Southern Comfort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all getting very frantic and an anxious Jason was bouncing up and down in his seat trying to get a better view of what was going on in the car up ahead. He checked his watch and hoped that Julia was winning the guy round with whatever she was allowing him to do.

He could see them kissing and guessed that the guy was getting his hand away. He was shocked to realise that he didn't mind. But oh, how he wanted to have a better view of what they were getting up to. It was driving him crazy not seeing the action. Finally, his patience snapped and he slid quietly out of the car. Keeping very low he made his way forward......

Meanwhile, in the front car, Julia was lying horizontal after her seat was folded back. Her panties had now been removed and the guy was kneeling between her legs and licking her pussy like a demented loony. "Ohhh" she groaned as his tongue flicked over her clitoris again and again and again. She had thought she had him eating out of her hand, but now the tables had been turned. Now, her dress was somewhere round her neck and his hands were reaching up, blindly, and frantically pawing her tits.

Jason stared through the rear side window, his eyes open with wonder. He watched with a guilty fascination at his wife being ravaged by another man. It was so exciting he could hardly breathe, just like back at that house when he had seen Randy ravage her. As then, his heart was again thumping uncontrollably...please don't stop him he prayed...........

Then, Julia gasped, as the lawman mounted her and sank his stiff erection deep into her moist pussy. Before she could blink, he was fucking her with great enthusiasm.

The car started to rock gently on its suspension and Jason watched spellbound from outside. He was seeing his wife getting fucked and all three of them were loving every second of it.

Jason reached down and got out his own excited cock, and, as he watched the man's unrelenting thrusts into Julia's pussy, he started to wank himself. He just couldn't help it. It was the most erotic sight he had ever witnessed in his whole life. Meanwhile, the policeman kept on fucking his wife, as traffic occasionally sped past on the highway. She forgot about her husband and he forgot about the law. All that mattered was the couples passionate embrace and the devastating work the lawman's cock was doing as it rammed repeatedly into her welcoming vagina.

Then, with a cry and a groan, it was all over. Her violator spurted a copious amount of spunk into her pussy and onto her belly as he whipped it out a fraction too late.

A minute or so passed, as the participants scrambled to regain their breath and some semblance of decorum and reality. Grunting an apology, the Officer rapidly came to his senses, zipped up and switched his radio back on.

Meanwhile, Julia frantically wiped herself down and re-adjusted her dress as Jason scampered back to their vehicle.

"Erm you can go now, lady" muttered the policeman, shortly afterwards....."Take care now and......erm....Thanks."

Julia walked quickly back to their car, as the patrolman took off at speed, tyres screeching.

By now, Jason, was now back at the wheel and ready to go. She wondered how much of the action her husband had witnessed and felt very ashamed of letting things get quite so out of hand. In the event, she was surprised that no questions were asked and their journey continued in virtual silence.

Jason switched on the radio and allowed the music to fill the void. He was still thinking of the sex scenes he had witnessed recently and was trying desperately to assess how he had felt about it. As he drove on, sticking rigidly to the speed limits, he realised that not only had he found it exciting and exhilarating, but that he desperately wanted to see another instance of it before he was very much older.

For her part, Julia felt ashamed and disappointed in herself. In the past 3 days she had reluctantly had sex with 3 different men for different reasons. And not one of the men had been her choice of partners. In each case, it had been because circumstances had got beyond her control. She had also been shocked at how easily she had sacrificed herself to get the policeman to let them go.

Two hours later, they swung into the airport and checked in for their flight. It was right on time and Jason seemed to be in unusually high spirits as he took her for a beer and sandwich in the airport cafe. "You did well with that patrol guy," he told her. "Otherwise, we just wouldn't have made it."

"Yes, well I ......did what I had to......." she replied,'

"I know babe," he said squeezing her hand. "You're O.K. though aren't you?"

"Yes....I'm fine," she muttered. "I suppose."

The plane took off on time and soon they were flying into darkness. As they got comfortable and dozed off in their reclining seats, each of them had their own thoughts and memories of the holiday and especially of those hectic final days.

THE END

You can read more Julia Montello stories in "Maid to Please" and "Bride's Deceit."