Southern Belles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey take it easy, we are gonna take this real slow missee. Just relax," he instructed her.

Elizabeth tried her best to do as he said and deliberately let the tautness in her bottom go. Olufsen sensed this and gently eased his finger inward another quarter inch. He pasued for a moment and then began to gently ease his pinkie back and forth with minute movements. It felt strange but not unpleasant to the Elizabeth. She could not believe she was naked in bed with this stranger who was impaling her bottom with his finger and doubtless something else very soon. Please God, her Daddy would never find out about this.

Olufsen took some more cream and again insinuated his finger into the girl's anus. It ewas easier this time and he soon had his digit embedded up to the knuckle.He always wondered at how tight a lady's asshole was at first but then how empty it seemed once you got inside. He pulled back his finger slightly and moved around inside her ensuring the lining of her rectum was well coated with the cream.

"Well Maam, I think you are full and ready. Now I suggest you get up on your knees which will make it a bit easier for the both of us," Olufsen suggested.

Elizabeth had been dreading this moment but also felt more relaxed now that The Yankee had been so gentle with her so far. Maybe it would not be so bad after all. She pushed herself up onto her knees. Olufsen looked down in appreciation, noting how her plump white breasts dropped beneath her and at how her tiny pink rosebud, now glistening with its coating of cream, winked at him from between those delicious white hillocks. Olufsen gave his organ a liberal coating of the cold cream and gently thrust a final dollop into Eliabeth's anus for good measure. He positioned his throbbing knob against her tiny entrance, holding his pole fast in case it slipped and found the wrong target.

Elizabeth gasped, she could not believe this moment had come. She could feel the enormous mushroom of the Yankee's manhood pressing against her sensitive backdoor. Oh please God, do not let this hurt too much, she prayed. Then his huge fleshy pole was distending her poor bottom pressing further and further inward until her sphincter yielded and admitted his cockhead. A shaft of pain shot through her bowels as her tiny anus was stretched more than it had ever been before.

Elizabeth groaned, "Oh please stop, that's hurting."

Thankfully Olufsen paused. He was a rough soldier and had been coarsened by the terrible sights he had witnessed on the battlefield but at heart he was a kind man and, although he had coerced the young belle into allowing him to sodomise her, he had no wish to cause her more pain than necessary. Indeed, he hoped she might find the experience as pleasurable as he did.

"I am gonna go a little deeper," warned Olufsen, "but real slow and gentle, so just relax."

Elizabeth found this hard but Olufsen just eased his prick in a little deeper just as he had with his finger and then paused again. The head of his cock was now fully enveloped by her flesh and Olufsen felt confident enough to let his shaft go and cautiously reach forward to caress the young woman between her legs again. The pleasure of her clit being stimulated once more distracted Elizabeth and he was able to thrust his cock a little further up her ass.

This continued for some minutes as Oluufsen patiently eased his cock further and further into the girl's back passage. Occasionally a spasm of discomfort would pass though Elizabeth as she was stretched further and further but the Yankee would pause and allow it to pass. When about half his pole was embedded, he began to slowly thrust back and forth in tiny movements but each thrust took him deeper and deeper into her dark cavern.

"Oh my God," thought Elizabeth I do believe this is what they call being sodomised. I am sure the bible tells us that it is a sin but would it not be a greater sin to lose her virginity before she was married. She hoped God would understand and forgive her. She could not help feeling that it would be less sinful if she did not enjoy what the Yankee was doing to her but she had loved him licking her and she was beginning to get some pleasure out of what was happening now, though it seemed so wrong.

Soon Olufsen had his whole weapon thrust to the hilt in the girl's silken scabbard. He paused again allowing her to recover and once more his fingers found her throbbing clit and her streaming cunt. He began to rub harder.

"Are you ready to have your ass fucked missee?" demanded Olufsen.

"I'm not sure but it looks like I haven't got much choice," groaned Elizabeth.

"Okay well here we go darlin'," the Captain replied and began to thrust in and out of the girls' tender asshole in earnest.

Elizabeth felt a strange full feeling in her back passage and a slight soreness as Olufsen began to bugger her but it was somehow thrilling to be engaged in this illicit act knowing that she was in no way responsible. Olufsen continued to strum her clit which was producing indescribable sensations and she knew that even if he suggested that they might stop she would not want him to.

At first the Captain's thrusts were slow and gentle but he steadily picked up speed thrusting deeper and deeper into her rectum until his balls slapped against her with each thrust, his now fully swollen tool impaling her tiny bumhole completely with each stroke. Elizabeth could feel mounting waves of pleasure, her bottom was in fire, her clit was spreading waves of ecstasy through her body and juice from her pussy was running down her thighs. She craved release and then suddenly it overwhelmed her, what she later would understand was the first climax of her life washed through her taking her to a peak of ecstasy.

Olufsen sensed Elizabeth's mounting pleasure and redoubled his efforts, vigorously penetrating her asshole with each thrust and continuing to work her clit and pussy to a frenzy. He had hoped the girl might enjoy the experience but he was surprised at the extent to which she was now reveling in the experience of being buggered. This prissy southern belle clearly had a sensual streak which he had uncovered. A series of muffled shrieks as she buried her face in the pillows announced the arrival of her climax and Olufsen knew it was time to deliver his tribute. He liked to savour those final moments and shortened his thrusts allowing the tight ring of the girl's anus to stimulate the rim of his cockhead. The girl continued to gasp as the final throes of her own orgasm washed through her. He could feel his balls tighten as his pleasure mounted and then with a final deep thrust into her bowels he erupted. This is what he had waited for in those long months in the saddle and the release was so sweet. He pumped the girl for a few more moments milking the last drops from his aching balls and then collapsed on the bed beside her.

Georgia, 2014

Elizabeth was on her knees on Grandma Henderson's bed. Somehow Kline had found a pack of butter and was smearing this around her butthole. She could not believe it, she was about to allow this almost stranger to fuck her up the ass, it was kinky but also kind of exciting. She also couldn't get her head around the fact that they were doing it in this room and on this bed where, if Tom was right, her ancestor had yielded her own asshole to a Yankee some 150 years earlier.

"This is certainly a re-enactment with a difference," Elizabeth commented.

"You are right there. I have been involved in quite a few historical re-enactments, including acting as an advisor for a re-run of the Battle of Gettysburg but this is kinda different," Tom replied. "Do you think you are ready yet or do you want to fool around a little more?"

"Oh, if we are gonna do it let's do it now but be gentle, remember I haven't really done this before," Elizabeth pleaded.

"No problem we'll take it real slow to start with," he responded.

She could feel Tom's bulging cock pushing against her tight asshole. How was it possible it could go in there? She would just have to trust his assurances. He was pushing harder. Oh God, she felt obscenely stretched but then he must have been inside her at least a little. Was this what is felt like for Grandma Elizabeth? Did she put up a fight or did she just lie there as he buggered her?

These thoughts rushed through Elizabeth's mind but, before she could make sense of them, Tom was gently nudging his cock further up her back passage. It felt obscenely stuffed and full, very different from a man in her pussy but the sensation was also kind of thrilling. Tom gently pushed further into her bum, the butter certainly helped things, thank God he had found that.

"Is that OK, tell me if you want to stop," Tom said.

"No it feels OK, just keep going gently," she replied.

Tom began to thrust in and out a little more firmly and soon had his cock all the way up her ass.

"I think that's all the way in, how does it feel?" he asked, pausing again for a moment.

"Very tight and full but kinda nice," she replied. "Don't stop I am just beginning to enjoy this."

Tom began to thrust again, this time a little more firmly. Elizabeth wondered whether a girl could come from anal sex. God she wanted to come, she hadn't had a good fuck for a long time, not since she got dumped by that last lousy boyfriend. She could feel herself getting more and more excited by the sensation of Tom's cock going up her anus and the whole historical re-enactment thing was kind of thrilling. To think that 150 years ago her own great-great-great grandmother gave up her anal virginity on this bed. Despite her excitement she knew it make take a little more to make her come.

"Tom do you have a problem if I.... well... if I rub myself a little. I really need to come but just need a little help, Elizabeth asked nervously."

Why sure darling, do you want me to take care of that," he asked solicitously.

"No it's OK you just take care of things back there and I think I can manage my end," she replied.

As instructed Tom began to thrust into her tight hole again, she could feel herself loosening up and relaxing and felt for her pussy gently rubbing it as he shafted her from behind. Elizabeth had never had any hang-ups about masturbation and often helped herself to come when boyfriends didn't quite hit the spot. Now she was really getting into the zone. The assfucking was getting her really excited and Tom seemed to know just what she could take and when to move up a gear. She began to rub her clit faster, the two sources of pleasure driving her further and further to the edge.

Tom loved the lack of inhibition shown by the young tour guide. This part would not of course be strictly historically accurate. The Elizabeth Henderson of 1864 would hardly have let herself go so freely but this was a minor detail; this was a great fuck. He could sense that, now Elizabeth was rubbing herself, that she was getting more and more excited. He wanted to feel her come before letting go himself but the pressure in his balls was getting unbearable. He simply adored anal sex and some of his partners would simply not even consider it. The fact that this beautiful young Southerner was willing to give up her ass on their first fuck was an unexpected bonus to what had already been an interesting day.

"I am gonna need to change position," Elizabeth suddenly announced.

She had never been afraid to take charge or express her own needs during sex and she was getting tired of resting on one elbow while she pleasured herself with the other hand.

"How do you want to do this then?" asked Tom.

"Do you think I might go on top and take the weight off my arms?"

"Yeah that could work," Tom replied. "In my experience it is generally better if that lady faces away from me. You wanna try that?"

"Hey yeah, let's go for it," she said.

Tom lay back on the bed and Elizabeth straddled him facing his feet. She coated her finger with some more of the butter and gently pushed it up her own backside. It seemed so much looser and open than usual.

"I guess a little more lube won't hurt," she commented.

Then she reached for his rock hard prick and positioned it against her now fully opened asshole. Holding the base of his cock she lowered herself onto his firm column, impaling herself on it, grunting with pleasure as her anus was once more dilated by his invading pole of flesh.

"Oh God that feels awesome," Tom moaned as his cock was surrounded by the tight band of Elizabeth's sphincter. "You are in charge now, so you set the pace."

Elizabeth began to slowly raise and lower her ass on his pole. She loved being in control like this. It occurred to her that this was probably not historically accurate but she didn't care. This was her first anal fuck and she was loving it. Her hand crept towards her clit and she began to rub in short fast strokes. This was amazing, Tom's cock up her ass was delivering a totally different kind of pleasure from a pussy fuck somehow deeper and more intense while her clit was humming and driving her towards her climax.

Tom could not believe how sensual this girl was. She seemed lost in her own world of pleasure driving herself up and down on his cock like a piston while she moaned in pleasure at the stimulation of her cunt. He lay back and enjoyed the glorious sight before him. He could see Elizabeth's slender back and flaring hips and below the smooth mounds of her buttocks their whiteness contrasting with the deep tan of her back. He could see his own prick pushing into the cleft between her mounds and penetrating her reddened hole. He had appreciated when undressing her that she left herself natural and unshaved and had enjoyed exploring the thicket of her bush as he licked out her moist pussy. Now he could appreciate the more sparse, mossy curls surrounding her anus as it was stuffed by his throbbing phallus.

Elizabeth began to ride Tom in earnest now vigorously pumping herself up and down willing every inch of his beautiful cock into the depths of her rectum. She had loved his long slim uncut penis with its smooth pink mushroom head and she imagined it now probing into her bowels with each thrust, The thought excited her even further and she began to rub her clit even more furiously. Warm waves of pleasure began to engulf her like the tide coming in, she was swimming in a sea of ecstasy and then the waves rolled right over her carrying her away on a tsunami of delight. She cried out as her climax engulfed her then suddenly Tom's hot come was shooting up her ass and coating her bowels, the pleasure of this made her come again and together they rode out the last waves, until neither one could take any more.

Postscript

Tom Kline and Elizabeth never managed to find out exactly what happened that night between Roald Olufsen and the original Elizabeth Henderson but they came pretty close to the truth. Elizabeth moved to Massachusetts a few months later and moved in with Tom where she enrolled on a Masters in History. For her dissertation she researched Sherman's march to the sea and, in particular, how it affected the lives of women in Georgia. She also researched further into the history of her own family discovering that Grandma Elizabeth's father had in fact died in a Union prison camp and her potential fiancé Jed was killed at Gettysburg. In the end, after the civil war Elizabeth married another Confederate veteran and after some hard times in the post-wat years had a long and happy life producing ten children, the eldest of whom would be Elizabeth's great-great grandfather.