Southern Discomfort Ch. 02

Story Info
Two southern belles fight over attention from neighbor men.
4.6k words
4.52
8.8k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a catfight / humiliation / fetish story. If these are categories you are uninterested in, you may want to skip this story. However, if you are okay with those things, or you're willing to just give this story a try, then I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by and reading my work!

Chapter 2

After successfully putting her rival in her place, in the most embarrassing way she could think of, Holly had an extra pep in her step as she went about the rest of her week. Not only did she defeat Mary Beth in an all-out cat fight, she also spanked her and forced her to beg for mercy; something that was sure would stop the brunette from ever attempting to steal attention from her again.

Holly badly wanted to talk about this battle with the others in the neighborhood, but since she didn't regularly socialize with them outside of weekend potlucks, she knew she would have to wait until the next football game to bask in her own glory. However, admitting she fought the new neighbor was a risk in itself, seeing as it might change the entire outlook of the neighborhood. What was most important to her was that the victory was a big boost in her ego, and she could pull that card out of her back pocket in case Mary Beth acted up again.

If needed, Holly could shut down her attention-seeking rival by revealing the story to the others. She knew that Mary Beth would be so embarrassed she'd have no choice but to shut her damn mouth. Not only that, but there was also the possibility that the brunette would be so embarrassed from what happened, she wouldn't even show up to their game-days anymore; an idea so exciting, Holly's heart raced every time she fantasized about it.

After a long and lonely week, game-day finally arrived, and Holly was as anxious as ever to see the other. She had a new cobbler recipe, and she even added some more seasoning to her famous casserole; Not because she was insecure after Mary Beth's comments or anything. She just wanted the boys to be extra impressed by her recipe.

She just couldn't wait to see her neighbors again, especially the men, with a rather tamed version of Mary Beth, or even better, no Mary Beth at all. Her hair was in a cuter updo than usual, her makeup even heavier, her dress tighter, and she even showed up early for once, prepared to help the others set everything up.

Things felt a little awkward at first, with the other women knowing about the first fight between Holly and Mary Beth. Of course, they had no idea that the two continued their battle at Holly's house until Mary Beth was forced into a humiliating submission.

Holly, however, was on cloud-nine, knowing she was, once again, the queen of her neighborhood. And with every second that went by that Mary Beth wasn't there, her confidence only grew stronger as she figured her rival was too afraid to face her again.

The party started, kickoff began, the food was placed on the grill, and of course, the beers came out of the ice chest. Holly was, once again, hanging out with the boys, taking in that sweet feeling of being the center of attention. She was exactly where she wanted to be; on top of her perch. But as the game went on, and the first quarter came to an end, she almost wished her brunette rival would show up so she could see her with her with her tail tucked between her legs.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door, and Holly's eyes grew big. Her heart began to race as she wondered if her rival was ready to show her face, despite what happened the last time they met.

Unsurprisingly, it was Mary Beth; the last one of the neighbors who hadn't arrived to the party yet. However, to Holly's surprise, her brunette rival showed up with a smile on her face, and a big container of casserole in her hands; an even more offensive act.

"Hey, y'all!" Mary Beth said as she entered the house, wearing a tight black dress with thigh high white socks. "Hope this outfit is okay. I figured I'd dress for the occasion. Oh, and I brought casserole, y'all! I figured y'all would want some good casserole for once in your lives."

Holly was fuming, standing there with her fists clutched. She couldn't believe the audacity of the brunette to not only wear a tighter and shorter dress than her, but to also bring a rival casserole as well. It pissed her off to her core, and she quickly surmised that she should put Mary Beth back in her place as quickly as possible.

Much to Holly's shock, however, one of the wives pulled her aside as soon as Mary Beth began making her rounds with the other guests. Then, the woman had Holly looking as if she had seen a ghost when she explained, "Mary Beth already told us that you attacked her at your house when she tried to do a kind gesture and bring back your leftover casserole."

"She already told you?!" the blonde squealed, causing the entire group to stare at her. "I was going to keep it a secret, for her sake, but it looks like the cat has already out of the bag."

