All Comments on 'Southern Discomfort Ch. 02'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dolly2Dolly26 months ago

Nice story, thanks

Don’t know if you already wrote part 3 but if you didn’t have Mary Beth give Holly a sexual massage and just as she’s about to cum Mary Beth spanks her and leaves Holly humiliated and desperate for lesbian sex with her rival.

Anyway just a thought

Thanks agsin

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClick6 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for reading my cat fight story! For more catfights, and so much more, you can check out my patreon! I have actually completed this story already over there! Several more chapters of naughty fun!

goliadmikegoliadmike6 months ago

I’m really intrigued where this could go. Great job in leaving us hanging and wanting to read more. Did Mary Beth learn her place or is she setting up Holly for more embarrassment and humiliation?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the story so far. I don't know who I'm rooting for either. I love the battle for dominance. If MaryBeth is giving the massage , I think she'll have the upper hand in the next battle of wills.

PappasleazePappasleaze6 months ago

Great story so far. I am surprised that Holly didn't drag her by her granny panties back to the party to let all see who was the dominant one. thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it. I like the back and forth battle of wills. Can't wait for you to do chapter 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES