Southern Discomfort Ch. 03

Story Info
Rival wives edge each other to gain dominance.
5.2k words
4.33
5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 07/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a catfight / humiliation / fetish story. If these are categories you are uninterested in, you may want to skip this story. However, if you are okay with those things, or you're willing to just give this story a try, then I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by and reading my work!

Special thanks to ChiefHal for his proofreading assistance.

Chapter 3

"You have my attention... but if you try to pull any funny business on me... you can bet you'll end up with a spanked bottom again."

"I won't try anything funny," Mary Beth affirmed with a precious smile. Rubbing her own bottom; she continued, "Trust me, I've learned my lesson today. I know better than to mess with you, especially after the stunt I pulled at the party."

"Grrr... Don't remind me of what you did at the party," Holly shot back, glaring at the brunette.

"Hey, I'm trying to make up for what I did! After all, I want to be able to continue joining the potlucks. I won't be able to do that unless I prove that I understand my place underneath you."

"I guess that makes sense," the blonde said, shrugging her shoulders. "I still don't trust you, and I definitely don't like you. But If you can give me a nice shoulder massage, I'll think about welcoming you into our group without any hostility."

"That would be great! You're so kind! And to think, I treated you so poorly when you're obviously a kind-hearted gal!"

"I am, now, aren't I? Well, what did you have in mind for this massage?"

Taking a quick glance at her surroundings, Mary Beth suddenly came up with a plan. "How about you just lie down on that couch? I could stand to your side and massage your shoulders from there."

"Fine by me," Holly assured, rolling her eyes, as she made her way towards her soft couch. Then, after adjusting her dress to make sure she was fully covered, she slowly climbed onto the couch, before resting flat on her stomach.

Much to the blonde's surprise, she felt no malice in the brunette's touch. Mary Beth was rubbing her upper back and shoulders softly, barely applying pressure with her thumbs, almost as if she was asking for permission. Holly, in turn, gave the go-ahead by letting a quiet moan slip from underneath her breath.

"Oops... Did I accidentally hurt you?" Mary Beth asked, peeking over the shoulder of her rival.

"No!" Holly responded, as she looked back. "Like you could even hurt me... I was just surprised you drove your thumbs into me like that... But you could do it a little harder if you want."

"Does it feel good?"

"It doesn't feel bad. Just keep going."

"Well... can you do me a favor?" the brunette said while pressing herself even closer to the woman. "Your straps are kind of in the way. Just for the massage... can you pull them down?"

"Uh... I guess..." Holly hesitantly reacted. "Just my dress straps, or my bra straps too?"

"Your bra too... As a matter of fact, you can just take it off... unless that makes you insecure... I mean uncomfortable!"

"I am not insecure! Just because your tatas are fake, don't mean I ain't incredibly proud of mine!"

"You're right! I didn't mean that..." Mary Beth expressed, as she drove her thumbs deeper into Holly's shoulders and worked them in a circular motion. "Lots of men love smaller boobs."

Holly opened her eyes for a second before shutting them again. "You know what... I'm going to let that comment slide because this massage actually feels pretty good." She then pulled her straps down and even removed her bra, so Mary Beth could rub her entire back.

"You're enjoying yourself, huh? Guess I ain't that bad anymore, am I?"

"I still don't like the sight of you, but I guess my shoulders are just so tight from smacking your ass, that this massage actually feels good."

With a smile on her face, Mary Beth continued to rub and massage her rival's shoulders. And with every second that went by, her confidence grew, allowing her to run her hands further down the blonde's back.

"Is this okay?"

"Yes... it actually... feels good..."

"Do ya' mind if I pull your dress down just a bit further?"

"I guess... I mean... it does feel good and all..."

After pulling Holly's dress all the way down to her midsection, Mary Beth began to rub up and down her sides, gently grazing the sides of her breasts. At first, it seemed accidental, but after hearing Holly's breathing growing louder, the subtle touches became more prominent.

I hate her... but it's been forever since someone has touched me like this, the blonde thought to herself, as she shut her eyes tightly and bit her bottom lip. Why am I reacting like this?! Am I just imagining it's my husband?

"I'm sorry this ain't that good of a massage," Mary Beth interrupted with a pouty voice. "You're probably used to professionals doing this, but I'm doing my best to make you feel good. I can stop if you want, though."

