Under the Bridge

Story Info
A wife has her husband service women in her bridge club.
3.4k words
4.54
49.6k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,073 Followers

Jonah wasn't a big fan of his wife's bridge club. It meant that he would be displaced from his own living room, kitchen, and dining room and his wife and her bridge club friends would take over. Sure, Nancy made sure he had his favorite pizza and beer and a nice spot in the den where there was a TV so he could sulk in his anger where her friends couldn't see him but he didn't like women all over his personal space.

It wasn't often that Nancy hosted the bridge club, just once every three months or so. There were other women who also hosted and they took turns. He knew that he shouldn't complain but he hated having his living room taken over by a bunch of noisy women. They did nothing but gossip and talk about the Kardashians, which he found pointless and boring.

He knew the next bridge club meeting was that evening. Nancy had been talking about it all week and she had set up tables and chairs all over the house for the women to play their silly, little game. They had made a special visit to the grocery store to buy wine, coffee, and snacks for all of the women.

"Why the hell do we have to buy all the snacks?" he complained to Nancy as she threw a large bag of chips into the cart.

"We don't! Everyone contributes money. I just volunteer to go to the store when it's my turn to host so I can have everything ready when people arrive. They will reimburse me for all of it. We actually don't have to pay for any of this." She stared him down, willing him to challenge her.

Jonah was horny again, just like he always was. He watched his wife's plump ass wiggle as she pushed the cart down the aisle and he knew that as soon as they got home he was going to ravage her, just like he always did. He had married Nancy because she loved sex. She was a bit of a pervert like he was and this had always made her so attractive to him. Her dark hair was pulled up into a messy bun and just the sight of her slender neck made his cock stiffen a bit. He was always so ravenously horny and he knew that Nancy was tired. He'd kept her up all night fucking her the night before.

"I can barely sit down," she'd said that morning at breakfast and he had been proud of himself for fucking her that hard for that long but when he asked for more she had given him the look of death, as he liked to call it. She couldn't take any more of his dick and yet he ached to fuck her more. It was a common problem in their marriage but Jonah suspected it would be a problem in any relationship he was in.

He had a high sex drive, even for a man. There wasn't much he could do about it but jack off constantly and fuck Nancy when he had a chance. He knew what he would be doing later that evening at her bridge party. He would lock the door to the den and turn on some porn to jack off to. He could jack off for hours if necessary and in a way, he was looking forward to it but of course, he would rather have had Nancy bouncing on his dick. He thought about that as they made their way home.

"Your ass looks hot in those leggings," he told Nancy as she bent over to grab some of the stuff out of the trunk.

"Don't get any ideas," she warned him.

"Come on, Nancy. Let's knock one out before your party starts."

"You know I'm still sore from last night."

"How about a blowjob?" he asked.

"I have to get ready for my party."

"I can help you..."

"No."

"How about I just eat your pussy?"

"My pussy is sore!" Nancy cried. "You are relentless! Why can't you just take no for an answer?" She wasn't really angry so much as she was annoyed and trying to get the snacks ready for the party.

"I'm just so fucking horny! Please. Let me eat your pussy. I'll make it worth your while."

"Maybe..."

"Come on, Nancy," he pushed her against the kitchen counter and kissed her deeply. He could feel her relenting. He lifted her up onto the counter and reached up to pull her leggings down and threw them onto the floor. Next, he reached for her panties and pulled them down and off of her dangling feet. She was smiling now that she saw where this was going. He buried his face between her legs as she giggled with delight.

Jonah knew what he was doing. He'd been with Nancy long enough that he knew exactly what she needed and how she needed it. He had to start slow since she was sore and get the blood flow going a bit before he attempted to make her cum. He teased her with his expert tongue, making sure to avoid her clit until she was begging him to lick it for her. She let out a series of long, lingering moans that were like music to Jonah's ears. His cock was rock hard but he wasn't about to be selfish. He wanted Nancy to feel good and for her sore, little pussy to have a reprieve from the pain he had caused it. He could feel her tense up as she began to cum. Her moans were so sexy and he loved knowing that he was doing this to her. They were lost in the moment and they forgot all about the bridge game and the snacks until something unexpected happened.

"Oh my God!" came a voice from the other side of the kitchen. Jonah recognized one of Nancy's bridge friends, Lola. Jonah had always thought that Lola was sexy. She had red hair and a tight, little body. Her tits were rather large for her frame and he knew she worked out. He'd never seen her naked but his imagination had filled in the details that were missing and he liked what he saw. She was the lady who had organized the whole bridge club idea from the beginning.

"Oh my God!" Nancy screamed back at Lola as she pushed Jonah's head away from her pussy. "We were um...just...um..." she was out of breath and she couldn't think of a single lie to tell Lola.

"You were just getting it good," Lola laughed. "It's okay, Nancy. I'm not a prude. In fact, I wish I had a man who would eat my pussy like that!"

"Oh, well feel free to borrow Jonah whenever you like!" Nancy grabbed for her leggings and attempted to pull them on, then fished her panties off of the kitchen floor and balled them into her hand.

"Really? You'd let me borrow your husband?" Lola's eyes grew wide as she stared at Jonah with hunger. He could tell Lola was seriously thinking about it.

"Yeah, honestly, he's like the Energizer bunny. He just keeps going and going and he won't ever stop! I can't take all of his sexual energy. Feel free." Nancy shot Jonah the kind of look that made him concerned. She had never shown any indication of wanting to share him with other women. She wasn't really the jealous type, but she had never been the sharing type either. "I'm going to go put on some panties that haven't been on my kitchen floor. I'll be right back."

"So..." Lola said through flirty eyes as she stared at Jonah's broad chest and then up to his face. Their eyes locked. "Do I get a turn on the counter?"

"Uhhh, I'm not sure she was serious, Lola. Can I get you a drink?" Jonah tried to deflect Lola's advances but she closed in on him and put one hand on her chest. "I'll talk to Nancy and make sure."

"Okay..."

Lola turned on her heel and walked down the hall to the master bedroom to ask Nancy if she could sit on Jonah's face. Jonah knew what he had to do. He began to put out the snacks for his wife so they would be ready when the other women arrived. He tried not to get his hopes up but he really, really wanted to taste Lola's pussy. He hadn't been with another woman outside of his wife for the entire thirteen years they had been married. He set bowls of chips and dip out on each of the card tables and he put out an ice bucket next to the rows of soda pop.

"Honeyyyyy!" Nancy yelled and there was giggling. "We have a plan for you!"

"What is it?"

"Oh, you put out all the snacks! Thank you! See what I mean, Lola, he's a great husband and he deserves the best."

"So do we, honestly," Lola giggled and Nancy joined in. He wasn't sure what they were laughing about and it made him a bit nervous. He really hoped they weren't cutting into his jacking off time. He needed to cum so hard.

"What's this plan?" he asked skeptically, his arms folded over his chest in a defensive posture.

"Well..." Nancy began and she looked at Lola again and there was more giggling. "We think you should be our under the bridge table pussy licker."

"Wait, what?" he asked, confused.

"We want you to eat all of our pussies under the bridge tables," Lola clarified. "That way all the women who want to can experience your awesome pussy licking skills."

"Honey?" Jonah asked.

"Well, you're always so horny and we all know you just go in the den and jack off for three hours. We might as well get the benefits, should you choose to accept this assignment." Nancy was smiling, her grin taking up most of her beautiful face. She was into this. He could tell and so he did what any man would do in this situation. He accepted the assignment.

"I can do that!" he told them both. He was slightly concerned when Lola and his wife high-fived each other like he had fallen right into their trap but he wasn't going to let it stop him from this opportunity. He was all in!

The women began to arrive and Nancy made sure to introduce Jonah to each woman. He carefully took in who was wearing what, since he wanted to know who was who when he was under the table. Most of the women were attractive but there were a few that Johan wasn't really into. He knew he couldn't be discriminating in a situation like this and so he did his best to stay focused on the task at hand.

"Ladies, we have a very special treat tonight," Lola announced. "Nancy has donated her husband Jonah to be our designated under the bridge table pussy licker! So if you want your pussy eaten, just take off your bottoms. You can leave your panties on if you like and just pull them down when it's your turn. If you leave your clothes on then he'll know to skip you."

"This is a bridge club, not a sex party!" one of the ladies complained.

"You don't have to participate, Celia," Nancy shot back. "I'm donating Jonah because he is the best pussy licker in the world! Try him and see."

The ladies all sat there, stunned for a bit until the bridge games began. Jonah wasn't sure where to begin and so he started at his wife's table. He ducked underneath and saw that all of the women had removed their pants and skirts and some of them were already ready with their panties off. He climbed between a pair of slim legs and parted the pussy lips between them. he began to lick her pussy until he heard the satisfying moans of her orgasm.

The other ladies at the table giggled. He moved to the next set of legs, which he was fairly certain belonged to Lola. He parted her pussy lips and marveled at her beautiful, little cunt. He began his process of slowly teasing, licking around the outside until Lola's legs were shaking.

"Oh my God, Nancy, he really is the best at this!" Lola exclaimed.

"He really is. Isn't this more fun than jacking off in the den honey?" Nancy asked and all the ladies within earshot snickered.

Lola came loudly and then he moved to the next pussy, and the next. The women shifted tables, changing out the players so they had new partners for their second game. Jonah continued to make the rounds, tasting one glorious pussy after another. He liked the anonymity of being under the table. He had no idea whose pussy he was licking and he liked that. It freed him from a lot of things that he hadn't realized limited him when he was eating pussy. It wasn't about the woman now, it was about her pussy, which was all he could see.

He embraced each new pussy with vigor and precision. He did his best to make each pussy cum before he moved onto the next one. Hours went by and his cock was getting harder and harder. He reached down and rubbed his throbbing dick and realized that he needed to sink it into one of these glorious holes. He found the table Lola was at and he made sure to give her a nasty look as he ducked his head underneath the table.

"Oh my, I get more!" Lola exclaimed.

"Have as much as you want," Nancy gave her permission.

"Do you think I might be able to have his dick too?" she asked. "You can say no!" she added quickly. "It's just I haven't had actual sex in over six months and it seems like Jonah has enough stamina to go around, doesn't he?"

"Yes, honestly I can't take any more sex after last night. I'm sore from how long we went at it."

"Should I take him in the den?" Lola asked.

"Go ahead. It's break time anyhow! Ladies, let's take out intermission!"

Lola pulled Jonah out from under the table and led him to the den. He had a grin plastered across his face and he couldn't believe that Nancy was allowing this to happen. She must have really been sore. She knew he was horny and he would be after her for sex that night and this was her attempts at thwarting his plan. It was working.

"So, we're finally alone," Lola said as she pulled her shirt and bra off. Her pants and undies were already gone from when he was under the table.

"Bend over the couch Lola. I have a gift for you."

She did as he asked. He sunk his cock deep into Lola's pussy and was shocked at how different she felt from Nancy. Though he preferred his wife's pussy he liked how fucking tight Lola was and he let his cock explore the depths of her perfect hole. He went slowly at first but then gripped her by her red hair and used it as a handle with which to use her body.

He pounded her harder and faster until she was cumming, screaming obscenities and trying to grasp onto the couch. There was nothing for her to grab onto and he loved the choking sounds she was making as he pulled her head back so far that he thought her neck might snap. The door to the den opened and all of the women were right behind Nancy. He didn't stop fucking Lola, pounding her pussy so hard that he was certain it would make him cum, except it didn't.

Lola, however, was done. She was face down breathing heavily as the other women watched in awe.

"Who's next?" he snarled at them.

One of the women he didn't know stepped forward.

"Get naked and bend over the couch," he ordered her. She did as he asked and just like that, the night took a turn. He fucked each and every one of Nancy's little bridge club friends as Nancy looked on, transfixed by what her husband was capable of. She had known he had stamina but she had never realized how much. She watched as he fucked through all of her bridge friends without even cumming once. Each girl had tapped out, saying she couldn't take anymore.

"How do you do it?" Lola asked Nancy. "I mean, how do you keep up with him?"

"I don't. Why do you think I wanted him to fuck all of you? I was hoping to get out of having to fuck him more tonight. I'm still sore from last night."

"So you wouldn't mind if I go again?" Lola asked.

"Please, go ahead. Try to make him cum!"

"I will," she promised Nancy and then turned to Jonah, who was out of women to fuck. "I'm ready for more."

"Come on then."

"Let me suck your cock first." She got on her knees and did every trick she had learned that would make a man cum. Jonah didn't. He fucked the redhead in every possible way, pounding her, going slowly, and everything in between. He belittled her, spit on her and called her names. The other woman took turns watching in the doorway and crowded around the small couch in the den. They had forgotten all about bridge and now they were watching the battle between Jonah and Lola.

"You little slut!" he hissed at her, then gripped her by the throat and brutalized her pussy with his big, angry cock. He was trying so hard to cum deep inside of her the way his male instincts wanted to. He held her down as she squirmed underneath him. "I"m going to cum in you!"

"Cum in my pussy!"

"Cum in her pussy!" Nancy screamed and that was what did it. Hearing his wife's encouragement was what he needed. He grunted and then he released every bit of cum inside of him into Lola's tight cunt. He moaned as he finished and all of the women began to clap as he finally came to a stop.

"That was crazy honey. Bridge club will never be the same again," Nancy praised him.

Jonah didn't know what to say except an awkward thank you. They never did finish their bridge game but no one really seemed to mind. The women left a few at a time until no one was left but Nancy and Jonah.

"So what was that all about, making me the under the bridge guy?" he questioned her.

"You know what it was about. I was so sore and I didn't want to have sex with you tonight but I have a confession."

"What's that?" he asked as he kissed her cheek tenderly.

"Watching you fuck all my friends actually did something for me. Even though I'm sore I'm actually really juicy now, too. I think I might want sex after all. Do you think you have more in you?"

"Do you even have to ask? You know I'm always ready for more sex." He reached his hand out to her and led her to the bedroom.

"I'm beginning to realize that there is no way to tire you out sexually."

"You're just realizing this after thirteen years?"

"Well, I suspected but now after watching you fuck twenty women in one sitting that you are some kind of mutant."

"I'm not a mutant, Nancy. I just love sex like any other guy."

"There's no other man like you," she said seductively and they kissed. She knew she was in for another pounding and though she was sore she didn't mind. She was turned on in a way she never had been before. Watching Jonah destroy all of her friends had been an awakening for her. She knew she wanted to do it again. She thought about inviting Lola for a threesome some time and she thought of every pussy he had licked and fucked that day and it only made her wetter. By the time he put his cock into her, she was already cumming from the mental stimulation.

Their marriage had taken a turn neither of them had expected and now they were celebrating together the way they celebrated best. Nancy came hard for him, bouncing on his dick with the kind of joy she hadn't felt for sex in some time. Making Jonah the designated under the bridge table pussy licker had turned out to be the best idea she had ever had.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,073 Followers