Southern Discomfort Ch. 01

Story Info
A southern-belle gets jealous of her new attention rival.
6.1k words
4.42
12.1k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a catfight / humiliation / fetish story. If these are categories you are uninterested in, you may want to skip this story. However, if you are okay with those things, or you're willing to just give this story a try, then I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by and reading my work!

--

Chapter 1

It was hours before kickoff and Holly's house smelled like a combination of delicious food, hairspray, and expensive perfume. Amongst the chaos of the southern-belle getting ready for her party, the thirty-three-year-old blonde was also making her neighborhood-famous casserole in preparation for the big game.

Holly didn't care anything for football. However, with her truck-driver husband gone for long periods at a time, these neighborhood get-togethers were her biggest opportunities for receiving the attention she desperately craved. And with her being the youngest and the prettiest of all the wives in the neighborhood, the attention she got from all the husbands had become an addiction.

The tall and petite blonde craved attention so much, she spent most of her free time exercising, to make sure her body was in tip-top shape. Everyone already loved her C-cup breasts, but thanks to her strutting around the neighborhood in her tight tops and yoga pants, all the men were well aware she was the total package.

It was a rather quiet city in southern Georgia. The neighborhood wasn't quite a gated community, but everyone who lived there knew each other. And whenever someone new moved in, they were sure to shake up the normal routine of the neighborhood.

With her heavy makeup done, and her hair tied up in a ponytail, Holly walked her petite, little self, down to the community building in her high heels. As she strutted in, wearing a tight, short pink dress that looked much more appropriate for the club instead of a football game, the other wives were left rolling their eyes as their husbands drooled over her.

"There goes the neighborhood bimbo," one of the older wives said to another. They talked amongst themselves, criticizing Holly as she began making conversation with all the men. "I guess she's going to be obnoxious again," one said to the others. "Since she doesn't get enough attention from her husband, she needs to get it from ours," another pointed out.

Holly, with her fake nails and all, raised the containers of food she was holding as she made her announcement. "I brought y'all boys some cobbler for the game!" she confidently spoke, handing a container to one of the men. "And don't worry, y'all; I made sure to bring my world-famous casserole!"

The men, of course, jumped to help her set up. They then showered her with compliments and praises, telling her how much they loved not only her food, but her company as well.

"So, what time does the game start?" Holly asked, after batting her eyelids and giving a few unsolicited hugs to the guys. "Are you ready to watch our Atlanta Falcons win again?"

"We're not watching the Falcons, we're watching the Georgia Bulldogs," a few of the guys kindly explained. "It's Saturday so that means it's college football."

Flicking her wrist, the pretty blonde brushed it aside, saying, "Oh, that's right. I knew that..." Then, seeking extra attention, she placed her hand on one man's shoulder as she expressed, "I just forgot... but I'm a huge college football fan."

The women drank wine coolers as the men and Holly pre-gamed with beers and nachos. Although there was barbecue on the grill, some of the fellas couldn't help themselves from getting started on Holly's casserole. It was a typical Saturday afternoon in the quiet Georgia community.

As the wives sat around, judging Holly from afar, one of them noticed her phone vibrating. After glancing at her screen, she looked around at the others and expressed, "Oh, crap! I forgot... to tell y'all."

"What did you forget?" the woman's husband asked, as people slowly started to listen to their conversation.

Making an announcement to the room, the woman explained, "I forgot to tell y'all... I met those new neighbors who moved into town last week."

"Oh, really? I saw the moving truck but I haven't seen them out yet," someone replied. "What are they like?"

"It's actually a pretty young couple. They moved here from Florida. The husband is some kind of doctor and the wife is a pretty, young thang."

Suddenly, a quiet excitement could be felt permeating throughout the room. All the men were silently cheering at the prospect of some new eye candy in their small community. And none of the ladies seem to mind adding another woman... except for one...

"Are we sure we want a couple Floridians in our neighborhood, y'all?" Holly asked, placing her hands on her hips. "I mean, we kind of have a good thing going, don't you think? Why should we invite new people?"

"You were new once!" someone pointed out. "And just because they aren't from Georgia doesn't mean we can't get along."

Suddenly, the woman who had met the new neighbors spoke up and confirmed Holly's biggest fears. "I'm going to invite them over for the game, if that's okay with y'all."

While there seemed to be no issues from anyone else, the blonde was suddenly red in the face, squirming in her little dress. "Are we sure folks from Florida even like football?"

"Bad news, y'all," the woman warned after exchanging a few texts with the new neighbor. "The husband isn't going to make it because he has to work today, but the wife is coming on over."

Just as the men did, anytime they knew Holly would be coming over, they quietly cheered and snickered amongst themselves. It was the first time Holly had ever sensed excitement amongst the men that wasn't directed at her or football. She didn't quite know how to feel, now that she had a taste of her own medicine.

While the others enjoyed the food, the beverages, and the game, the little blonde just sat in the corner, pouting to herself as she anxiously awaited the arrival of her new neighbor. With as much effort as she had put into her looks that day, she knew some little skank from Florida had no chance of stealing all the attention away from her. Still, she wanted to make the new woman understand who was the favorite, amongst the men in this town.

Finally, the moment everyone was waiting for had arrived. No, not the kickoff for the Georgia Bulldogs football game! It was the arrival of the new pretty, young thang who had entered their little community.

The woman who had been texting with her announced, "She's here." And when she met her, to bring her into the event space, all eyes were suddenly locked onto the beautiful young woman. She was cute, with medium brown hair that went a little past her shoulders. Her eyes were green, and she didn't appear to be wearing that much makeup.

Instead of a tight dress, she wore more of a flowy little sundress. The skirt was still short enough for the boys drooling over her smooth thighs, and the top was low enough to show off how blessed she was in the breast department.

"Hey, y'all!" the brunette said, performing a little curtsy. Then, flipping her hair and batting her eyelashes as she smiled at each and every one of the men, she introduced herself, saying, "My name is Mary Beth, and it's a pleasure to finally meet y'all!"

One by one, the men got up and took time out of their busy football schedules to individually introduce themselves to the new girl. She gave each and every one of them the individual attention they were seeking from her, while answering questions about herself, so they could get to know her.

They learned that she was only thirty-years-old; even younger than Holly, the current darling of their neighborhood. They also learned that she had relocated there because her husband was a doctor and got a job at the county hospital.

There were all kinds of things the men discovered that made Mary Beth even more desirable. She was a beautiful young woman with big boobs and a mostly absent husband. Best of all, she seemed to not only eat up attention from other men, she reciprocated it right back to them with her naturally flirtatious demeanor. It made Holly sick to her stomach, as she sat there seething in anger.

Suddenly, the new darling of the neighborhood then made a bold move. Instead of just focusing on the men, she started to introduce herself to each of the women, letting them know that although she was quite the flirt, she intended to play nice... at least to most of them...

One of the last women she greeted was none other than the original southern-belle of the group, Holly. Making sure not to appear intimidated, the blonde thirty-three-year-old puffed out her chest as she shook hands with her younger attention rival.

"Welcome to the neighborhood, Mary Beth," Holly greeted in her most alpha female voice. "My name is Holly."

"Nice to meet you, Holly," the brunette replied as she stared deep into the blue eyes of the blonde woman. Then, as a little smirk came over her face, Mary Beth made a quick little comment before moving on to the next woman. "You're so gorgeous... for your age..."

As she lost the touch of Mary Beth's hand against hers, Holly was left with her mouth wide-open. All she could do was stare in shock as she watched the brunette introduce herself to the next woman down the line.

Oh, no she did NOT... the blonde thought to herself, doing everything she could not to snap in front of all her friends. Glaring at the brunette menacingly, she mumbled underneath her breath, That bitch better watch herself!

***

As the day went on, Mary Beth only furthered Holly's silent bitterness towards her. She was like one of the guys, just hanging out and watching football. And just like Holly, she decided to drink beer with the boys instead of wine coolers like the other women.

They hardly interacted. Holly was too busy seething in the corner as she watched all the men chatting up her new attention rival. She didn't even know how to rejoin the group, with everyone so focused on getting to know Mary Beth.

At one point, Holly overheard the younger woman asking which games everyone liked to watch. The blonde quickly stepped up and interrupted the conversation by explaining, "We're here to watch the Georgia Bulldogs because college football is on Saturdays and the NFL is on Sundays."

Mary Beth, along with the men, just stared at Holly for a second. After a moment of awkward silence, the brunette just chuckled and responded, "Everyone knows that, sweetheart... I was just asking which other teams they like to watch besides Georgia."

Before Holly could come up with a response, the other men quickly explained which teams they were interested in. She was left wondering to herself, Did that bitch just make me look stupid? before walking over and taking a seat with the other women.

It wasn't like her to spend much time talking to the wives of the husbands she normally flirted with. In this instance, however, Holly was so desperate for attention, she decided to vent her frustrations to them.

"So, what do y'all think about this new girl?" she asked, rolling her eyes. "She's a bit of an attention-whore, don't y'all think?"

"Yeah, never seen anything like her," the women responded. "We've never had a young girl come in here and flirt with our husbands like that before."

"I know, right?! We had a good thing going here. Why did she have to come and mess up the vibe?"

"Yes, everything was just peachy before..."

"I bet she doesn't even like football. She's just pretending, to get more attention from the guys."

"What a shame that would be if a woman were to do that..."

"And I really didn't like that comment she made at me earlier..."

Suddenly, the women from the group lost the sarcastic looks on their faces. Leaning in towards the thirty-three-year-old blonde, they started to ask, "What did she say?"

Rolling her eyes again, Holly fixed one of the strands of hair that came from her heavily hair-sprayed bun before explaining, "She said, I looked gorgeous... for my age... It almost sounded like an insult."

Everyone's eyes lit up and snarky little smiles came over their faces. As they silently giggled with each other, one of the women expressed, "Oh, that was definitely an insult..."

As Holly sat there, seething in anger, the other women continued making little comments just to get under her skin. They figured this would not only give her a taste of her own medicine, but maybe it would bring an awareness to her about her own actions.

"You know, she is a few years younger than you... Maybe she does aspire to look like you, when she's older..."

"I think her breasts are bigger than yours too... No wonder the men can't stop talking to her..."

"It's not just her breasts; her legs are nice too. And even though her dress is more flowy than yours, you can still tell she has a nice little caboose."

"She has nice brown hair. Some guys just prefer brunettes over blondes."

"I wonder if she knows how to make a good casserole..."

Suddenly, Holly jumped out of her seat and glared at the woman who made that last comment. "Now, you've gone too far!"

All the talking amongst the men came to a stop as everyone looked over at Holly to see what the commotion was about. Once the blonde realized she had gained the wrong kind of attention, she quickly apologized and sat back down.

"Do y'all mind keeping it down a little?" Mary Beth asked with a snarky little smirk. "We're trying to enjoy the game over here."

While Holly was left growling underneath her breath, the other women couldn't help but laugh, as they noticed the tension brewing between the two younger women. They then continued to compliment Mary Beth, expressing how her presence was a welcomed change in their little community.

***

Once the fun day of watching football was over, Holly decided to help the other women wash dishes and clean up around the community center. It wasn't like her to help out after the men had left, but with the day she just had, dealing with the new young woman, she had a feeling of emptiness in her heart, causing her to stay a bit longer.

The blonde placed the rest of her casserole into a large Tupperware container before cleaning the original plate she brought it on. With most of the other women already gone for the evening, she and the remaining wives just cleaned in silence, while she tried to convince herself that everything would be okay.

Today was just a fluke, Holly told herself as she scrubbed the remaining dishes. That new bitch will soon lose interest amongst the other men. They were just interested in her because this was her first day... Things will go back to normal in no time...

Suddenly, just when Holly had convinced herself that everything would be okay, the princess of the night, Mary Beth, burst into the room out of nowhere. "Hey, y'all!" she said as she walked around the room, greeting the other ladies. "Is there anything I can help with?"

Feeling the need to speak for all the women of the community, Holly announced, "We got it, sweetheart. Just sit your pretty self down and let us handle everything."

Hearing that, the brunette locked her eyes onto the blonde and made her way over. "I appreciate that... What did you say your name was, by the way? Was it Helen?"

"No, it's Holly..." the blonde responded, trying her best not to roll her eyes. "I guess we really didn't get a chance to get to know each other, since you were so busy talking to the boys..."

"Oh, it's like that, is it?" the brunette asked as she stepped in front of the Tupperware of casserole. "Well, my apologies. It's not my fault that the boys couldn't stop themselves from talking to me."

Placing her hands on her hips, Holly argued back, "Well, maybe next time you shouldn't flirt with them so much. Those boys are all married, you know? It ain't right to flirt with them in front of their wives."

While all the other women were rolling their eyes at Holly, Mary Beth opened the container of casserole and grabbed a spoon from the sink. "I didn't get a chance to try your food," she said, as a snarky little smirk came over her face. Then, after putting a spoonful of the casserole in her mouth, she expressed, "Oh, interesting... I see you like to make your casserole without any seasoning..."

Immediately, Holly jumped into Mary Beth's face. "And just what the hell do you mean by that?" she asked, glaring into the brunette's green eyes.

"Oh, nothing..." Mary Beth answered in a conceited voice. "I actually make a casserole very similar to yours... only mine tastes good..."

"You've done crossed the line!" Holly screamed, now standing breast to breast with her new attention rival. "You've clearly had it out for me since the moment you got here. That's why you made that comment about me looking gorgeous for my age."

"Oh, that? I didn't think you would take offense to such a compliment. But if you want me to be completely honest... yeah, I kind of targeted you from the very beginning."

"And why is that?" Holly asked, stomping her foot.

"It's because I know your type," Mary Beth answered, not backing down a single inch. "Before I moved here, there was a woman in my last neighborhood who was exactly like you. She thought she deserved all the attention just because she was blonde and wore slutty outfits with lots of makeup. Well, guess what, sweetheart... There's a new sheriff in town."

"And just what happened to this last beautiful blonde queen?"

Leaning closer, within inches of Holly's face, Mary Beth whispered, "If you want the honest truth; I verbally tormented her until she was in tears..."

"You did not!"

"I sure did. And then, after taking the attention of all the men in town, when her husband finally came back, I took him away from her too. I had that poor boy wrapped around my finger, and there was nothing... nothing... she could do about it..."

"And you think there's a chance in hell that'll happen to me?" Holly asked, moving her head from side to side.

"Oh, honey... it has already begun..."

Just what in tarnation is that supposed to mean?" Holly asked, reaching her boiling point.

"It means I already have all the boys here wrapped around my finger," Mary Beth answered with a smug look. "Now all I have to do is conquer your husband when I meet him. And guess what; I already have plans for that poor little boy. He's going to be all over me once he sees how much better I am than his current wife."

Immediately, Holly grabbed a hold of Mary Beth's hair and pulled as hard as she could. She didn't know exactly what she was doing, since she had never been in an actual fight in her entire life, but after hearing the brunette had brought her previous rival to tears just from verbal abuse, she knew there was no use going back and forth with the insults.

Having never been in this situation before, Mary Beth grabbed a hold of Holly's hair as well. Unfortunately, the blonde's hair was in a tight hair sprayed bun, making it more difficult to lock her fingers in it.

"You let go of my hair now, you hear!" Holly squealed as the women both went down to their knees.

"No, you let go of my hair!" Mary Beth screeched back.

With her fingers fully engulfed in the brown locks of Mary Beth's hair, Holly gained the advantage and threw her rival down to the ground. From there, with both ladies still holding on to each other's hair, Holly got on top and straddled the brunette as she pulled even harder.

Both women were squealing at the top of their lungs while pulling with all their might. Holly's tight little dress unfortunately rolled up to her waist, exposing her bright pink thong. And although Mary Beth's outfit wasn't as tight, her flowy dress still rolled up and exposed her black G-string.

12