All Comments on 'Southbound Ch. 05-06'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SirCarlSirCarlover 9 years ago
Good, good, good.

Very well done. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too dry

It's getting slower and slower. The packaging side and the constant business side of the story is really dry, and just leaves you cold.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Quite enjoyable romance

and about to get erotic. She sound like a real winner. The only thing is that he sounds much too perfect, too, The daughter is so fantastic as a daughter that I have to lable this story as a fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good

I like the storyline and the way it is going, I hope he does not stop her from working for the company by becoming envolved, as they make a good team outside of the bedroom. Also room for the son to visit and make it with the daughter. A lot of ways to go and I hope it becomes a very long story. Keep it going. A 5 star off mefor sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You put your 'stories' in this category because you fill them with unnecessary boring chapters, won't be reading anymore, its all about work and packaging blah blah blah. I'm all for build up but this is ridiculous.

fickfroschfickfroschover 9 years ago
to all anonymus carpers

If you don't like it, stop reading it. If you look for a quick wanking story, look elsewhere. If you have suggestions, post them. Stop nagging! I like it and I am looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
technical

Don't listen to the folks demanding instant hard on.

But if you're gonna go into the technical aspects of film....at least get your sales side a little more realistic. No new employer is gonna go for a commission that can pay 400-500,000 within a year or so. A pay plan would be constructed that had her achieving that after years of building a monster customer base. Also, there's no way she's an independent contractor under US tax law....she's an employee....although i can see how that would mess up your plot re employee dating, sleeping with boss, etc. It would change the whole tenor of these two being great people.

teedeedubteedeedubover 9 years ago
The business detail

is great. The story line is great. Except. Inter-office romance? trouble.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice woman

good to have a strong female in a tale for a change - well done!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THOSE PULMAN BERTHS ON TRAINS

are not very romantic, but utile with their design and purpose. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous