Southern Belle Turned Naughty Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called in the order; it would be ready in 30 minutes.

The place was 15 minutes away, so after another 15 minutes, I got my stuff together and told Tara and Jon I'd be back in a little while.

Tara got up to see me out and asked whether I wanted company for the ride, as Jon or she would be happy to go with me.

I looked her in the eyes, smiling, and said, "Thank you babe, I appreciate it, but I want you to stay here and have fun with Jon. I won't be gone too long."

That devilish look reappeared in her eyes and she asked, "Are you sure? You want me to stay and hang out with Jon...alone?"

"Absolutely sure," I replied, and then I walked out, after giving her a kiss goodbye.

I didn't need to say anything more.

Jon at this point had no idea about how Tara had become a 'changed woman.' I think he was shocked by the boob job question, but we were close friends, and it wasn't totally crazy. He'd seen her in tiny bikinis and danced with her plenty of times.

However, what happened next caught him totally off guard. He was in my house, and we've been friends for a long time, so I know Jon would never make a move on Tara.

Having escorted me to the door, Tara walked back into the room where Jon was watching the game. She stood directly in front of the TV and pulled off her top and dropped her shorts to the floor. She was standing totally naked for Jon.

Jon again was speechless staring at her.

"Do you like what you see? You said my boobs were perfect, so I thought you ought to see the entire package...so what do you think?" she asked.

Jon didn't know what to do or say, but that didn't matter.

Tara then walked right over to him, got on her knees, undid his belt, and pulled Jon's pants to his ankles without saying another word to him.

Jon was as hard as a rock by the time Tara pulled down his pants but made no effort to stop her. I'm sure he was in a state of shock from what was happening.

Once Tara stripped Jon down, she started blowing him right there on my couch.

In the middle of sucking his dick, Tara looked up at Jon and finally said, "I hope you know I've never done this before. And it is ok, he knows what we're doing right now. We both want you to fuck me, and I've wanted to fuck you for as long as I've known you. I'm yours tonight. Take me and treat me like all those other sluts that you've been with."

Jon didn't need to hear another word. He took control and pushed Tara down on the couch, warmed her up with some oral sex, and then proceeded to fuck her.

Reportedly, he fucked her from behind first, then Tara rode him, followed by her spreading her legs wide on the couch. When he was about to finish, Tara apparently told him to cum deep in her pussy, and he was happy to oblige.

My innocent wife Tara was gone.

The evening came to a surprising end after that.

I didn't know what to expect after I arrived back at the house with the food. Would they still be fucking, and would I catch them? Did they go through with it? My mind was reeling with the different possibilities.

Anyway, Jon, presumably mortified to face me, got dressed quickly after finishing inside Tara. He gathered his things and then bolted out of our house.

When I arrived and saw his car was gone, I got nervous that my plan was foiled. I couldn't believe that under the circumstances Jon would leave. Could he really have resisted Tara's advance?

However, as soon as I walked inside, I knew that was not the case.

Tara was still nude and was beaming.

She greeted me at the door with her hair all mussed, and she smelled sweaty, like she had been working out.

Immediately she gave me a kiss.

I just asked, "How was it?"

To which she replied, "Amazing."

"Is it something you'll want to do again."

She smiled and simply said, "Absolutely."

As I placed the food on the counter, she dropped to her knees, looking back up at me, and smiled that devilish smile. Right there in the middle of the kitchen, she undid my pants, letting them fall to the floor. Making sure to keep eye contact, she then gave me perhaps the best blowjob I've received from her. She doesn't love the taste of (my) cum, but when I told her that I was about to cum, she just wrapped her lips around my cock and let my cum explode into her mouth, while her eyes remained locked on me.

When I finished, she opened her mouth and smiled, revealing the massive load. Finally she took it down in one big swallow. This was her way of saying thank you to me!!

Without question, that southern belle I met all those years ago was gone, replaced by a naughty slut.

There was no going back and plenty more adventures to follow!

12