South African Femdom Club

Story Info
White lady straps it on for young Black man.
1.4k words
3.03
1.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,126 Followers

"If you don't believe in the Philosophy of Reparations, you are part of the problem," Tyrone Ferguson said boldly. The big and tall, handsome black male student looked at Professor Donna Stellenbosch and smiled. He seemed absolutely sure of himself. The tall and chubby, red-haired and green-eyed, fifty-something white woman shook her head. A native of Cape Town, South Africa, Professor Donna Stellenbosch is spending a semester teaching at UMass-Boston and it has been challenging to say the least. The wanton liberalism in Massachusetts higher education irks her sensibilities...

"Duly noted," Professor Donna Stellenbosch said, sighing. Tyrone Ferguson smiled smugly and then sat down. He said what he had to say and did not care what anyone thought of him. The other students gathered in the classroom exchanged bemused and perhaps confused looks. Professor Donna Stellenbosch is new to the UMass-Boston campus and the City of Boston itself but she does not seem like the type to tolerate bullshit from students. She kind of looked like the big female lawyer from that old television series The Practice. Professor Donna Stellenbosch means business. Tyrone Ferguson is the kind of brother who likes to skate on thin ice. Why does the professor tolerate his bullshit?

"Fight the power," said Tyrone's classmate and ex-girlfriend Shayna Billings. Tyrone smiled at Shayna as she drew near. Always good to see this cutie. The short, thick and dark-skinned young African American woman bumped fists with Tyrone as they exited the classroom together. Professor Donna Stellenbosch looked at Tyrone and Shayna as they left the classroom with their fellow students. At the start of the semester, Tyrone and Shayna were tight but then they split and somehow remained friends. Some people simply never learn their lessons.

Professor Donna Stellenbosch was the last person to exit the classroom. Walking through the ever-crowded UMass-Boston campus, she headed for the nearby MBTA Train Station. She caught the train headed towards downtown Boston. Upon arriving downtown, the Professor got off at Back Bay Station. The streets of Copley were packed with business people, college students and others. It is one of Boston's busiest streets. The Copley branch of the Boston Public Library is as popular as ever, and the same can be said for the Copley Mall.

"Home sweet home," Donna Stellenbosch said to herself as she headed toward Commonwealth Avenue. In the early 2000s, as a young woman, Donna Stellenbosch once lived on Commonwealth Avenue in a townhouse shared by students from various schools including Bay State College, Fysher College, Suffolk University and Northeastern University. Fast forward a couple of decades, and the student-occupied townhouse was now a real estate company. Bay State College closed a while ago due to bad business and poor management. Donna was renting a room in the building across the street from the now-closed campus. How life changes.

Upon arriving home, Donna Stellenbosch took off her clothes and went straight to the shower. The tall, bodacious South African woman took a lengthy shower. She always felt dirty after riding the MBTA. The trains of Boston, Massachusetts, are so dirty compared to the well-run trains of South African cities. The administrators of Boston could learn a thing or two from their counterparts in Johannesburg and Pretoria. Americans are smart and savvy but their enthusiasm for new ventures cannot make up for their lack of discipline and restraint. South Africans are planners and pragmatists. Americans are dreams. Big difference between the two nations.

"Dammit," Donna grumbled, and she winced while soaping up her ass, after spreading her thick ass cheeks. Why is the lovely lady's ass sore, one may wonder? Well, it all has to do with last night's sexual encounter. Donna Stellenbosch, formerly of Johannesburg, South Africa, had a certain visitor at her stately residence in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood. The visitor in question being the handsome Tyrone Ferguson, and his huge black cock. The hunky African American student is a pain in the ass in more ways than one. Just ask Professor Donna Stellenbosch and her thick white posterior.

"I come bearing gifts," Tyrone Ferguson said to Professor Donna Stellenbosch as he showed up at her door with pizza and flowers. Donna stood there in a crimson negligee and greeted the handsome young black man with a hug and a kiss. Tyrone smiled as Donna ushered him inside, and then led him to the living room. After setting aside the pizza and the flowers, Donna and Tyrone satisfied hunger of a different sort. The carnal sort. The horny white lady from South Africa has heard wonderful things about African American dick and wanted to verify them in the interests of cross-cultural exchanges and scientific accuracy. Nothing wrong with that.

"Hmm, nice," Donna said as she sat Tyrone down and took care of business. The handsome young black man grinned as the tall, large-breasted and big-bottomed, middle-aged white woman grasped his dick. Donna winked at Tyrone as she took his big black dick into her mouth. In her day, Donna has tasted all kinds of dicks, ranging from Dutch dicks and Afrikaner dicks to Zulu dicks and Xhosa dicks. The horny South African MILF expanded her sexual resume by tasting Tyrone's All-American dick, and the black stud tasted magically delicious. Hell yeah, let the good times roll.

"Let a brother cook," Tyrone said to Donna after she finished fellating him. Donna smiled as Tyrone put her on all fours and admired her thick white ass. Hot damn, white females from South Africa are not shaped like their counterparts in America. Well, maybe someone has been putting some booty-growing magic in the South African lands. Donna giggled as Tyrone kissed her thick white ass then slid his tongue into her pussy. The horny young black man licked Donna's wet pussy then worked his fingers into her asshole. Freaky good times, folks.

"Hmm, fuck me," Donna whispered, thrilled by the feeling of Tyrone's tongue in her pussy while his fingers probed her asshole. The South African MILF purred like a kitten as the black American stud pleasured her. Tyrone put a condom on his thick dark dick then grabbed some lotion. Donna spread her thick white ass cheeks wide open for Tyrone, who smiled as he lubricated her. Just like that, Tyrone pressed his dick against Donna's asshole and pushed. Time for the white MILF from South Africa to experience interracial anal sex, done the African American way. Nothing quite like it in the world.

"Give me that ass," Tyrone said as he gripped Donna's hips and pushed his big dark dick into her asshole. Donna moaned and fingered her pussy while Tyrone fucked her in the ass. Tyrone's rigid dick felt wonderful inside Donna's asshole and she wouldn't have it any other way. Arching her back, Donna pressed her big ass against Tyrone's groin, driving him deeper into her asshole. Tyrone fucked Donna's ass like there was no tomorrow. Their passionate screams echoed across the Back Bay townhouse, and probably the rest of this quiet Boston neighborhood. Good times, folks.

"My turn," Donna said to Tyrone, as he took a breather after fucking her in the ass. Tyrone looked up and saw Donna strapping on a massive black dildo. This particular dildo is modeled after the penis of African American porn star Lexington Steele. A lot of black men who fuck white women tend to be intimidated by strap-on dildos. Tyrone isn't like that at all. Donna smiled and bent Tyrone over. The black stud smiled as the middle-aged white woman fingered his asshole before lubricating him. Interracial anal sex isn't just black guys butt-fucking white women. It can also mean white women strapping it on to fuck black men. Isn't equality awesome?

"Oh fuck," Tyrone said, and the black American stud groaned as Donna gripped his hips and fucked him. Donna laughed as she thrust the dildo deep into Tyrone's asshole. Yeah, there are videos of black men butt-fucking white women all over the place but videos of white women strapping it on and fucking black men are rare as fuck. Donna smiled at her hidden camera as she continued pegging Tyrone. The young black man moaned, his big dark dick throbbing as the white lady's dildo filled his asshole. Donna stroked Tyrone's big black cock while fucking his ass with the dildo. It wasn't long before Tyrone came copiously. Good times indeed.

After this trip down memory lane, Donna Stellenbosch left the bathroom and went to her living room. Tyrone Ferguson acts like a macho stud on the UMass-Boston campus but Donna knows what he is really about. A lot of publicly macho guys have repressed, hidden desires. Donna turned on her TV and instead of watching the news or TV shows, she watched something else. The naughty professor smiled as she watched the footage of herself fucking and getting fucked by a certain black stud. Now that's entertainment!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,126 Followers