South African Safari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We dressed and headed to the Rover. As I hopped in, his radio buzzed. "There is a pride of lions just on the other side of the river. A herd of buffalo are on their way for a late afternoon bath and drink. This could get interesting very fast." He took off on the dirt road headed for the bridge. We bounced along as he maneuvered the jeep around hairpin turns, rough dirt roads, and even went overland a few times to cut our arrival time. He shouted, "Camp rules are that only three Rovers with guests can be at a sighting at one time. Otherwise the animals might be spooked--or guests might not get the best photos they were expecting. Currently there are only two. I'm guessing they may be there for some time as the herd is large and this pride hasn't had a decent kill in a few days."

Soon we saw a Rover ahead and Ron radioed. We were on time. We pulled up at the edge of a down-sloping clearing and stopped. It was dead silent. Ron went to whispers as his eyes scanned the savanna. He pointed and we could see the vanguard of the pride--three mature female hunters and the alpha male. The rest must have been waiting at the nearby kopje. They were downwind and partially obscured by the straw. Ron pointed left and coming over the hill in a cloud of dust were the first of the giant male Cape buffaloes, leading the herd to the water, their curled horns held high. The formation was tight and huge, with pregnant females and young in the center. The herd probably anticipated lions--their only real predators--were near, but hadn't yet detected them.

Within minutes we were treated to an incredible spectacle. Hundreds of these enormous beasts marched into the river, drank and began what looked like a combination of a Saturday night bath and a giant water battle in a community pool. The time in the water lasted for perhaps 15 minutes. Snorts, bellows, plunges, sprays of water, youngsters collapsing into the knee-deep water. They were having a great old time. Then, suddenly as though a whistle had been blown or a bell rung, they all turned toward the land and began to retrace their steps to the upper open field where they would likely spend the night.

As the last few emerged from the river--two females with several very young, slower calves, rushed to catch up. One of the young stumbled and the mother turned to help it back on its feet. At that second, there was a great roar and four lions--the three females and the male emerged from the tall grass and jumped--three on the mother, one on the baby. She bucked hard and quickly threw them off her back before they could bite to gain a killing position or attack traction. Then she charged the lone female whose mouth had clamped on her baby's neck. She gouged hard with her horns, picked the lioness into the air and threw it off her baby. She landed hard, but turned. The lions were regrouping to attack again. But, now the male leaders of the herd which had realized the danger, turned and began to charge the lions with heads low and horns outstretched. It was hopeless. These giant buffaloes were the true apex animals of the jungle. The lions knew they were defeated and backed off. They would need to find another meal--perhaps later when it was darker, perhaps from this very herd.

"Wow. I can't believe we witnessed that only a half hour into my first drive. That was incredibly exciting. You get to see this every day? My adrenaline is pumping still." (In fact, it was pumping right into my dick.)

"Not quite. I must admit an encounter like this one occurs perhaps every week to ten days--at least while we are witnesses. Usually, we see the results, hours later, when the pride is sated and sleepy with the bloody carcass. Let's see what else is in store tonight."

We began to drive up the hill and around the herd. We spotted a herd (would you believe a "neck"?) of giraffes, then zebras and impalas. Ron remarked that the impalas were the appetizers for most of the Kruger predators--there were thousands, but not enough to sustain a successful pride. The foliage began to close in and the road narrowed as we moved deeper into the park.

Ron slammed on the breaks. "Oh, my god. Look" In front of us, perhaps 50 feet along the road, facing each other were two juvenile rhinos--a male and a female. "I think they're on a date. I don't see Mommy or Daddy anywhere around." The two had frozen on the road, staring into each other's eyes--totally blocking our passage. So Ron turned off the ignition. "Let's see what happens. I think this is going to be fun." He reached over, placed his arm around my shoulder and drew me to his side. His other hand rested on my thigh.

The male pawed the ground with his enormous front pads, snorted, shook his giant head and coughed. At first she didn't seem to understand or maybe she didn't know how to react. Can female rhinos be coy? Then, after another few minutes and a repeat performance by the male, she turned and he began the difficult task of smelling her estrus without gouging her with his already big single horn. (I somewhat jokingly thought that I was in a club in Miami watching the close-dancing guys feeling each other out by reaching down into jeans to test size and hardness.) Apparently, he was satisfied. We witnessed an incredible feat--he raised himself on his back legs--probably about 2000 lbs of himself and certainly not gym-conditioned. He not so gently gripped her hips with his front legs. He was mounting her! His enormous cock dropped in front of his grapefruit-size balls and engorged. It was at least two feet long and the color contrasted his overall grayness--it was pink and red. It was moist and dripping. He tried to insert with a huge bellow, couldn't seem to find the right place, failed, and tumbled to his side, the giant cock waving in the hot late-afternoon breeze. He quickly repositioned and tried again--with the same result. We were roaring with laughter--and hard as rocks in our shorts. Ron moved in and took my lips in his. His taste was sweet. We were in a big game porn studio, making out in the spectator seats!

"I think they're virgins. I can't think of anything more ludicrous than two giant rhino virgins trying to get it on for the first time. They've probably watched Mom and Dad--but, unfortunately, we haven't equipped the bush with internet porn--as they have some of the breeding zoos. So there's a lot of trial and error."

It was funny. But it was also an incredible turn-on. What bottom wouldn't start drooling over a big fat two foot cock, dripping with lube or pre-cum? I reached over and fisted Ron's dick in his shorts. I could see the spot of precum that my squeeze produced. He looked over. His mouth opened. I knew I had him.

The rhinos tried a total of four times without success. Then she had had enough. She was going to find a more experienced male. She was off through the bush. He looked back at us--his eyes and giant horn seeming to threaten. We were responsible for his failure. How dare we invade his privacy? He pawed and dipped his head and the horn, threatening us with his really enormous cock and horn. Frankly, I wasn't quite ready for either. Ron started the engine--we might need to backtrack at a moment's notice. But no, he was just bluffing. He turned, retracted his cock, and was soon also deep into the bush.

Ron looked over with a leer. I could tell he was just as hard as I was. "It's time for our sundowners. Let me find a safe spot." He drove a few miles and pulled into a clearing where he had 360 sight-lines with just a few close-by clumps of small trees. "I'll set up the bar. You can use the rest room over there if you need it," pointing to the space on the other side of the nearby clump. "What's your pleasure?"

"I'm not sure. I'm so hard. I don't think I can pull that off right now. I've heard of something called a bush-fuck. Is that what it's called? Are you up for it?"

He pointed to the enormous bulge in his shorts. "I think I can do better than that incompetent rhino!" He put the ice chest down on the rear platform he had set up and stepped up to me. His hands moved behind my head and as they ruffled through my curly hair, he pulled me into a deep kiss. I opened and his tongue invaded. We remained in that position for a few minutes, reveling in each other's mouths, our hands roving over our necks and backs. Then his hands dropped and he unbuckled and dropped his shorts, revealing again his camo boxer briefs that were now stretched beyond specification. He moved to my waist and with two hands, pulled shorts and briefs below my knees. Without another word, he stepped back and threw one of the safari blankets over the front curved wheel guard and pointed me onto it, belly down. It was perfect positioning. I stepped out of the shorts, walked the few steps to the bumper, reached up and grabbed the edge, pulling myself into a perfect bottom-bend, forcing my ass into the African pre-evening. He finished removing his shorts as he gazed at my perfectly positioned ass.

"Don't move a muscle." He walked around to the Rover, opened the dash compartment and withdrew a large tube of lube. "Do you want me to wrap?"

"I'm clean. We've been exclusive for more than two years and we get tested regularly." I looked up and got my first good look at Ron, full frontal and completely nude--save the leather boots. Except for arms and legs, he was very light skinned, thin hipped, with a muscular gut, and a thick dark pole--maybe 8 inches or more with a nice curve pointing at his navel. His angry red cockhead was hooded, but it had drawn back into a nice thick corona. And remarkably he was groomed. When he saw me scoping him in hunger, he spread his arms and legs and wagged his dick in my direction. I was his.

"I'm guessing you like what you see. Well, I've been a hermit for nearly a year and testing is part of the application for this job given the prevalence of HIV in South Africa," he added as he stroked himself to rigid hardness.

He stepped behind me. I could feel his strong rugby thighs pushing mine apart, exposing my treasure cave to him. He massaged, carefully placing fingers in my deep hip indentations. Then I felt the cool lube. Then his trigger finger probing and opening. He might be deprived--but he wasn't a novice. He touched the love nut and I shuddered in pleasure, allowing a deep moan to escape from my lips. He stroked it, then petted it, then squeezed it into the taint. I nearly gave it up at that moment. He was edging to the limit me by stroking the prostate.

