Southern Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds later, as Julia's lips enveloped the tip of his big cock, he glanced down over her blonde head and saw Jason's shocked face. Now, he would enjoy the blow job even more.

And Julia did make a good job of it. She was desperate to please him and used every technique and trick she knew of to give him maximum pleasure. She licked, she teased she sucked, she passed every test. Finally, he shuddered and spurted into her mouth. "Swallow it, he commanded, swallow it all." Julia gulped and did as she was told.

"That was your breakfast" he grinned.

Randy had originally intended to let her go about 10.00 a.m. but, when it came to it, he couldn't resist getting his hands on her again. So, as the morning progressed, he slavered over her with wet lips, kissing and licking every part of her naked body. Then, as his cock hardened up yet again, he chased her round the house and took her up against the kitchen door, knowing her husband was witnessing every detail of it.

Julia was breathless, as he fucked her hard with remorseless thrusts. The door banged against its frame as her arse hammered back onto the wood. But still, his lust was unrequited and, later, as she showered yet again, he joined her in the large cubicle and fucked her as she whimpered and sobbed, with the water cascading down over their two bodies, joined in sex.

Then, amazingly, as the afternoon wore on, he decided to let her go. After her third shower of the day, he pointed to her clothes and told her the good news. Hesitating only for a second, she quickly scampered around getting dressed and collecting her few belongings. Then she ran down the stairs to find her husband. She carefully removed his gag and used the key Randy had given her to free him from his handcuffs.

"Your suitcases are in the boot and the key is in the ignition." Randy announced from the doorway, shotgun in hand.

"Now get the hell out of my house, before I change my mind."

They both saw he had a gun in his hand and got out as quick as they could. They ran to the car and started up. Julia was driving as she took them out of the drive and down the road, heading towards town.

"Where are we going?" asked a confused Jason, holding his head.

"We are going to the police," insisted Julia. "That man raped me over and over again last night and again today, while he kept you tied up. So I am going to report the bastard and see him punished for what he did to me."

"Oh babe," groaned Jason. "I'm so sorry"

They rode in silence and they had a little difficulty finding directions to the police station. As it was, it took another 20 minutes before they got there.

Fortunately, there were several police officers around and it wasn't long before Julia was making her statement. It was painfully slow and embarrassing, but, she got through it. The officer read it as he slowly chewed his gum, and then took it to one of the offices along the corridor.

After a short delay, Julia was taken in to see a nurse and examined. Then, as the nurse wrote out her report, Julia was escorted along to an interrogation room where they kept her waiting for about 2 hours.

Then she met the senior officer on duty, Detective Dave Rumson.

Briskly, he opened a window and put his file on the table as he sat down opposite her.

"Now, Mrs Montello, I have your statement here in which you allege that you have been raped and abused at the house of one Randy Randleman. But, before we proceed, I would like to examine your purse for evidence."

Julia frowned, as she handed over her bag. "What's this all about?" she wondered.

Then, she gasped, as he produced a white envelope from inside, opened it and spread 5 twenty dollar notes onto the table.

"Mr. Randleman tells me that he gave you 100 dollars in exchange for sexual services. He also said you had drugs on you....which you also tried to sell"

"Wh...What!"

"He said he met you last night at a nightclub and you propositioned him. He said you willingly agreed to accompany him home. There you went to bed with him and had sex for money."

"Apparently, you told him that you needed money to fund your expensive holiday here in the U.S."

"What! ... that's a pack of lies."

"Well, I must say that I don't find it strange that a beautiful lady like you is in that profession. There are a lot of girls doing just that in these parts and making a whole bunch of money. And, also, that's what the evidence seems to prove. There are witnesses at the club who are backing him up."

"No....that can't be possible...."

Then he held the bag upside down and emptied the contents onto the table. Among the bits and pieces that she recognised as her own, there was a small plastic bag. Rumson opened it, stuck in a finger and tasted it.

"Yep, that a drug alright," he announced, "probably marijuana."

Julia, just stared at him, open mouthed and gobsmacked. The whole thing was getting out of hand.

