Southern Belles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a code of some kind, you are right. Has an expert ever looked at this?" asked Tom.

"No I don't think so" replied Elizabeth.

"It might just be a simple code, for example changing each letter to the next in the alphabet. Look here!" said Tom excitedly pointing to a word in capital letter.

PMVGTFO

If we substitute each letter with the one after it in the alphabet it gives us

OLUFSEN

"Olufsen was the name of officer in command of the soldiers who came to the house that day," said Elizabeth.

"Then we're onto something," said Tom.

Georgia, 1864

Elizabeth staggered out of the room and fled to her bedroom. She found a glass of water and swallowed it trying to wash the acrid taste of the soldier's semen from her mouth and throat. Part of her felt revolted by the act she had just performed on him but another part of her was secretly exulting in her new-found power. Surely Olufsen would have to spare the house now she had fulfilled her side of the bargain.

She lay on her bed, trying to push away the thoughts that kept flooding her brain. That strange wetness between her legs was still there accompanied by a strange itching sensation. She could not stop thinking about Olufsen's erect organ in her mouth. What would it feel like if he put it somewhere else? Perhaps between her legs. Would that drive away this dreadful desire which had suddenly come upon her?

Suddenly Elizabeth pulled herself together. This would not do. Olufsen was a Yankee, the enemy and she was the mistress of this house. She would put her foot down and insist that now she had fulfilled her side of the bargain that he must take his men and leave them alone. It was nearly time for dinner. Quickly she changed into her evening gown and dabbed on some perfume. All through the war she had tried to maintain standards, dressing for dinner and sitting at the great dining table even when she had no guests.

She slowly descended the stairs and James her black butler was there to escort her into the dining room.

"Ma'am, I's not sure if you's aware but we have a guest for dinner tonight." He whispered.

"A guest? But I didn't invite anyone," Elizabeth replied in surprise.

"Well he sorta invited hisself, Ma'am."

Elizabeth burst into the dining room to find captain Olufsen coolly sipping a glass of wine at the head of the dining table.

"What is the meaning of this?" she demanded. "You were not invited to my dinner table!"

"Oh Miss Henderson, I suggest you take a different tone with me. Remember I still have my orders to burn down this house tomorrow."

"You wouldn't, replied Elizabeth in disbelief. I fulfilled my side of the bargain this afternoon, did I not?"

"Well, that was a kind of downpayment but I think I will need a little more persuasion before we have a deal."

"This is insufferable," Elizabeth remonstrated. "What else do you want now?"

"Well a little female company and a nice dinner would be a good start," Olufsen replied.

Georgia, 2014

"My golly gosh," said Elizabeth. "So Grandma Elizabeth let old Olufsen have his wicked way and that is how she saved the house.

"It would appear to explain a lot," replied Professor Kline. "I am intrigued about this guy Olufsen."

"Why, asked Elizabeth.

"Well I have researched my own family, particularly their involvement in the Civil War. It seems like I had ancestors who fought on both sides."

"So you are not an out and out Yankee after all," Elizabeth replied.

"Well no, but I did have an ancestor who was part of Sherman's march to the Sea he was an officer in the 4th New York Cavalry."

"So he might have helped to lay waste to this part of Georgia?" Elizabeth asked.

"Worse than that my great-great-great grandfather on my mother's side was called Roald Olufsen and he held the rank of Captain at the end of the Civil War."

"Oh my golly gosh, said Elizabeth so that means..."

"It seems more than likely, he replied."

Georgia, 1864

Elizabeth could not believe what was happening. Captain Olufsen was standing in her bedroom. After the best dinner she had eaten in weeks and several glasses of her Daddy's finest wine Olufsen had insisted on escorting her to bed. This was the final price she was going to have to pay to save the house and farm.

"Take your clothes off Miss Henderson," insisted Olufsen. "It's been almighty long time since I saw a naked lady and I have a yearning for it tonight.

"Oh Captain Olufsen, this is thoroughly dishonourable. I am sure even Yankees can behave like gentlemen."

"Not this one," he replied. "this was has been too long and I have lost too many friends. It hardens a man.

Olufsen approached her and began to unbutton the back of her dress. Elizabeth stood frozen unable to resist or protest but unwilling to assist him. Olufsen gently pulled the dress from her shoulders and it slid to the floor around her ankles. He seized her chemise and pulled it up and over her arms.

For a moment Elizabeth stood frozen in her corset and drawers then she came to herself.

"Captain Olufsen, surely you have gone far enough, spare me any further indignity please."

"Let's remove this corset now Ma'am and see what's underneath."

Before she could resist, he was unlacing the garment. Normally, Tabatha her maid would have done this for her but Olufsen had sent all the servants to bed and she was alone with him. Before she knew it, he had peeled off the corset and she was naked from the waist upwards.

Olufsen stood back and admired the exquisite beauty standing before him. Elizabeth crossed her arms across her chest attempting to cover the charms of her plump white breasts but Olufsen gently pulled them apart and sank his face into her cleavage.

She could not believe it he was tenderly kissing her bosom. She had expected him to rip her drawers off at this point and ravish her, but he was tantalizing her with his tongue. That same wetness and itchiness had returned between her legs, a strange longing for what she was not sure.

Olufsen began to gently suck on one of her nipples, the feeling was exquisite; she was getting even wetter.

Georgia, 2004

Elizabeth lay on the floor of the study in the Henderson Mansion. She could not believe how the night had developed. She and Tom had spent a long time talking about their shared passion for history and about their families and somehow one thing had led to another. She was lying on the floor with her dress around her waist and Tom was giving her one of the best tongue jobs in her life. Elizabeth was no virgin, she had had a number of boyfriends at college and since but none of them seemed to quite hit the sweet spot like this Yankee professor. His tongue gently circled her clit and then thrust slowly into her love hole slurping at the juices which were flowing freely, much more of this and she was going to come in a big way.

Georgia, 1864

Elizabeth knew that what she was doing was wrong. She should be putting up more resistance to this disgusting Yankee's advances but, somehow, she found herself to be too weak. She lay in a kind of dream feeling she was not quite in her body yet enjoying the languorous sensations which were sweeping through her loins. She was on her back on her bed, quite naked now. Even her drawers, which had covered the last vestige of her modesty, seemed to have been cast aside and she lay with her legs wide apart. Somehow Olufsen had contrived to lay his head between her legs and was slowly kissing the delicate skin on the inside of her thighs, creeping ever closer to her most intimate spot. This could not be happening, she should close her knees tightly, scream for help or push Olufsen away but somehow she could not bring herself to. His roving tongue came closer and closer. She could feel the moisture beginning to ooze from her womanhood. Suddenly his tongue flicked across her thickly forested mound.

A quivering feeling of desire ran through her. How she yearned for him to do that some more. But this was so wrong. She should save herself for Jed or some other fine young Confederate boy rather than give herself like a whore to this damned Yankee. But if she yielded, she would save the farm. He had promised. She could scream and the servants would come running. Maybe Olufsen would go away in shame but surely in the morning he would take his revenge, drive them out and burn her father's house.

Olufsen ran his tongue along the groove of Elizabeth's mound. He had never seen one quite so exquisite, the crisp dark hairs forming a perfect triangle against the girl's soft white skin. The fact that she was a virgin and the daughter of one of his rebel enemies simply made the situation even more devilishly delicious. He could sense the young woman's arousal. She wanted to give herself to him but something was holding her back. Softly he flicked hi tongue across her swelling clitoris and then circled the hardening bud. A tiny groan came from the girl's mouth.

"Are your enjoying that Miss Henderson?" asked Olufsen raising his head and grinning wolfishly.

"No of course not, this is simply too disgusting but you give me no choice but to submit to your depraved desires," protested Elizabeth.

"Methinks the lady doth protest too much, as the English bard says" retorted Olufsen who was at heart a scholar.

With that he bent back to his work and began to lick out Elizabeth's orifice in earnest.

Georgia, 2014

Tom Kline led Elizabeth up the stairs of the Henderson Mansion. After some persuasion he had convinced her that they should re-enact the events of the night 150 years before. Of course, they could not be sure exactly what had occurred but the diary gave some tantalising hints. Elizabeth had been unsure about using what had been her ancestor's bedroom in this way but Tom had convinced her that a historical re-enactment should be as authentic as possible. Grandma Henderson's room had been preserved as far as possible as it had been in her lifetime. The big four poster bed still had its original hangings and bed cover, and the chair, washstand and dressing table were all of the period.

