South of the Border, South Carolina

Story Info
Enjoying myself in a new adult theater.
1k words
4.32
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MegWrites
MegWrites
48 Followers

So, I was driving south on I 95 in North Carolina seeing sign after sign for South of the Border the infamous tourist stop with zero intention of stopping but then... A billboard for an adult bookstore caught my eye and hmm I thought gee maybe I'll check it out. After all I could use a break and I was feeling cute wearing my favorite bra and panty set under my new white linen romper.

The closer I got the more that little spark grew, and I started hoping it would be a fun stop. I had no idea how fun it would turn out to be.

It ended up being just a couple of minutes down the road from the South of the Border and they had a small theater which I quickly bought a ticket for.

Walking in it is the obligatory pitch black but after my eyes adjust, I see there is a row of booths and two theater areas, one small and one a bit larger. There are only a couple of guys hanging out you know how there always seems to be a couple of lurkers and a guy in the larger theater. He was a cute middle-aged guy and he smiled at me. I decided to sit at the opposite end of the couch, and I continually caught him staring at me, so I gave him my well hello there smile.

He slowly scooted over till he was sitting next to me, and we started chatting asking if I had ever been there before to which I answered no. He said he had been there a few times and had enjoyed himself. He then leaned over and kissed me, and I can say I've kissed a few guys in my life but had never been kissed like that before. His lips were so perfect and when he parted my lips with his tongue to explore my mouth, I almost climaxed it was amazing. We continued kissing for a while and he asked me if I had ever had my entire body kissed from top to bottom. Caught off guard I answered no but it sounded delightful. He then asked if I would come into the small theater with him so we could be alone. I must admit I was feeling like am I going to be murdered but also my god his lips felt delicious.

So, we stepped inside, and he shut and locked the door then kissed me and proceeded to take my romper slowly and carefully off kissing me from my head to my knees. Standing there in just my bra and panties I felt vulnerable, incredibly aroused, full of wonderment, and did I say incredibly aroused.

At that point I felt so aroused that I was fine being killed just please kiss me some more first. Fortunately, he was wonderful and gently removed my bra caressing and fondling my breasts till my nipples were achingly rock hard. He then removed my panties, taking a moment to fully engulf me before asking me to lay down on my stomach.

He then kissed, caressed, licked, and fondled every square inch of me from my head to my heels. The time he spent on my ass alone was heavenly and it was almost impossible to keep from writhing in ecstasy.

And then... he asked me to turn over and just the anticipation of what might happen almost made me climax. Fortunately, he took some time to talk to me and kissed me and caressed my face, telling me the whole time about how beautiful I was and how much he was enjoying being with me and that he was so happy that we ended up there together.

He then started kissing my neck and started heading south. He deliciously caressed my neck and shoulders before moving down. He looked at my breasts admiringly and cupped each of them bending down caressing and suckling one while always cupping and fondling the other never leaving one breast wanting for attention. He must have spent an hour kissing, caressing, fondling, and suckling my breasts. I was in absolute Heaven and could not stop myself from arching my back upwards and writhing in ecstasy. My breasts have always been sensitive, but he lit them on fire with his tongue and mouth. I never thought it was possible for my breasts to feel so loved and have someone into them as much as he was. It was an absolutely amazing experience. I was so thankful for 7 plus years of being on hormones 😊

Kissing my belly, he moved south taking me inside his warm and wet mouth. After having an orchiectomy and many years of hormones my member has shrunk drastically and I have not produced semen in years, but my orgasms come slow and from deep inside my body. The orgasm seems to start deep inside and slowly build to an orgasm that shakes me to my core. My new friend worked me to a fever doing things with his tongue and mouth that created the most earth-shattering orgasm I have ever had. It was so intense I cried out and couldn't stop shaking. He then held my naked exhausted body in his arms pressing my body tight to him stroking my hair and telling me how wonderful I was and felt.

He laid me down and laid next to me stroking my hair and running his hands up and down my body till I was finally able to come to my senses. This was all inconceivably happening inside an adult theater that I had never been to and knew no one. This complete stranger had shaken me to my core and honestly it took a while to sink in.

He sternly refused any reciprocation no matter how many times I offered. It was time to go, and he helped dress and look presentable before we opened the door and went into the main theater only to see several guys staring at me and smiling.

I walked out the front door to my car and started back on my journey south still just in shock at the experience I just had. Arriving at my hotel later and taking a nice hot shower, the afternoon played repeatedly in my mind, finally drifting to sleep later to the memory of my handsome stranger caressing me.

Have I stopped there again in my travels oh yeah, but I sadly never saw him again, but did I have other hot times there...yes, yes, I did 😊

MegWrites
MegWrites
48 Followers