South African Safari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled his ass up from the pillow and aimed my cockhead. I pressed, using my thighs, while I massaged his lower back and reached under to grab his shaft. It popped in. I heard a groan. "Did that hurt?"

"Oh no pal. That was a groan of pleasure. Keep up the pressure."

I did and my cockhead came into contact with the prostate. I slid along the surface. He hissed and pushed his ass back into my gut. He wanted me, all of me, now. So I slammed. My balls bounced on his ass and my head hit bottom. I bent over, lowering my chest to his back, as my hips began to drive the push-pull of intercourse. It was something I had done countless times with girls. My body and cock "muscle memory" were very much revived. I reached under and grabbed his cock firmly and started to ride. It was mine. He was mine. That ass was mine. I was going to bring him off with a giant anal orgasm as I spunked. That had always been my goal with female partners. I could feel the boiling semen in his balls and the rigidity of his cock. He was almost there. I rolled the hood down with a thumb and placed my index finger firmly on the sensitive head. Then I squeezed his balls. I was pushing it out and up. I felt the vesicles filling, then the cocked gun. His abs drew hard in. He was barely breathing. He was in a pleasure heaven, ready to erupt.

And we both exploded simultaneously. I caught his cum and smeared it around his genitals. I realized my thighs and legs had shot down in tension with my orgasm. Every muscle was stiff. I was balanced on his cheeks, maintaining a constant connection. I had pounded with everything I had and now I was buried deep and hard in a beautiful ass.

My god, I was good. My god, he was good.

I relaxed onto his back and sucked his neck, just below his ear. I was going to leave a mark. He moaned in pleasure. Finally, I rolled off as my shrinking dick slipped out. But, I wasn't done. I needed to taste the cream that I had pushed from him. I sat up, flipped him over, and buried my face into his crotch. My tongue came out and I licked him over and over as he too shrunk. He pulled our chests together, my crotch to his face and we lay together, licking and smelling the essence that we had given each other. Maybe it was the best sex that I've ever had--certainly it was the most sensuous--every sense--smell, taste, sight, touch--was engaged. And then he added the last, as I heard: "That was a terrific experience. I'm already up for more."

Later that night, we flipped and he took me--missionary style. It was just as good as I had expected. He wasn't gentle. But he was in control, but for him control meant that he was orchestrating a perfectly paired set of orgasms, bringing me with him to paradise. Late in the taking, he whispered, "I love to take someone who has taken me. It's as it should be."

The next days passed quickly. We did the twice daily game drives. Of course, we saw the Big Five--sometimes every day. One day we tracked a large pack of wild dogs. The young pups seemed playfully cute with their huge Mickey Mouse ears, but Ron warned, "Those are wild animals. Try to touch or cuddle one and you're likely to lose a few fingers."

Another morning we came upon two leopards mating. It took them nearly an hour--as she seduced him by rubbing her cunt into his nose to arouse him; then the mounted and she took his dick and cum. But it happened over and over again. (Ron explained that male leopards have low sperm counts, and by some miracle, the females know this, and require the repeated mating to achieve results. Another factoid shocked me: male leopards have a barb on their cock head--so once in, the barb is activated and they remain in for a long time. She can't pull away until he lets her.)

Needless to say our "break" after that drive was pretty intense.

And then there were the magnificent elephants--hundreds of them with lots of evidence that, with reasonable protection from ivory poachers, young were being born, nurtured and cared for. The herds were flourishing. Massive pieces of animal flesh, capable of dominating the jungle, but restrained and peaceful. They were powerful--and showed anger when they or their young were threatened--but never used that power to dominate. With eyes that showed emotion and memories that transcended time. We can learn much from them.

Throughout all, I was amazed that despite the unrelenting predation that was the law of the jungle, these creatures were not angry or warlike. Rather, they did what they needed to do to survive--and otherwise left the others and their environment for another day.

We got off twice more in the bush. I loved the risk--and apparently so did he. He let me take him on the bumper. That was another trip! Hooray for gently curved and ultra wide wheel guards! I loved taking his muscular white ass from behind as he lay prostrate and helpless, whimpering on his Rover's bumper. (I even got a nice selfie of that one.)

And once I rode him on the picnic blanket while a "Go-Away" bird screamed at us from the branches overhead. (Maybe we were threatening her nest--or corrupting her chicks with porn.) But mating in the tall dry grass among such obviously fertile animals lent a special poignancy to that coupling. I rode hard before collapsing on his chest and taking his mouth in mine while my cum glued us together.

We had meals together, and he slept in my bed every night, escaping early to check in and ready our next adventure. He napped together in the afternoons. We took turns spooning, fucking and blowing. I couldn't keep my hands from his body. His cock was in my fist, my mouth, my ass all the time. And mine was in his! I was on a sexual high and my confidence returned to where it had been in my early college days. I could have anyone. I could give myself to anyone. I could take anyone--always confident that my personality and techniques were equal to any challenge. But, I wasn't returning to the predator mentality (a pendulum swing from being a sub to a gay predator?). I was instead maturing into a person capable of relationship, maybe even needing it.

It was the last day. Typically, there would be a morning game drive, then lunch, before the final trip to the tarmac for the return flight. After the continental breakfast, I told him that I'd had enough game--but not quite enough games. So we returned to the villa and posted the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the handle. It was the best morning of my life.

We knew it was a farewell. We knew that we'd probably never see each other again--although I had certainly invited Ron to visit Miami--offering to host him in my new condo. So we needed to give and take everything we could during this last morning together.

We cuddled under the duvet as the ceiling fan cooled the morning air. I was in his arms. His lips were on mine and our tongues were playing tag. There was no question that love was on those pillows. We held each other for a long time as we absorbed the feelings and tried to imprint the memories of each other's body. We wanted to crawl inside each other and forget the world.

Finally, he rolled me onto my back and knelt between my legs. He bent over and started a long tongue bath. He swiped my neck, bathed my pecs, took my nipples in his teeth and lightly bit. My chest heaved off the bed with pleasure. His strong hand pushed me down as his tongue continued its southward journey, teasing my navel, and finally reaching the rigidly erect shaft. He took it inside and sucked hard as his hands cupped my balls and fondled them with his warm fingers. I was already at the edge and leaking. "You're going to make me crazy. Are you trying to institutionalize me so I can't leave? Put him in. Now!"

Ron carefully pulled my legs up, and I grabbed behind my knees and rolled back. He assumed the push up position, replaced my hands with his strong arms, and slowly lowered and penetrated. I felt him bottom as his lips reached mine. Then he began the strong hip-driven stroking that his rugby muscles had perfected. Each time he scraped my nut, I climbed the pleasure ladder still higher. I would remember this one for a long time. He pumped forever as I dreamed of paradise. Then, I felt his hot explosion. This time I knew he was breeding me--not like some infertile leopard, but like the giant-cocked rhino that we had witnessed. He spasmed over and over--and took me with him. I covered our chests in creamy cum. I could feel his seed permeating my gut. He released my legs and I wrapped them around his waist, holding him close, plugging his seed deep inside. His head dropped into my shoulder hollow and his lips touched my nipple. And we rested as our breathing slowed at last.

"I wish I had a barb like that leopard. You'd never leave me or my bed."

An hour or so later, he insisted that our last time together had to be me inside him. He too wanted a souvenir of our week together. I was hard. I was loving. I was considerate. And maybe for the first time in several years, I was whole--ready to take on the challenges and opportunities of my new life in Miami. I followed his lead. I did take him--but I didn't take anything from him--I gave him myself. And when we were done, we smiled into each other's eyes. "Until next time, love."

Ron had shown me the glories, the realities and the comedy of the African bush. And he had shown me the possibilities of love-making between men who were considerate and committed to giving as well as taking pleasure from a partner. He taught me that my time before Billy had been all about taking my pleasure from conquests. And that my time with Billy had been all about being the conquest victim. Neither was likely to result in a long term relationship or happiness. Ron's study of the animal kingdom, where animal actions could be interpreted without the overlay of civilization, had given him profound insight into the psyche of a gay man. Instead of just being happy with the pleasures we gave each other, we were always overlaying feelings of guilt or inadequacy (where we wanted to be punished) or feelings of dominance (where we had to demonstrate superiority and control).

Maybe someday we'll meet again in Miami. His path in the animal kingdom or possibly as a big rancher and mine in the financial world would be unlikely to cross. But, I'll always remember this week. I'd never go back to Billy. And it changed me forever. Maybe, next year? I had a little more growing to do. Ron promised to visit before the year was out. BD