All Comments on 'Southern Nights Ch. 05'

by Tantala

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
exhausting

Well, author, you're certainly good at writing about this sort of thing. One wonders if you write from imagination or experience. One hopes it is from experience, and if not, that you have that experience soon. And THEN how engaging and absorbing and engrossing will your writing be?!? One wonders.

TantalaTantalaalmost 17 years agoAuthor
Athor's comment

Thanks 'Anonymous' for your kind words, and for taking your time to comment every chapter of my stories.

Unfortunately everything I write is pure fiction, based on how I imagine it to be. I've said a few words about this in my profile.

I was most happy with chapter 7 of this story myself, but obviously, the readers are the judges, and that one doesn't seem to even make it above the minimum rating.

Anyway, I enjoy my writing and these fantasies, and hope you'll continue to like them too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I loved it but..

When she started the teaching session, you said the went to the couch... Then when she had her orgasm you said bed, with no transition. I just wonder if you ever noticed that. But great story so far. Really enjoying it.a

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay, but...

I wish you had refrained from using words to describe Linda as "the child". It gives it such a dirty feeling, and not in a good way. I know she's 18 and all, but damn Mary! Couldn't you wait until she was at the very least 21?!? I'm not trying to discredit your writing, I just don't care for Mary at all. I did enjoy the series with Anne though. What ever happened to her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTantala@Tantala
273 Followers
I'm a passionate reader and writer of 'non-equial' relationship lesbian erotica. Since I'm not originally english speaking or writing, I need quite a lot of time to complete my stories. However I've been writing since 1998, and still enjoy it a lot. 'A quest for Privacy' was...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES