South African Safari Sequel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little later, I got up, wiped us down and went to the bar to pour us a few Bombay Sapphire/rocks with lime. I returned to the bed and plumped up the pillows. It was going to be time to talk.

"You go first. Tell me about Charlotte."

"Well it didn't turn out to be anything nefarious. Just incompetency--our systems didn't mesh precisely with theirs and rather than reprogram, the installers decided to just overlook it and hope for the best. We both know what that produces! And John didn't realize what they had done to us."

"John?"

"He has succumbed to his mother. A very nice Boston deb is now sporting a large diamond, a girl we both knew from Wheaton. The wedding is next spring. I sure hope it works. I know John is bi, maybe gay. But, he's not willing to cross his family. It turns out he's a lightweight boy of privilege. I don't think we can keep him in Lodge Systems. He's not a hard worker. And he's careless. We just can't have that. I'm surprised I didn't guess all of this years ago."

"Meanwhile Goldman has issued the draft red herring. It's really just an early peak, a tantalizer. They plan an IPO in about 60 to 90 days depending on general market conditions. They don't want to come to market in December. And there's often a post-new year market dip. So we'll see. It's pretty much out of my hands right now. I just need to make sure our three beta installations continue to operate flawlessly. Fortunately, my Boston partner seems to be on top of that project."

Breck reached over and pulled me into him. My head nestled between his pecs, and his hands moved down to cradle my balls. He immediately started to massage them. I shivered and pushed down into him. He wasn't going to make this easy.

"I'm afraid my African project is a lot more complex. I got the business plan just before I left. It needed a lot of work. Ron is a ranger-guide, apparently a star, but not a business man. He hadn't considered so many issues. So we worked together to pin down where we are, how much money will be needed to bring the project to an opening, and discussed several possible ways to divide up the project to accelerate the roll out. Unfortunately, South Africa in general is not really a developed equity market and their lending practices are quite primitive. Ron is assembling a team, has completed a good deal of the construction of the hotel facilities, but he needs capital. And perhaps more importantly he needs financial management and maybe a hotel partner. I think it's a great idea, but it's risky and will take some time."

"Ron asked me to stay and handle the financial management."

"I assumed something like that was in the offing when you left. And I guess he sweetened the pot, so to speak, with some personal attention."

"Let me give you the bottom line. Then, I'll fill in some details. I didn't agree to stay or to handle financial management. I did agree to help him structure financing. I've already contacted a hotel consultant that can do some of the initial stuff, and Ron has a friend who manages a successful hotel for an Indian hotel chain family. Russ is supposed to have met with Ron today to see what might be done. Ron will report back in two weeks, or so, on progress."

"Are you planning to return in two weeks?"

"No. He's got to handle the Africa side. If necessary, I'll try to provide some American financial backing. But, he understands that I'm not available for regular Africa duty. This is his project, not mine or ours."

"I told you weeks ago that Ron had helped me to move beyond Billy a year ago. We continued my 'therapy' this round. Yes, we fucked a few times. But, I'm not committed to Ron. I don't think I'm in love with Ron. And I certainly don't want to leave Miami. You've got nothing to worry about Breck. He is definitely not a competitor for me--at least in my thinking. Even if you're planning to bow out."

"I wasn't worried, really. I'm pretty confident that I can get what I want. I'm not bowing out. Not at all. And I do want you, Paul. I know who I am and what I can offer--including almost unconditional love. But, I realize I'm dealing with someone who is still unsure of who he is, who is still injured, who is still looking for a magic bullet to make all the problems of the past disappear."

"I'm going to try to be that bullet--or at least the gun that shoots it, Paul. We're going to make this work. I was hoping that you'd be celibate in Africa. I suppose that was naïve on my part. I remember specifically how we parted--and that you had not made an exclusivity commitment. But, I hoped."

"Now, however, I'm going to make a request. No, a demand. I need you to promise me that you won't have sex with anyone else while we are still together. No excuses. No exceptions. You won't even lust in your heart. Can you promise me that? I need to know that I'm enough for you. Because you are enough for me. You're what I've been waiting for."

With those final words, he flipped me over and took me into a deep kiss. I could feel his hardness in my gut, while his fingers trailed lightly over my cleft, pausing at my rim. He wasn't playing fair. But had I?

"I'm ready to give us a serious try, Breck. I promise."

"Well, in that case, we got something else to talk about--but not until I fuck the shit out of you for screwing Ron. Then, I promise. I'll never mention it again. He pushed me off onto my belly and rolled on top. Get ready, boy. I'm taking that ass on a rocket ship ride to the moon."

(What an interesting expression!)

Ron pushed me hard into the sheets. Then he pulled me up by my hips and crammed both large pillows under. He slapped my thighs apart, tested the level of cum still inside me with his tongue, and added just a little more lube. Then I felt him at the entrance. He was rigidly hard, and he pressed firmly. My ring could actually feel his hood bunching at the entrance. I started to fall into the pillow under his weight, so he reached around, grabbed my hips and held me close. Then he penetrated and started the short strokes that would punish my prostate. I groaned, but turned and smiled at him, signaling that the groan was pleasure not pain.

Breck pushed further and bottomed and held me tightly into his abs. His silky pubes were tickling. Then he began a long slow pistoning, hitting the love nut with each stroke. A fist coddled my balls. "These are mine, Paul. Nobody gets to hold these but me." He began moving them with his fingers around his palm stimulating the semen to boil. I was ready. And apparently so was he. He pounded a few times, collapsed onto me, crushing the pillows and exploded deep inside. He shot many times, hard and hot. And I felt the heat and the pressure. My spine tingled, and then I too shot into his waiting fist.

We remained in that position in the bed for some time. He was on top, holding me tight. But, I didn't feel trapped. I felt loved and protected. He, on the other hand, was making a point. I was his and his alone.

Later, over a makeshift dinner pulled together from the various foods Mom had sent over to sustain me, Breck started again. "I think this may be the last weekend before my uncle returns to his condo. Will you join me this weekend?"

"I may have to put some time in Saturday morning. Could we start after lunch?"

"How about if I come here Friday night and drive you to my place with lunch en route on Saturday?"

"Perfect."

*******

Friday started late. I didn't get home until around 9. Breck was there, and was dishing up a spectacular seafood feast. "I didn't ask, but I presume you eat and like lobster? I had a New England clam bake delivered today. It's just about ready. I've been missing my soul food."

I went in to change as he set out the food. He called out, "You won't need clothes. We typically do this on the beach so all we wear are swim suits. Otherwise we need those ridiculous plastic bibs." When I came back, wearing only a jock, he too had stripped to his boxers. Yeah, you guessed it, those silly boxers with the lobster print from Nantucket Vines. I started to laugh. "Well, if these bother you, they're gone. He locked his thumbs in the waistband and pulled them down. And there he was before me in all his naked beauty. So much better than clad in Daddy boxers.

"So I guess I'm overdressed." I pulled off the jock.

The meal was everything that Breck had promised. Chowder. Steamed clams. Corn on the cob. Hot Portuguese sausage. Lobster. Red Potatoes. And everything was dripping in high-cream melted butter. He had even brought along a very nice White Burgundy. This boy knew how to eat. He had obviously been conditioned to expect the best. He even showed me how to remove the "meat" from the lobster as he fed it to me, dripping in butter.

"This is delicious. You do realize that I'm trying to take off the Africa weight?"

"With all the physical activity I've planned for this weekend, you won't gain an ounce. And I can promise the dessert doesn't involve any calories at all!"

He was definitely pulling out all the stops. I was beginning to feel that my relationship with Breck was moving at bullet train speed. Yet, I knew very little about him. So it was time to fill in some blanks. I backed up and nestled into his chest and gut. His leg crossed over to hold me close. And his hand reached over to cup my balls. He knew that we were about to have a serious chat--and he wanted maximum physical advantage.

"Breck, we've been together now for about a month. But, I don't feel I know much about you at all--except the routine stuff. Tell me a little about your childhood and family."

"Sure. It's not really all that interesting. I was born and raised in Boston. I went to prep school at Exeter and college at MIT. I've got two much older sisters. Dad used to joke that I was a mistake--coming 12 years after my next oldest sister was born. The sisters are married. Neither works outside the home. There are four children total--three boys and one girl. My Dad runs the family investment trust. It's a big business. Probably more than 100 employees in Boston and dozens more scattered among the investment locations. All together, there are about 80 beneficiaries of the trust--and another 25 or so are currently expecting to be added to the list over the next 20 or so years. I've told you I'll be one after my 35th birthday.

I wrestled at Exeter and MIT and you know I was pretty successful. My academic performance was near the top. I love what I do. I'm excited to go to the job every day. Dad had decided to move some of the family money to high tech and I was the one groomed to work in that field. Thus, Lodge Systems of which I am COO. (Dad is CEO.) My family has a townhouse in Boston and a large property on Nantucket with several cottages where I spent most summers. I love the water. I'm a good sailor and swimmer."

"How about experience with dating?"

"I was late to mature, didn't date until Exeter and soon realized that I was more into my classmates than the girls who attended our mixers. I fooled around with several of the guys--including John who was in my class. I had a semi-long relationship with a TA at MIT, but it ended when he moved to the West Coast. I was dating a guy from UHealth--the one who talked me into MiamiBods, but it was nothing serious."

"I'm pretty conservative. The night at Bods when I won the match and let the guy I beat blow me in public was probably the wildest thing I've ever done in my life."

"Yet, you came on to me almost immediately after."

"Another first. When you stared over at me and licked your lips, I almost busted right then and there in my pants. You are one dark, lean, sexy, dude, Paul. You're deep and mysterious and dangerous. You radiate a unique blend of danger and vulnerability--so some guys would want to take you while others would like to protect you. In fact, I can't count the number of firsts I've had with you. I've fallen really hard for you, Paul. Sometimes when we aren't together I ask myself what is going on. I've never been so impetuous. If someone had told me a month ago that I'd be sitting in a guy's apartment, starkers, eating lobster that I had brought, I would have thought him crazy. You bring out the man in me, the wild in me, the best in me."

"I suppose you realize we are quite different. Of course, we look very different. I've had mostly a public education. And I'm Jewish as my mother keeps reminding me. My grandparents fled persecution in Central Europe with their parents about 75 years ago. They've done well--but we are not in the same league, Breck. We're one step off the boat, and this is your country. You are so confident. So All-American boy. I'm close to a nerd. A neurotic nerd, always afraid that people will hate me or reject me for what I am. So I've easily fallen into dependent relationships when I thought that was required to keep him interested. And once in a while my aggressiveness breaks out to cover my insecurity."

"This may not sound true. There are so many stereotypes of conservative blue blood Bostonians. But, my folks are not prejudiced. They never have been. I have ancestors who were rebels against England, abolitionists, socialists, feminists--and every other 'ist' you can name. Money and security have given us the liberty to be what we want--without concern for job security or what others might think. But, our foundation is social justice, secular religious conviction that we owe. Some call it noblesse oblige."

"And what I think Paul, is that I'm in love with you. I want to see how this works. I want to make it work. I know my folks will love you--because I do and because you make me very happy."

"Let me try to convince you that I'm sincere in my love. Let me share some of my self-security and self-esteem with you. I think we can both be better for it."

Pointing to the table which he had covered conveniently in newspint, he started rolling the shells into the paper. "So let's get rid of what's left here and head in for a shower. I'm guessing we are both still dripping in butter."

"And there is nothing I would rather do than roll around in bed with you right now. And butter is not really a great lube, despite the hype. And no place I'd rather be than here with you in my arms and me in yours."

We showered and headed for the bed. Possibly to prove what he had been saying, Breck spread out on his belly and presented himself to me. I lubed and massaged him. Then I flipped him, and we finished missionary. I was lost in his deep blue eyes and content to relax in his arms, trapped by his muscular wrestler's legs, but I knew I had to make this good. He had opened his soul. I stretched and started push-ups, going deep and caressing his love bundle with each stroke. I could see his smile and I could feel the tension building in his entire body. And of course, we released together. Then, we fell asleep in a deep spoon. Remarkably, I was the big spoon.

