Spa Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
My GF and I first trip together to an Asian massage parlor.
16.3k words
4.46
26.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EGuzman
EGuzman
39 Followers

Another tale of the many sexual adventures with my sexy Cougar/ BBW Girlfriend Beth and I.

Ch. 1

Several years ago, I had been trying to talk my girlfriend Beth into going with me to one of the local Asian spa/bath houses so we could get an erotic couple's massage with a happy ending and table shower. I was inspired for us to try it, after having watched a scene like this in a famous 70s porn movie.

Actually, it was Beth that introduced me to porn movies. Not my Grandma (see my other stories My Loving Grandma pt.1 and pt. 2) It happened at the very beginning of our relationship. I remember that day so very well. The day I helped her move out after her divorce came through. Beth had planned it all along, on me moving her special box and having an "accident" with it. But that's a story for another time.

Her favorite porn movies are from the 70's and 80's. Especially if they somewhat have a story. I have a good-sized library of xxx video tapes and DVD's at home now. If we both liked the movie. She has a copy at her place as well. At the start of our relationship we used to have phone sex. Over time when one of the cable channels would show one of the spft porn movies we'd watch the same time we had phone sex. Since cell phones have gotten more powerful and the addition of video calling. Now we do video sex calls instead.

Since we love to watch pornos when we're together. I figured for my plan to work; I began on occasion to play a porno that featured a massage parlor scene. I also streamed all kinds of Japanese lesbian massage videos. She wasn't crazy about them, but if they got me hard and I got her off, she'd sort of watch them. Including the movie that was my inspiration.

You can say it was my way of trying to plant the idea in her head. For both of us to try something new sexually.

Personally, I've been going to various Asian spas/bath houses in our city for a very long time. Even before Beth and I got together. I learned about them while I was surfing some porn sites at home one evening. One of the sites I was looking at had a banner across the top that said "Read local reviews about escorts and Asian spas in your city for free."

I clicked on the banner and It took me to the website. When the website opened it was very, very basic in its lay out. As I read thru it; the website was run by a local escort. She had started the website in order to create a place where escorts and clients could freely post and share information about what was available in our city and others. I did my usual forensic work on the site to make sure it wasn't a trap setup by law enforcement. Turns out it wasn't.

The website did indeed have all sorts of useful information on it. There were ads posted by some of the local escorts. They contained a small bio about them, what services they offered, if they had any "specials" too.

It contained a section where clients could post their experiences with the escort. Whether it was good or bad. Whom were really awesome an those that where awful. Even had a section for Q & A, a section of places and gals to stay away from. Even a section with info if the cops busted a gal or a place.

I found the section that had all the info about the local spas, bath houses and massage parlors. I just about fell out of my chair when I read how many there were in our city!

Hell, I found out there was one about three blocks from our company HQ. What really blew me away was there was one at the strip center next to grocery store where I shop! Even one close to where Beth lives!

I began to read all the "reviews" as they called them of all these places. The reviews went as far as telling you on how to act, what to say when you visit one for the first time.

Otherwise the gals working there wouldn't offer all their services. Worse case would be they would refuse to see you if they thought you were a cop. Some places to even get in the door you needed a reference from a frequent visitor or a secret pass phrase. Which I thought was funny.

I've always had a thing for Asian women since college. The thought of getting to fuck one even if I had to pay didn't bother me. If anything it really turned me on. I figured I could use it as a filler when Beth was out of town or we could not get together. If I did it, there was no way I could tell Beth about it. But I knew I could tell my Grandma since I kept no sexual secrets from her and neither did she. Including hers and grandpas business trip to Bangkok. But that's another story.

After reading enough reviews I took my first trip to one of the places that had consistently gotten great "reviews". With all the info I had read from the website. I knew I wouldn't get turned away! Sure enough, I wasn't disappointed!

I kept reading about more places on the website and I checked them all out. What really got me was a review about a place that offered a table shower. Literally all the comments mentioned it was like the famous 70s porno.

Of course I had to go check it out. After that experience, I was "hooked". Honestly, there's nothing like a good massage with a happy ending (or more) followed up with a nice warm relaxing, soapy table shower afterwards. Going home and getting a good night's sleep.

