Spa Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy spoke again. "We help sexy lady relax. Enjoy boyfriend's big sexy cock."

Cindy began to massage Beth's ass with one hand. With her other she reached underneath Beth's belly and up between her legs to her pussy. Tina took her position at the front once again. She reached underneath and began to play with Beth's rack again.

Beth started to moan. She relaxed enough from Cindy's and Tina's touch for me to push my cock head just past her sphincter, but I didn't go any deeper.

"Fuck..you're..huge." Beth said.

She began to push back slowly against my cock. I watched as Cindy's eyes grew wide in amazement as my cock slowly disappeared up Beth's hungry asshole.

"I'm not going to last long." I spoke.

"Don't..give..it..to..me." Beth replied.

Cindy said something to Tina and she quickly moved to the opposite side of the table. Tina looked up at me in amazement as my cock slowly slid into Beth's ass. Once I buried all of my 10.5in by 3.5in massive manhood I stopped. I enjoyed the warmth and how tight her ass felt around my cock.

"Fuck..never..felt..this..full..before." Beth moaned out. "fuck..me..fuck..me..now."

Cindy spoke to Tina again. I suddenly felt Tina's hand on my ass, she slowly moved it towards my asshole. I looked down at her and she was still staring at my cock buried up Beth's ass. She had placed her other hand on Beth's hanging left tit. I was about to start to pull out of Beth when Cindy spoke again.

"Sexy couple wait one second."

Tina slowly began to slip her finger up my ass. I let out a moan of delight as she did it. Of course, I had to keep from blowing right there. Beth spoke up as if she knew what was happening.

"Stick..a..finger..or..two..up..his..ass..it..will..make..him..cum..harder."

Cindy shook her head at Tina. I relaxed and took a deep breath as Tina slipped a second finger up my ass. This caused my cock to throb even harder sending gobs of hot pre-cum up Beth's ass. I let out another soft groan of pleasure as I felt Tina's finger press up against my prostate.

"Good..you..got..a..finger..up..his..ass." Beth spoke up. "Now..fuck..me!!"

I placed my hands on the side of Beth's hips. With her other hand Tina began to fondle Beth's tit. Cindy grabbed my ass and placed her hand on Beth's other tit as well. At that point I began to very slowly slide my cock in and out of Beth's tight ass without pulling all the way out, just leaving my head in.

"Here you go babe!" I told Beth as I slid my cock back up her ass.

Beth just hissed out a long yes as she felt my cock go deep up her asshole. After a few thrusts, Tina began to massage my prostate with her fingers. As she started, I got that familiar feeling in my rod.

"Fuck. I'm going to blow!"

"Give..it..to..me!" Beth yelled out.

I slid out and in one last time. After not having cum in one whole week. Then having taken one of my grandmas' pills. I began to blast my massive, enhanced, pent-up load of hot, thick cum deep into Beth's bowels. I groaned loudly with each pulse of my orgasming cock.

Tina put more pressure on my prostate causing my cock to blast even more cum out. I arched my back in an effort to bury as much of my cock up Beth's ass as possible. I wanted to fill her insides up and give her a massive cream pie / cum enema. My cock felt like it was not going to stop blasting load after load of hot cum. I just groaned in delight as I came over and over again.

Beth began to moan and groan loudly as she started to have another orgasm from the ass fuck. Plus, me cumming in her so hard and so much. I felt Cindy take her hand off my ass. She moved her hand underneath Beth and started to rub her clit which made Beth's orgasm even more intense.

After what seemed an hour but was just a few minutes my cock finally stopped throbbing and cumming. I had gotten so lost in my own orgasm I didn't realize Beth had another G-spot orgasm again. She not only soaked Cindy's hand but my thighs as well. I slowly opened my eyes and started to regain my composure. I jumped slightly as Tina slowly pulled her fingers out of my ass.

My cock was still hard and buried deep in Beth's ass, thanks to my grandmas' pill. But it had stopped throbbing as I slowly began to pull out.

"Gawd..you're..still..fucking..hard..keep..fucking..my..ass..don't..stop..until..I..tell..you." Beth instructed me.

"Now that I've finally cum and filled you up. I'm going to fuck you silly babe. Hope you're ready for an ass fucking like you've never experienced before."

"Shut..up..and..fuck..me!!" Beth yelled out.

I started to fuck her with everything I had. I pounded Beth's ass like never before. As my thighs slammed into her wide ample ass. I thought to myself. Beth has finally given me

her ass. I'd fucked her pussy like this before with my cock. Or used one of the big dildos we have. But never her ass.

After a few minutes I felt that familiar throb and pulse in my cock. I knew that it was getting bigger again.

"You're..cock..just..got..fucking..bigger!! Fuck..me..harder!!" Beth yelled out. It reminded me when I took my grandmas anal virginity.

Cindy and Tina stepped back and began to watch me fuck Beth. They walked behind us, and I heard the zipper open from what I was guessing was the gym bag I had seen earlier.

Beth moaned and groaned loudly as I pounded her ass. She had set her head down on the table as she could not take being on her elbows anymore. I bent over and grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back. I grabbed them firmly for added leverage.

Ever since the first time Beth let me take her anally, she would only let me fuck her in the ass on special events or special dates. But I would have to go very slowly. I knew the herbal suppositories had worked as advertised. Otherwise Beth couldn't and wouldn't have let me fuck her in the ass as I was doing at that moment.

"Don't..stop..I'm..going..to..cum..again!" Beth screamed.

I kept the same pace with each of my thrusts up her ass. I felt Beth as she exploded again with another body quaking orgasm. I kept pounding away not giving her a chance to catch her breath.

As I continued my relentless pounding of Beth's ass, I heard some rustling behind me. A minute or two later I saw Cindy lay down on the massage table next to us. I saw Tina had put on a good size strap-on and hopped up on the table.

She grabbed one of Cindy's ankles and pulled her leg up. With her other hand she grabbed the strap-on and pointed it at Cindy's waiting pussy.

Cindy reached down with her hands and spread her waiting pussy apart for Tina's dildo. She was telling her something in their language.

Whatever it was, I heard the lust in her voice. I watched as Tina shoved the dildo in Cindy's pussy. She reached with her other hand and grabbed Cindy's other ankle. She spread Cindy's legs up and apart and started fucking her.

I let go of one of Beth's hands. "Take off your blindfold and look left." I told her without stopping my ass fucking.

She did as I told her. But she looked over her shoulder at me first and placed her hand back where I could grab her wrist. She turned her head to look at Tina now fucking Cindy. The room was now full of sounds of two couples fucking.

"That's..fucking..hot..better..than..DVDs." Beth grunted out.

"Yes. It is."

We watched as Tina started to fuck Cindy with the strap-on. Cindy began moaning, groaning louder as Tina fucked her faster and harder.

"I'm going to cum sexy couple!" Cindy moaned out.

Beth said. "Me..too..lets..cum..together."

Having heard Beth say that, it turned me on even more.

"Let's all cum together!" I blurted out.

"Sexy couple...I'm....cuuuuuummming!" Cindy yelled out.

"Fuckkkkk.......mmmmmmmmmmm" Beth blurted out as I felt her ass and pussy started to spasm as her fifth orgasm of the night hit her.

I felt that familiar twitch in my cock again and I knew I was about to blow.

"Here you go!!" I blurted out as I began to blast another massive load of cum up her ass. My cock pulsed, throbbed I don't know how many times. But I remember each blast was intense and caused Beth to moan and cum in delight.

The three of us almost came at the same time. I let go of Beth's wrists and she slowly slid off my cock. She collapsed on the table breathing hard, all covered in oil and sweat. As my cock slipped out of her asshole, it was still very thick and erect and shot one more massive load all the way up her back. I looked down at her asshole and it slowly started to close from the ass pounding I had just given her.

I saw my cum as it began to run out of her ass. I had never fucked her ass like that before. My cock finally started to shrink after my second orgasm. I just fell back and sat on my calves exhausted, sweaty, and out of breath.

To be continued...