South Asian Couple Gets Bi BBC

Story Info
Ethiopian stud Bashir fucks Navita and Mahesh.
2.3k words
2.67
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Bashir Yohannes was born in the City of Houston, Texas, to an Ethiopian Muslim immigrant father, Yasser Yohannes, and a white mother, Alexandra Graham-Thornton. The couple divorced a long time ago, and the biracial Bashir often felt as though he was too pale for his father's Ethiopian American family and too dark for his mother's white American family. This led to the young Bashir becoming cold, calculating and aloof. He learned to be charming while reading people and assessing their weaknesses. With his combination of height, good looks and smarts, Bashir was born to be a winner.

After graduating from the University of Houston with a bachelors degree in business management, Bashir opted to postpone his studies and did some traveling. A man cannot truly consider himself educated if he hasn't been to any country or land beyond the one in which he was born and raised. Traveling can expand one's horizons in unexpected ways. A trip to the Gujarat region of India led to Bashir becoming fascinated with Indian culture, and Southern Asia as a whole. The tall, handsome young man's interest was piqued. A couple of years later, Bashir decided to move to Vancouver, Canada, for grad school. Thus began his Canadian adventure...

Lying in bed in the basement apartment he rented in the Delgado neighborhood of metropolitan Vancouver, British Columbia, Bashir Yohannes allowed himself a smile. The six-foot-three, muscular and brown-skinned young Ethiopian American man couldn't believe the things he sometimes got himself into. When Bashir moved to Canada for grad school, he never thought he'd have so much fun. Sure, the locals are strange, weirdly polite yet passive-aggressive, but they're also horny bastards and bitches underneath their veneer of mundanity. As a horny bastard himself, Bashir is having the time of his life in such an environment.

The City of Vancouver, British Columbia, looks a lot like American cities which Bashir has already visited, such as Boston and Seattle. Still, the Canadian metropolis is quite unique. Everywhere Bashir looked, there were Indians and Chinese people, and they spoke their native tongues proudly while moving about the Canadian metropolis. Bashir has always found South Asian women beautiful, and South Asian men intrigued him as well. The American stud has always wondered what it would be like to sleep with someone from that corner of the world. The opportunity presented itself, but not in the way Bashir thought...

Last night, Bashir had his first threesome with a particularly charming South Asian couple, Navita Sharma and her husband Mahesh Sharma. Bashir met the curvaceous, brown-skinned, dark-haired and big-bottomed Navita while patronizing the local Indian restaurant. The Sharma family happened to own said restaurant, which served amazing food. Navita was charming and friendly, and the fact that she was in her forties didn't stop Bashir from flirting with her. What surprised Bashir is the fact that Navita's husband Mahesh didn't seem to mind or care. One look into Mahesh's eyes and Bashir knew why the stocky, mustachioed Indian Canadian restaurateur didn't care that he flirted with his wife. Mahesh is bisexual...

"We both find you cute," Navita said to Bashir, as she sat down at his table, with her husband Mahesh by her side. Bashir looked at the Indian couple and smiled. Navita looked great in a red and gold, flower-patterned Sari, and Mahesh looked decent in a red silk shirt and blue jeans. They looked so mundane and presentable, and this appealed to Bashir. In his honest opinion, the freakiest people were the most ordinary-looking ones. No need to look or act like a porn star to have wild times behind closed doors. Everyone needs love and sex at the end of the day...

"I recently came out as bisexual to my wife and family, and we are in an exploring mood," said Mahesh, sounding quite shy. Bashir looked at Navita and Mahesh while nodding understandingly. During his tumultuous years at the University of Houston, Bashir had the pleasure of hooking up with lots of ladies and a fella or two. He was quite the campus lothario, dazzling both the ladies and the fellas. Bashir considers himself bisexual, though he definitely prefers women. It comes down to sex for him at the end of the day. There are many reasons why Bashir feels that way.

Men always throw themselves at Bashir, which gets boring real fast, while women make him work for the sex, which makes it more worthwhile. Bashir has his fun either way, but he does enjoy the chase most of all. Women make men work to get the pussy while gay men are ready to bend over for any hot guy who makes eye contact with them. Even spontaneous, no-strings-attached sex can get boring when the other party is super predictable. Men are predictable, and women are predictably unpredictable. As a bisexual man, Bashir can fully appreciate the nuances and the differences between the genders and the individuals. Looking at Navita and Mahesh, Bashir coolly assessed them while considering the possibilities.

"I find you both beautiful, and yes, I am open to getting to know you better," Bashir said with a smile. Navita grinned while Mahesh seemed relieved. The three of them bantered, and got to know each other a little better. As it turns out, Navita and Mahesh had an adult son named Shah who was studying at the University of Toronto, and an adult daughter named Farooq who was studying at Ottawa University. With their son and daughter away at school, Mahesh and Navita were experiencing empty nest syndrome. The couple was bored, horny and going stir-crazy. Fortunately, Bashir can definitely help them with that.

After this memorable conversation, Bashir agreed to visit Mahesh and Navita at their residence, a lovely townhouse located on Rialto Avenue, not far from the Sharma restaurant. The South Asian couple happily gave Bashir a tour of their lovely home, then the three of them sat in the living room and had some wine. Bashir was feeling the ambience when Navita got up and came to him. Mahesh sat back, watching as Navita took Bashir's handsome face into her hands.

"I only agreed to let my husband play with you if I get to play too," Navita said, grinning. Bashir grinned and looked at Mahesh, who nodded gently. Navita began undressing, and Bashir feasted his gaze on her curvaceous, sexy body. With her big tits, pleasantly plump body, wide hips, thick thighs and big brown ass, Navita was hot as Hell. Bashir felt his cock harden in his pants as Navita turned around and twerked that big brown booty of hers. The bisexual Ethiopian American stud likes big-booty women and if loving them is wrong, then he doesn't want to be right.

"You're exquisite," Bashir said, and he caressed Navita's thick ass, causing her to giggle. Mahesh sat there, and unzipped his pants. The bisexual Indian gentleman began stroking his thick brown cock while watching his wife Navita get her freak on with Bashir. Kneeling before Bashir, Navita grabbed his cock and stroked him before taking him into her mouth. Bashir sighed happily as Navita began sucking his dick. He looked at Mahesh, who nodded gently. Bashir looked at Mahesh's thick cock, and smiled. Yup, the stocky Indian dude was packing, which is always a good thing.

"Mister Mahesh, please join us," Bashir said evenly, and Mahesh smiled and nodded. Navita turned and smiled at her hubby as he joined her. Bashir nodded approvingly as Mahesh joined his wife on her knees and started sucking his dick. Bashir has fucked lots of hot women and a handsome man or two, but never both sexes at the same time. Mahesh grabbed Bashir's cock and sucked him greedily. Navita laughed, and began sucking Bashir's balls since Mahesh was monopolizing Bashir's dick. Yeah, this is the kind of problems only bisexual men can have...

"You taste great," Mahesh said to Bashir, who winked at him. Navita kissed Mahesh on the lips, and the two of them joined forces to suck Bashir's dick. Bashir groaned, loving the feel of Mahesh and Navita's mouths on his dick. A long time ago, Bashir found himself wondering who was better at sucking dick, women or men. In Bashir's experience, it comes down to the individual. Some women try harder than some men when it comes to sucking dick, and that's the truth. If Bashir had to rate Navita and Mahesh's cock sucking performance, he'd give each one a solid B-plus. That's as far as Bashir wanted to take it...

"Hmmm, I want to feel you inside of me," Navita said to Bashir, who grinned, then looked at Mahesh. After getting the nod from Mahesh, Bashir rolled a condom on his dick. Navita joined Bashir on the couch and straddled him. Bashir caressed Navita's thick brown ass as she grabbed his dick and rubbed it against her pussy. Locking eyes with Bashir, Navita impaled herself on his thick cock. Mahesh joined them on the couch but just watched them fuck as he stroked his cock.

"I didn't forget you, my friend," Bashir said to Mahesh. Playfully smacking Navita's ass with one hand, Bashir grabbed Mahesh's cock with the other. The stocky Indian gentleman smiled as Bashir began stroking his cock while slamming his dick into Navita's pussy. Resting her hands on Bashir's broad shoulders, Navita rode him hard, her large breasts swaying this way and that as she did her thing. Bashir bucked his hips, slamming his cock into Navita's pussy. For a forty-something married woman, Navita was pleasantly tight. Hmm, Bashir likes that in a woman...

The three of them continued with their fun. This time, Navita found herself on all fours, and Bashir took her from behind. Meanwhile, Mahesh had enough of Bashir's hand job and wanted some action. Navita smiled at her hubby and leaned over, taking him into her mouth. Mahesh sighed happily as Navita sucked his dick while grinding her big brown ass against Bashir's groin, driving his big black dick deeper inside of her. Filled at both ends, Navita was having the time of her life.

"My turn," Mahesh said, and he withdrew his cock from Navita's soft lips, and looked at Bashir. Nodding, Bashir reached for a new condom and lubricant after pulling out of Navita's pussy. The curvaceous Indian matriarch sat there, trying to recover from the pounding which Bashir just gave her pussy. Bashir watched as Mahesh got on all fours, and offered him his ass. Grinning, Navita took some lubricant and smeared it against Mahesh's butt hole. Bashir came up behind Mahesh while stroking his dick. He was ready to fuck. Just like that, Bashir pushed his dick into Mahesh's butt hole while his wife Navita watched. The ladies always enjoy a good show, but Bashir welcomes their participation as well.

"Oh yeah, so tight," Bashir groaned as he worked his dick into Mahesh's asshole. Meanwhile, Navita held her husband's ass cheeks open, watching Bashir's dick slide in and out of there. Bashir smiled at Navita, who kissed him as he fucked her husband Mahesh's ass. Some women would flip out if they saw their husband getting fucked by another man. There are some women who would find such a scenario sexually arousing and Navita is evidently one of them. Putting on a show for Nativa, Bashir slammed his cock up Mahesh's ass. The stocky Indian gentleman moaned and groaned as he got fucked. Clearly, he loved every moment of it.

"Hmm, Bashir, I want you to fuck my ass now," Navita demanded, as Bashir pulled his dick out of Mahesh's asshole. Mahesh slumped on the carpet, spent. He looked at Bashir and Navita, then grinned wickedly. Bashir took a moment to catch his breath, then nodded at Navita. Smiling, Navita got on all fours beside her husband Mahesh, and spread her thick brown ass cheeks wide open. This time, Mahesh lubricated Navita's ass, and then grabbed Bashir's cock. Bashir smiled as Mahesh sucked his dick, and then rolled a new condom on it.

"I want to watch you fuck my wife's ass the way you fucked mine," Mahesh said, and Bashir nodded. Whatever the head of the household wants, he usually gets. Bashir pushed his dick into Navita's asshole. The plump Indian gal groaned as the younger man's dick popped into her butt hole. Mahesh stroked his own dick while watching Bashir fucked Navita's butt hole. The bisexual stud doesn't discriminate and fucks female butt holes just like he fucks male butt holes. Is that a progressive attitude or what?

"Oh yeah, give it to me," Navita said, groaning as Bashir's cock invaded her asshole. Bashir smiled, loving the way Navita's big butt bounced as he penetrated her backdoor. All butt holes are not created equal. Bashir found Navita's asshole much tighter than that of her husband Mahesh. Gripping Navita's wide hips, Bashir went to town on her. Navita squealed as Bashir filled her booty hole with his thick cock. Now she knows what her husband Mahesh felt when Bashir fucked his ass. Bashir is simply the ass master, gender unimportant, and he cannot be denied...

After fucking and sucking the afternoon away, Bashir shared a shower with Navita and Mahesh. The three of them got dressed and bantered pleasantly, discussing all the fun and wicked things they just did. A lot of people think of South Asian people as conservative and uptight, but this couldn't be further from the truth. South Asian people are as sexual as everyone else. Bashir looked at Navita and Mahesh, and thanked them for a wonderful time. They shared hugs and handshakes before parting ways. As Bashir drove back to the Vancouver university campus, he was all smiles. The bisexual Ethiopian American stud's Canadian adventure is off to a wonderful start, wouldn't you say? Stay tuned for more!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers