Southern Lovin' - Free Use Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you miss, Daddy?" my father said in my ear. "I been thinking 'bout this tight pussy since I saw you this mornin'."

"I spend all day waitin' for yuh to get home," I answered. "For this."

My father backed up, turned me over, and shoved himself back inside of me. We were chest to chest and locked lips passionately. He pumped his hard cock in and out of me and I lost all control of my movements. I was telling my legs to latch around my father but they just flailed off to the side; as well as my arms. He grabbed my breasts, pinched my nipples, and licked on them.

"Daddy," I said. "I love you."

I felt my orgasm come in massive waves just rippling through my body. I felt pleasure in my fingertips and toes. I moaned, hell, I screamed, "Daddy!" That drove my father over the edge because I felt that familiar feeling of being came inside of. I felt the inside of my pussy get flooded with my dad's warm sticky cum. He kept thrusting and I just laid there unable to move. My father, somehow still full of energy, got up and put his pants back on. "I'll never get tired of you, Hadley." He lifted my legs up and pulled my pants over my legs and kissed my skin as the cloth covered me. I lifted my arms and he pulled my shirt back over my head and kissed my breasts and stomach.

We all sat at the dinner table waiting for my mother to join us. My father sat at the end of the table while Tucker and I sat at the sides. Both of them looked at me like they were looking through my clothing and thinking about fucking me right then and there. "Is that all y'all think about?" I teased. My mother came to the table with a full roasted chicken on a plate. She set it down in between the ham and mashed potatoes. Instinctively, we all bowed our heads and joined hands.

"Tucker," my mother said. "Why don't yuh bless this meal?"

*****

Hope you all enjoy it. I tried writing something more simple and light-hearted for this one. This was also more close to home and easier to write for me.

12