Tom began to slowly undress Elizabeth, first removing her dress leaving her in just her lacy white bra and knickers. She began by removing his jacket and then slowly unzipped his fly. She reached inside his pants and felt the hardness of his throbbing cock. She sensed how much he wanted her. That Yankee must have wanted her Grandma in this way. She could not wait to feel Tom's cock inside her. Had grandma Henderson wanted Olufsen in the same way or had she simply submitted to him to save the farm?

She pulled out Tom's cock and admired it in the soft light of the bedroom. It was a beauty, quite long but not too fat with a nicely shaped head. She began to gently rub it and felt him harden even further, groaning with desire as she pleasured him. Elizabeth took some pride in giving head and felt she should repay Tom for the exquisite muff job he had just performed on her. She dropped to her knees and took the tip of his cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and the rim. Tom groaned again in pleasure. She wondered whether Grandma Henderson had done this to Olufsen. The diary was tantalizingly coy about what had actually occurred, but it did suggest that Elizabeth had managed to maintain her virginity through whatever activities she had engaged in with Olufsen. Perhaps he had been content with just a good blow job. Elizabeth herself certainly wanted a little more. She hoped to feel that handsome organ thrusting between her thighs before the night was through.

Georgia, 1864

Elizabeth was feeling sensations she had never felt before coursing through her loins. The feelings in her most intimate spot were indescribable as Olufsen's tongue roved along her lips, caressing her swollen bud and darting into her gushing crevice. If this was all he intended to do, she would be more than content but she was sure he would demand more.

One thing Mama had instilled in her before she died was that she should never give herself to man until she yielded her virginity to her husband on her wedding night. She wasn't quite sure what happened when a girl lost her virginity or how someone would know it had happened but suppose that Jed did come back and suppose they married. Would he realise if she wasn't a virgin? Worse still, what if he found out she had given up her prize to damned Yankee? All these thoughts rushed through Elizabeth's mind contending with the feelings of pleasure as the Yankee captain continued to mercilessly ravage her womanhood with his roving tongue.

Suddenly Olufsen shifted position. He was crouched over her kneeling between her legs. Before she knew it he had grasped his rampant organ and had positioned it at the entrance to her now very moist quim. Elizabeth twisted and squirmed, suddenly realising his intentions.

"No Captain, we cannot do this. I am engaged to be married. I must save myself for my fiancé when he comes back from the war," she cried.

"Listen Missy we can do this the easy way or the hard way," Olufsen replied. "The easy way is you lie back open your legs and enjoy the best fuck you are likely to have in your damn life. But I understand what with you being a virgin and all and wanting to save yourself for your rebel boy. So, we can do it the other way but it may be a mite more painful."

"What other way do you mean Captain. Would you like me to use my mouth again? Please let us do it that way?" pleaded Elizabeth.

"No I didn't mean any mouth job. I was referring to your other hole. A mite tight perhaps but I have had many a fine fuck up a lady's ass."

"You don't mean... oh that's a disgusting suggestion," responded Elizabeth as the truth of what he was contemplating dawned upon her.

"Well make you mind young lady if you are so high and mighty you reckon on keepin' your virginity for your reb fiancé I reckon you should just turn over and think of Dixie."

But it's not natural... I mean you would injure me," spluttered Elizabeth.

"Like I said, I had many a fine fuck up a lady's ass and none of them were injured that much that I recall," Olufsen replied. "Listen I shall be as gentle as you like, use a little cold cream to ease the passage. It don't need to be painful."

Elizabeth paused in a dreadful quandary. She had three choices. She could refuse the officer's advances altogether but she was pretty sure he would keep his word and burn the house tomorrow. She could allow him to take her virginity and part of her wanted to feel his throbbing member inside her but would any other man want her if they knew she had yielded her sacred treasure to a Yankee. Or third she could allow him to defile her in the vile way he was suggesting. If she could trust him he would spare the house and she would preserve her virginity, at least in theory.

Olufsen became impatient with Elizabeth's prevarication, That afternoon's encounter had taken the edge off his lust but had in some ways only inflamed it further. He intended to have this girl one way or the other and he could tell that secretly she had enjoyed their encounters thus far and would she just let herself go might enjoy what was to come next.

"Alright missee, what's it goin' to be, front door or back?" demanded Olufsen.

