Sow's Ear

Story Info
Exposed by her cruel Mistress Perpetua!
1.3k words
2.86
6.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MISTRESS PERPETUA

Fleming rubbed her bald clit miserably.

Perpetua had invited Enrique to join them at Fleming's house for dinner, and then she'd ordered Fleming to strip and masturbate. Fleming had demurred at first.

But, Perpetua had become enraged and beaten on Flemings huge, sagging breasts with her little fists, and yanked out a little bit of Fleming's limp, split ended hair.

Enrique had protested this violence, and was on the verge of holding Perpetua back.

After all, Fleming was his supervisor at the lab, and Perpetua was just the office bimbo, right?

But then he'd stopped in amazement as Fleming began crying, and then took off her dress.

"Now play with your snatch, Double-Wide" Perpetua ordered. "You can look at Mister Wonderful here. He'll never fuck you, though. I think he might fuck me, later."

This enthralled Enrique, as of course he was dying to fuck Perpetua.

Enrique just felt sorry for Fleming. Dr. Winters, as he called her. He watched Fleming desperately toying with her clitoris, kneeling on the floor, and was amazed at how many rolls of fat the woman had on her.

"Slow down, Chubby." Perpetua ordered. "I don't want you finishing off, just yet. Entertain us for a while."

Then Perpetua noticed some stray hairs on Fleming's mostly bald pubic area.

"Didn't I tell you to shave that completely?"

In a rage, Perpetua stalked off to the bathroom in her high heels and came back with tweezers.

Perpetua ordered Fleming to get up from where she was kneeling, and put her hands on her head.

"P-please, I did the best I could when I shaved my--"

Perpetua scoffed, and slapped Fleming hard across her double chin.

Then Perpetua reached over to Fleming's saggy tit and grabbed the quite erect nipple and twisted it with her long, sharp nails.

Fleming screamed.

"Didn't I tell you to put your goddamned hands behind your head?" Perpetua asked, gritting her teeth.

"Shit, Perp, you prolly should leave Dr. Fleming alone." Enrique said.

Although he was a scientist of sorts, Enrique was not the brightest light on the Christmas tree, and was not sure of what the eff was going on.

But finally, Fleming put her hands on her head, and Perpetua bent down and began yanking the stray hairs out of Fleming's vaj.

This hurt considerably, and Fleming cried a bit more, and Perpetua accused her of being a wuss.

Finally, Perpetua sat down and ordered Fleming back to her knees, and to get with the masturbation.

"Look at Enrique and think about how you'll never get to fuck him." Fleming sneered. "You can stare at his crotch. You can't see anything, maybe he'll show you his cock sometime."

"Um, maybe not." Enrique said, looking alarmed.

Perpetua screamed in hysteria, and Fleming lowered her head, feeling rejected again.

But she rubbed her clit miserably, yet excitedly, looking through bleary eyes at Perpetua and Enrique.

There was something terribly enthralling and degrading about kneeling naked in front of two clothed preppie types, one of which you didn't even know very well, and diddling yourself.

The shame was overcoming Fleming, and it made her more excited than ever.

"Flick it, you fat pig, stroke hard, you dump truck" Perpetua snorted, and looked over at Enrique.

Oh, what a crush Fleming had on Enrique, a mad crush. How could Perpetua do this to her?

It was true, Fleming, a sad, submissive fat girl had begged her bored hottie Mistress, Perpetua of the big hair and engaging rack to humiliate her if she liked.

And it had happened in restaurants, where Perpetua had rubbed Fleming's face in her dish of pasta, telling her to "Feed at the trough" and once had had Fleming take her own panties off in the lab library and put them in her mouth.

This as a way to encourage Fleming to douche more often. The undies were indeed quite disgusting.

But this was really the limit. Exposing herself to Enrique?

The evening previous, Perpetua had Fleming out in the garage and was whipping Flem's enormous buttocks with a piece of cut off garden hose.

Perpetua felt that Flemmie really needed to have her ass hauled now and then to remind her of what a clumsy, stupid putz she was.

Fleming had been carrying dishes around in the kitchen, and Perpetua had impishly tripped her, and Fleming had broken her grandmother's china.

And Perpetua had pretended to be horrified at Fleming's clumsiness and taken her to the garage and ordered her to strip for thirty with the garden hose...

After which Perpetua had introduced the razor strop and the South African police baton, which Fleming had purchased just for this use.

But then, Fleming was weeping, and Perpetua, feeling generous because Flemmie had also gone down on her in gratitude for the discipline...

Perpetua had been cuddling her sad, obese slave-pig, and they'd talked about Enrique and Perpetua had encouraged Fleming to confide in her, since they were "best friends"

And then she'd suggested that Fleming invite Enrique over and the three of them could have a nice getting-to-know- you dinner. And then Perpetua had sprung this humiliating exercise on Fleming!

It was true, Fleming didn't know Enrique all that well, she was his supervisor in their work analyzing blood disorders at Buttermilk Labs.

Actually, although Fleming worshipped Perpetua, she wasn't really a lesbian in any way, or even slightly bisexual. But she had a need to be dominated, and Perpetua was quite effective at this.

Perpetua was gorgeous. She was one of those kind of bored, over-permed mall rats Fleming had had to wait on when she was working her way through college at Baskin Robbins.

At the time, such girls had just tortured poor Fleming.

The beautiful but unkind women were always making comments like "So you eat up much of the stock, Tubby?" and "Move your butt with my Rocky Road, Fat Ass."

And rather than resenting this, Fleming would go back to her lonely little dorm room and fiddle with herself, kneeling on her childhood jacks.

The pain would grit into Fleming's bare knees, and she'd imagine a little contemptuous sex pot tying her down and whipping her bare ass, maybe burning her menthol cigarettes into Fleming's tits.

Perpetua was the receptionist at the Buttermilk Laboratories, and poor, fat Fleming had been thrilled when they had struck up a friendship.

Fleming had made Perpetua a few "loans" and had helped Perpetua buy a car so "They" could go to the beach together.

True, Perpetua had little to say, but she gave off a strong aura of domination, and she was more than a little bi.

Perpetua had allowed Fleming to give her a massage one night.

And of course she'd ended up sitting on Fleming's flabby face. Then she'd slapped Fleming around for making her cum too fast.

And they' d progressed from there. Why not?

But Fleming now couldn't believe that Perpetua had broken her confidence and told Enrique about the secret crush.

Much less making poor Fleming strip and toy with her nasty right in front of him!

Enrique had been nice about all this, sitting there with his big shoulders...

He was so handsome and very much out of Fleming's league.

Fleming went to Niemen Marcus two or three times a week, spending a fortune on outfits that might impress him.

Most of the time the clothes were hidden under those white coats you wore in a lab, but when she had lunch sometimes, she tried to model them in the hope that Enrique would notice her.

But he rarely did.

After all , she was a size sixteen. What could she do?

As Perpetua often said, "You know the whole silk-purse sow' sear thing, Pudge Smudge."

But Enrique was sure noticing her now!

Well, kind of.

As Fleming sadly played with herself, Enrique and Perpetua began making out, and then they went, hand in hand to Fleming's bedroom.

And Fleming, hornier than ever, just masturbated alone.