All Comments on 'Sovereignty Ch. 19'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I enjoyed every chapter of this story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done.

I will say that I'm sad that Merlin and Glimmer didn't get to be together in the end because he died. That was a heart breaking moment. I know the story is make believe but still I felt sorry for them. But as a whole the story was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

That was DAMN good!!!!!

Pars001Pars001over 6 years agoAuthor

Ah! but they did remember Hopimer said mother, Father I am going after him. there fore they both survived and were together. I just wanted to focus more on Hopimer and Alan at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happened to LOST EMPIRE?

Pars...what happened with your BEST Story? We miss it!!!

Thanks.

hjo3hjo3over 6 years ago
So glad this is complete...

I have really enjoyed your ongoing "Lost Empire" series. I opened this series and quickly went through your post. Very well written. I am sure that you could rewrite the series and expound the tale into twice the size with little effort. Please continue your writing and I look forward to your next post.

Jdiver6245Jdiver6245over 6 years ago
Sovereignty best I have read

Loved reading this please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
All chapters were great

Thank you for your effort, time, and sharing your talent. Love all the chapters.

M_grey555M_grey555over 5 years ago

Bro did merlin seriously die man thats pretty cold

kdeville87kdeville87almost 5 years ago
great

great series I have enjoyed it but what happened to Merlin

Timtom12Timtom12almost 5 years ago
Uh, what?

Wasn't it mentioned the Queen would die if her mate dies? So what happened?

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
A wonderful story!

Well done! Wonderfully written and so much intrigue throughout this story! There are a few unanswered questions, though I still loved this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ummmm.....

Your imagination is beyond awesome but for the love of God get an editor! You use words that shouldn’t be there, you leave words out that should be there, you use almost absolutely no punctuation when it’s so desperately needed, you don’t correctly use past/future/present tense correctly, you put in words and phrases that make absolutely zero sense, and sometimes your word usage is confusingly elementary in nature. It’s a really good story, it just needs a very well read editor to make it an excellent story. Keep writing!

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

did merlin actually die or make it home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Merlin did not die.

He passed out (darkness took him). Alan had to go around the ruined city to confront the champion. Merlin recovered, and used the "light ball" to show Alan the location of the champion so that Alan would know to climb the wall.

Hopimer also talked to her mother and father (Merlin) as she searched for Alan on earth, three days after the final battle.

So he survived.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 3 years ago

I think a nice cherry on top would be when Hopimer came to Alan in the diner they run into his ex and she gets jealous because he's with that smoking hot redhead.

DeLord12804DeLord12804about 3 years ago

Write up there with some of my favorite writers; Piers Anthony and Terry Prachett. The pacing, endless tension, trials and solutions and characters, all blended together in a ripping good yarn.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Good ending. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thanks for you many works. I have enjoyed them all as with this novella as well.

Well done!

Best Regards,

Mike R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
2213 Followers
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sovereignty Series Info