on the door. She opened it and saw four young men. One was blushing profusely, she said, "Hello, boys. My name's Candy. Come on in." She stepped back, and they entered.

"So today is Ranger's eighteenth birthday." She looked at the short, red-faced teen and said, "I'm guessing you're Ranger. Pleased to meet you. We are going to have some fun, but first, someone has an envelope for me."

Ranger's older brother, Thomas, pulled a letter out of his pocket and offered it to her. She shook her head and said, "Place it on the dresser. Take out the contents and fan them so I can see them all."

"Sorry," Thomas said. "I forgot I'm not supposed to hand you the cash." He pulled the money out and spread the twenties on the dresser. Slyvia saw that the count was correct and slipped off her robe revealing a sexy, red, two-piece bustier set. The underwire molded cup pushed her breasts up and out. Fancy, matching lace panties completed the outfit.

"Have a seat, gentleman," she said. "I feel like dancing." She had her phone play some music and she moved provocatively, smiled, and rubbed against all of them. She sat on their laps and ground her firm ass against their hard, teenage cocks.

"Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here?" Sylvia asked. She got off Ranger's lap, danced, and shucked off the corset and slipped off her panties. When her striptease ended, she was topless and wearing a teeny-tiny G-string.

"Boys, it's time for you to go so I can give Ranger a special present."

The three young men not staying stood. "Have fun, bro," Thomas said as he smiled broadly. Another one said, "Ranger, you're so lucky. She's hot." The last guy mumbled to his mates, "I don't have to pay for sex."

Sylvia got in his face and said, "There's no such thing as a free lunch. You take your girl to the movies and out to dinner?"

"Yes."

"You buy her flowers, birthday and Christmas presents?"

"Yes."

"You go places you don't like, and spend time with her friends and family when you'd rather be with your buddies?"

"Yes."

"You are paying for sex. One way or another, every guy pays for sex. With me, you won't hear 'I have a headache' or 'Ewe. I don't do that'. I won't send you home suffering from blue balls, and I'll never nag you."

The dude was surprised by her words and left without disputing what she'd said. When they were alone, Sylvia turned to Ranger and asked, "What do you want?"

"Will you get naked?"

"Sure." She slipped out of her undies and asked, "What else?"

"Can I touch your boobs?"

"Yes. Why don't we get on the bed?" She lay on the bed. He climbed in beside her, stared in awe at the tits, and hesitantly touched them. He leaned in to kiss her lips.

"Uh-uh," Sylvia grunted as she turned her face away. She said, "I'm not your girlfriend. I do everything except kiss."

"Sorry." He sat up and pulled his hand off her tits. She smiled at his innocence, grabbed his hand, placed it on a breast, and said, "Ask for a blowjob, touch my body, suck my tits, lick my pussy, fuck my cunt or my ass. Everything your perverted mind can think of is on the table except for kissing."

"Wow! Really?"

"Yes."

"A blowjob would be great!"

Sylvia sat up, pushed him gently onto his back, and undid his belt and pants. She opened them up and tugged his pants and underwear down, exposing a mass of black pubic hair and a fair-sized, erect prick.

"Nice one," she said sincerely. She grasped his erection, squeezed, and smiled while looking into his eyes. He looked so excited, so happy and then his face contorted, he gasped, and cried out, "Oh. Ohhhh!"

His dick erupted.

"Oh," she said, surprised. She stroked his cock as his semen landed on his belly and tee-shirt. When he was done, she went into the bathroom, pissed, washed her hands, and returned carrying a wet hand towel. She dropped the cloth on his dick and started putting her clothes on.

"Are we done?" he asked. "I never got my blowjob."

"Birthday boy, you paid to climax. It's a one and done deal however it happens."

"Oh. Can I hire you for another?"

"Sure."

He took out his wallet. He had a five and some singles. She said, "That's not enough."

He pulled out a check and said, "My grandmother gave me a check for $100.00. I can sign it over to you."

"You can't pay a prostitute by check," Sylvia said exasperated.

His face fell. He looked like he might cry and said, "I'm sorry. I'm new to this. I don't know the rules. Could you make an exception? I'd really like a blowjob."

"Okay. There's a pen on the desk. Sign the back of the check."

He kicked off his pants and underwear and walked bottomless across the room. He did as she requested, turned to her, and said, "I signed it. Who should I make it payable to? Candy...?"

She frowned at him. "Oh," he gushed. "Candy's not your real name. Another mistake. Sorry." He looked at her and blushed. His eyes dropped to her chest, he stared at her boobs, and his dick got hard.

She came to him, tousled his hair playfully, and said, "You are precious." She got on her knees, grabbed his dick, stroked it, and asked, "How are we doing this. Do you come in my mouth? On my face? My tits?"

"Oh, God. I'd never asked to come on your face." He looked horrified. She looked amused. He said, "Could I come on your tits. I mean breasts?"

