Southern Discomfort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it, ya hear!? This is definitely overstepping the line!"

Needing a free hand so she could get back to rubbing Mary Beth's pussy, Holly used her mouth to replace her right hand. She began suckling on her rival's nipple while pinching the other one with her left and groping her once again with the right.

This time, even more so than before, Mary Beth was completely soaking her panties. Holly then ripped them down to her ankles, giving herself free rein at the brunette's clean-shaven crotch.

After teasing her opponent for a few seconds, running her fingers gently around the lips of Mary Beth's cunt, Holly placed her index finger directly on her clit and stimulated her with a circular motion. As Mary Beth's eyes rolled to the back of her head, Holly realized her rival was slowly drifting towards defeat.

Yes, I'm about to take this bitch down!" she thought to herself, as she felt Mary Beth yearning for more. Then, releasing the hard nipple from her mouth, she moved back to the brunette's lips so she could make-out with her again. I think edging her like this would be the most humiliating! Besides, she's a really good kisser, so I like this better. Wait... why am I thinking like this?!

In the same moment, Mary Beth was silently having a dilemma of her own. I need to stop moaning, but I can't! I don't understand why! The nipple suck was one thing, but I should at least stop moaning during the kissing!

While her ankles were still caught in her own underwear, Mary Beth's legs squirmed harder than ever before. Still, Holly stood firm and continued to rub her cunt, until she was quickly approaching her limit.

Oh, my God, I can't take this much longer! the brunette panicked to herself, as her tongue jostled with Holly's. Then, something even more daunting came to her mind. What if she doesn't deny me?! Could that be even worse?! She would see me cum, super hard... That would be so humiliating!

Maybe I should keep going and just force her to cum, Holly deliberated, trying to think of the most evil plan possible. That would make me look even better than her! And bonus, I wouldn't have to stop kissing her! Wait...

Despite the battles going on in both of their minds, Holly gathered herself and ultimately decided that her rivalry with Mary Beth superseded any desire she had to continue kissing. Feeling the brunette's body right on the edge of a meltdown, the blonde pulled herself away, denying Mary Beth at the last moment, before an explosive orgasm could happen.

Once Mary Beth realized she had been edged, reality set in and she began whimpering as she felt the pleasure slowly escaping her. I was wrong; This is way worse! she thought, as her body squirmed around, desperately seeking attention. She denied me so fucking hard!

"So, how does that feel?!" Holly yelled, standing proudly, with her hands on her hips, while looking down at the struggling brunette. "You don't like, now do ya?!"

"God, I was about to cum so fucking hard!" Mary Beth admitted, still whimpering like a spoiled brat. "I feel like such a slut..."

Holly took Mary Beth's words as a declaration of defeat. There was a sense of relief that came over her, hearing that she had bested her rival, straight from the horse's mouth. However, with that burden now off her shoulders, she accidentally let her actual desires slip out of her mouth.

"You don't like how it feels, now do ya?" she started as the hot memories of their evening floated through her mind. "I told ya that what ya did was fucked up. Now, finish massaging me cause I'm still on the edge."

Mary Beth stared at Holly for several seconds, as an awkward tension started to surround them. "You... want me... to finish you...?"

Once the blonde realized how ridiculous she sounded, she tried to save herself from the embarrassment by making up a lie. "No... I was just kidding... I don't want you to touch me..."

After pulling her panties back up and fixing her dress, Mary Beth shrugged her shoulders as she looked into her rival's blue eyes. "You defeated me twice today... so if that's what you really want... I guess I have to do it..."

"Well, only if you're offering... I guess it would be a good way of proving my dominance over you, right?"

"Yeah... If you were the only one that got to finish... and you left me edged... that would definitely be a humiliating defeat for me..."

Completely red in the face, Holly looked away as she quietly responded, "Well, let's just do that then... Since I hate you so much, you should finish the massage..."

Carefully, Mary Beth stood up next to Holly and faced her in the least threatening way possible. Placing her hands behind her back, she bowed her head before asking, "Do you want me to continue what I was doing before, or do you want me to do what you did to me?"

Jumping at the opportunity to engage in another make-out session, Holly humbly asked, "Can you just do what I was doing to you?"

"Yeah... that would be really embarrassing if you made me kiss you again..."

Holly then plopped down onto the couch, taking the position Mary Beth was just in. Feeling more confident, she continued, "Well, let's just do that then... just to embarrass you..."

"Okay..." the brunette responded, gazing down at the dominant blonde. "But maybe... just so I can make this experience as good as possible... maybe you should take off the rest of your clothes..."

After deliberating it in her head, Holly decided to take her dress and her underwear off. And since her bra had been removed earlier, she was left completely naked on the couch as Mary Beth stood over her.

The brunette did just as the blonde had done to her a few moments ago. She felt awkward at first, leaning down to kiss her rival, but once she experienced Holly openly accepting her lips, she was able to turn her brain off for a second and kiss her with all the passion she had before.

Holly didn't understand why she was enjoying it so much, but she more than welcomed Mary Beth's tongue right back into her mouth. Then, as she felt her wet clit being stimulated by the woman she hated the most, she, too, was able to just shut her brain off and enjoy all the pleasure she and her naked body were experiencing.

With Holly still struggling from everything she had experienced, including her own turn at sexual dominance, it didn't take long before Mary Beth, once again, had her on the doorsteps of a massive orgasm. Despite minimum nipple play, the kissing and rubbing had Holly's body shivering, as she was slowly about to crumble from receiving the pleasure she so desperately desired.

It's about to happen... I'm about to cum! the blonde thought, as she continued to kiss Mary Beth deeply, now taking control by shoving her tongue into the throat of her rival. I don't know why I want this so badly, but it's finally about to happen! I'm just lucky she thinks she's the one being humiliated by this!

In that moment, just when the stars were about to align, that same evil twinkle returned to Mary Beth's eyes. Feeling Holly about to explode, she pulled herself back once again, and denied her the orgasm she so desperately needed.

Once Holly opened her eyes, she noticed Mary Beth staring down at her with a confused look. Growing even more furious than before, she screamed, "Huh?! What the hell?! Not again!"

"What?"

"I thought you were going to finish me!"

"I thought I was too," Mary Beth nonchalantly answered. "But you told me to do what you did... and this is what you did to me."

"That wasn't what I was talking about!" the blonde yelled, as she jumped up to her feet, completely flustered by her rival. "You fucking skank! You tricked me again!"

Shrugging her shoulders, the brunette simply responded, "I don't know what you're talking about..."

"You fucking know exactly what I'm talking about!" Holly groaned, as she grabbed her rival and threw her down onto the couch. Then, after stripping Mary Beth completely naked, she began kissing her again before taking a break to declare, "I guess I need to show you again!"

That evening, both attention-seeking women took turns denying each other over and over. It became a battle of pride, just as much as it was a battle of passionate hatred. However, though neither woman ever reached the climax they ultimately wanted, they at least received the attention they had been seeking for so long. That was good enough for both of them...

... or was it...?

***

The next day, Holly and Mary Beth found themselves sitting next to each other as they received a lecture from the other wives of their neighborhood. The others had called them in to discuss whether they could be civil with each other, because if they couldn't, neither would be invited to the Saturday football parties any longer.

After a long conversation, the woman who had taken the lead attempted to end things on a good note. "Now, I guess you two can continue joining our potlucks since you said that everything has been mended, but we don't want any more fighting," she said, staring down at the spoiled rivals.

Though Holly and Mary Beth were still shaking after denying each other several times during the previous evening, they grudgingly took turns, making it appear as if everything had been squashed. However, with both women now more sexually frustrated than ever, they couldn't help but take jabs at each other in ways the others couldn't understand.

"We're not the best of friends," Mary Beth started, sitting next to her rival as she looked in the opposite direction. "But I guess you can say we're on the EDGE of getting along..."

Holly, who was staring in the opposite direction, rested her chin on her hand as she angrily added, "Yes... I guess you can't DENY that we both want to continue coming to the potlucks..."

The other wives looked on with confused faces. They didn't understand what was going on between the two or why they were making such odd remarks. The only thing they knew was that whatever the reason was for their confusing behavior...

... it was probably a stupid reason...

To be continued...

12