Once I got the idea to do the couples massage. I began asking the gals at each of the places I visited if they did couples massages. Most of them said no. However, one place said they did and showed me their couple's room. Plus they offered a table shower as well which made my decision very easy.

I had read from the website, if you became a frequent client you would get better service, the gals would become very relaxed with you and some may even give you their number so you could see them outside of the spa. In a nutshell it paid off to be a regular client. I began frequenting that spa/bath house on a regular basis. I went at least twice a month, or more if possible, for about three years straight. That should tell you how long it took for my plan to finally cum to fruition.

The mama-san became used to seeing me cum there. Eventually, the mama-san herself began to see me after several visits. Of course afrer a few visits she offered me a lot more than just a massage with a happy ending. Over time she was the only gal I would see at that spa. You can say my plan worked, and I became a frequent fucker client of hers.

Each time I went. I'd ask her if they still offered couples massages. She would tell me very excitedly "Yes. Bring girlfriend next time. We take good care of her. We make her very happy and relaxed for you." I even thought of calling my Grandma and having her visit me for a week and bring her in for a couple's massage just to test the waters. Actually I did after Beth and I went. (Thats another story)

Fast forward about three years...

Beth always asked me a month or two before my birthday If I wanted something special or in particular. I answered her like I still do, I just want you. For that birthday I told her I wanted us to go to get a sexy couple's massage.

She told me "Let me think about it. I'll let you know."

Her answer came as a bit of a shock as she had always said "no" very adamantly in the past. This was just her polite way of saying "no" to me.

I left it alone after she gave me that answer. I even stopped playing the massage pornos when we'd get together.

However, a couple of times she'd ask me to put on the old inspiration porno. Every time the movie would get to the famous bath house scene, she would watch a bit more of it. She even started making comments about the scene.

"If I would feel awkward watching her get a massage?" or "Does it really happen like that?" she would ask.

I'd answer back. "I wouldn't feel awkward watching. As long as you're okay seeing me get a massage too." Or "I don't know if that's what happens for real. Only one way to find out though."

Beth replied. "Maybe. So long as I get to give you the happy ending, I think I'd be okay with it."

She was beginning to warm up to the idea. Three weeks before my birthday, Beth asked me during our weekend get together.

"So where would we go get a couple's massage? Knowing you, I'm sure you already found a place. Right?"

I asked her excitedly "You want to do it then? Get a sexy couple's massage together?"

She answered. "Yes, only because it's your birthday. But I get to give you the happy ending, understood!!"

I replied. "You got it. Trust me. I think you're going to enjoy it. Now I just need to do some research on the best place in town to go."

Beth answered. "Okay. I'm sure you will do some very thorough research."

The following Tuesday I went back to the spa. Hoping to talk to the mama-san about finally setting up our couples' massage in two weeks. I got there at my usual time, about 30 minutes before they closed. I figured out after a few visits early on if I got there 30 minutes before they closed, I'd be their last customer.

When I first started visiting this place, I got cock blocked several times because I'd show up at 8 or 9pm on a Friday or Saturday night. Turns out they'd be busy, and the mama-san would tell me to come back later. After the third time I got cock blocked, I asked her what time they closed? She told me 11pm. Funny part was their web page said 9pm. I left but didn't return that night.

Instead I decided to see what would happen if I got there 30 minutes before they closed on a Tuesday night. Sure enough, I walked in and had the place all to myself. From that point forward I knew to get there 30 minutes before they closed and not to go on a Friday or Saturday night. If anything, after that, I cock blocked other guys that showed up at closing time.

Anyway, I pretty much walked in, paid the mama-san or the gal at the front desk the door fee. They would lock the front door, turn off the neon "open" sign, and walk me to one of the massage rooms in the back.

After several visits I got the mama-san to give me a tour of the place. The spa had five rooms in total. The last room in the back was the couple's room. It was the largest room as it had two massage tables. In the corner against the wall was a table/nightstand with a small lamp, a radio/cd player, a warming plate for the oil, and a roll of paper towels.

Beneath it, there were extra towels they used to cover you up with at the beginning of the massage. Then used to clean the massage oil off you or dry you off after the table shower.

Above it was a small shelf where the massage oils were kept. Finally, there was a love seat with a folding chair next to it on one of the other walls. The other five rooms where set-up identically but were much smaller, with only one massage table, nightstand and folding chair.

The bathroom was at the end of the hallway next to the couple's room and it had a very large walk-in shower. This is where the table shower was located. It was roughly the size of a twin mattress. On the wall next to it was the hand-held shower head and a tray with different brands of men's body wash and loofas. The toilet was in the corner behind a shower curtain.

I always asked for the couple's room as it's the furthest from the front area. That way I could be a little more vocal during my one-hour massages. After I'd get "comfortable" in the room, one of the working gals would come in at the beginning. Then it exclusively became the mama-san who would take care of me.

That night when I walked in, the mama-san was sitting at the front desk. Soon as she saw me walk in, she got up with a big smile on her face. She walked around the desk, gave me a hug and said "hi". As we hugged, I slid my hand down her back then under her mini skirt an grabbed her ass. At the same time, she slid her hand down the front of my shorts and rubbed my cock. We started doing that after the first time she gave me more than just a happy ending.

After a few visits. I noticed she'd always wore the same type of outfit. A mini skirt, with a thong panty underneath, a pair of flip flops, and a short tank top with no bra under it. You could say it was her standard "work" uniform.

Some of the other gals that worked there wore summer dresses or jeans and t-shirts. But I always enjoyed the mama-san's "uniform". It was much easier to get her out of quickly as things heated up.

The mama-san was an older, good looking Asian milf/gilf. I thought she was in her late forties maybe even fifties. She was all of 5ft tall, weighed maybe 110lbs. She had short black hair in a bob cut and a very nice set of man-made 38D cup tits that fit her body well. Not much of an ass though, then again most Asian gals don't. Not to mention she had a nice pair of very shapely legs.

She was a great fuck too. She had good oral skills. Not quite up to par with my Beth or Grandma though. But, she more than made up for it by giving me an incredible rim job every time which I so enjoyed! Plus, she had a tight pussy and her asshole was even tighter still.

After a few sessions with her. I taught her how to stimulate my prostate with her fingers as she gave me a blow job. I blew many hot loads down her throat afterwards. Later, she told me, she began to make it part of her oral routine with her other clients. She mentioned most of them loved it and how much harder it made them cum. Even the clients she only just gave a hand job as well. She went as far as telling me she told the other gals working with her about it and how to do it. Well, after a month or two, the reviews of the spa on the website confirmed it.

The place became more popular as a result of the glowing reviews that were posted about it. Even I posted a few good reviews as well. When I asked the mama-san how they were doing. She told me very busy. Lots of new customers and more repeats. She told me they raised their door fee because they had more customers. I didn't realize it as I kept paying the same door fee. I asked her how much more did I have to pay now? She answered you still pay the old fee as I was a longtime customer.

After we broke our hug, she'd lock the front door and turn off the "open" neon sign. As she was doing that, she asked me...

"Good to see you. You want usual hour massage and table shower after?"

"Yes please." I responded.

"I massage you tonight, okay?"

I thought "YES! I'll get to setup the massage for Beth and I."

I replied with a smile "Thank you! I like it when you see me. Your massages are the best not to mention you are my favorite lady here!"

"You very nice man! I make you feel good tonight!" She replied with a big smile.

I handed her the usual fee for the hour and she put the money in the front pocket of her mini skirt. As we walked down the hall to the couple's room she was next to me on my left side. I decided to try something new with her. As we walked I reached down with my left hand, slid it under and up her mini-skirt and placed it between her ass cheeks. I gently squeezed and left my hand there. This took her completely by surprise. She let out a gasp, stopped walking, and instantly turned to look at me, with a shocked expression on her face.

She said "OOOOH!! You not grab my ass like that before. You very horny tonight!"

"I am very horny tonight! " I replied with a huge smile.