"Yes, you may." She popped his dick into her mouth. She gave him a slower, less intense version of her standard blowjob. From the squeaks and moans he was making, she assumed he was satisfied.

"I'm coming," he cried a split second before a shot of cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed, pulled off him, and stroked his cock while aiming it at her breasts. He groaned ecstatically and painted both breasts with his sticky, white cum.

She left him sitting on the edge on the desk, went into the bathroom, gargled with mouthwash, and wiped his cum off her body. She returned to find him dressed. She was naked and he ogled her as he asked, "Can I see you again?"

"Yes."

"How do I set up a date?"

"Date. Ha! Give me your phone." He handed her his phone. She typed, returned it to him, and said, "I put my number in your phone under 'Candy'."

"Thanks. See you soon," he said as he walked out the door smiling.

Sylvia showered, dressed, and returned to the street. She fucked four men meeting her quota and returning to the house.

^^^

Three weeks later, she had a second date with Ranger. She took his virginity. It was easy and quick, and he was thrilled. He lasted longer the second time. He fucked her doggie-style, pulled out when he came, and spanked his dick, shooting his cum all over her ass just like the guys in the porn videos.

^^^

Another night, a car with three men pulled up to the curb and an affable guy in the front passenger seat asked Sylvia," Hey, Doll. We want to party. I have a house nearby. Can you rustle up two friends?" He was holding a fistful of twenties.

"Sure, lover." She called over two other whores and a deal was made.

The woman walked to the house. The guy who arranged the party let them in and said, "Come on in. My name is Bill. That's Terrance on the sofa. Help yourself to a shot of whiskey. They are on the coffee table with your money." The three women and two of the guys downed the alcohol and the whores grabbed their pile of cash.

Bill walked up to the youngest woman and said, "You're with me." He turned to Sylvia and said, "My shy friend has requested you. Follow us upstairs and I'll take you to him."

The trio went upstairs. Bill opened a bedroom door and said, "This is my bedroom. Blondie, you're in that one." He directed Sylvia to a door further down the hall. He grabbed his whore playfully, dragged her into the room, and said, "You and I need to get naked."

Sylvia went to the door Bill had indicated, knocked, heard a muffled voice invite her in, and entered the room. She saw a bed, a dresser, and a small bedside table with a lamp, but not her john.

The door closed behind her. She turned to see a large man leaning against it who said, "Hello, Sylvia. Remember me? I'm the guy who popped your cherry."

Sylvia's blood went cold when she heard Roger's voice and saw his face. She said, "Let me out of here. I'm not having sex with you."

He laughed in a sinister way and said, "When you were young, I told you that you were good for nothing. Trash. Being a whore is the perfect profession for you. You've been paid so I will fuck you. Struggle if you want, it didn't save you last time. It won't save you this time."

He lunged, wrapped his arms around her, and carried her kicking and screaming to the bed. The two of them flopped on the bed. He got on top, slapped her, and said, "Shut up! Or there'll be more of that." She stopped shouting and quietly sobbed.

He undressed, roughly undressed her, and said, "Suck my cock. I know you always wanted to. I could tell by the way you used to look at me."

"I was a kid when you lived with my mom and me. A virgin. I never wanted to have sex with you!" Roger got on his knees, grabbed a fistful of hair, and brought her mouth to his cock. She sucked.

"Mmm. Nice. Are you going to tell me you blow all your john's with this enthusiasm?"

While she serviced him, he scanned her naked body and said, "You had nice tits when you were eighteen. Now, they are even better." He groped her breasts and tweaked her nipples causing her to protest and squirm. He allowed her to knock his hand away because he wanted to finger her trimmed pussy.

He rubbed her clit, slid a finger inside, and said, "Wow. You can say you don't want to have sex with me, but your pussy says otherwise. You're super wet."

She pulled off his dick and said, "Dumbass. I'm not wet for you. That's lube. All prostitutes use it."

He jammed his finger in deeper and said, "Lube might make you slick, but how do you explain the heat? Your pussy's on fire."

"I'm angry."

"Good. As I recall you were a dead fish last time. Hopefully, your anger will improve your performance." He slid a condom on and said, "Let's get it on!"

He mounted her, thrust his dick in deep, and moaned, "Ahh! Wet and hot. That's how I like my women."

After stabbing her pussy repeatedly and sweated on her, he said, "Get on top of me so I can play with your tits."

They switched positions. He sucked her nipples and squeezed her breasts as she rode him. "You've got great boobs and I'm guessing that you like what I'm doing because I swear your vag is even warmer."

"Yeah. I can't get enough of you," she said sarcastically.

He ignored her comment as he focused on her breasts and driving his penis in as deep as possible.

"Wow. Your pussy is a furnace," Roger said. A second later, he added, "Something isn't right. Get off me. You're too hot."

Slyvia didn't get up. She was enjoying the looks of confusion and pain on his face. He pushed her away, but she stayed on top of him as he cried out, "Ahh!. It burns."

