Sourpuss!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought and typed 'What prevents the stomach from digesting itself?' The answer she got was

Your stomach protects itself from being digested by its own enzymes or burnt by the acid it uses to digest food by secreting a sticky, neutralizing mucus that clings to the stomach walls. If this layer of cells made up of epithelial cells becomes damaged in any way it can result in painful and unpleasant stomach ulcers or worse, life-threatening complications.

"Oh," she squeaked, "I guess those stomach cells Dr. Gloria found in my vagina must be protecting me, but not my partners. That means my days of being a whore are over. How am I going to earn a living now? If only I could get my hands on half the money I earned turning tricks I could move to a new city and start over."

Thirty minutes later, she was at a club that served as the headquarters for the Eastside gang. She breezed by the doorman as she said, "Hey, Johnny." He nodded and opened the door for her, Sylvia walked through the club and smiled at people she knew, and she went to the boss's office and knocked.

"Yeah," a deep voice yelled out.

"It's Sylvia. I need a big black cock."

She heard a man laugh and say, "Come in." He pushed a buzzer that unlocked the door. Sylvia opened the door, entered the cluttered room, and said, "Hi, Anton."

"Hey, beautiful," her former pimp said. He turned in his swivel chair and put cash into the safe behind him. He didn't close it and he turned to face the woman he'd brought into the Eastside gang as a whore.

"Remember eight years ago when we met?" she asked as she took her clothes off.

"Yes."

"I'd run away from home to escape my mother's brutal boyfriend. I came to the big city and didn't have a friend." Naked, she knelt on the floor beside him and looked up at the large black man with big eyes.

"You were the first person that was kind to me. You gave me food and a roof over my head." She reached for his belt and unbuckled it. She undid his pants, pulled down his zipper, and grabbed his cock.

"We had some good times," she said as she stroked him. He raised up and pulled his pants and underwear down, freeing his growing cock. She popped it into her mouth and sucked it until it was fully hard. He groped and squeezed her breasts.

She sat back on her heels, smiled, and said, "This is me saying thank you and goodbye. I'm getting out of this life. You always told me I could go, and we'd part as friends after one final fuck."

She stood and went to her handbag. She grabbed her stash and the money she took from Alik and put it on his desk. "I know you spent money on me. Can we part as friends?"

"Yes, baby. That's what I told you. If things don't work out for you, you come back."

"Thanks." She reached out her hand and said, "The sofa looks comfortable. Let me ride that big black cock!"

He got out of the chair and sat on the sofa. She joined him and they made out as old lovers do. Then, she climbed on top of him and impaled herself on his steely cock.

"Oh, Anton!"

"Baby, that's one hot pussy." He sat up and sucked her tits as she rolled her hips.

They fucked.

Like her other victims, he noticed and commented on how hot her pussy was. "What can I say? You turn me on."

A while later, he shouted, "Stop! Fuck it burns! Get off me."

She didn't get off. He tried to push her off, but he couldn't. She had her arms around his back and she had entangled her legs with his. She clung to him while he cried out, struggled, and died.

She had her head on his chest. When she no longer heard his heart beating, she got off him. She used his shirt to wipe his blood off her.

"That's for the times you locked me in a closet and withheld food and water until I promised to do whatever you wanted. For beating me, raping me, and fucking my ass until I bled. Some fucking friend! You abused, controlled, and used me.

"You forced me to go out night after night. It didn't matter if I was sick or if it was raining or snowing. I had to meet my quota, and if I was short, you or your hirelings would beat me."

She dressed, cleaned out the safe, and took the money she'd placed on the desk. She took one last look at the dick-less dead man and walked out the door.

She caught a cab to the airport and bought a ticket on the next available flight.

Sylvia got off the plane in Cleveland, Ohio. It was late at night. She grabbed her gym bag full of money from the overhead compartment and went out to the sidewalk and hailed a cab.

"Take me to the best hotel in town," she said.

"Yes, Ma'am."

He dropped her off at the newly refurbished Renaissance hotel. She tipped him well and walked past the fresh flowers in the lobby to the desk and said, "Hello, I'd like a room."

"Certainly, the clerk said. "Do you have a reservation?"

"No. Will that be a problem?"

"Not at all. Just you?"

"Yes."

We have a few choices. A room with a king-size bed or a suite which has a sofa and table. I can give you either with a river view for a little more."

"I'll take the suite with a view of the river for a week."

"Excellent choice," the clerk said. "That will be $156.00 per night. May I have your credit card?"

"Unfortunately, I lost them. I have cash."

"Let me check with the night manager," the clerk said. He walked away and returned a few minutes later with an older man. Sylvia tidied up the stacks of money she'd put on the counter and said, "I know this is unorthodox, but I've lost my credit cards. Here's my driver's license. I'm in town to buy some antiques so I have plenty of cash. A week's stay costs around $1100.00. Here is $1600.00."

The manager's eyes grew wide and he smiled. She said, "I plan on using the spa and restaurant. If I spend all of this, I'll give you more."

"We pride ourselves on customer service," he said. "Cash is fine. Let me count it and James will give you the key. Welcome to Cleveland, Ms...."

"Sylvia Washington," Sylvia said.

The manager counted the money, nodded to the clerk, and said, "I hope you enjoy your stay, Ms. Washington. Let us know if you need anything."

