Southern Lovin' - Free Use Family

Story Info
Southern Free-Use Family Have Fun.
4.1k words
4.47
54.1k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters are 18+** ** All mentions of sex happened when characters were 18+**

The morning, unlike previous mornings, was unrushed. I woke naturally and the absence of the blaring alarm screaming from under my pillow made all the difference. I had no morning plans scheduled and I was hellbent on getting sleep. The prior night I instructed my family to take light steps and avoid knocking on my door.

I dug my phone out from underneath my pillow and read the time: 10:47 a.m. Sleeping in as a teenager used to mean stretching and yawning at three in the afternoon. As a twenty-year-old college student with a job, anything past 9 is sleeping in. I flipped the blanket off of my naked body and did a full-body stretch; those kinds of stretches that feel orgasmic.

The sunlight peaked through the curtains and shined across my body in patterned lines of light and shadow. My right nipple caught direct sunlight while the left was hidden in shadow. The sun always shines bright on most Georgia mornings. I sat up and ran my fingers through my shoulder-length brown hair. I swung my legs off the twin-sized bed and exited the room. I stopped in front of my younger brother's room. He sat on the floor and leaned against his bed. His exhausted strained eyes told me he'd spent all night playing video games again. He clutched a controller in his hand. His moppy greasy hair hung over his eyes. His youthful face had small bits of stubble on the neck and chin. He hadn't built any muscle yet but boy was he tall.

Naked, I stepped closer to his room and quickly regretted that choice. The sweaty must that is only found in teenage boys' rooms punished my sense of smell. My eighteen-year-old brother will soon grow out of the smelly phase, he has to if he wants action with women that aren't me and his mother. "Mornin' sunshine," I said, knocking on the wall by his doorframe. He looked at me and his tired eyes widened at the sight of my naked body. His eyes scanned my slender frame and small perky breasts. I followed his eyes as they trailed my hips and found their way to my pussy.

"Hey, Hadley," Tucker greeted, not hiding his focused eyes. "Did yuh catch up on some sleep? I know you been chasing after sleep."

"Closed my eyes at 'round eight last night and opened 'em after ten," I explained. "Goodest sleep I could ever get."

"I caught maybe an hour or two myself. Just so the Xbox wouldn't overheat."

"I like a man with priorities."

I had kept my brother's gaze captive like I owned it. He paused his game just to look me up and down. Getting my brother to pause a game is no simple task. He's thoroughly explored just about every inch of my body but still looked at me like it was the first time. He pulled at his pants and shifted his legs around and I knew exactly what that meant. "You need some help there, Tuck?" Like a good boy, my brother nodded his head. "Wait for me on my bed. I just gotta shower and brush my teeth." Tucker nodded again and refocused his attention back to the screen.

I brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, and shaved the bits of small formative hair growth on my groin and legs. When I opened the bathroom door my father was standing outside like he'd been waiting to get inside. He was just wearing boxers and had a bundle of towels under his arms. His salt and pepper hair cut into a fade always took my breath away. He looked like what my brother had the potential to become if he applied himself: chiseled body, jawline to die for, and handsome dark eyes. My father looked at my naked body like he wanted to ravage me right then and there and it sent tingles through me.

"Mornin' baby girl," my father said. "Yuh done in there?"

"I'm done if you want me to be, Papa," I answered seductively, giving him the bedroom eyes.

My father stepped forward, took my chin in his hand, and kissed me passionately on the lips. He pulled away just as I was getting into it and scooted past me. "I'm in a rush today, darlin', don't think I'm changing on you or nothin'" He closed the door behind him and I took a few moments to catch my breath. That man on his worst day could make my heart skip like something was wrong with it.

I went back to my room and as instructed, my brother was patiently waiting on my bed. His clothes were crumbled up on the floor beside my bed and his erection was already at full-mast. He didn't have much pubic hair, unlike my father who had a thick mane between his legs. His erect cock was hairless and shiny. His eyes looked dead and half awake.

"You lookin' barely there, Tuck," I said, putting lotion on my legs. "I'm not tryin' to get physical with no zombie."

"Way I see it, Hadley, this my last chance to enjoy games," my brother explained. "I'm done with school, ain't enrolled in college yet, and ain't got a job. Momma ain't pestering me to find work just yet 'cause she still sees me as a little boy. So I'm gon' enjoy these games until I can't no more."