He struggled underneath her. She felt a warm wetness on her thighs. He grew weaker, his eyes closed, and he stopped moaning.

She felt him lose his erection and teased, "What's the matter, tough guy. Can't keep it up?" She looked at him and realized that he wasn't moving. She tapped his cheek and asked, "Are you okay?" She tapped harder when he didn't respond.

She got off him and that's when she noticed a lot of blood from where they'd been joined. She stood, pawed at her pussy, and was relieved to discover that the blood wasn't coming from her.

She peered at his dick and determined the blood was pouring out his mangled penis. "I don't know what the fuck happened, but I'm getting out of here." She did a fast clean up, dressed quickly, and left before anyone discovered Roger was dead.

Sylvia went to the pad she shared with the other Eastside gang whores to wash more thoroughly and get clean clothes. Alik the Greek, the house pimp, saw her walk in and he said, "What are you doing back so earlier?"

"I'm a mess. I need to wash and put on clean underwear."

"Make it snappy," he sniped. "Time is money."

"Fuck you."

Sylvia went into the bathroom, showered, got dressed, and returned to the living room where Alik was watching a ballgame. He looked up and said, "Smile, sourpuss. You aren't going to attract any men with that crabby expression."

Sylvia wrinkled her nose as she gave him a forced smile.

"You're almost pretty when you smile," he said snidely. "Get back on the street and earn some money." The twenty-six-year-old adjusted her boobs in her red halter top and headed toward the door.

"Hold up," he called out. Alik pulled two twenties from his pocket and said, "Since you're here and freshly showered do me. Suck my dick."

She didn't argue or complain. She took the cash, dropped to her knees, and unbuckled his pants. She pulled them and his underwear down, grabbed his limp prick, and stuck it in her mouth. Her mind went to a different place as she gave him a blowjob.

"Ah. Oh. Nice. Pull down your top and let me see those great boobies."

She undid the tie around her neck, pulled the front down, and exposed her breasts. "Yeah. That's better." He reached down and played with her breasts. "For a surly bitch, you give a good blowjob."

When he was hard, he held her head and fucked her face. "Oh, yeah. Gag, bitch." She gagged and tears streamed down her cheeks. She endured the abuse.

He pulled out and said, "That was good. I want your pussy."

"No. You only paid for a BJ. You're drunk and too rough." She scrambled to her feet and ran away. He chased her into the garage, caught her, and said, "Bitch, I'm going to fuck you."

He manhandled her, pushing her torso onto the hood of a classic Mustang he was rebuilding. While he had her pinned to the car, he flipped her short skirt up and pulled her underwear down. He grabbed his cock and positioned it at her opening.

"Wait. I haven't put any lube in," she protested.

"Baby, you must be wet for me," he said as he laughed and thrust into her.

She wasn't wet and she screamed, "Ow. Ow. Ow."

"Sourpuss, you're a bit dry," he said as he laughed. He drove his dick in and out of her.

"Stop!" she begged.

He didn't. He taunted her saying, "You're pussy's hot tonight. I like it."

A minute later, he said, "Damn! I never felt a cunt this warm." He pulled out and said, "Let's finish with you on top. I want to play with your tits while you ride me."

A rug was being stored in the other bay of the garage. He unrolled it and laid on it. Slyvia knew he'd beat her if she refused so she straddled him and rode his cock while he squeezed her breasts and pulled on her hard nipples.

A minute later, he said, "Fuck! You're a furnace. I love it!"

Two minutes later, he said, "Stop. Something's wrong! Your pussy is too hot. It hurts." She didn't stop. She rode him hard. He thrashed about underneath her, screamed in pain, and shouted, "Ahh! It burns!"

She saw terror in his eyes and pain etched on his face. He lost his erection and the shouting and struggling slowed to a stop. She felt a tremendous amount of wetness on her thighs. She stood and saw blood. She staggered backward, scared because there was so much blood. Again.

She checked her body and was relieved to discover the blood wasn't coming from her. She pulled a soft, spongy object out of her pussy. She looked at it and said, "This looks and feels like a limp dick except that it's red and blistered." She went to Alik, who lay on his side in the fetal position, and saw blood pouring out of his groin. She said, "He's missing his cock. Oh my God! It came off inside me! How did that happen?"

She dropped the bit of penis quickly like it was radioactive, stepped back, and said, "I can't believe what happened. My pussy is eating dicks!"

She ran inside and washed the blood off her body. She dressed, grabbed a gym bag, and filled it with her money and clothes. Before she left, she went to Alik's room and turned it upside down until she found his stash of cash. She left the house unseen and went to a hotel on the other side of town to lay low.

She couldn't sleep so she googled 'acid and vagina' and was bombarded with websites that wanted to discuss vagina health and the problems that occur when a woman's pH level gets above 4.5.

"Fuck! I'm not looking to be educated about a healthy pussy. I want to know if I'm going to die. Will my guts be dissolved and slid out of me onto the floor?"