"No, don't stop... I mean... you don't have to..."

With a little smile, Mary Beth continued, "If I'm being completely honest, I'm actually having fun doing this... Not in a weird way, though! I just think I need practice giving massages."

"Oh, that's fine..." Holly mumbled, trying her best not to let out another moan. "You can practice on me..."

"In that case... you wouldn't mind if I try out some new techniques, would you?"

"New techniques?"

"Yeah, just stuff I haven't done before. If it doesn't feel good, you can just tell me and I'll go back to what I was doing before."

As Holly felt Mary Beth's soft hands probing the sides of her breasts, her face became even redder. "Okay... do whatever you want to me... but you better stop if I tell you to stop!"

Although Holly didn't know what to expect, she was taken aback once Mary Beth moved down to her legs. The brunette started massaging her upper thighs before moving down inch by inch to her calves and eventually her feet.

"You have such cute little toes," Mary Beth said as she gave each one of them their individual attention. "It's hard to believe these little feet support such a strong, independent woman."

"Mmm... Yes, they do! And they've been working extra hard lately."

"Making that delicious casserole and all, right? I mean, the boys definitely love yours more than mine!"

"That's right!"

Mary Beth started to work her way back up, even allowing her hands to massage the inner portions of the blonde's upper thighs. However, the closer she got to Holly's crotch, the more she could hear her breathing heavily.

She brought her hand as close as possible. Then, just as Holly was starting to hold her breath, she took it away and moved back to her shoulders.

As a little sigh came out of Holly's mouth, an even smaller smirk came over Mary Beth's face. The brunette continued the massage, working on the blonde's shoulders. However, she would eventually move back to rubbing her sides, where she could tease gentle brushes against her breasts once again.

Without realizing it, Holly had squirmed enough in place that her dress had already worked itself back up her hips. The bottom of her ass was showing, but all she could focus on were the gentle grazes from Mary's fingertips, on the sides of her exposed breasts.

I don't know why this feels so good and I don't know why I'm reacting like this! Holly thought to herself, as she struggled on top of the couch. As soon as my husband gets home, I'm going to beg him to give me a massage, and then I'm going to fuck the hell out of him. He'll probably say, nl"No," though... He's usually tired after his trips...

Then suddenly, Holly's eyes shot wide open as she realized Mary Beth had taken two strong handfuls of her breasts. Not only was she being completely groped, but her rival now was gently pinching both of her nipples from behind.

"Hey... hey, hey, now!" she reacted, looking back with fear in her eyes. "What are you doing to me?!"

Mary Beth continued her breast massage, stimulating Holly's nipples even further. "I heard it's like an acupuncture type of thing," she responded in an innocent voice. "Something about how massaging the nips relieves tension in the rest of the body. It's a new technique. I told you, you could stop me if you want."

"You should probably stop!" the blonde expressed, as she squirmed even harder on the couch.

"Does it not feel good?"

"No! Well... maybe... It's just... Ugh!"

"You're moaning pretty loudly, and you're squirming even harder than before. Does it feel good or not?"

With panic in her voice, Holly continued to stutter her way into an answer. "Maybe... it feels good! But... but... but I ain't no lesbian!"

"I ain't no lesbian either!" Mary Beth responded in a dismissive voice. Then, pinching and slightly twisting Holly's nipples, she continued, "This is just part of a massage to make you feel better."

"It feels good, but it also feels kind of gay! Are you sure you're not a lesbian?!"

"I definitely ain't no lesbian," the brunette responded as she kissed the blonde on the back of the neck, forcing her to let out a high-pitched moan. "Now, do you want me to continue this massage or not?"

"I guess you can continue," Holly let out, as her body was grinding against the couch. "But you can't tell anyone about this now, you hear?! I'm married and the others can't find out that I did this with a woman!"

"Your secret is safe with me."

Mary Beth then put one of her hands between Holly's legs and groped her crotch. From there, she was able to lift her up, forcing her to rise up on all fours.

"What are you doing to me now?!"

"It's like you said; this is our little secret now," the brunette expressed, as she shoved Holly's dress further up her body, completely exposing her thong. Now, rubbing the blonde's wet pussy through her neon pink thong, Mary Beth whispered, "And since we're not telling anyone else, I can give you what you really want."

"This ain't what I want!" the blonde reacted, moving her body back and forth, almost as if she were grinding on Mary Beth's hand. "It just feels so good... Ugh!"

Taking her hand away for a moment, the brunette smacked the blonde on the ass before returning it to continue rubbing her out. Despite Holly letting out a loud moan of pleasure, Mary Beth looked on, concerned. "I'm sorry... I guess I lost myself there for a second. I shouldn't have slapped your bottom."

"That's okay!" Holly whimpered, still moving back and forth on all fours. "It actually felt good... I mean... as long as it was a part of the massage!"

"It was! It was another tension relieving technique I learned about."

"In that case... you can spank me harder..."

Mary Beth brought her hand back before putting some force into her next slap. She smacked Holly's ass so hard, it sent waves throughout her whole body, causing her tits to bounce back and forth.

Once again, Holly let out a loud moan. Mary Beth decided to alternate between rubbing her out and spanking her ass. However, after seeing the blonde's C-cup breasts bouncing back and forth, she decided to use her free hand to fondle her tits.

"Oh! You can massage my titties... at the same time as my... as my..."

"As your what?" Mary Beth asked, sliding her hand past her rival's thong, as she pressed her fingers against the clit.

"My... my..."

Rubbing Holly's clit in a circular motion, Mary Beth spoke, "Your cunt?"

"I wasn't going to say that..." Holly whimpered, as her body started to go stiff. "I was going to say my pussy... but cunt works too, even though God wouldn't like that type of language..."

"But I'm playing with your cunt right now, ain't I?" the brunette asked, as she rubbed her entire hand against the woman's crotch. Then, focusing her fingers on the clit again, she continued, "Don't you love it when I play with your cunt? Can't you just feel the tension flowing out of your body?"

"God, yes! It feels... so fucking good when you play with my cunt!"

"How good does it feel? How good does it feel to finally get that attention you've so desperately been craving?"

"So fucking good! As a matter of fact... as a matter of fact... I'm going to... I'm going to..."

"What was that, mama?" Mary Beth asked with a sly smile. "Is something happening? Your body is going so stiff."

Frantically, Holly struggled to remain still as her thoughts started to spiral.

Am I seriously about to cum?! I mean, it's been a long time since I've been with my husband, but I masturbate all the time! Maybe I just crave someone else's touch so badly, that I'm actually enjoying this! I don't know, but I'm right on the edge of fucking cumming... Gosh darn it, why do her hands have to feel so fucking good...?

Just as Holly was on the brink of collapsing, Mary Beth pulled her hand away at the very last second. Once the blonde noticed the sudden stop in stimulation, she started to panic.

"What? What's going on?!"

When Holly looked back, she noticed Mary Beth standing there with a big grin on her face. "Why... why did you stop?!" she asked, with her shaky voice.

Placing her hands on her hips, the brunette smirked down at her rival. "Why did I stop what?"

Suddenly frowning, the blonde further explained, "You stopped the rub.... I mean... the massage! And I was just about to... I was just about to..."

"You were just about to what?"

"... Nothing..."

"Oh, my God... Were you getting off to that little massage?" the brunette asked in a condescending voice. "I was just trying to make you feel better after our little catfight. I didn't know you would get off to something like that, you dirty old woman!"

Holly could see her own juices, all over the fingers of her rival. She so badly wanted to grab Mary Beth's hand and bring it back to her pussy, but she was already embarrassed enough as it was.

Still shaking from the remnants of the broken orgasm, slowly escaping her body, Holly embarrassingly whimpered, "No... please don't stop..."

"It looks like I need to stop since you decided to find an ulterior motive with this massage. I already told you, I'm not a lesbian. I don't know why you decided to get off on something as innocent as this."

Holly rolled over onto her back as she continued to squirm around, leaving herself vulnerable and exposed. Out of desperation, she began touching herself, but quickly realized the empty feeling when compared to the touch of another person.

"Please, Mary Beth! I need this... My husband hasn't given me any attention in forever!"

"What are you saying?" the brunette asked in a mocking tone. "We hate each other, remember? You can touch yourself if you want to get off."

"But it doesn't feel the same! Please, mama!"

"Don't mama me now. It's not my fault you've been left in this humiliating state. If you really want to get off, just masturbate or wait for your husband... like I have to..."

Whimpering like a baby as she rubbed herself through her thong, Holly moaned out, "You did this to me on purpose!"

"I didn't do nothin' on purpose," Mary Beth responded, as she licked Holly's juices off her fingers, causing her to react with a loud moan. "But have fun playing with yourself tonight. I'm going home now."

"How could you do this to me?!" Holly reacted, still trying to seize onto the little pleasure that was still lingering inside her body. "That was so cruel! You can't leave me like this!"

"I don't think it's that big of a deal," the brunette responded with a smile of satisfaction. "You spanked my ass and humiliated me today. A little massage is far from payback for what you did to me."

"You literally don't think this is payback?!" the furious blonde growled, as she jumped up to her feet. Stomping her way towards the brunette, she warned, "Why don't I just show you how it feels then?!"

Suddenly, Mary Beth looked back and saw the blonde storming towards her. With a look of fear in her eyes, she quickly reacted, "Wait... what are you doing?!"

The devious brunette's eyes grew big, as she saw the furious blonde rushing straight toward her. "Get away from me!" she demanded, while taking a step toward the exit.

"Step away from that door right this instant," Holly growled, as she closed in on the nervous brunette. "If you didn't think that was revenge, then you won't mind if I do the same thing to you!"

Holly, still wearing her dress like a belt, wrapped her arms around Mary Beth and dragged her back to the couch. The brunette screamed, "Get your dirty paws off me!" but the topless blonde was determined to drag her into the same muddy waters she was just in.

With adrenaline still rushing through her veins from being edged, Holly slammed her rival onto the sofa and pulled her dress up, exposing her white underwear. "I almost forgot about these granny panties!" she yelled, before sliding her hand underneath them. "But I didn't let them stop me from spanking you, and I definitely ain't going to let them stop me from doing this!"

"Now you just wait one second?!" the brunette whined, with a panicked face. "You can't do this to me! I was just giving you a massage!"

"You knew exactly what you were doing! That wasn't no massage! You purposely denied me, and now I'm going to do the same thing to you!"

"I ain't gonna let you!" Mary Beth whimpered as she tried to get away. However, no matter how hard she struggled, Holly held her in place and continued to rub her out.

Though completely paralyzed, she didn't allow the pleasure to stop her from running her mouth and declaring, "You can't get me close, anyway! This is pointless! Now, unhand me!"

"Oh, we'll see about that!" Holly reacted, with determination in her eyes.

Feeling Mary Beth's comment was a direct insult, the blonde became hell-bent on bringing her to the edge of an orgasm just as she did. Without even thinking it through, she placed her lips on the brunette's and began kissing her as she continued to rub her out.

Mary Beth let out a gasp, followed by a subtle moan as she suddenly found herself in the midst of a passionate make-out session. She didn't know why Holly was kissing her, nor did she understand why her body was responding the way it was. However, after feeling ignored by her busy doctor husband for so long, she found herself quivering to the sudden pleasure and attention.

I got this bitch right where I want her, Holly bragged silently, while making out with Mary Beth. I'll have her on the edge in no time!

Mary Beth gained her composure for only a second, but when she attempted to pull herself away, Holly hooked her finger inside of her pussy and pulled her right back, causing her to grow even more desperate for the stimulation.

"You ain't going nowhere, honey!"

"How are you doing this to me?!"

"'Cause I can do whatever I want!" Holly answered. "Everything, you do to me, I can do twice as good to you! You ain't no better than me!"

The blonde could see the fear in the brunette's eyes, making her even more eager to humiliate her. With the sudden break in their make-out session, she decided to dish out some of the same tactics Mary Beth did to her.

Ripping her rival's dress and bra down, Holly exposed Mary Beth's larger breasts. Now that she had a good look at her competition's rack, she was burning with even more jealousy than ever before.

"Oh, I bet the boys love these big fake titties!" she teased, before groping each of Mary Beth's large breasts. Then, she sent the brunette's tight and vulnerable body squirming with pleasure, as she started pinching her nipples and twisting them with a gentle twist back and forth. "They'd be so jealous if they knew I got to play with these fat tits!"

"Ugh, Holly! Please, stop that!"

"You're just as lonely as I am, ain't ya?! I bet your husband ain't done this to you in years!"

12