South Tower - The Security Guard's Tale Pt. 02

Story Info
Lance's feelings begin to get the best of him.
2.3k words
4.4
7.9k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately prior to the current issue – someone entering this room – Lance Walker had been pondering exactly how sinister his employer was, and what their possible motivations could be. Of course, in his mind this was phrased differently.

What the fuck is wrong with this place, and why are they fucking with people like this cute, scared girl next to me. And what's wrong with me for not bailing when my wife split? Sure, three-year contract blah blah blah, I could've just ignored that shit and not told the next job about it. People probably do this shit all the time.

Fact of the matter was, when he walked into this building for his interview a little over a year ago, he was just blown away. By all of it. The panel interview, which was a new experience for the security supervisor, had consisted of two suits that introduced themselves as part of the ownership group, Director Callaway, and a seductive looking raven-haired woman in her early forties or late thirties who worked for HR.

On the way to the interview, the number of gorgeous women walking around the still-unopened property was astounding. A fact that hadn't been lost on his wife at the time, with her commenting that the casino and Victoria's Secret shared a staff somehow.

Then there was the pay, which was insane. Lance had bounced around various clubs for about nine years. Basic security for three and supervisory ever since. At his peak, managing security operations for three clubs in Philadelphia, he'd been making about $65,000 a year. They weren't starving, they didn't have kids, and it was more than enough. But this place went and contacted him out of the blue, offering a full $25,000 more than that, for just one nightclub. No brainer.

Should've looked for the catch. Never take your eyes off of what the other hand is doing, pop said.

Even in his awed state he'd commented on the extremely generous package, which included the bumped salary, a suite in the South Tower on-premise free of charge, and a $10,000 signing bonus. The Director, who'd seemed a little strange but mostly earnest and excited back then, explained that their company was privately held and took their talent and privacy very seriously. As a result, he'd have additional paperwork to sign, a contract commitment, and other documents, but to make up for it they offered top-of-the-industry compensation.

And now I have no idea what's going on here, no fucking idea what'll happen to me if I leave, and just now I'm picking the shittiest time in the world to suddenly become a better person. On my tombstone they can write that my life was valued at $90,000 plus a signing bonus, and that I spent my last days doing what I loved – fucking the shit out of women who weren't smart enough to find someone better than ol' Lance. Didn't even rate high enough to get the top half of the fucking employee tower. Just beneath it – 2401. Corner room though. Worth it all, buddy, worth it all.

As he looked over at the adorable woman next to him, her breasts rising and falling with each breath, her right arm draped across his chest, he tried to recall all of the documents he'd signed.

Contract. Yupp. Something about a background check, which was standard. There was the third one, something about not talking to other people? Or other companies? What was that?

Then the door opened. The light from the hallway cast itself almost directly on Lance and he immediately closed his eyes. He felt an initial wave of darkness as whoever was entering blocked the light from the hallway, then more darkness as the door to the room was closed quietly. There was no chance they missed the 6'3" muscular fellow in bed.

"Oh, wow." It was a female voice, a whisper to herself. "Wow, Mallory, wow." Lance placed it as almost directly in front of their bed, which was the closer to the window of the two.

There were some very light footsteps, then the sound of someone sitting on the edge of the bed. Lance heard one clunk, then another as two items hit the floor. Then it sounded like the woman got off the bed, but there were no more footsteps. She must've removed her shoes. She obviously knew Mallory and didn't want to wake her.

Lance heard the fridge open. A light unscrewing of something. Then the woman let out a cough which she quickly muffled. Mallory stirred next to him but didn't wake. He felt a presence next to him and risked opening his eyes ever so slightly.

He was glad he did. Lance found himself looking at the back of a tall young woman getting undressed for bed. She was probably still six inches shorter than Lance, but that would've made her 5'9", tall for a girl. She was thin, too, which gave a sort of elegant look to her. She pulled the top over her head to reveal her bra. Lance wouldn't have minded the view from the front, but then of course she'd see he wasn't sleeping. She stepped out of her jeans, revealing hipster panties and the round, firm ass of what he assumed was a current or former athlete.

She started to shift a little as she prepared to get into bed, and Lance closed his eyes again. Thoughts of the unknown woman in the other bed were interspersed with the memories of the body of Mallory next to him, and before long he drifted off.

He woke up what couldn't have been more than a few hours later – the sun was still in the early stages of rising. He usually slept til noon, given he didn't start work until 5PM. He was going to be tired all day now.

He realized his room should obscure the sunrise – he got midday and sunset. Then he realized he wasn't in his room. He was in Mallory's – the scared, cute girl with the nice rack and tight pussy. But the space beside him was empty. A note was written on the hotel stationary.

Had to get fresh air. Feeling dizzy still, and not myself. Nothing to do with you. You were super nice. And I know you might not be around when I get back, it's OK. I'm here to do some work for the City – I'll be here for another two nights. Call the room if you want. ~M.

Lance stood and put his boxers on that were still lying on the floor from last night/earlier in the morning. He hadn't seen a sunrise in who knew how long and was trying to appreciate it, but his first priority had to be getting out of here. Mallory seemed nice, but nothing good was going to come of watching this play out. Now was not the time to start asking questions, and definitely not the time to get attached.

As he was looking for the rest of his clothes, a voice from behind him spoke up.

"Hey...like...Mallory just left, you know? She was acting like super weird. I wouldn't leave if I had you next to me." She giggled. "You're like way muscular, and cute too!"

I forgot about the damn friend or sister or coworker or whatever. Her voice doesn't sound right – not like the disapproving whisper I heard last night anyway. She must be affected or infected or whatever too. Fuck this place.

"Yeah well I'm just leaving – I got her note, OK. If you see her tell her..." Tell her what? Good luck? Don't plan on getting any of that work done? What? "Tell her I'll call her later from my apartment." He shook his head.

The other woman rose and Lance got a better judge of her height with them both standing. She was about five or six inches shorter than him, definitely. That put her around 5'10", very tall for a woman. Very rare. Not an everyday opportunity.

Stop. You have to get out of this room before housekeeping comes in. With your luck one of them will recognize you and next thing you know you're in the Director's office.

She started walking towards him, her bra barely containing what had to be D-cup tits. Her waist was a little slimmer than Mallory's, but still had enough curve to be attractive to Lance. The firm, long, athletes legs running up to that perfect ass were testing his resolve.

"Come on don't be mean! What's your name?" She was almost right next to him now, and he could feel his dick coming to life downstairs. She ran one hand down his chest, still unclothed. He took his eyes off of her tits for a minute and saw her as she was – smooth, fit, and horny as hell.

"I...uh...Lance." His erection was full force now. He didn't ask her name; he didn't care. "I really, uh, gotta get to-"

"Oh come on! Don't be silly!" She laughed playfully, moving her hand down his chest again toward the band of his boxers. "I don't see why Mallory can have you and I can't." She pouted, tugging on his arm as she moved backwards towards the bed. "Just a little fun before you go...please?"

The pleading look in her eyes, combined with the relative rarity of her body were just a bridge too far for Lance.

"Okay, you want to have some fun? Well then we're doing it my way." Lance stepped out of his boxers and began moving towards her. She put one finger on the corner of her mouth and smiled slightly at him, backing up one step further.

"Oh, you can have your way..." She unlatched her bra, letting it fall to the floor. One step back took one long, smooth leg out of her panties, the second step took the other one.

He didn't waste any time. He'd always been muscular but his strength had been off the charts since he started working here. He grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up on the end table beneath the two beds. He pushed the phone aside and moved her back as it fell off the table. With one arm on each leg he pushed them apart and began his relentless assault on her pussy.

She threw her head back the second he entered her and slid her back against the wall, moving down slightly as she did so. Her legs met in a cross at the ankles behind his back as he continued to thrust, putting his full length into her as he did so. One arm tried to hold the bed on the right for stability while her other hand found it's way to her own breast.

She let out a long moan as Lance tightened his grip on both sides of her waist and continued to increase his pace. Her face was flushed and she was beginning to sweat. Her eyes were closed and her head off to one side as she continued to moan and fondle herself. He shift his weight slightly and withdrew for a moment. She let out a whimper as he moved one hand to her round ass and cradled his arm beneath her while the other wrapped around her lower back.

He lifted her off the end table and placed her on the bed. He twisted her slightly around the back and she got the idea, pressing her head and breasts into the bed while raising her ass toward him. Without hesitation, he entered her ass from behind.

She let out a muffled shout drowned by the bed linens, His second thrust was a little deeper, his third was his full length. She began to moan louder, mixed with shouts as he gripped her waist as tight as he could and continued to thrust his entire member into her. If her pussy was tight, her ass was unimaginable and he felt himself building to climax. He slammed against her harder and quicker, his hands digging into the flesh of her lower back as he worked inside of her.

Finally, he felt his release coming and used one hand to pull back on her hair, lifting her head slightly so he could hear her moans and shouts as he emptied his full load into her ass. He felt himself relax inside her and pulled out, flipping her back over on the bed to see her rack and the look in her eyes.

Her eyes were still closed, and she was lost somewhere else. This place had been doing a number on her already and the sex seemed to accelerate it. As she laid in bed in her juices, Lance's semen dribbling out of her ass, she continued to fondle her breast with one hand and finger herself with the other. She was whimpering now, and seemed oblivious to whether Lance was even still in the room.

Well, shit. Hope Mallory has fun with that when she gets back. I need to get the fuck out of here.

He gathered and donned his clothing and left the room, stopping only to see where they were relative to the elevators. He was on the 35th floor and committed that memory in case he wanted to return before work.

Once back in his suite in the South Tower, looking out at the beach from his 24th floor balcony, he thought back to Mallory and wondered if she was transforming as rapidly as her roommate. He wanted to hit that again and preferred a little intelligence intact.

At some point he drifted off to sleep outside – a few hours sleep and two marathon sessions after an 11 hour workday did a number on him. When he went back inside, the voicemail light on the room phone was blinking. He entered his password and listened.

"Hey – Lance. It's Tom." Shit, the boss's lackey. Tom always had titles but never a job. "Listen, I know you're in at 5 P.M. today. Look I was wondering if we could meet at the club beforehand, say 4 o'clock? Just a quick catch-up. Shoot me a text and let me know if that works. Thanks bud."

Now what?