My Hottest Fucking Detention

Story Info
My young long cock doesn’t get unnoticed to supervisor.
1.7k words
4.12
12.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

____________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Fred and this story happened to me when I was 19, sophomore in college. I was not much interested studying, and quite a wild undisciplined guy. I don't remember what I had done for getting it, but I found myself stuck having to spend my Saturday afternoon in detention doing nothing with other badgers like me.

On Thursday I was informed that my detention was transformed into work of "general interest" because it was necessary to move 2 classrooms into another more recent one in order to renovate the first ones (or something like that). The college once again took advantage of the free and compulsory labor of the students. Well, at least I would have something to do. I took the opportunity to see before hand what there was to move: one of the rooms was just a mess of boxes and old gear.

On Saturday morning I go back home after the 2 usual hours of class. The afternoon is expected to be quite warm and I'm not super chilly; so I change into clothes that are fearless: old sneakers, old football shorts and a tank top. I watch myself in the mirror and tell myself that it doesn't look bad on me. Especially the tank top that hugs my muscular and already blond hairy pecs.

The shorts also hug my bubble butt well and since I'm wearing them directly on my furry ass, I better not develop any hard-on. But no reason to get hard when moving stuff, right?

So I go back to college at 1:30 p.m. And meet my group of detention: 1 chick, 2 dudes and the supervisor. I then learn that I got the heaviest punishment and so when the others will leave, I will still have 2 hours to go for. Shit!

The supervisor is an average guy in his late 20's. He put his ass on a chair to read and gives us orders and we lug things around. Fortunately the one guy who teams with me is pretty smart: we are making good and quick progress. The first 2 hours pass quickly, until I find myself all alone. With of course this bastard supervisor.

He kindly allows me to take a 15-minutes break. I put a table outside in the sun, take off my tank top and lie on the table, hands behind my head, armpits in the wind to cool off. The sun is shining and that's a good feeling. I close my eyes. I feel my balls begin to relax between my thighs to go touch the cooler table.

I hear the supervisor getting up and approaching.

He soon stops moving. He says nothing. I keep my eyes closed without moving, barely open my eyelids to see him staring at me...

Then I suddenly stand up, contracting my strong abs. He almost shudders, he's so surprised and he blushes. I sit back on the table.

I ask if I can go piss and jump on the ground. Once in the bathroom, I piss, sprinkle myself with water to cool my chest and drink a good glassful. I feel better. I watch myself in the mirror and the water sticks my cock to my shorts fabric. It even shows that I am circumcised. I smile and go back to the detention place.

There's not much left to do but I can't do it on my own. Especially for a large table at the very back of the room. The supervisor gives me a hand and we even have to take several breaks. I hold it each time on my thighs, which lowers my shorts, soon revealing my blond tuft. I see that the supervisor keeps watching. I'm joking. We set the table and go back to the 1st room. I kept my shorts still lowered to my tuft. I take off my tank top to wipe my chest. The teacher keeps watching me. Little lustful glances. I ask him to make a break because the table was really heavy and there is hardly anything left to move.

I collapse on a chair, spread my legs and put my hand against my thigh.

Gently my fingers go lasciviously massage my glans. The supervisor is watching me. I pretend to scratch my thigh and pull up the shorts, my glans comes out, swollen, I almost smell its manly odor. The little bitch blushes. I raise my thigh a little to stretch and, in addition to my glans, my balls come out. I feel the fresh wood against my hairy balls. The supervisor can't take his eyes off. He's like hypnotized.

He watches, says nothing, wants to say and finally approaches.

I gently massage my balls. My cock start lengthening. It pumps more and more blood, get thicker and soon stands upright out of the thin material of my shorts. It cheekily throbs.

He reaches out his hand gently. Hot. He massages my stiff dick. And gets down between my strong hairy thighs. I see his mouth open and engulf my glans. I moan. He's visibly not used to it: I feel his teeth on my glans but I like to feel him like that, at my mercy.

My big cock is now at attention. 8.5" of it, very stiff, throbbing: not easy to swallow for a first timer. He suffocates and coughs. I tell him to go slowly. I stroke his head. I put one leg between his thighs until it reaches his package. I feel his hard cock against my leg. He moans when I massage it.

I take my cock out of his mouth and slap his face with my drooling wet shaft.

We sit in front of each other for a while and he stares at my erect cock. It's throbbing, at its greatest stiffness, aggressively pointing to the sky, with my red glans resting against my blond furry belly button.

This type of situation excites me a lot, being a real exhibitionist: I like to show off, knowing that my muscle body and manly appendix usually don't get unnoticed when I get naked.

I take every opportunity I get to expose my hung dick, especially when it can in return give raging hard-on in public places to my college onlooker(s). Teasing my admirer(s) is a pure pleasure, especially when it drives them that crazy that they can take risks to satisfy their fantasies. Fitting rooms, sharing a room with a college bro, college physicals, college locker rooms, at gym or swimming pool, all are my favorite hunting grounds. But you'll hear about those in other stories.

This little slut can't resist and rushes himself on my cock to suck it again. I straighten up, take him in my arms and push him against a table on his back. His hard-on deforms his jeans. I open his jeans. Check out his ugly underpants that his mother must have bought for him, already wet with envy. I lower it with a firm movement. A beautiful brown tuft gets first revealed. His pulsating cock is not very long, but very stiff, massively thick and veiny. I take it in my warm hand and gently peels off his glans which appears drowned in his own precum. I massage it with my thumb. He moans, "No, no!" I approach my mouth. It smells male. I suck his glans, very slowly, goes around with my tongue. Massage his meatus with the tip of my tongue and then swallow it, opening my mouth to its max. My nose in his dark pubic hair. He moans. I gently suck his fat tasty sausage.

I suck him off like he's never been sucked off. I feel him shivering on the table. I stand between his thighs and gently spread them. One hand jerks his fat pole and massages his big balls, the other slides towards his hairy asshole. He does not say anything.

I salivate on my finger and push on his puck.

It contracts.

"I don't want you to bugger me: I've never done it and you're much too big!"

I answer that I don't want to bugger him but just give him pleasure like he's never had and, "My dick might be longer than yours, but it's certainly not as thick!" I push my finger. His hole is tight, warm and wet. I slide my index finger against the inside of his hole and after a few inches I feel his prostate. I touch it, gently. He moans. I massage harder. His cock stiffens even more, I suck it thoroughly. My tongue goes back and forth on his glans. My right hand squeezes the base of his extra-thick cock and his balls. The left one check his prostate. It wiggles on my finger. I take it out of his ass, lick it. I then directly push 2 fingers in it.

He drops a stream of precum. I finger and massage his prostate. I sense that he can't take it anymore. I swallow his balls while ragely jerking him off. I feel under my tongue his balls going back. He moans. He screams and releases a monumental stream of thick white cum. I hear it splashing against the wall behind his head. His anus contracts on my fingers with each jet of jizz.

He cums again and again, smearing his t-shirt with large strings of gooey sperm. I let his cock lying on his belly, let his ass squeeze out my fingers.

I get up, tell him "hi!" My detention time is over and I'm free to leave, my stiff cock swaying in my tight shorts.

I can still hear him moaning when I close the door!

Once I got home I jerked off in his underpants, reviewing minute by minute the show I gave him... I had a great Saturday evening, emptying my overfilled big balls!

Sure, he also regularly masturbates when he remembers that hot detention session!

The wall is still stained with his cum but only he and I know what it is...

And you too, now! Lol!