When he felt I was sufficiently open, he very cleverly aimed his cock and placed it at my entrance. He reached up, placed his strong hands on my shoulders, and pulled me down over the curve of the bumper into his erection. He was in. He had slid all the way easily and bottomed, using my gravity to accomplish this feat. He stopped and froze. Surely he had to have done this before. It was just so perfect. I was stretching to accommodate his size, and then I started to massage him with my anal muscles. His passivity was over; he was now in charge. I heard and felt his feelings of possessing another male--after a long time of deprivation. His hands roamed under my chest and teased my nipples. Then they continued down so that he could "arrange" my equipment for comfort. Both pulled me deeper into his chest and gut. "This is so good. Let me savor this moment. I love your ass. I love the way you fit so tightly around my cock. I love owning another guy's pussy. You've got an incredibly nice body." Then he surprised me with his last comment. "You'll get your chance at me later, I promise, but this one is mine."

He began to pump while simultaneously moving me up and down on the curved bumper by sliding the blanket. Faster and deeper. "I'm cumming Paul. I'm going to fill your man-cunt. I've been saving for a long time." His chest fell to my back as his hips pounded into my ass aiming his long stiff one at my prostate. Then, I felt the spasms and his hot jism exploding into my gut. He stayed in position for several minutes, holding his seed inside with his giant plug, until his tension began to relax. He pulled out and I began to leak. He flipped me, placed my thighs on his shoulders, and took me into his mouth. I was still rock hard and dripping pre-cum. He sucked hard, tongued the sensitive back of my shaft, squeezed my balls, tasted the precum, and milked me dry into his waiting mouth. He was as good a cock-sucker as he had just been a fucker.

"Now that's a South African sundowner."

"Let's have our drinks. Then we can drive around a bit. I hear from the radio there is a mother leopard with a cub nearby--and this is hyena territory. That's always good for a thrill." We dressed and hopped back into the Rover. We drove for almost an hour, spotting the lion pride regrouping downwind at the edge of the buffalo herd. "They'll probably do nothing for hours. They want the herd to settle down." We didn't find the leopard, but we did spot the pack of hyenas--a half dozen, loping along the road with their weird gait. Soon it was dark and we were back at the camp. "Cocktails in about a half hour, followed by dinner. I'm going to be your bartender and then your waiter--but at this camp, after serving, the waiter gets to sit with the guests and dine with them. Don't leave the villa without an escort. I'll be back in a half hour, if that works for you."

"And, I'm expecting you in this bed tonight. Is that possible?"

"Yeah, but after dinner I'll have to escort you home, then check in at the dorm. After that, I can revisit. You're sure that is what you want?"

"I do want. Perfect. Can you spend the night?"

"Unfortunately, I'll have to check out the Rover and my gun in the morning before I place the wake up call. So I'll need to leave early, very early. I'll try not to wake you. Our morning drive starts around 8 with the continental before."

Ron returned about a half hour later and we walked to the bar/restaurant. He was dressed as before, but had changed into long khaki slacks. Ron served a drink, set out some apps, and sat down beside me to watch the flood-lit lawns sloping down to the river, sipping on what appeared to be soda water. Dinner was served, again by Ron, and again Ron joined at the table. It was great, I'm sure, but I was so distracted by my companion that I hardly noticed. I was escorted back to the villa, and he went back to check out and sign out for the day.

Minutes later he knocked lightly on the villa door. I opened carefully--I was wearing only a tee--and pulled Ron in. I told him to strip and hop into the king that was piled with pillows and duvets.

"I think our African adventure has gotten off to an unusual, but certainly nice start. You've blown me twice--once at the edge of the pool, once on the fender of your Rover and screwed me in the bush. Now I want to see how you handle a real bed!"

Ron jumped onto the bed, bounced a few times, and pulled me with him into a tight spoon. "First, I need to show you some Boer lovin'. His hands went to work immediately. He started with my pecs, massaging them like I had a girl's soft tits, palming them, squeezing them, feeling the firmness. Thumb and finger began to worry my nipples, pulling them into hard little erections. I gasped in pleasure. The hands drifted lower, traced the valleys of my six-pac, and brushed through my wiry pubes en route to my shaft. He fisted it with both hands and swirled them counter to each other, forcing it longer so that only the head was exposed. I leaked precum. I was beginning to realize this was a very different experience from the time with Billy--when he did what he wanted, when he wanted, expecting me to enjoy the ride. With Billy foreplay was a necessary prelude to his taking what he wanted. (Another idea flashed: hadn't I been Billy with my girl conquests? Giving them aroused. Then taking what I wanted.) Ron was carefully bringing me to a peak of arousal. It was all about me--or maybe us, but it wasn't about him only.

His fingers captured my viscous fluid and began to rub it into the head. I recoiled from the sensitivity--and of course rammed my ass right into his rigid erection. Ron ringed the base of the shaft and pulled down hard on the balls, trying to calm me down. He wanted this to last. As though that were possible with a hunk like him holding me hard into his muscled gut with his hard erection in my crack! He stopped, pushed back into the pillow mass and pulled me into his open thighs. Then his thick strong arms surrounded my torso and planted his hands under my balls, fondling them as his palms kept pressure on my taint. It was incredible! No one had ever been so involved in my feelings, my pleasure. "Now that I have you where I want you, I want to hear about it--all about it. Was Billy crazy? How could he possibly leave someone like you?"

"Billy was the only guy that's ever had me. Until him, I thought I was some kind of gift to the feminine half of the world. I was an adventurer and a taker. I never dreamed I was bi--or gay."

"He brought me out, took me, and then took possession of my body and my soul. I was completely under his power for three years. He was a great lover, big-dicked, insatiable, totally filling me--not just with his dick, but also with his personality. I didn't think I needed anything more. Certainly, I hadn't experienced anything else. He had baptized me with his cum; I was born again to be his sub. We had three good years. He let me study, but he made it clear that my studies took second place to him."

"Then, when we moved to Miami, he changed almost overnight. He became jealous--when I never gave him any reason to be. He became despondent--probably because he was having trouble finding a job, and mine was all lined up with the family firm. Our friends were all my family friends--or new attractive Miami Beach stars. I asked if he wanted to work in the firm and he exploded."

"He shouted, 'I don't need your help. I was one of the big dicks in the Chicago Merc.' Soon, he started having difficulty getting it up. He was only 24 for Christ's sake! And when he couldn't perform, he started to be abusive. It was always my fault. We had a huge argument two days before we were due to leave for Africa--one of those nights when he couldn't get hard enough to do me. The next day he was packing. And that was the end of the story."

"Wow. Does that mean you've never topped?"

"I've never needed it. Except of course for girls. Then I always topped. Billy was good to me. He was all I needed. Now, of course, I'm alone and wondering about the future."

"Well, I've got some news for you. It doesn't seem like he was really sure enough of himself to go the long haul with you. He should have let you take charge from time to time. I love to top, and your ass is certainly calling me home. But, that is not who I am. My ideal bottom has got to be really masculine--like you. And I'd sure like to get fucked once in a while. I know I've got a sensitive nut, but fingers and toys just don't do it for me. I want you to top me. Tonight? Or maybe tomorrow night? You name it."

"You've got me hard enough. But, I've never done it. You're going to have to teach me, be patient with me."

"I've never heard more welcome words." And so Ron pushed me out of his lap, flipped onto his belly in my bed, pushed one of the bolsters under his gut and spread wide. "Let's see what you've got, boy and what you can do with it."

I looked down at the man in my bed. He was magnificent. Those enormous shoulders tapered to a thin waist. And that big white ass was mounded before me. He spread his legs and I knelt between them. I spread him carefully. His hole was bright pink and hairless--and it was quivering. And it was all being offered to me. I couldn't help myself. I bent over and touched it with my tongue. His globes rose to meet me. So I circled the rim, blowing on the moisture that I had deposited. He shivered. So I did it again. And again. I reached for the lube and using the tip shot some inside. I could hear his giant intake of breath. Then I lubed a few fingers and began to play. Inserting to a knuckle, then two. Then two fingers, swirling, scissoring, petting. There it was, the hard nut that is the center of male pleasure. I touched it carefully. I heard a yes. "Do it!" I stroked the hard surface, curled and strafed the entire length. His breath was getting very rough. So I pinched it into my thumb on his taint. His ass rose from the pillow. He definitely wanted more--and from me. So I added a third and lubed again. How would I ever fit in there?