"Oh, I don't know," whined Elizabeth.

"Make your mind up or I will decide for you," the Captain insisted.

"If I let you have my bottom, do you promise not to hurt me," pleaded Elizabeth.

"I'll do my damndest but it's likely to be tight fit so I can't promise it might not be a mite uncomfortable at first," he replied.

"Please, please just be gentle," asked Eliabeth and resigning herself to her fate she rolled onto her stomach.

Georgia, 2014

"So I think it is likely that your grandma may have yielded her bottom to my Yankee ancestor," said Tom Kline.

How do you come to that conclusion?" asked Elizabeth.

"Well it wasn't uncommon in the nineteenth century," explained Tom. "Remember birth control was virtually unobtainable. Some couples used the withdrawal method 'coitus interruptus' though that could be pretty unsatisfying. However, there is some historical evidence that anal sex was quite widely used as an effective form of contraception and in some case as a means to preserve a woman's virginity before marriage."

"Wow so those prim and proper nineteenth century ladies were not quite so prim and proper after all," exclaimed Elizabeth.

"Did you ever try anal sex?" asked Tom.

"Well actually no, not really," Elizabeth admittedly somewhat embarrassed. "I mean there was this one boy in college who tried it with me but it was all too tight and painful and we gave up after a couple of attempts."

"It sounds as though he didn't really know what he was doing," said Tom. "The guy needs to be incredibly gentle and patient and you needs to use lots of lube and then it can be great for both parties."

"Are you suggesting that's what we do as part of the re-enactment?" asked Elizabeth.

"Well why not? We are going for historical accuracy and my best theory is that it what happened to your dear grandma back in 1864," he replied.

Georgia, 1864

Olufsen looked down at the exquisitely beautiful young woman lying on the bed. She had a slender back tapering down to narrow hips and the most delicious soft white hillocks formed her backside. Between the ivory columns of her thighs, he could just glimpse a tuft of dark hair. His finger found her mossy cleft and slipped just inside feeling the moisture that was still flowing. He used a little to anoint the young woman's swollen clit and began to gently massage it. She moaned reluctantly giving in to the pleasure mounting in her centre of pleasure.

Olufsen shifted position kneeling between her knees. For a moment Elizabeth flinched fearing he intended to sodomise her without further ado but to her surprise he bent forward and began to lick up the inside of her thigh, lightly flicking the soft sensitive skin with his tongue. The sensation was exquisite. His tongue roved higher and then began to caress her outer lips, tracing the ridge of her labia and then briefly lapping the hidden orifice within. Elizabeth moaned as once more the Yankee officer's skillful tongue pleasured her moist quim. Soon his finger found her most sensitive button and began to circle it as his tongue roved backward and forward. Once more Elizabeth was lost in pleasure as his finger dexterously manipulated her swollen clit. However, it was a shock when she suddenly realized that his tongue was roving higher and higher up the deep cleft between her twin hillocks. Eventually his tongue flicked across the tight entrance of her rosebud. She was horrified and froze for a moment. Why would a man want to lick her in that place. Fortunately, she had bathed thoroughly that evening but even so, it seemed an unsavoury spot to want to place one's tongue.

Unsavoury or not, there was no denying the exquisite sensations he was producing in her nether regions. His finger continued to caress her throbbing clitoris while his tongue circled the pink star of her anus and then gently delved into its centre. All at once Elizabeth divined that what she had always seen as a dirty forbidden organ for expelling waste was also a sensitive organ of pleasure. She gave herself up to his caresses once more, feeling those strange feelings of yearning and delight flickering through her loins.

"I am just gonna put a little of this cream inside you my dear," announced Olufsen. "It will make the next bit a lot easier. Remember I promised I would be gentle."

With that he unscrewed the cap of the jar of cold cream which Elizabeth kept on her dressing table. Normally she would be dabbing this on her face at this time of night; now this Yankee rogue was planning to lard her bottom with it. She felt his fingertip liberally coated with the cream at the entrance to her back passage and flinched. However, instead of directly pushing into her he circled the tight starfish. The cream felt cold but the sensation was delicious. She could feel the gentle pressure on her tiny orifice increasing and then suddenly just the tip of his digit was inside her most private place. Elizabeth flinched and Olufsen felt her sphincter contract around his fingertip.