All Comments on 'Southern Nights Ch. 13'

by Tantala

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lginny34lginny34over 15 years ago
Thanks for another wonderfully erotic episode

Please give us more. I can't wait until Angela gets a response from her ad. For me the most enjoyable chapter was when Mary shares Linda for the first time with Angela. Can we expect more?

Ginny (lginny34@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bravo!

I craved closure for this series and now I've got it! Thank you, author, for brining Southern Nights to such a wonderful conclusion. Good things ARE worth waiting for. You really went all out in this final instalment, I must say, and it shows that you took great care in crafting each and every sentence. One might caution against the danger of wordiness, though---sometimes less is more. But the story was good and well-told and the action was strong and well-paced and it left me nearly breathless by the end. And that end was perfect. A nice, little denouement over breakfast. It played well. (And I must mention the good-morning kiss Angela got...Erotic!) Truly a happy ending for all the characters and I thank you for writing it.

MyobNfoMyobNfoover 13 years ago
no masks & whips? well done (indeed)

Thank you for this enjoyable read. what a pleasure to read about the much more subtle side of d/s as well as being a thorough and enjoyable build-up to the consuming climax (no pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An exceptionally delightful story

This story was special because of the way the two 'mistresses' self-confidence and strong personalities were portrayed, showing even their weak and insecure sides to make them more than just another domina exploiting the services of a slave girl. The author put some very good efforts into building the characters and letting the reader see the action through their eyes and mind instead of from the outside. I also liked the humorous moments of the story, although I think there could have been done a lot more out of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best

One of my favourite internet writers. Rings all the bells for me. Out of the thousands of stories on the internet this rates in my top ten.

sharksharksharksharkover 5 years ago
Please Continue

Earlier, Mary was thinking about what Anne’s mother was like. This could be an amazing scene! Mary wants to meet the woman who she stole Annes heart from. I’m sure that Anne’s mother is no competition for the devotions of Anne. She is likely thin, frail, and elderly. This would explain Anne’s desire to worship Mary’s full bosom, huge feminine behind, and motherly vagina. No better scene than Anne’s little nose buried in Mary’s matronly bush of pubic hair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More More More

My favorite part was when Mary felt the need to facesit little Anne! Mary uses the size and weight of her womanly buttocks to take full advantage of Anne’s petite body and cute face. This girl is somebody’s daughter, but now she is in Mary’s womb, nose deep in pubic hair!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTantala@Tantala
I'm a passionate reader and writer of 'non-equial' relationship lesbian erotica. Since I'm not originally english speaking or writing, I need quite a lot of time to complete my stories. However I've been writing since 1998, and still enjoy it a lot. 'A quest for Privacy' was...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES