Souvenirs from Spain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before we do that, I want to talk to you about something," she said as she crossed her legs.

"Ok...is something wrong?", I asked with some trepidation.

"I don't think so," Maria said, pausing for a moment before looking me in the eyes. "I know you and Isabel saw us yesterday. To be honest, we were kind of hoping you would. We could hear you having sex afterwards," she said.

"Uh...we didn't mean...I'm sorry," I said, totally caught off guard.

My aunt rested her hand on my thigh, sliding the back of her fingers along it. "It's ok. It's natural. Your cousin is a beautiful girl. You should know, before you were born, your mom and I had a lot of fun together. In fact, I was there when you were conceived," she said.

"Wow," I said. "Why are you telling me this?"

"We want to be more open about it. Your mom enjoys fucking Xavier and I like to play, too. In fact, Xavier's cock is your mom's this summer and that means I don't have a man to myself," she said. "Your mom is telling Isabel this as well today. No secrets."

My aunt uncrossed her legs, spreading them just enough that I could see a glimpse of her pussy lips beneath the part of the robe.

"Have you ever been with an older woman?" She asked.

I shook my head. Maria's hand slid up my boxers, grazing my hard cock.

"Just relax. You can touch me," she said. I slid my hand up her thigh, under the robe. Her tanned skin was smooth to the touch. Maria leaned in and kissed me as she took hold of my cock, pushing it through the slit of my boxers.

"My my. You take after your father," she said, admiring my cock before slowly stroking it.

I untied the sash of her robe and it fell back against the couch, exposing her large tits and her smoothly shaven pussy. I had only seen it at a distance and up close it looked incredible. Maria climbed on top of me, her pussy nestled just in front of my cock as I explored her body with my hands. She leaned in for a kiss, her tongue parting my lips as I returned the kiss.

"You're a good kisser," she whispered in my ear as I kissed her neck before taking her nipple into my mouth and sucking greedily.

Maria leaned back, her tit popping out of my mouth as she looked down to admire my cock, a drip of precum sliding down the head of it.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy?" I asked, unsure of what to do next.

Maria shook her head. "We can do that and more later. For now, I just want that cock in me. I haven't been fucked since your mom got here. You can rub my clit," she said.

I leaned back as she positioned herself over my cock before sliding down on top of me. I slid in with ease, my hands caressing her back as she started slowly riding me. I tried my best to match her thrusts with my own.

"Does my pussy feel as good as Isabel and Carmen's?" Maria whispered in my ear as she gyrated on my cock.

"Your pussy feels every bit as good," I whispered back, my voice cracking some as I was rapt in pleasure.

Maria leaned back and I watched my cock part her pussy lips as she slid up and down, the head of my cock just staying inside of her as she moved. Maria's juices on my cock glistened under the light. I was in heaven as I reached forward to caress her tits.

Maria began rubbing her clit furiously as she switched her motion to gyrating forwards and backwards. "I want to cum on your cock before you blow your load in me," she said as she closed her eyes, her lips parting.

I caressed her thighs as she leaned forward into me forcefully, her legs starting to shake as her orgasm hit her. Her tits mashed into my chest and her breathing paused as I could feel her pussy pulsing on my cock. I began thrusting up and down, not waiting for her to resume, as I could feel my orgasm building.

Maria took a deep breath as her orgasm subsided and she resumed bouncing on my cock.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I said

"Cum deep in me. I want to feel your cum leaking out into my panties all day. Give me that baby batter," Maria said. Her dirty talk was enough to send me over the edge. I thrust up one last time, my cock swelling before unleashing a burst of cum deep inside my aunt.

Maria buried my cock in her, holding steady as jet after jet splashed in her pussy, her hands on my shoulders as my whole body tensing up before my orgasm subsided. Maria collapsed on top of me.

My cum was starting to leak out of her as my cock softened in her pussy, spilling on to my thighs and the couch.

"I loved that and I hope we can keep doing it," Maria said.

"Me too...but what about Isabel and Carmen?" I wondered aloud.

"Isabel will be fine and you guys should have fun, but your uncle and I are very open. Your mom used to be, and seeing Xavier this summer re-ignited things," she said.

I nodded as Maria continued, "The summer before college we lived and shared a bed together. Quite honestly, I'm surprised Xavier never knocked your mother up. Your father was someone who we played with from time to time," she said.

"I never heard about any of this," I said.

"You were too young until now. Isabel too. You'll have to get Carmen there, somehow. But from here on out we are going to be more open with our lifestyle. You may see us having sex and you may want to have sex with Isabel or me," she said.

"As long as it's OK with everyone," I said, feeling my dick getting hard again. Maria noticed, too.

"Let's go for one more round in the outdoor shower and then we'll go out shopping," she said as she climbed off my cock, a stream of cum leaking out of her pussy and down her thigh as she led me to the outdoor shower.

We had sex in the morning sun under the rain shower by the pool, my aunt pressed up against the wall as I pounded her from behind, cumming inside her already sloppy pussy before getting ready for the day.

We went out shopping and I picked up a new pair of trunks, although given what I had just heard, I sort of wondered if I needed them at all.

----------

By the time we returned home after a leisurely day out, the Audi was back in the driveway. I was slightly nervous to go into the house, knowing what I knew now.

As my Aunt and I walked into the house, we found Isabel sitting on the couch, who smirked when she saw us.

"Have a fun day together?" Isabel asked as though she knew what happened.

I looked at my Aunt who let out a giggle. "Yeah, you?", I asked.

Isabel nodded. "Your mom and Xavier are in the pool," she added, gesturing to the window.

My aunt and I moved the shades to the side to see my mother and uncle in the pool. My mom was in the shallow end, her hands braced against the edge of the pool, as my uncle pounded her from behind, her tits swaying on each thrust. Her eyes were closed and she was clearly in ecstasy, my uncle's hands around her belly.

My aunt opened the sliding door outside, causing my mom to look over and see us. She grinned at us.

"Care to join us, Maria?" my mom asked, as Isabel joined us at the door. My aunt stepped outside and began undressing as Isabel turned to me.

"Let's go upstairs. I'm horny. I've also got a plan for Carmen," she said.

I followed Isabel up the stairs as my aunt stripped naked to join in the pool fun, wondering what was in store for the rest of my summer in Spain.

To be continued...