Souvenirs from Spain

Story Info
A family vacation in Spain takes a naughty twist.
8.9k words
4.67
58.1k
93
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babybelly
babybelly
225 Followers

Author's Note: This will likely be a two part series. All characters over the age of 18.

The familiar sound of my mother's "phone voice" echoed through the house from our kitchen. I had always thought it amusing that mothers the world over seem to have a different tone of voice when talking to people on the phone, and she was in good form today.

"Yes...right...right. Well, we look forward to seeing you guys as well. Xavier too. 7 years is too long. Right, connecting in Paris and the train to Bilbao. I'll email you the reservation...no...we'll just take an Uber, really. Fine, if you insist," she said. I was in the hallway at the top of the stairs, about to head down, when I heard the tone of her voice abruptly change.

"Of course I remember," she said in a hushed voice. "It was a long time ago....yes...it's been awhile for me. We'll see," she added as she continued her whisper.

I took a step down, causing the floorboard to creak under my foot. My mother abruptly changed tone again.

"Ok, right...we can talk about that when I get there. See you later, Adios," she said, ending the call.

I walked into the kitchen. "That was your Aunt Maria in Spain. Go take a shower, we need to go get your suit fitted," she said, gesturing back up stairs.

I dutifully turned and headed back upstairs, tossing my shirt into my bedroom on the way to the shower. I knew my mom had been planning to take me to see our family in Spain whom we hadn't seen since well before even the pandemic. The last year had been rough, my mom having separated from my father. My mother was Spanish by birth, but moved here to marry my father, and now that the separation was official, she had been longing to go back. She had been playing the trip up as a graduation and 18th birthday gift, but I knew it was at least half homesickness.

I finished showering and threw on whatever clothes were left clean before heading downstairs to my mother, whom I could hear muttering about being late again. She was insistent that I wear a suit to my graduation dinner, even though I told her none of my friends would and I would be the one looking overdressed and silly, but at this point I had figured out which fights to pick and which ones not too.

"Mijo, I told you to get ready by 10. It's already 10:15. Let's go," she said.

"I'm here now. I told you this is silly but OK, let's go," I said, eliciting an eye roll and a shrug in response.

On the car ride over, I got the download on the trip, which was in two weeks. We'd be spending nearly 4 months in Spain with my Aunt Maria, Uncle Xavier, and my cousin Isabel and one of her friends.

"Isabel was asking about you to your aunt, if Sam was coming. She is excited to see you. You guys used to love to play together," my mom said, as though we'd still be interested in doing the same things now that we did at age 10.

"Mom, that was a long time ago. She is now 19, right? What are we supposed to do? I don't know her anymore," I said.

"She will show you around. The beaches, the cute towns. You can shop. You can drink at 18 there, not that I am encouraging that, but maybe you can go wine tasting with her," my mom said excitedly.

"Wine tasting? How old do you think I am?" I replied, eliciting a sigh in response. "Besides, I am sure she has a boyfriend she will want to hang around with and not have me as a third wheel."

"I don't think so, and her friend Carmen will be staying with them this summer, too. Maybe she is cute," my mom said with a giggle. Now it was my turn to sigh. The number of times my mom has tried to fix me up with whatever Spanish girl she can find has just turned into a trope.

-----------------

The next few days were filled with finals, parties, and hanging out with friends before we all went our separate ways after high school. The Thursday before graduation, I turned 18, and my mom took me and a few friends out for a beach picnic and BBQ. It felt like the last birthday I'd be a kid.

That night, as I laid in bed, trying to think about something other than graduation, college, and the fact that I was still a virgin, I got to thinking about what my mom said. About Carmen. I pulled out my phone and went through Isabel's posts on Instagram until I found one from two weeks ago. It was a picture of Isabel, who looked cuter than I remember, and a girl tagged as Carmen A. It was a selfie taken by Isabel of her and Carmen eating gelato on a pier. I could only see Carmen from the waist up, but she was definitely attractive. Shoulder length brown wavy hair, brown eyes, tan. Isabel was looking at the camera, Carmen's gaze seemed to be past it, with a slight smirk on her lips. She almost looked a bit mysterious next to Isabel, like she knew something Isabel didn't, or perhaps I was reading too much into one Instagram picture. Overthinking things was turning into a pastime of mine.

----------

High school came to an end on Saturday. As I sat waiting for my name to be called, watching my friends, enemies, and acquaintances graduate, I thought about the fact that I had basically done jack shit for four years other than study and work part time jobs. I kissed two girls in four years and went no further. I watched guys walk across the stage that had done far more, and girls I wished I had more than regrets for.

We flew Monday directly to Paris, and took the train to Bilbao. My mom led the way as we made our way off the train to the main arrivals hall. My aunt, uncle, and Isabel were there to greet us. My Aunt Maria was a couple of years older than my mom but looked incredible for her age. My mom had me at 19 and Maria had Isabel a year later. My Uncle Xavier must have been close to 50 now, about the same age as my father. I hugged and shook their hands as we exchanged greetings.

"Rosie!" My aunt said as she hugged my mom, whose name was actually Rosalind.

Standing off to the side was the girl I saw on Instagram, Carmen. She stood silently as hugs were exchanged.

"Hola! It's been a long time, cousin," Isabel said to me as she hugged me, her breasts pressing into my chest in the embrace. Isabel had actually turned into a fairly attractive woman, and the fact that I was noticing this should have bothered me more than it seemed to. She had nice hips, and fairly large tits, clearly taking after her mother.

"It has. It's good to see you, you look great. Apologies if I'm jet lagged and not all with it," I said.

"It's ok. By the way, this is my friend Carmen. She is from Madrid. She is staying with us this summer," Isabel said as Carmen extended her hand, which I gently shook. Her nails were painted in the colors of the Spanish flag. I held her gaze for a moment.

"Your eyes are very blue," Carmen said as she looked intently at me.

"I'm only half Spanish. The other half is Dutch," I said. She nodded slightly.

Carmen was actually fairly tall, I guessed at least 5'8". She was wearing a pink plaid skirt and a gray top that didn't quite cover her midriff. She had classic olive Mediterranean skin, and her skirt sat on her in a way that made me think she probably had a pretty nice ass.

Isabel crammed between Carmen and myself in the backseat of my Uncle's car, and the "adults" chatted amongst themselves while the three of us floated ideas about what to do.

"We have a pool. You haven't seen our new house. It's great," Isabel said.

I shook my head. "We can do that, But I think I'm gonna crash when we get to your house,' I said.

"Come on, don't be a wimp. Carmen, tell him," Isabel replied sarcastically.

"Don't be a wimp," Carmen added reluctantly.

"We'll see," I said.

-----------

Once we arrived, Isabel led us inside. The house was far nicer than the one we lived in, up on a hill with an infinity pool that overlooked Bilbao. I knew my Uncle did well, and I can tell even my mom was impressed. It still wasn't quite finished though, and a couple of the spare bedrooms on the upper floor were still being worked on.

Isabel led me to her room, where a spare bed had been set up across the room from hers. Carmen had her own room across the hall, complete with a private bath, which she insisted on.

"Is this OK? Sorry, my parents thought the house would be done by now. The construction workers here are lazy," she said.

"Yeah it's fine, as long as you don't snore," I replied with a grin.

"I don't know what happens in the night," Isabel said coyly.

-----------

True to my word, I crashed for a few hours, waking up about 5 pm to the sounds of splashing in the pool. I peered out the shades of Isabel's room to see my mom, aunt, and uncle sitting by the fire pit chatting while Carmen and Isabel took turns tipping each other off of an inflatable raft.

Carmen and Isabel were both wearing matching two piece pink and yellow bikinis. It gave me a better look at Isabel with her hourglass figure and tits that looked at least like a C cup. Carmen was more athletic, but just as I suspected had a nice round butt and perky tits.

I decided to play along, and put on my swim trunks and headed outside. As soon as I slid open the door and stepped out onto the terra cotta patio, I noticed Isabel whisper something to Carmen, who giggled and nodded in response. My mom waved to me as I made my way over to the pool.

"You awake and ready for fun?" Isabel asked playfully. Carmen giggled again.

"I'm awake, the fun, we'll just have to see," I said. Isabel looked incredible now that I was up close, and I really should be careful here.

"Come, float with us," Carmen said as she rolled onto her back, exposing her flat tummy and toned thighs to the Spanish sun. I dove in and floated up on my back alongside Carmen.

"You look fit. Did you play sports?" I asked as I steadied myself in the water alongside her.

"I play football. Can you tell?," she asked as she ran her hand along her thigh.

"Yes, you have very nice legs," I said.

"Do I have other nice things too?," Carmen said, glancing over at Isabel who was holding her hand to her mouth.

"Um...you are very pretty," I replied, not sounding quite as smooth as I could have. Carmen smiled and rolled over, diving under and behind Isabel, who she whispered something to. Maybe my mother was right.

"I am going inside now. We can swim again later," Isabel said, as she and Carmen both got out of the pool, giving me an opportunity to look at the backside of both of them.

I hung out in the pool for another hour or so, catching up with my Aunt and Uncle, before heading inside to change and get ready for dinner.

I had just put my pants back on, still shirtless, when Isabel opened the door to her room without knocking. She was wearing a Real Madrid t-shirt, braless, with some tight fitting shorts. Very little was left to the imagination.

"Oh sorry, I am not used to anyone being here," she said.

"It's ok, I'm almost done," I said, trying not to stare too much.

"Are you hitting on my friend already?" Isabel asked with a giggle.

"I think your friend is hitting on me," I said matter of factly, not wanting to appear to be the instigator.

"You think she is cute?" she asked.

"Yes, is that ok?" I replied.

Isabel nodded. "Ok, see you at dinner," Isabel said as she walked out of the room.

I played with my phone for a bit before heading down to dinner, which would be served out on the pool patio. As I headed back outside, I could see Carmen and Isabel in the kitchen slicing tomatoes and whispering to each other some more, which abruptly stopped as soon as they saw me walk past.

Dinner was mostly uneventful. Carmen sat across from me, making some chit chat. I would occasionally catch Isabel watching us out of the corner of her eye. She intentionally sat herself near my mom, leaving Carmen and myself to the end of the table. It didn't take a genius to see there was some kind of setup going on here.

That night, the parents decided to go drink wine in the dining room, leaving the three of us to hang out. We all sat around in Carmen's room, chatting about school and what was next, before Isabel changed the subject.

Isabel glanced at Carmen before asking, "So Sam, tell us about your girlfriends,"

"Nothing to tell. I don't have a girlfriend. And I never had one in high school," I replied.

Probing further, she asked, "I see, are you going to get one in college?"

"Jeez, Isabel, this is literally the Spanish Inquisition. But to answer your question, I hope so. My love life is a bit lacking," I said, probably shooting myself in the foot.

"We will fix that," Isabel said as she got up to leave, Carmen in tow.

-----------------

The next couple of days we hung around the house, enjoying the pool and the beautiful weather of the Spanish coast. My Aunt and Uncle hired a chef to come over one afternoon and teach us to make paella, which was fun.

Carmen continued flirting with me, and I got more bold and flirted back, much to Isabel's delight, who seemed eager to be in the middle. Finally, one night as the three of us goofed around in the pool, Isabel made an excuse to go inside, leaving just Carmen and myself behind.

"Are you happy?" Carmen asked as we stood in the shallow end of the pool.

"Yes, I have the company of a beautiful woman in a beautiful place," I replied, feeling proud of myself.

"Can we kiss?" Carmen asked. I nodded

She leaned in and I gave her a quick kiss on the lips, before thinking better and going back for more, this time with tongue, which Carmen returned. We kissed for a minute before I saw the light in Isabel's room go out, and we both turned away.

Carmen was smiling as Isabel rejoined us in the pool, but nothing more was said until later that night as Isabel and I lay in our separate beds in her room.

After the light was turned off, we lay in silence for a moment before Isabel spoke.

"Can I ask you something personal?" She asked.

"If you are asking me, it must be really personal. But sure," I replied.

"Are you a virgin? It's ok if you don't want to answer. I'm not," she said.

I hesitated for a moment, knowing this information may find its way back to Carmen. "Well, I never really had the opportunity...so...yes," I said. Isabel was silent for a moment.

"It's ok, nothing wrong with that. I shouldn't tell you this, but so is Carmen," she said.

"I wouldn't have guessed that. She's really hot," I replied, with the hope that would get back to Carmen.

"Ok, no more secrets tonight. See you in the morning," Isabel said.

---------------------

The next morning, I awoke to find Isabel missing from bed. I threw on my shirt and went to the hallway to shower, only to hear Isabel's voice murmuring from the bathroom. Carmen's door was ajar, and I peeked in. Her bed was unmade and she was nowhere in sight.

The murmuring continued from the bathroom as I walked past, except I could now also hear Carmen giggling and speaking in whispered Spanish, followed by the sound of a hair clipper. I decided to creep back to the bedroom and wait. After about three minutes of me trying to listen in, the shower turned on and the door opened. Isabel emerged in her t-shirt and underwear, as we stared at each other from across the room.

"What were you doing in there?" I asked, feeling entitled after enduring so many of her questions.

"Helping Carmen," Isabel replied.

"Say more," I replied.

"She just wants to look good for you, mi primo. She likes you. I am going shopping with her later." Isabel replied with a coy smile.

Nothing more was said of it. Isabel took Carmen shopping while I decided to walk the beach, admiring the incredible scenery and the beautiful Spanish women of Bilbao who laid out on the beach or strolled along the streets in the summer heat.

I returned home around 3 PM alone, and went upstairs to change. The door was closed, and I could once again clearly hear Isabel and Carmen giggling. I knocked.

"I just need to get my swim trunks," I said.

"In a few minutes. You cannot see us," Isabel replied.

I sat on the floor in the hallway, playing with my phone, when the door finally opened. Isabel and Carmen emerged in new bikinis. Isabel's was an aqua color, and pushed her tits up in a way that made them look enormous, and cut in a way that I could just see the edge of her areola. Carmen's was equally revealing, and her bikini bottom also seemed to be much shorter, and it looked to expose just the very top of her trimmed pubic hair. My cock was half mast.

"Isn't Carmen hot?" Isabel asked.

"Yes, you both look hot," I replied, shifting my pants a bit. Carmen approached and gave me a kiss, her tongue parting my lips as she pressed her tits into me. She must have been able to feel my erection. Isabel smirked.

Carmen broke the kiss. "Let's go to the pool," she said as she headed down the stairs, Isabel in tow.

The three of us floated around together, splashing and goofing off, and at one point, Carmen climbed on top of me while I floated on a lounge chair, and I could feel her nipples press into me before the chair flipped over, sending us both underwater.

Carmen and I popped up in the shallow end of the pool as she came up behind me, running her hand down my chest towards my swim trunks, her hand grazing my half erect cock.

"Mmm...what have we here?" Carmen whispered into my ear. "Do I make you hard?"

"Very much so," I whispered back.

"Good," Carmen said as she swam away from me and climbed out of the pool, laying face down on a lounge chair in the sun. Isabel swam up beside me as we both watched Carmen.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Isabel asked, looking down and no doubt noticing my now fully erect cock.

"What do you think?" I said, shifting my swim trunks a bit in an attempt to hide my erection.

"Tonight", Isabel said. "After our parents go to bed, go to her. I will keep an eye out."

"Thank you," I said, giving Isabel a kiss on the cheek.

-------------------

I tried to remain calm and stay cool for the next few hours. I tried to avoid Carmen on a few occasions, not wanting to ruin things, but Carmen had other ideas, choosing to sit next to me at dinner.

We had dinner outside almost every night, enjoying the pool and the view. We had grilled shrimp and octopus. Carmen sat next to me, not saying much, but I could feel her foot slide up my calf on a couple of occasions, and she would shoot me a glance and a smirk. I played back, and I could tell Isabel was loving all of it. Our parents seemed to be in their own world, hardly paying us any attention.

Carmen and Isabel wore their bikinis to dinner, covering up with a shirt. Towards the end of dinner, as Carmen finished her wine, I decided to take the advice I was given and live a little. I ran my hand gently up her thigh, hooking a finger under the top of her bikini bottom. She had shaven and was smooth under there, unlike Isabel, who I could see tufts of hair under her bikini.

Carmen pretended like nothing was happening, but I could see her lock eyes with Isabel as I continued probing, sliding two fingers further until I just caressed her pussy lips, before removing my hand.

Carmen leaned in and whispered, "Save it for later."

"I can't help myself. Is your pussy wet?" I whispered back.

Carmen guided my hand back to her pussy, slipping my fingers down to her lips, where I could feel her juices. "What do you think?" She asked rhetorically.

I continued rubbing under her bottom, finding her clit and caressing it, causing Carmen to gasp slightly as I gently fingered her pussy. Isabel watched intently.

I continued rubbing Carmen's clit, occasionally sticking a finger inside of her to wet it. Carmen shifted her weight against me.

"I'm going to cum," she said as she pressed her mouth into my shoulder as her orgasm hit. I could feel her pussy pulsing on my finger, her breathing increasing. She let out a gentle whimper as she finished cumming.

babybelly
babybelly
225 Followers