In the morning, I awakened early, cleaned up and left for the office, leaving him sleeping. I knew he would spend the morning in the condo gym. So I left a note that I'd be home at noon, ready to leave for his condo. He had declared his love in terms even clearer than he had used before I left for Africa. By the time I got home, I had decided I was going to take a chance. I was going to let myself fall for him. I was going to be vulnerable. And I guess if you aren't willing to be vulnerable, you'll never find love.

******

I picked up a small case with clothes and we headed for the garage. There, I had another surprise. Parked in my space was a chrome yellow Porsche convertible. "Oh, didn't I mention? My birthday gift arrived while you were in Africa. Dad sent this--but warned me it was the last 'big' gift I could expect." It was beautiful, and I knew immediately I was in lust--with the car as well as the boy.

We fell into an easy pattern. Over the next weeks, he spent every Friday and Saturday night at my condo and many other nights as well--since his uncle did return and often entertained. The beta tests of Lodge Systems installations continued to work well. Most Saturdays evenings were spent exploring South Beach, often including a club, and always finishing in my bed. Never did I feel trapped or taken for a submissive.

Ron sent a long series of emails, and then we had a few phone calls. The Indian hotel family had jumped at the opportunity and had put Russ in charge of getting the ranch hotel in place for the next major season. They were going to enter into a long term lease and management agreement for the hotel producing at least $250K per year in cash for the maintenance of the manor and the breeding operation--and Harriet would be "in training" to be the GM. Russ was apparently spending many nights at the ranch with Ron. Harriet had "sold" a dozen partnerships to acquire animals--and based on that level of community support, the South African Tourist Authority had authorized a large guaranty for the breeding animal acquisition. The project was absolutely on track for a grand opening in about a year.

It was getting near the end of the year. Paul wanted me to come home with him for the holidays. And he was always surprising me: flowers, food, gifts, and, of course, new ways of maximizing our pleasure on the sheets. We both learned to ride--cowboy and cowgirl. Both learned how to lap dance. I learned that Breck was strong enough to take me deep and hard while standing as Ollie had done. And I did lose the Africa-weight. I was deeply cut again and very pleased with myself.

In early December, one weekend, he had suggested an early Saturday dinner. He was going to surprise me with the venue. Then we'd return to the condo. He said he had one last surprise and a proposal. We had a great dinner at the newest Nobu branch which had opened in Miami. Then headed home.

We were cuddling in the king--and the night was still early. Breck had just released my balls from their favorite place--in the palms of his hands where he regularly rolled them like Chinese worry beads--and rolled on top of me. He braced himself with arms on either side and stared down into my eyes. I could actually see and feel the emotion.

"So here is my proposal. I believe you said that you had rented this condo--and I'm assuming the lease anniversary is coming up soon since you've been here almost a year. At first, I thought that I needed to start paying you rent since I spend so much time here. But, I've checked and there is a larger unit two floors above this one. I'm going to buy it. By the time your lease ends, I think I will be able to convince you to move in with me. There's even an extra room for a permanent wrestling set-up. I intend to show you my inner-dom often in that room. Whenever you feel the need to be submissive--or whenever I feel you need to feel submissive, we'll head for that room and wrestle. I'm pretty sure that I can satisfy any neurotic desires that you might have to be held in bondage or dominated. Otherwise we are partners and lovers. I'm proposing, Paul. I want you now and always. And when we marry next year, I'll deed half of the condo over to you. Some day we can get a house, maybe in Coconut Grove, and fill it with kids. What do you think?"

"I'm simply aghast, Breck. You're killing me. I never dreamed that I would meet someone like you, or that I could be so happy. But, we haven't even met the folks yet--and we've been together for only a few months."

"Lodges are impetuous. We didn't come to America on the first boat with years of advance planning. I know what I want. It's you. I know it's going to work. I'm so sure, that I'm going to buy the condo whatever you say. If we aren't live-in lovers, we'll be neighbors with benefits. But I think I know what I can accomplish. A Goodfield doesn't stand a chance when a Lodge decides how things are going to be. You can throw me out whenever I get to be too much. Or you can motion me to the wrestling dungeon. But the rest is non-negotiable."