South of the Tracks

Story Info
My wife's best friend was from the bad part of town.
1.3k words
2.56
28.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Ellen and I have been married for nearly 15 years now. We married out of high school. Ellen was virgin when we became lovers and has been faithful since. Her best friend Carrie was a mess and I was always surprised they were so close but so different. Carrie is 5'4" and my wife barely 5 foot. Carrie's panties fell off for anyone and Ellen only for me. Their tits are both nearly the same size and perfect. But everyone has seen Carries and no one Ellen's but me.

Ellen had not seen Carries for years wen she showed up a few weeks ago. And they began to hang out some. Ellen ask me about it up front and I had no problem with the time she spent with Carrie. As weeks passed they spent more time together and I knew some of the places they were hanging out in were not great.

So I ask a few questions about it. Yes, they were with people Ellen would not normally spend time with. Yes, Carrie was very close with some men That were into drugs and stuff that was not very safe.

I ask if sex was involved? Ellen said yes there was sex involved.

"Are you involved in any of it yet?"

"Would I be in big trouble if I have been?"

"No I don't think so, and I would not be surprised if you have been or at least pressured to be involved."

"I am glad to hear you say it. And yes I have been pressured some by a guy and by Carrie."

"Carrie wants you to? And a guy she wants you to be with has tried?"

"She tells me it is no big deal and yes Jason has been trying o fuck me. He is a drug guy she's friends with."

"This Jason fucks Carrie?"

"He used to regularly and she turns tricks once in a while. She wants me to go out with him."

"So have you thought about it?"

"Ya little bit, She says you'll let me go?"

"Why does she say that?"

"You have seen Carries tits several times. She says you told her you'd be proud if guys saw mine like hers?"

"You both have great tits and ya, I probably did say it."

"Would you still be proud if guys have seen them?"

"Have guys seen your tits out at a party you went to?"

"Parties we went to."

"How many parties?"

"Three."

"Guys have seen your tits out bare at 3 different parties? Did they see or do more?"

"Yes I was topless at two and nude at the last one."

"Did they fuck you then?"

"Would you be upset if they did?"

"I am not sure? Maybe not?"

"Carrie tells me you need me to be much more like her. Maybe exactly like her."

"She thinks I'd want you to slut for the guys she does and turn tricks for them?"

"She says you'll let Jason pick me up out front in his old truck and take me off with him for the weekend."

"To make you his little slut bitch? And when is this to happen to you?"

"He is to pick me up Friday night at 6pm."

Ellen is a very small sexy woman. And what Carrie had told her was much more true than I could admit even to myself. And I had tried to get Carrie to corrupt her back when we were first dating. That this could come back up at this point in our lives I had never even dreamed. But I have to admit I was turned on by the idea. But could I let some guy drive off with her to become his slut? I wasn't sure yet?

As the week passed and Friday came around I ask Ellen what she planned to wear that night?

"Not very much. Carrie said I would be naked most of the time anyway. So you are letting him have me like Carrie said?"

"You want to go."

"You want me to become exactly like Carrie?"

"Yes, exactly." Ellen was upstairs getting ready t go when Carrie showed up.

"Oh, Davey I am so proud of you. Ellie is going to make such a perfect little whore for them. By 10 pm ten or fifteen guys will have fucked her. Jason plans to make her turn a couple tricks tomorrow in the lower half. Niggers will use her little pussy.. She is so perfect."

"Does she know it is going to happen that fast? And has she agreed to do all of that for him?"

"She has agreed to do anything I have already done. So she has lots of catching up to do. Jason is out there waiting on her."

Ellen came down stairs just then and greeted Carrie.

"Jason is waiting for you. Get your cute little ass out there and go. Oh and unbutton some more."

I looked at her blouse and saw three buttons were undone. As I watched she undid one more.

"No, no, no, clear down so they are free."

I could see my wife's bare beautiful breasts hanging free in the gap of her blouse.

"Now take them out to Jason. He will love them loose and free so the guys can see em."

My wife turned kissed me and I watched her bare ass cheeks below he very short shorts as she ran out and got in the old pickup. He backed out and it was gone.

"Well Davey we have done it. Watch the clock and I can tell you in an hour she'll be naked for them and in three hours she'll be a whore."

The night passed slowly but it did pass and when midnight came I knew Ellen was well on her way to being what Carrie was.

About 10 am the next morning Carrie showed up in my kitchen.

"Davey you'll be so proud of your little wife. Ellie was born for this. She loves being naked for men and so far she has not seen a cock she did not want in her. When I left her she'd fucked 12 different guys on Xlexa on the lower side. And she has been naked up on stage several times."

"She has really been fucked by 12 different guys already?"

"Yes and they have all had her several times by now. Jason is taking her down on to 6th street to the blacks at 3pm. He wants her to become a BBC whore. Get your clothes off Davey we are going to fuck."

She was good, very good and I told her so.

"Ellie will become this good too. All she needs is practice and variety. As she fucks them she will learn more and more."

As I fucked Carrie my desires came to the top.

"Oh God yes, Carrie let them teach her."

"I can tell Jason to give her to Carl. Big Carl is the pimp down on 6th st. and she would make such a good whore for him. He has a huge cock and Ellie has a taste for big cock. She will love it. Can I tell him to give her to him?"

"Yes, Yes, tell him to give her to him and let him make her into a black cock whore for his use. I want them to enjoy her little pussy."

I watched Carrie as she picked up her phone. She looked at me and grinned.

"You sure you want her to do this? You can't take this back, she is going to take a couple hundred black dicks next week."

"Tell him to do it."

I watched as she made the call and watched as they talked.. She hung up and moved back to take my cock in her hands.

"They are on their way there now. Carl will be fucking her in a few minutes. And she will be on the corner by dark."

As Carrie sat astride me she smiled.

"Your wife will soon be just as big a slut as I am very soon."

I smiled too. As I thought that my wife would also be as good in bed as her best friend is.