"That's a sound plan, Tuck," I said and got on his lap and held his head close to my breasts. "Stay young long as yuh can."

I took his face in both of my hands and kissed his lips gently at first. Eventually, the gentle kisses became vigorous and wet. He squeezed my ass and I ground my pussy against his strained erection. Cutting to the chase, I lined his cock up with my opening and sank on it. We both let out sighs of pleasure and locked lips like we'd never get to do it again. "So what'd you play all night, Tuck?" I asked as I slammed my hips up and down. His cock was large and filled me deep.

"I was playing Dishonored 2," he moaned with his arms flat at both sides as he pumped in and out of my tightness. "It's great, Hadley, you'd like it if you had the time."

Suddenly I felt sad, 'if you had the time.' When I wasn't in school and working we used to play video games together for hours. I was his preferred gaming partner and he had a special controller for me that he never let his friends use. I leaned down and kissed him softly and pressed my forehead into his. I took both his hands and interlocked my fingers with his. I rocked my hips and felt him throbbing inside my pussy.

"What's the game about?" I asked and slowed down my pace.

"Is this really the time you fixin' to talk about games?"

"No time like the present."

My brother kissed me like a lover and I flattened out chest to chest with him. My small breasts pressed against his chest and my hard nipples tickled him as I moved. He kissed my shoulder and explored my back with his hands. His hands trailed their way to my thighs and he smiled at me contently. Moments like these where we're not moving real fast and he's inside me make life worth living. I know many would look at our family in disgust and report us to the authorities. Experts would say I'm abusing my brother and that my parents have warped my mind, but it's nothing like that. Our family, while different, shares nothing but love and respect. I don't bicker with my brother over little things because I'm usually too busy sucking his dick. He doesn't tease me, he uses that mouth to eat my pussy. He lost his virginity to our mother the day he turned eighteen like a rite of passage of sorts.

"You really wanna know what it's about?" Tucker asked.

"I want to know about the things yuh like, Tuck," I answered and slowed down my pace. He was getting close to cumming and I wanted to savor this. "You real important to me, always have been."

"Well, you play as a pretty young lady named: Emily Kaldwin, she ain't as purdy as you. In the last game yuh father saves you. In this game, you save him and take back the kingdom. You kill folk with stealth and magic and whatnot. You climb buildings."

"Sounds fun."

"Real fun."

"Would you save me if I was in trouble?"

"Of course."

"I'd make it worth your while."

I slowed my pace to a complete stop and just looked down at him. His hard cock throbbed inside me like a cocoon about to burst open. I stayed still on top of him and felt powerful. Without moving my body I squeezed my pussy around his cock. He moaned and released all he had inside me. I felt each spurt coat my insides and splash the walls of my pussy. Like a chain reaction, my orgasm came like a lightning strike through my body. My already wet pussy gushed even more fluids like a sponge being squeezed. My pussy juices leaked all over my baby brother's cock and pubic mound. I collapsed on his chest and let go of his hands.

"Feels good every damn time, don't it?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"If you and Momma keep giving it to me this good, I'll never find a wife," my brother said, still clearly enjoying having his soft dick inside me. "Sometimes I feel like the luckiest boy alive?"

"Who's pussy you like best? Me or Momma's?"

"That's a hard question to answer right, Hadley. It ain't like I got much to compare it to. I only ever been with y'all. God's honest truth, there ain't much a difference in how you and Momma feel. But the sex is different."

"Explain."

"You know I ain't the best with words, Hadley."

"Try."

I sat on top of my brother with his soft dick still partially inside me. Tucker closed his eyes and thought hard for a minute. I patiently gave him the time he needed. I kissed his nose and forehead while his eyes were closed and he giggled.

"For one thing, Momma is Momma so it just is different is all," my brother explained. "You and Momma could whip up the same batch of cornbread with the same ingredients and process and Momma's gonna taste better. I ain't saying Momma is a better fuck but she got that feelin' that just feels right."

"I think I understand," I said and detached from my brother. I laid next to him on my side with my leg over his leg. "I guess it's just like you and Daddy. Somethin' 'bout getting railed by Papa makes my world go 'round."

"What about yuh boyfriend?"

"He's good in his own special kind of way."