With all the attention focused on them, the other wife let out a sigh before explaining, "Yes, Mary Beth told us that you attacked her, forcing her to defend herself. We're just glad you're okay, especially after she whipped your butt so badly."

"Whipped my butt?!" Holly reacted as she noticed Mary Beth smirking at her from afar. "She did not whip my butt! I'm the one that whipped her butt... literally!"

Suddenly, Mary Beth jumped in and explained the story from her side of things. "It's alright, Sweetheart. I already told them how drunk you were. You probably really think you kicked my butt, didn't you? Don't worry, I convinced the others to let you continue coming to our football parties."

"You told them what?! And what do you mean y'all's football parties? Like you've been here, and I haven't! How dare you?!"

"Look, I know you're emotional and all, especially after I whipped your butt, but you need to calm down. We're just all here having a good time, and the boys are going to be especially happy after they try my casserole."

"Why, you!" Holly screamed, as she could no longer control her actions. Without thinking it through, she rushed towards the brunette with her hands out, ready to grab a hold of her long brown hair.

Mary Beth started to squeal and run away, but before Holly could get to her, the other wives jumped in and grabbed the blonde. Before Holly knew it, she was fighting through the other women so hard that she tripped and fell. She ended up on the bottom, with two of the other wives on top of her, holding her arms down.

"Y'all get off me now, ya here!" Holly squealed from the bottom as she tried desperately to fight off the larger women.

Then, much to the blonde's shock, Mary Beth took the opportunity to sit on her back. The brunette then pulled Holly's dress up, revealing her little neon pink thong. With a smirk on her face, and confusion in the eyes of the other women, Mary Beth announced, "Let's show everyone how our fight went last week."

While Holly groaned in anger, and the other women looked on, not knowing how to react, Mary Beth raised her hand in the air before subjecting her rival to a hard and strenuous spanking. The blonde drooled and cried out in pain, but the brunette sat happily on her back as she rained down smacks with an evil look in her eyes.

"You should be used to this, shouldn't you?" Mary Beth asked, rubbing Holly's ass in front of the other men before continuing the spanking. "The same thing happened only a week ago. I'm glad we got this chance to show the others what happened."

"You did not spank me last weekend!" Holly cried out between her moans of pain. "I was the one that spanked you last weekend! Don't turn this around on me!"

Giggling pretentiously, Mary Beth continued to rub Holly's poor cheeks before giving them a double smack with both her hands. "You were probably so drunk last weekend that you thought you actually won. I'm just glad I had a chance to show everyone that I'm not only the better fighter, but I also make the better casserole."

"You bitch!" Holly screamed as she tried her best to jump up. However, with all of Mary Beth's weight on her, and the other woman still holding her down, she could do nothing but lie flat on her stomach as her rival continued to spank her red bottom in a humiliating fashion.

Finally, another one of the wives grabbed Mary Beth and pulled her away. Despite all the women being tired of Holly's actions from the past few years, they remained neutral in their minds, and they didn't want to help one woman have the advantage over the other.

The rivals were separated, but it was Mary Beth who had the last laugh. There was a smile on her face, and a grimace on Holly's, as the others at the party pushed them off into separate rooms.

Unfortunately for Holly, she was on the verge of tears as she had just been humiliated in front of the others that she enjoyed spending her weekends with. She knew from that moment on, the men would look at her differently, and view Mary Beth as the better woman. She did all that she could to convince them that she really won their first battle. However, it all seemed like a moot point, especially after the embarrassing display everyone just witnessed.

Making matters worse, the blonde could hear her rival laughing from the other room. Mary Beth was obviously bragging to the other neighbors, making up lies about how this battle went exactly the way their previous one did.

Finally, Holly had enough. Knowing that she wouldn't be able to get her claws on her brunette rival, she just stomped her feet before storming off in a fury. "If y'all won't believe me, then I don't even want to be here anymore!" she screamed as she kicked the door open and made her way out. Then, just before her final dramatic exit, she yelled, "I hope y'all have fun with the new girl in town! Y'all won't be seeing me any longer since you have her!"

The other wives just sort of shrugged their shoulders since they never really cared about Holly, anyway. However, the husbands could only frown, despite how turned on they were from the hot catfight and spanking they had just witnessed.

Much to Holly's disappointment, she had no choice but to walk back to her house, empty-handed and friendless. Her husband was, once again, gone for the weekend, and he never cared to listen to her stories, anyway. There was nothing she could do but sulk in her own humiliation after what had just happened.

Like she did most days, she cracked open a bottle of tequila and had herself a glass as she sat alone. She was lonely, with no one else to vent her frustrations to; A common occurrence during the weekdays, but something she hadn't had to deal with during the weekends when she was normally with the other neighbors.

All of a sudden, her eyes lit up as she heard the doorbell echoing throughout the house. Thinking one of her so-called friends had actually shown up to console her, she got up to her feet and rushed to the door. However, much to her shock, she'd soon lose her breath as she realized who was standing right outside of her house.

Once Holly opened the door, her eyes grew wide as she noticed Mary Beth standing on the other side. Her brunette rival had a big smirk on her face, and two containers of casserole in her hands. Holly was forced to take a step back, as she quietly asked, "What are you doing here?"

Entering the house, despite not being invited, Mary Beth answered, "I told the others I felt like going home after our little fight. But instead of going to my house, I wanted to see you so I could not only give you back your casserole, but I could show you what a good casserole tastes like."

"You just came here to torment me, now didn't you?!" Holly shouted as her eyes grew red. "You know you didn't whip my butt the previous time, so how dare you show up after all them lies!"

Mary Beth needed a moment to chuckle to herself before responding to her blonde rival. "Oh, you think you're going to whip my butt again?"

"I can if I want, so you better watch your damn mouth!"

"Well, here I am... but we both know you don't really care about kicking my butt."

"And just what in tarnation is that supposed to mean?!"

"You just want attention," Mary Beth explained as she placed her hands on her hips. "And here I am to give it. It's just unfortunate that I'm going to have to spank your ass to give it to you."

"Spank my ass?!" Holly reacted with a smirk on her face. "Please, Honey... It's your ass that's about to receive a spanking..."

The women circled each other in Holly's living room, just as they had the previous week. Not appearing intimidated at all, Mary Beth announced, "You are in so much trouble, Missy..."

With a confident glare of her own, Holly responded, "I can't wait to get my hands on your smooth little bottom..."

"Wait... what?" Mary Beth reacted.

"You heard me, you little slut!" Holly shouted as she lunged at the brunette. "I'm going to spank you so hard this time, you'll be yelling for your mama!"

"Bring it on, Honey!"

With her confidence at an all-time high, especially after embarrassing Holly earlier that day, Mary Beth welcomed the challenge of a catfight with open arms. This time, she didn't step back when the blonde lunged in and grabbed a hold of her hair. Instead, she wrapped her arms around Holly's fit body before taking her down to the ground.

Holly was also undeterred as the two hit the floor and scrambled around in their short little dresses. With the humiliating defeat she suffered earlier, albeit unfair since the other wives helped, and the alcohol rushing through her bloodstream, she felt a fire had been lit under her like never before.

This time, the other wives weren't there to help Mary Beth. Holly had no cares in the world as her dress started to rise up to her hips again, revealing the same neon pink thong. All that mattered to her was that she was already gaining the advantage on her brunette rival as she started to crawl on top.

The blonde and the brunette went at it ferociously, pulling on each other's hair and ripping at each other's clothes. It didn't take long before Holly's hair had been ripped out of her messy bun, and she was wearing her dress more like a belt now that her bra and panties were exposed.

As tight as Mary Beth's dress was, she was lucky that it hadn't risen above her hips yet. With her pinned underneath Holly, she had more important things to worry about. Yes, her top had come down, and her black and white bra was completely exposed, but it was the fact that Holly was slapping her in the face that was her biggest concern.

The two exchanged slaps, smacking each other in the faces repeatedly. They moaned and screamed at each other, yelling obscenities like, "Get the fuck off me, you heifer!" and "Take your hands off me, you little skank whore!"

Realizing she was on the receiving end of the brunt of the smacks that were being dished out, the brunette decided she needed to do something quickly. Thrusting her hips as hard as she could, she tried to buck the blonde off her. However, Holly was able to maintain her balance, and the two ended up looking like they were humping, rather than fighting.

"Quit trying to hump me, you nasty heifer!" Holly demanded as she tried to keep her balance while pinning her rival's arms above her head.

Mary Beth noticed Holly losing her balance and was able to not only push her off, but also secured the advantage by rolling on top. However, this wouldn't last long, as both women eventually wrapped their arms and legs around each other and squeezed tightly while rolling around.

Holly eventually out-jostled Mary Beth for position. She was able to wrap not only her arms around her chest, but she could also use her thighs to squeeze Mary Beth's midsection. The brunette was left whimpering in pain as she tried to force the blonde off.

Holly only enhanced her advantage by grabbing a nice hold of Mary Beth's hair and pulling as hard as she could while continuing her body scissors technique. It brought an evil smile to her face to see her opponent moaning in such a pathetic manner.

"You let go of my hair this instant!" Mary Beth demanded as she struggled in the grasp of her opponent.

"You didn't stop when I told you to get off me earlier, now did you?! Why should I listen to you?!"

"It hurts so badly! You're going to pull my hair out!"

"You could do without some of this ugly brown hair, you attention-whore!"

Feeling it was useless to continue squeezing Holly with her arms, Mary Beth attempted to retreat. She turned her body and tried to pull herself away, but she only left herself in an even more compromised position as Holly was now squeezing her from behind while continuing to pull on her precious brown locks.

While Mary Beth continued to struggle on the ground, her tight black dress started to roll up past her hips. In that moment, Holly caught a glimpse of her underwear, and it enraged her almost more than anything else the brunette had done to her.

Staring at the white underwear with little butterflies on them, the blonde reacted, "You're wearing granny-panties?! How dare you?!"

"They're not granny panties!" the brunette shot back as she tried to pull her dress back down to cover herself. "They're still cute; they're just not a thong!"

"Nuh uh! Those are fucking granny-panties! How dare you wear big white granny-panties with a little black dress like that! You pissed me off enough with those thigh-high socks. But now, your sense of fashion is really getting on my last damn nerve!"

"I can wear whatever I want now, ya hear?! I didn't count on being attacked by a wretch like you when I put this cute outfit on!"

"You know what?" Holly prefaced as she got up to her knees, still holding a firm grasp of her rival's hair. Dragging her towards the couch in the living room, she then continued, "I bet you wore these large panties because you knew you were going to get a spanking from me today! Yeah, you just wanted to cover up more of that poor little behind when I spanked you, now isn't that right?!"

"That's not it!" Mary Beth argued, while still struggling under the control of her blonde rival. However, no matter how much she resisted, she couldn't stop Holly from dragging her to the couch by her brown hair.

"Welp, that's too bad, Sister!" Holly shouted as she took a seat on the couch and dragged the brunette over her little lap. With Mary Beth's skirt almost up to her stomach, it was far from providing any coverage to her underwear. Holly gave her rival a wedgie before rubbing her cheeks and continuing, "These granny-panties ain't gonna to save you now!"

The blonde then smacked the brunette right on the ass, causing her to flinch over her lap. As she rubbed her bubbly cheeks, she continued the lecture by warning, "I'm going to make you pay, not only for what you did to me in front of the others, but for also wearing these God-awful panties."

Growing frustrated over the lap of her rival, Mary Beth looked back and growled, "Don't you mess with my panties now, ya hear?!"

Holly gave Mary Beth two hard smacks on the ass before warning, "I think I'm gonna to do whatever I want to you and there's nothing in the world you can do about it."

As Mary Beth continued to struggle, Holly grabbed a nice hold of her hair and continued to spank her ass until she was crying for mercy. The blonde developed a nice rhythm, smacking each of her rival's cheeks in an alternating pattern. Before long, both of the brunette's cheeks were bright red from the punishment that was being dished out.

"Please stop spanking me!" Mary Beth cried out as she struggled over off the lap of her rival.

"I didn't see you sparing my feelings any," Holly shot back as an evil smile came over her face. Then, as she grabbed Mary Beth's white panties, she started to pull them down. "As a matter of fact, I don't think a wedgie is even good enough..."

12