"Now I have to tell you Mrs Montello that the accusations made against you are fairly serious. We could be looking at jail time here."

Julia was finding breathing rather difficult now. She also felt rather faint.

"And this accusation of rape....well, frankly, I find it hard to take it seriously. First of all, the nurse tells me that your body is clean of any bodily fluid or marks that would indicate rape. Secondly, the person that it is made against is a fine, upright citizen of this County without a blemish of misconduct on his record. He is a practising lawyer in the area and vehemently denies rape. Basically, he says he paid you for sex and I am inclined to believe him, particularly after I found that money in your bag and spoke to the bartender at that nightclub."

"Now with prostitution, you would probably serve a night in the cells, but, drugs? I got to tell you that's a different ball game. You could be looking at some time in jail."

Julia held her head in her hands. She saw it all now. Randleman had outmanoeuvred her. He had made her shower umpteen times to remove any evidence, then he had got his nightclub buddies to back him up. He had everyone on his side. And she was a foreigner here, she knew nobody. She had walked into a trap.

He had obviously planted it in her purse along with the money.

Now she was really in trouble. She regretted coming to the police and wished they had just gone on to New Orleans ready for the flight home. Her mind went round and round in panic and confusion. It was all getting too much for her. They wouldn't let her see her husband and she had to decide. What could she do? Admit to being a prostitute? Goodness what a thing to have to do......but it seemed the only way out of the nightmare in which she now found herself.

The Police had given her a counsel, supplied free and he persuaded her of the logic of admitting to the lesser charge. The police, he told her, were determined to charge her with something and she should jump at the chance before her. If she refused to do this then the police would most likely include a charge of possessing and selling drugs.

Julia held her head in her hands and reluctantly gave in to the pressure. She agreed to sign the admission of prostitution, anything to get away from here and be on their way home. So, when she saw Rumson again, she was a drained and beaten woman. She signed his paper and slid it back to him.

"O.K." he acknowledged. "I'll arrange for your release in the morning."

"By the way" he asked, as he led out of the room, "what do you normally charge for straight sex?"

Julia looked at him in horror. Of course, he had a right to ask her that because she had just admitted to being a prostitute. She had to answer his question or he might just tear up the paper she had just signed. "Oh err 40 dollars" she blurted out. It was the first figure which had come into her mind.

He nodded, "well that seems about right, honey, because, after all, you charged Randy......Mr Randleman that is......100 dollars for a night of wild sex."

Julia closed her eyes in shame and self-disgust, but, her nightmare was just about to get even worse.

"And, the thing is, Julia, I was wondering, if I arranged for you to have nice room across at the hotel instead of putting you up in the cells for the night, whether I could make use of your professional services...."

Julia gasped with shock. Somehow, the Detective had trapped her. She hadn't seen it coming, but now, she was in an impossible position. To back out now, having signed that statement could have devastating consequences for her........

"So, what's it going to be honey?" smirked Rumson. He had got her firmly between a rock and the hard place and he knew it.

The hotel room was nice; she had to give them that. It was clean with new sheets on the bed. A whore's boudoir, if ever there was one.

Julia sat on the bed and held her head in her hands. How on earth had she got herself into this situation? Whatever she did, she seemed to end up having sex against her wishes with men she found distasteful and unattractive.

So here she was again, tricked and manoeuvred into giving her body to the worst kind of men. How often that had happened in the past. She thought of her investigations for Quest magazine and the many times she had ended up having sex like the victims she had written about. Now, it was happening again, everyone seemed to be conspiring against her, to bring her down and undermine her dignity and reputation She had had the courage to complain about being raped and now this was her reward, to be used by the investigating officer for sex, whether she liked it or not. It was so unfair. And while he was going to have his fun, her poor husband was to be locked up in a cell overnight for being an accessory. In a way, she was glad of that, at least he would be unaware of the sacrifice she was now going to have to make to get them home.

Rumson came in about 20 minutes after her, grinning like a cat that got the cream. Had this been his intention all along? First of all he gave her the official written caution that mentioned her being a working prostitute. Julia glanced at it and put it to one side. Was there no end to the indignities she must endure?