"AKA, not as good as me or Papa."

"Hush your mouth."

Wade: my boyfriend was as sweet as a Southern gentleman could be. He grew up three houses over and I rode his handlebars to school every morning until he got a car. I spent summers and weekends riding horses on his family's ranch. We visited museums, rode trains, and attended all school dances together. He was the sweet type who didn't want to have sex until we were both ready. While I gave my virginity rightfully to my father, we made passionate love in the bed of his father's pickup truck after prom.

Tucker kissed me, gave my breasts a good feel, and receded to his video game. One day I'll tell Wade the kind of family we are. Tucker has yet to fully experience the love our family shares because he only just started the fun. The next family reunion he'll get to have his way with cousin Darby, I know he's always had a crush on her. Aunt Connie is usually the one boys love to get with once they turn eighteen. She's a sexy thirty-nine years old. Her curvaceous body and F Cup breasts were my bisexual awakening. I was just as eager to have my turn with her as Cousin Fred and Cousin Devin were. The first time I ate Aunt Connie's pussy, Devin was fucking me from behind like an inexperienced madman. I was used to the care of Wade and the expertise of my father. Devin rightfully lost his virginity to his mother: Aunt Beth, but his wild thrusts and lack of stamina did nothing for me. We've all got to start somewhere and he's way better lay now than he was then.

I finished the meeting with my financial advisor and spent an ungodly amount of money at the college bookstore. My mother texted me and asked if I could come home with a spiral ham. I stopped at the grocery store and picked up the ham along with a slab of ribs, cayenne pepper, garlic, onions, and Lawry's seasoning. When I entered the dry cleaners, the lady at the desk went back to get my clothes; it's a small town. She came back with two bundles of clothes and said, "yuh Daddy's stuff is done too." I thanked her and delicately hung my father's dress shirts from the grab handles in the back seat. I placed my folded dresses on the passenger seat and drove home.

With hangers and grocery bags hanging from my arm, I got everything inside in one trip, my father would be proud to see it. He'd rather die than take more than one trip back and forth while bringing in groceries. He'd walk inside with bags hanging from his knees and neck if it had to be done. My mother was already in the kitchen chopping onions and boiling potatoes. I set down the food and took the clothing upstairs. I came back down and put the ham on the table next to my mother. I put my arm around her waist and she turned her head to the side and kissed me on the lips. My mother: forty-two years old, but doesn't look a day over thirty. "It's good genes in our family," Uncle Roger always said. My mother looked just like me but more robust. I was always toned and small. My mother, while not fat by any means, was just rounder. It fit her large breasts and round plump ass. Her hair and eyes were just the same as mine. She wore a bright white shirt and light blue jeans.

"So good to see you, sugar," my mother said between passionate kisses. "Dinner will be ready in an hour."

"How 'bout a snack right now?" I asked seductively and dropped to my knees.

"Well, if yuh insist," my mother said shakily. "A quick snack, okay, darlin'?"

"But you taste so fucking, good, Momma," I said, pulling her pants and panties down in one go. "Absolutely delectable."

I pulled my mother by her waist and caused her to bend over the counter. Her trimmed but hairy pussy and spread-open asshole were inches from my face. I squeezed both her ass cheeks and spanked the right one. She let out a satisfied yelp so I spanked it again and again. I squeezed her ass, spread her open, and licked my mother from ass to pussy up and down. My mother set the knife down and started breathing heavily. "Hadley," she moaned. "Sweetheart." I flicked my tongue back and forth on her pussy and asshole and wetness started spilling out from her pussy. I shoved my face up close and put my tongue inside my mother as deep as it would possibly go. In that position, I rubbed her clit with my left hand and her legs started shaking.

I squeezed my arms around her legs so she wouldn't fall from pleasure and attacked her pussy with my tongue. My mother let out a loud wail of a moan and shook like she caught the Holy Spirit at church. "That's enough, Hadley," she instructed. "I came but I gotta finish makin' dinner baby."

I stood up and pulled my mother's pants up in the process. I stood behind her and kissed her neck with my wet lips while I fastened her pants. My mother turned around to face me and kissed me with full attention and vigor. She couldn't touch me how she wanted because she'd been handling food but her eyes told me everything.

"You better fix me an extra big portion now," I joked. "I earned my keep."

"Please," my mother fake scoffed. "Your brother had me bent over soon as I got home."

"You sayin' I got sloppy seconds."

"Yup."

"Well, I had 'em first thing when I woke up. So you got my sloppy seconds."

"Food always better when you come back for seconds, right?"

My brother was naked and passed out on our parent's messy bed. I'm sure it was made before they had their time with it. His soft cock lay on his left thigh and he looked peaceful. I tapped his leg and he woke up started.

"Let's make their bed 'fore Daddy gets home," I suggested. "Y'all dun soiled these sheets with all that sweatin' and cummin'. Let's throw these in the wash and put on new sheets."

"Alright," my brother said, rubbing his eyes.

Naked and soft, my brother pulled the fitted sheet from the mattress and carried the bundle off to the laundry room. I heard a nob turn and the rock of the washer rolling and tumbling. Together we put on the fitted sheet, the top sheet, and the comforter. We swapped the pillowcases with matching designs and I giggled as my brother's soft penis dangled and swung with every move. I leaned over and lightly flicked it a few times. even though he told me to stop.

"Looks beautiful, don't it?" I asked proudly, with my hands on my hips. "Like a furniture magazine." Tucker got behind me and put his arms around me. He slid his hand up my shirt and his other down the front of my pants. He kissed on my neck and I pressed my ass into his groin and swayed my hips. I heard the door open and close and familiar footsteps. I pulled off him with joy and said, "Papa is home."

I scurried down the stairs and my father set down his briefcase in preparation to catch me. I leaped at him and he caught me in the air. I tightened my legs around his waist and planted kisses all over his lips and face. He smiled and laughed with joy; the same laugh he had when I was excited for him to be home as a little girl. I put my hands on the sides of his face and kissed him passionately right on the lips.

"How was work, Daddy?" I asked and kissed his nose.

"Today was a tough one," my father answered tiredly.

"Poor thing. I brought yuh dry cleanin' home."

"Ain't you just the sweetest? That's one less thing I gotta do."

"I've missed you, honey," my mother said and blew a kiss to my dad. "Dinner will be ready soon."

"I couldn't wait to get back home to my girl," my father said to my mother.

"Hey, Pa," Tucker said and my dad patted and rubbed the top of his moppy head.

"My boy."

My father set me down and guided me upstairs by holding my hand. He tried to guide me to his room but I didn't want to mess up the bed Tucker and me just made. I pulled him to my bed and like an animal he pulled my clothes off. In less than three seconds I was completely naked on my knees in front of him. My father unfastened his belt and his pants dropped to his ankles. His massive erect cock lightly touched my lips. Like I'd done so many times before, I took my father's manhood fully in my mother. I pressed my tongue against the shaft and felt him touch the back of my throat. I gagged on his cock and he pulled my head back and forth with his massive hand.

"Don't mean to interrupt," my mother said, poking her head through the doorway. I gagged and slobbered all over my father's cock. "Do y'all want brownies or cake for dessert?"

"I'm fine with either," my father said, forcefully pulling my head back and forth. "Whatever my lady makes will be good."

"That's the same damn thing Tucker said," my mother said. "Y'all ain't gotta flatter me to have me. Hadley, what do you want?"

I attempted to respond with a mouth full of my father's cock but only sounds came out. My father grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me back from his cock so I could answer. "Brownies would be nice, Momma," I said, catching my breath. My mother gave a thumbs up and left us to continue what we were doing. My father lifted me and dropped me on my bed face down. Quickly his hard cock was inside me stretching me out in ways only he can. It felt so good having his muscular body on top of mine. He grabbed my hips and slammed himself deeper inside me with each thrust. I started screaming and pulling at pillows and sheets.

Fucking my dad was always an elevated experience. I'd wanted to fuck him since I knew what fucking was. When I learned about our family's 'rite of passage' I had butterflies in my stomach. I always knew I wanted him and I believe that deep down, every girl with a good and proper father wants to sleep with them. My father is the man I compare all men to. My boyfriend, at his core, was a younger version of my father. They are two different different people but they both gave me the same feeling and share the same values. The night I turned eighteen and my father dropped his pants before my eyes; I was spooked like the devil was in the room with me. I wanted it, God, I wanted it, but I couldn't fathom all of that going anywhere inside of me.

12