"A good night's sleep is a good start." She went to her room, stripped, washed, and fell into bed.

^^^

Sylvia slept in, had room service bring her brunch, and went to the spa. She signed up for the whole package. During the massage, the masseuse said, "Madam, have you been in a war? You have many scars."

"Yes. I was on the front line."

"You poor dear."

Sylvia declined the Brazilian and said yes to the manicure, pedicure, and facial. She walked out of there feeling like a new woman.

"I've got to get better clothes," she told herself, and she went shopping.

The next day, she again lounged in bed, did brunch, and went to the hair salon for a new hairstyle. She had her hair cut and colored.

After five days of pampering herself, going shopping, and seeing movies, she got into a cab and said, "Take me to the red light district or whatever you call where prostitutes walk the street."

"Are you looking for sex? There are nicer ways to find a partner," the cab offered.

"No. I want you to drive up and down the street so I can see the working girls."

"Okay."

That's what they did. Sylvia looked at the tired, desperate woman and said to herself, "I got out. I should help them."

"Cabbie, take me to the Renaissance Hotel."

He returned her to her hotel. She went to her room, changed into one of her old, slutty outfits, and had a cab drop her off where she saw the streetwalkers. She paraded up and down the sidewalk. Her braless boobs bounced and her skirt was so short everyone could see the bottom of her butt cheeks.

"Haven't seen you before," one of the other whores said.

"I'm new in town. I'll be needing some protection. Who's the best pimp to hook up with?"

"Stan the Man is my pimp. He watches over most of the girls working in this area."

"Does he treat you right?"

"Hell, no, but there are so many crazy motherfuckers in the world. A working girl needs a man to look out for her and to bail her out of jail."

"Do you mind introducing me? My name's Candy."

"Right and you can call me Desiree. Follow me." She took Sylvia to a coffee shop on the corner where a powerfully built man in a plaid suit was holding court. Introductions were made.

"Back on the street, Desiree. Make some money," Stan said. "Boys, clear out. I've got business to discuss with this fine lady. Candy, have a seat."

His mates left and Candy slid into a seat opposite Stan. He was charming and she appeared to eat it up. He closed by asking " Do you want to be part of my family?"

"Yes. I need a big, strong man. I could use one between my legs right now. You want to sample the merchandise?" Sylvia asked as she pulled on her skimpy top exposing her hard nipples.

"Good idea. We should get to know one another," he answered, giving her a predatory smile.

They went to his place. He fixed them a drink and they got busy on the couch. Soon Sylvia was naked and sucking on his cock

"Ohhh. You are a pro," he teased and complimented her.

He scooped her up and carried her to bed. He fingered her pussy. When she was wet, he shoved his dick in. They fucked in a couple of positions.

"Damn! Your pussy is hot!" he said.

"You turn me on, lover."

He put her on her hands and knees and plowed her from behind. "Great tits, a fine ass, and a hot pussy! You are going to be in demand."

"Who about letting me ride your big, stiff cock?"

They changed positions. He lay on his back. She straddled him and kissed his lips as she guided his dick inside her. She rode him rough. He was mesmerized by her bouncing titties.

"Hold it. Something's wrong," he said.

"Can't stop now. I'm almost there," she lied as she moved and moaned as if she was about to cum.

"Stop! Get off me! It burns!"

Sylvia hugged his body and didn't allow him to pull out. He screamed, pushed, and clawed at her until he died. Sylvia calmly got off the newly minted eunuch, showered, dressed, and left.

The next morning she woke and said, "I should use my gift to free more prostitutes." She rented a car and drove to Akron, Canton, and Youngstown. She found a pimp and repeated the process and killed him.

As she drove to Cleveland, drinking a latte, she said, "That's a good day's work."

She went to the corner where the Cleveland streetwalkers had been, expecting them to be vacant. She saw Desiree walking out of an alley wiping her lips and adjusting her top to cover her over-sized nipples. Sylvia pulled up to her and said, "Desiree, Stan is dead. You're free. You don't have to suck dick anymore."

"Stan is gone. I'm with Walter now."

"Desiree, you're free. You don't have to whore anymore. No more beatings..."

The older woman looked at her like she was crazy and said, "I'm a whore. I ain't been to college. I ain't got no skills. I make a living sucking dick and fucking 'cause that's what I'm good at. All I'm good at.

"So what if Stan is gone? Does that mean my family is going to show up and say 'Come home, darling. We're sorry we abused and neglected you?' Or that suddenly I now know how to program computers?"

She stood with her weight on one leg, threw out her hip, and said, "Get real, bitch. No one is giving me room and board or going to teach me a trade."

Flabbergasted, Sylvia drove off. She went to her hotel and pondered Desiree's words as she took a bath. "Pimps are bad dudes and they take advantage of women. But the women were damaged long before they met them. If I want to help them it's not enough to kill their pimp. They need long-term care where they get their basic needs met - food, shelter, and safety - and help to get over the drugs and the abuse they've been through.

"And Ideally there should be an organization to reach up to girls and young women and help those that are on a path to become prostitutes. If someone had been there for me after Roger raped me maybe I wouldn't have ended up on the streets.

"I have some money. I could make a difference."

And she did.

The End