Silently, she stripped out of her clothes and joined him on the bed. She knew that for this one night she had to keep up her role as a "professional" lady. He drooled and complemented her over her lovely body before allowing his hand to run up and down the smooth silky skin of her bare thigh. As he did this, Julia had to grit her teeth and force herself not to stop him. Then, getting bolder, he started to touch and feel around her shaved vagina, probing inside with his fingers and taking time to toy around her clitoris. Inevitably, she started to moisten and, with his continued persistence, soon found that she was aroused enough for sex. Then, he started on her breasts and nipples, before eventually shedding his pants and producing an impressive looking cock. It was fully erect and ready for action.

She sighed, lay back and opened up her legs, so that he could penetrate her. It was soon done. Then he pushed it all the way home before slowly and deliberately pulling out. Immediately, he began rocking in and out, building up a rolling rhythm that kept his cock working like a piston. Julia tried to let her mind wander, but, it was difficult, especially when a soft squelching sound became apparent to them both. Rumson, duly encouraged, stepped up the speed of his thrusts, each time, ramming his cock in to the hilt. Julia started to moan as the sexual intensity mounted, her ass bouncing off the mattress. Gasping and clutching instinctively to the body pinning her down, she started to melt, her defences wilting against an overwhelming persistence. Then, she felt a familiar little flutter deep inside her female core; it was a promise of ecstatic pleasure which gained momentum every time he plunged his rock hard penis deep inside her welcoming pussy.

Then, she abandoned herself totally to the solid fucking that was slowly but surely driving her over the edge of reason. And, just as he made his penultimate thrust, she came, moaning and whimpering, as a tidal wave of orgasm shuddered through her sweat soaked body.

Rumson grunted like an ox as he drove in his cock for the last time. Then, he crumpled into climax, his spunk spurting out copiously and deep into her warm vagina. It left him gasping and wheezing with the effort after the long bout of fucking. But, as he recovered, he had the satisfaction of knowing he had nailed her good, bringing her to orgasm.

She tried to avoid his grinning triumph, as he peeled off some dollar notes and threw them on the bed.

Julia had never felt so low. Her body had been "used" once more, this time for the sole intention of avoiding further trouble with the police. For her, it had been another slide on the slippery slope to degradation. Would she ever regain her self- respect after what had happened here?

In America, thanks to her own "admission" she would for ever be categorised as a working prostitute.

"Best 40 dollars I ever spent" Rumson announced, brightly. Then with the air of a man whose lust had been well and truly slated, he quickly got dressed and tipped his hat. "See you in the morning," he said as he went through the door. "And behave yourself in the hotel. Don't go propositioning the locals, you're lucky to get a decent bed for the night."

Julia flushed up. She had never been so humiliated and insulted. Later, she wondered how well Rumson knew Randleman. Both living in such a small town, it was a definite possibility. Perhaps, she had been set up.

And so in the morning, after a light breakfast at the Hotel, she made her way to the police building and was re-united with Jason. After a few preliminaries, they walked around to the car park and looked for their car. When they got to it, Jason was dismayed to see that one of the tail-lights had been kicked in by some passing drunk. He groaned in frustration. This was going to cost him. What else was in store for them?

They deliberated what to do. Unfortunately, they just didn't have time to get it repaired, so there was really no option but to drive to the airport and deliver the car the way it was.

It was a warm and sunny day and Jason wound back the roof of the car to make it open topped. They had already raided their suitcases and changed into some fresh clothing. Julia felt a lot better after her early morning shower and putting on a light summer dress. She checked her pretty face in the mirror and was happy with what she saw. Her makeup was fine and not a hair out of place.

"We should have enough time to make the airport" said Jason, as he switched on the ignition and drove out of the car park. "Last night, we should have been in a New Orleans hotel instead of that crummy police cell, but, never mind, as long as we make that plane we can forget about it all."

Easy for you to say, thought Julia, I'm the one that has been ravaged by unsavoury men over the past few days.

They lapsed into silence, as Jason found the highway and put his foot down. All being well they would have plenty of time for a nice meal en-route before arriving in time for the check-in in at the airport.

While driving, Jason couldn't get his mind off what had happened at Randleman's House and particularly what had gone on between the owner and his wife. Even accepting her best explanation, it was obvious the guy had fucked and used her repeatedly, with or without her approval. About that, he was completely confused. He wanted to believe Julia, but, he had seen the performance at the top of the stairs with her taking the guy's cock in her mouth. And then there was the fucking in the kitchen doorway which didn't seem like rape to him. A scene, incidentally, he would never forget. Was it rape....or....something else?...He just couldn't get his head round it.

For her part, Julia sat back in the seat and tried to forget what she had been through back at the small town. In the open topped car, a cool breeze kept the heat down. Because of this, the car journey was positively exhilarating. The scenery rushed by and she started to doze off. They were making good time as Jason put his foot down with the powerful car they had hired eating up the miles. Another half hour or so and they would be getting near the Airport.

Then a noise from outside the car slowly penetrated through to her brain and she sat up in alarm. She knew that sound, it was unmistakable and it was the siren of a pursuing police car.

"Jesus, Jason" she spluttered, "Have you been breaking the god damn speed limit? We haven't got time for this, damn it."

But the siren got louder and nearer and all Jason could do was to pull off the road and wait for the officer to approach them.

"Show your legs, babe," he urged, "it might help." So Julia pulled up her dress, before the slow walking patrolman reached the car. In her haste to comply, however, she had rather overdone it and the officer got an eyeful of long tanned legs plus a glimpse of her white panties as he stood hovering above them.

"Going rather fast there Mister," he said gruffly.

"Sorry Officer," apologised Jason, "We're on our way to the airport to catch a flight and we're in a bit of a hurry."

"Is that so," said the Officer, slowly chewing gum and having a good long look at the beautiful blonde sitting in the passenger seat. He gulped as he took in the long tanned shapely legs and the swell of her breasts pushing against the blue cotton dress she was wearing.

"Do you folks know that you have a broken tail-light back there?"

"Err no....I didn't realise...thanks for....."

"It's a road traffic offence, driving a vehicle in that condition."

"Is that so....gee I'm sorry...." flustered Jason, as Julia decided to take a hand in proceedings

"Is there anything I can do for you, Officer?" she asked.

Julia's husky intervention stopped both men in their tracks and the policeman swung his gaze over to her. She had taken off her sun glasses and looked him straight in the eye. If anything, she was showing even more of her legs than before.

The patrolman stood like a zombie, his mouth open wide as the implications of her words sank into his brain. Finally, he spoke.

"Well you could go sit in my car and help me with some details."

He watched her swing her lovely legs out of the car and walk slowly up to his car. The sun shone right through her blue dress and the silhouette of her curvy figure was apparent through the thin material. The Officer, transfixed by her undulating sexy walk to his car, gulped at the promise of what might be available to him when they were together in the police car. She was a beautiful sexy woman and blue eyed blondes were his regular fantasy.

"You stay here, sir," he advised Jason and despite his hardening cock, followed Julia to his car. When he got there she was already sitting in the passenger seat and displaying a more than generous amount of her superb shapely legs.

"You are going to let us go? Officer" she pouted. "After all, we do have a flight to catch and we don't have a lot of time."

"That depends on your cooperation" said the man with a slight tremble in his voice.

"Well I'll do anything you want," replied Julia in her sexist voice. At the same time she pulled up her dress even higher to show him her little white panties.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, immediately letting his hand slide up and down her smooth skinned thigh. The temptation of this sexy woman was just too much.

Julia did not resist, so he put his hand up under her dress and started to feel under the elastic of her panties. She encouraged him by moving her legs apart. In no time, his fingers were touching her pussy lips and finding their way in. She moved her face closer to his, invitingly, and they started to kiss as he fingered her. As his tongue found hers, she unzipped his flies and he helped her get out his thick erection.