South African Safari Sequel Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. I'm going to say yes. On one condition. No two conditions. The first, you need to meet my folks this weekend."

"Done. They'll love me. I know how lovable I am. And I'm ready to promise your mother some grand-kiddies."

I chuckled. "Wait until you meet Mom. She's got her own ideas about my perfect mate. And I'm guessing your folks have also visualized your forever guy--and I doubt I'm it. But I will go to Boston with you for the holidays and walk the plank."

"And the second. Pull up those legs and roll back, Breck. I'm taking you to Mars. I've seen enough of the moon." He laughed since the full moon was shining through the blinds at that very moment.

As he positioned himself, pulling his legs into a wide vee and offering his ass, he added, "That is one condition that I'll always be ready to meet. I leaned over to the end table and grabbed my black-rimmed glasses and the lube.

"You are about to be fucked by a nerdy boy, Breck. I hope you like it." I ate him for a few minutes--something I knew he loved. Then we lubed and I slid in, thinking again that my cock had been dubbed a black mamba by another guy I once knew. I would wait until Breck renamed him. Breck released his legs and wrapped them around my waist as he drew my chest to his. We kissed and I slowly pumped, reveling in our contact, not wanting it to end too quickly. Breck turned nearly as dark as I as his arousal overcame him. Then, of course, we experienced a powerful, simultaneous orgasm of cosmic dimension--bigger even than Mars.

I placed my head onto his chest and breathed in his musky freshness. He whispered in my ear, "And, by the way, someday we'll honeymoon in South Africa."

As I squirmed over him, and took his left nipple between my lips, he sighed and pulled me tight. I smiled and thought. "Wait until he meets Ollie!"

BD

(I'm pretty sure this is the end of this series. But I reserve the right to bring them back in a different context.)