South 24th St.

Story Info
Hispanic area is a challenge.
1.6k words
4.36
4.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All places go through changes I think? Our south 24th street was the lower end of 24th. That is where the community thrift stores thrived and the folks donated stuff not wanted or needed and folks who did paid very little for it. But the area changed. And we also go to get bargains you can't get anywhere else. The area changed when it was part of the city where the Mexicans took over.

It now is a thriving area of Hispanic businesses. Mostly a fairly safe area of the city as far as I know. But a Hispanic area of businesses. Very good Mexican eating places, some quaint shops and the usual low dollar places where very good prices could be found.

It seemed to be safe for anyone to go down South 24th ST and shop. Rumors had been told that a few Hispanic males were teasing the young women who came down there to shop. But they had really caused no real trouble.

My wife, Gloria and her friends seemed perfectly comfortable shopping down on South 24th street. And I saw no reason for them not to be.

I began to hear rumors of some more serious issues with some of the men down there but nothing to hang your hat on for sure. As time passed and nothing more came out about it I forgot all about it.

Gloria and a friend came back from shopping down there one Sat. afternoon and she was very flushed. I ask her what she was so excited about.

She laughed out loud and turned to me.

"Cindy and I ran into a bunch of Hispanic young men down about the Bank One sign on L ST. and they started in on us. They began to flirt with us brushing up against us. They were asking us to come down to La Mesa Cantina at the end of the street and wanted us to dance for them on the stage. They told us we would look so good naked up on their stage. The farther down we got the handier they got. Three different guys had hands on my ass. And two different guys groped my tits. Cindy got it worse."

I had heard this was happening but it was only rumored.

"We need to call the police and complain."

"No, No, they didn't harm us. We were very flattered they picked on us. No big deal really so let it go."

"Ok Babe your call."

I went on and forgot about it. A few weeks went by and I heard rumors of the guys teasing the girls who came down to shop. I even heard they got a woman or a pare down in to La Mesa and talked them into dancing for them. The rumor even said they got them naked on stage sometimes. I knew the girls still went down there once in a while.

I knew the girls had been down there the past couple Saturdays shopping but, my wife had not said anything about them being teased by the men down there. The next Saturday the girls went down to shop and were gone all afternoon.

She had been home for nearly an hour and I ask her about the men teasing them. She looked kind of funny.

"Ok I need to tell you something. We have gone down the past three Saturdays. And the same bunch always meets us at the corner at Bank One. And they tease us ad it gets kind of touchy Today we didn't wear our bras, well we took em off before we got there. Three guys felt your wife's tits today bare, and we went with them down to La Mesa."

"And?"

"And Cindy danced for them and. She got naked for three songs. Some of them took her into a back room She was in there for over an hour naked with three guys."

"Did they fuck her?"

"She wouldn't tell me, but she looked like it and she smelled like sex. Her nipples were very swollen and so were her vagina lips."

"And you didn't dance?"

"I was scared I knew they'd fuck me if I did."

"So you didn't do anything?"

"Did you want me to?"

"Well you are much sexier than Cindy and your tits are great tits. Ya I guess I would have liked for them to see you naked."

"Well, I didn't exactly do nothing. They got my blouse open so some of them saw my tits and several sucked my nipples. And one guy fingered me. He begged me to come to the back room and let him fuck me."

"Are you going back down there?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes!"

"Completely naked?"

"Yes I want them to see you naked on stage for them."

"They will try to get me into the back room."

"They wouldn't be real men if they didn't."

"If they get me back there they will fuck me."

"Yes probably."

"We can't go the next two weeks. Cindy is busy next week and I am the next week."

The next few weeks passed quickly and the third weekend arrived. Gloria came down stairs in a tight short red dress the back plunged low and no bra showed. She turned to me and grinned.

"Cindy is picking me up in a few minutes."

"You girls going shopping?"

"Ya, for a while."

"You going down on South 24th St?"

"Yes, I think so maybe, she said we might?"

"Are you going down to La Mesa with them today?"

"Cindy, said she kind of wants to."

"So are you going to dance today?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes I do."

"You want them to see me naked?"

"Yes, completely naked."

"They will take me to the back room."

"Yes I am sure they will."

"Cindy let three of them fuck her back there last time."

"And you will let them today?"

"Yes I think so?"

I looked at her a few seconds.

"Good."

Cindy's horn sounded and she kissed me quickly before she went out the door. As the day slowly went by I couldn't help but wonder if My wife and Cindy had been teased into going down to La Mesa and if she would really dance naked for them?

I finally went out to the golf coarse and met Cindy's husband Bill to play a round. I think we were on the fifth hole when Bill looked at me and grinned.

"Think they are doing it by now?"

"Dancing up on stage?"

"Yes, naked for the Mexicans."

"No I think it is maybe way past that by now?"

"You think they may have them in the back room by now?"

"It would be my guess probably."

"So was Gloria going to dance for them this time too?"

"She said she was. So you know Cindy danced for them last time?"

"Oh yes, and was taken to the back room and three of them fucked her. Was Gloria going to let them take her to the back room too?"

"I think so yes."

"Cindy said they really wanted her bad last time. They got her tits out for all to see and one guy fingered her and nearly got his cock in her."

"She told me it was close."

"Cindy wanted me to tell you she wants to fuck you."

"That is nice to hear, you tell her we need to do that."

"She thinks it is only fair."

"Because? You and Gloria have done it?"

"Are doing it. They will stop back by here on their way home and I will do her then."

"So how long have you been fucking my wife?

"Way over a year now, maybe once a week for nearly a year now. Your wife loves you very much, and says you are by far her best lover, but she likes different lovers and likes the attention of men. I am not the only husband in our area here that fucks Gloria. I know of six others in a 3 block square that has or is fucking your wife. And I know that four of their wives fuck around too. I know it for sure because I have fucked four of the other six wives of the husbands who have been with Gloria."

"Who all is or has fucked my wife?"

"Fred Barnes who lives right behind you has fucked Gloria for several months now. And I have fucked Barbra several times and you can too. Kyle Mason lives a block south of you has fucked her three or four times and I am working on his wife Becky. Jim Dunn has fucked her several times at work. He lives north of you a block and rides with her on Fridays to work. And fucks her in the break room before work on those days. I have fucked Angila several times. Todd Burk lives a block east and her got her at the xmas party at our house last year. Shelly let me fuck her the same night. Mike Bates has gotten her at the Gym a couple times And Shirley is reported to play around. Paul Gaines told me he has been with Gloria several times at the Gym too. Nancy is a fox but I am not sure she will play?"

"Call me if they stop at your house before she comes home I want to know if she let's you do her."

About an hour later my phone rang and I picked it up.

"Well they got her in the back room down on South 24 St today. And I just finished fucking her wet sloppy pussy. But she is still the best fucking I know."

"Yep, and now they know it down on South 24 Street too."