She smiled as well, and felt her relax her ass cheek. Then she put her right hand on my ass, squeezed it and kept it there. We walked like that all the way to the end of the hall to the couple's room. Once we got to the room and closed the door, we got down to having hot, wanton, lustful, dirty sex. Afterwards she confessed she had been very horny all day. So, she was very happy when I walked in the door.

She had been so horny in fact; she gave me a 90-minute session instead of the usual 60-minute I paid for. I ended up getting double of everything that session. Plus, she let me cum three times instead of two! She gave me a double rim / blow job, titty fuck, got to ram my cock in her pussy and asshole twice. When I came, I blew one load down her throat from the first blowjob. The second load was a pearl necklace. That was after pounding her pussy the second time. The final one she let me come in her ass with my rubber covered cock. I made sure she also came too not only by fucking her but by eating her out, fingering her pussy and clit.

After all that hot and sweaty, sucking and fucking, during the table shower at the end, I asked her the big question.

"You still offer couples massages?"

"Yes we do."

"Great. Turns out my girlfriend wants to cum and get a massage too. Can you be here that night?"

She happily replied, "For my number one customer I be here. I give you my cell phone. You call or text me and I be here."

"Thank you very much. I must apologize for my bad manners after all this time. My name is Eddie." I replied.

"I'm Cindy. Nice to meet you Eddie."

"Nice to meet you Cindy."

"Just wondering Cindy. Do you have couples come in for massages?"

"Only one couple one time. Rest of time just guys."

"What about women?"

"Only one. Long time ago."

After the table shower, we headed back to the couple's room where she dried me off. As I was getting dressed, I realized I had only brought my standard tip and she saw the look on my face.

"No problem Eddie. I have fun! You my number one customer." Cindy told me and accepted the tip.

As we walked back to the front Cindy again said.

"You call or text me before you two cum, okay? I be here. I promise I take good care of your girlfriend. Make her very relaxed and happy for you Eddie."

"Thanks again Cindy. We'll be here next Thursday at the same time I always show up. Is that okay?"

"Yes! For my number one customer. Don't forget to call. I be here."

"I will."

We exchanged cell numbers. I gave her one of my "burner" numbers for safety reasons. I certainly didn't want her to have my real cell number. Just in case her phone fell in the "wrong hands or eyes."

We hugged, I grabbed her ass one last time and we said goodbye. She unlocked the door and opened it. I quickly walked to my car, got in it, started it up and drove home.

Everything was all set.

Ch. 2

It turned out my birthday fell on a Thursday that year. So, Beth and I put in our vacation requests at work to take that Thursday and Friday off so we could have a nice four-day weekend together. That's why we would be able to see Cindy Thursday night.

Beth and I met that following Saturday night after my visit with Cindy for our usual weekend romp.

"What did you find out? Any spa, bath house, massage parlor or whatever they're called that has what you were looking for?" Beth asked me.

"Actually, I did." I answered her.

"Where is it? Is it close by? It's not in a bad area of town? Is it nice?" Beth asked me in rapid fire succession. I could tell she was nervous about the whole thing. Honestly, I was afraid she was going to chicken out.

I reached over grabbed my tablet off the coffee table and showed her the website for the spa.

"It's on the southwest side of town in a decent area. It's a 40-minute drive if we take the toll way." I showed her the spas location on the map online and pulled up the street in front of it.

"Here are the pictures of the rooms." I pulled up the website, clicked on the gallery of pictures of the couple's room and showed her.

"The couples room looks very cozy and comfy." She took her time looking over the website and the other pictures of the place. The good thing was the website didn't have pictures of the ladies that worked there. Not even one of Cindy.

"It says here they close at 9pm."

"I called them. They actually close at 11pm every day." I replied

"You called them already? Did you have to make a reservation? What did they sound like?"

"Yes. I called them to ask if they closed at 9pm. The Asian lady that answered the phone told me they close at 11pm. I asked if I needed to make a reservation and the lady said no reservation needed. Just walk in anytime. Plus, they see their last client 30 minutes before closing. I also asked her if they did couples massages just to make sure. She said yes. They see couples all the time." Of course, I made up that last part.

EGuzman
EGuzman
39 Followers