Church

Story Info
Conservative house wife gets Blacked at church.
2.1k words
4.39
166.8k
154

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is a 44-year-old conservative mother of one. We have been together since she was nineteen years old and I am the only man she has been with. She did fool around with a few guys back in high school. With that said I have encouraged her to experience others to no avail. It is my opinion that the statement, opposites attract is a true statement. For the most part I am conservative as she is, but when it comes to sex, I am a full-blown freak. For example, I love the idea of sharing my wife and I truly would love to see her have sex with a black man. The skin contrast would be amazing.

I am a lucky man in the fact after 20 years of marriage she still gives me blowjobs. Back in the day she would swallow, now days not so much. I love the idea of her giving other men blow jobs as well and my wife is fully aware of my desires. During my most recent deployment while out with friends she went out with a few girlfriends. After a night of drinking, she ended up meeting a guy and gave him a blowjob, swallowing his load. When she told me this, I was proud and excited. The only thing that would make that situation better would have been if the guy was black.

Well, this past week the weather was bad with heavy snow fall. Many people in the area were doing without. We were fortunate not to suffer any discomforts and my wife was able to volunteer at a local church. It was a small church just around the corner from the house and it happened the congregation was all black. My wife is a friendly person and has never met a stranger. After a few days the pastor seemed to take notice of my wife. The pastor was a large, slightly heavy-set black man in his late fifties. On the fourth day Byron the pastor, called my wife in to his office. He said she had been assisting with everything and should take a break.

Byron made small talk and asked my wife Doris questions about herself trying to learn more about her. Throughout the conversation he would make small polite compliments to her such as, she is very beautiful women, a great personality and so forth. He was being a gentleman and was very cordial. His office was comfortable place with a soothing scent. My wife felt very relaxed. Thirty minutes passed when Kelly, the church secretary came into the office looking for my wife.

The next day Doris was the first volunteer to show up. Looking through the church she couldn't find anyone. She called for Kelly or Byron but got no answer. She went to the pastor's office to see if he was in there. His door was slightly ajar so she looked inside and got the surprise of her life. She saw Byron laid back on his small sofa stroking the biggest cock she had ever seen. She was frozen in her steps as she witnessed him slowly stoke his extremely dark manhood. Before she realized she was starring Byron made eye contact with her, but he didn't stop. Doris turned to leave walked directly bumped into Kelly. Kelly asked if she was ok because it looked as if my wife had seen a ghost.

My wife busied herself around the church, even as she tried not to think about it, her mind kept drifting to what she had seen in the pastor's office. The volunteers had come and gone for the day and Doris prepped tasks for the next day when Byron came into the room. He pretended to be looking for something, when my wife apologized for entering his office without knocking this morning.

"No need to apologize," Byron replied, "I hope I didn't offend you." He stepped closer to my wife and said, "To be honest I was thinking about you."

"Oh my," Doris said in shock, not knowing what else to say. Instantaneously she became aroused. He closed the distance between them.

"Does that bother you?"

"Hmmm, well yes, I mean no. It's no concern of mine. You're a grown man, I'm..."

Byron took his left index finger and placed them across her lips, "Shhhs," he whispered. He then took her hand and placed it on his crotch. Doris instinctively groped his cock through his slacks even while she tried to protest.

"We can't, we are in a church, I'm married." she responded, only to be cut off by him. She didn't realize she still had a grasp of his shaft.

"Who cares and you deserve it, I'm sure you husband can't satisfy you like me."

Doris remained silent. He took her by the hand and led her to the front pew. He instructed her to sit as he stood in front of her. He took her hands and placed them both on his belt. Looking into her eyes he told her "I am not going to do it for you. You have to take it out if you want it, which I know you do". My wife slowly undid his pants which fell to the floor.

"That's it, now take both hands and stoke it, this ain't your husband's little dick."

My wife did as she was told and grasped his semi erect cock with both hands. Gently stroking his ebony shaft and working his foreskin back and forth revealing the large purplish head of his cock. His cock was so big 3 inches could not be covered with her hands. Doris leaned forward and kissed the head. Looking down at her he smiled and said, "I knew you wanted my cock as soon as you saw it this morning." Looking up into his eyes she did not object, she opened her mouth and took him in. My wife continued to stroke has she attempted to take more of his massive cock in her throat. Byron stood there holding her head enjoying the fruits of her labor.

As my wife gave the black preacher a blowjob, Byron removed his shirt and stepped out of his pants all while she orally pleased him. He held her head and started to thrust towards her face.

"I bet your pussy is wet," he asked and she mumbled a yes.

"Are you ready to experience a real man," he asked.

She nodded yes and continued sucking. Suddenly Kelly appeared out of nowhere. My wife stopped what she was doing and attempted to stand but Byron held her down. He pushed his cock back in her face. "Don't worry about Kelly," he said, " Or you won't get any of my cock and I know you want it." At first my wife was a little hesitant but in the back of her mind she didn't care, all she wanted was to feel his magical cock between her legs.

Kelly was a thirty-year-old black woman who resembled Keri Washington but a little thicker.

"Damn she looks sexy sucking your cock B. I could never imagine Doris sucking cock," Kelly announced.

"I told you once she sees my cock she couldn't refuse," Byron replied, "Ain't that right?" he asked.

Doris didn't answer. Bryon pulled his cock out of her mouth, "Isn't that right?"

My wife looked at Kelly and nodded yes. My wife resumed her duties. Kelly went and sat a few feet away from them on the pew "I'm getting turned on watching her" she said as began to grope herself. It wasn't long before Kelly had her blouse pulled open and her breast freed from her bra. Her skirt was pulled up and she was rubbing her pussy. It was evident that Byron was enjoying my wife's oral talents. Kelly scooted closer to the couple and began to rub my wife's shoulders, then cupped her breast. Doris let out a moan as Kelly fondled her tits. Kelly whispered in my wife's ear, "I want to taste you."

Bryon pulled his cock from Doris' mouth, " Bout time I get some of that good married white pussy, you ready for some real cock?"

"Mmmm, yes, I want you inside me," my wife replied. Kelly helped remove my wife's top and bra. Doris stood as Kelly pulled Doris' jeans off. Kelly turned my wife towards her, taking one of her nipples in her mouth and sucked. Bryon positioned himself behind my wife cupping her small white breast in his large dark hands. His enlarged shaft pressed upwards in the small of my wife's back. Kelly alternated sucking my Doris' tits. Kelly kissed way up Doris' chest to her neck then her check followed with kissing my wife on the lips. Doris just stood there not really kissing her back. The black woman gradually slid a hand between Doris' legs easily slipping a finger inside. Kelly then took the same finger and licked it clean.

" Damn you're wet, you really must Bryon's big black cock," Kelly announced.

" Yes, I need him inside me now."

Byron pushed my wife over at the hips, she put her hands on the seat of the front pew. He rubbed the head of his cock across her cunt. "I wonder if she is as good at eating pussy as she is sucking your cock B?"

Doris moaned, " Not women, please Byron fuck me."

Kelly repositioned in front of my wife. She had her skirt around her waist and her panties were gone, she was massaging her clit.

"If you want to experience some of my black cock, you better taste some of that chocolate pie."

" Yes sir, just fuck me," Doris said.

Byron continued to rub his cock over her pussy, Doris reluctantly leaned closer to Kelly's womanhood. Slowly my wife stuck out her tongue gently getting her first taste of another woman. Kelly pushed her hips forward. Bryon put the head of his cock at the entrance to my wife's pussy. Purposefully he slid the bulbous head inside. My wife gasped. Byron gave her a moment to get accustomed to his girth. After a few seconds he pushed a little deeper.

There was my conservative wife, in the sanctuary of a church being fucked by the black pastor with an attractive black woman with her legs spread open in my wife's face. Rhythmically Byron started rocking back and forth, each time shoving more of his cock in my wife. Soon Doris resumed licking Kelly's clit. Kelly was enjoying my wife's tongue. Byron's fucking became more forceful.

"Damn your pussy is tight, you are going to have to visit me soon," Byron claimed, " I am about cum, where do want me to cum?"

"Wherever you want, just don't stop fucking me," my wife stated as she came up for air from licking the black woman's pussy.

"I'm going to flood your married white pussy with my potent seed, you won't be the first white wife I have knocked up!"

"Mmmmm do it please, cum inside me, I want to feel you explode," Doris responded.

Byron did not need any more encouragement as he expelled copious amounts of cum inside my wife. With each thrust he unloaded more cum. He finally stopped, leaving his cock buried deep inside her. Slowly Doris inched forward taking one of Kelly's dark nipples in her mouth and suckled. Byron withdrew from my wife as she continued to grope a suck on Kelly's ample breast. Kelly placed her hands on Doris' face and guided her up and the two women kissed. This time more passionately.

Byron stood and pulled my wife to her feet, he turned her to face him and he kissed her. She put her arms around his neck never breaking apart. Bryon grabbed my wife's small pale tits and roughly massaged her boobs. His large black hand completely covered it. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, "I am going to fuck you again tomorrow." Bryon said.

The three of them got dressed and finished up with daily tasks. Later that night my wife received a call from one the church deacons. He told her that he had a very important matter that he needed to bring to her attention. My wife agreed to meet with him in the church office the next morning. The next day my wife went to see Mr. Jacobs the deacon who had called the previous evening. He was an older tall slender black man. Doris was unsure of how old he was. He was sitting at his desk when my wife walked in. He stood and shook her hand, please have a seat he said. Mr. Jacobs was looking intensely at the computer screen.

To be continued.........