Spa Day

Story Info
Confusion at the spa, their sex life improves but . . .
8.4k words
3.7
58k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gumbo25
Gumbo25
1,184 Followers

It was early but I was happy and excited as my wife Linda and I waited for our flight at the gate at SeaTac. The first leg was Delta to Atlanta and then from Atlanta to the Dominican Republic. 8 days at the resort. We were celebrating our second anniversary. I had a lot of hopes for this trip. It is possible that this trip will change our lives in a very positive way.

——————————

I graduated from Gonzaga 8 years ago with an undergraduate degree in psychology. After some research I realized I did not want to go on to get a PhD in psychology. Much more schooling and too little income.

Instead I had taken the information I had learned in college and translated it to a sales career. It came a little by accident but I learned if I could understand the thinking of the person I was selling to, I could present my ideas in a way that registered in a positive way for them. My psychology training was a great benefit.

This approach worked well for me and my increasing income validated my choice of avoiding graduate school. I worked for a financial services company. I would meet with people, ask them many questions and then put together a plan for them. My success rate was high for our company and my results were getting noticed.

I had purchased a small house north of Seattle and commuted to downtown daily. The real estate market continued to climb fueled by the growth of Microsoft, Amazon and other tech companies based in and around Seattle. I felt fortunate that I got in on the real estate boom when I did.

I met Linda while meeting with a potential client. The client is an architect and Linda did everything from administration to IT at the architect's office.

She was not immediately beautiful but definitely striking and professional looking. A trim body with some curves. While waiting for her boss and our meeting I flirted with her a bit. My plan was to chat her up a little more on my way out.

My meeting went well but as I was leaving her desk was vacant. I called the client later that day with some papers to drop by (I could have just as easily e mailed them). By the following weekend Linda and I had a scheduled date.

Over the next few weeks we dated and I learned a lot about Linda. She was the oldest of two girls and she grew up in Everett where her parents still live. Her parents are religious, not specifically strict, but had a firm set of values. Her last name was Krajl . Her dad, Arthur, had an old world no nonsense air about him and it was immediately evident when I first met the family.

"Hello sir, Daniel Murphy," I held out my hand to shake.

"Arthur Krajl " he said as he gripped my hand and just stared at me with dark intense eyes.

Her mother was polite but quiet and throughout the house I could see evidence of their religious beliefs. Not blatant but certainly visible.

The atmosphere in the home was not unfriendly but you would have a hard time describing it as either warm or lighthearted.

——————————

Back to our trip. We finally landed and took a shuttle to Pleasures, the resort. It was stunning. Beautiful grounds, a white sand beach with aquamarine ocean.

Pleasures was not a swingers resort, but it was adults only. There was a definite sexual overtone to the place. As we checked in behind the lobby desk hung a large nude painting.

Our room was beautiful with an ocean front balcony. We were a combination of exhausted and so excited about this trip. Our honeymoon 2 years ago was on Maui, very fun, but to be honest I was a little disappointed with the honeymoon. More on that later.

We changed into shorts and tee shirts and spent the next few hours wandering the grounds and walking along the beach and feeling the warm ocean water as we strolled barefoot.

There was everything you could imagine at the resort. Different types of restaurants, a variety of swimming pools, including a designated topless area. There were also the spa's. 4 different ones with a variety of options at each one. I noticed and made note of the one by the blue cabana's, that was what I had been told. More on this later too.

We had purchased the all inclusive package. This included food and beverages at any of the on-resort restaurants. It also included the base level water sports. Scuba and deep sea fishing were extra.

included with our package was access to the exercise equipment, saunas and spa areas. I had purchased a premium Spa Day for Linda as a surprise. This was part of my plan.

Night fell early and as horny as I was, I was also exhausted and we fell asleep holding one another but nothing sexual in our intimacy. I hoped there would be time for this later.

——————————

Six months prior to our trip a group of college friends met up at a bar in Ballard to have a beer and catch up. 2 of us were married and the other two guys were single. By 9 PM the single guys took off to look for women.

"So how's married life?" My married friend Sean George inquired.

"Good, I mean Linda is just a wonderful person, smart, cute, fun to be with and loves many of the things that I like too." I replied.

"And . . .?" He questioned.

"Nothing, life is good." I said.

"C'mon man, I know you. I can sense something is not quite right." He countered.

Sean and I both took undergraduate courses in psychology. He went on to get his PhD and now works for the local school district. His insight into my psyche was keen and accurate.

"Things are good, I just thought that our sex life would be a little more . . . lively." I said.

"What's happening, or maybe what isn't happening?" He asked.

I went on to explain that before we were married we had slept together but there was a reservation about sex with Linda. We discussed this and she said that she was raised religiously and was told sex before marriage is a sin.

Now Linda is an intelligent woman and she knows that certainly some of these rules were to prevent teenage pregnancy and promiscuity at a young age. Still, deep seated lessons at an impressionable age are hard to overcome.

So before marriage our sex life was moderately active but fairly plain. In previous longer term relationships my girlfriends and I would experiment with things without many inhibitions.

With Linda it was like she was doing me a favor to relieve pent up sexual pressure but there was an absence of wanton joy in our lovemaking.

Sean asked me "are there any times that she seems to get in to it and really enjoy sex?"

I told him occasionally if we have been out and had a few drinks her inhibitions would relax.

I went on to explain that I thought that after we were married, the religious barrier that was holding her back would have been removed and she would be more free about sex. It did improve, but our sex life still was lacking.

I told him that on our honeymoon week we only made love 3 times. We had a great time in Maui but I came home with a touch of dissatisfaction because of the lack of sexual intimacy.

"Sexual intimacy and satisfaction are a key part of marriage, without it there can be real problems. Sexual affairs and infidelity can destroy a marriage fairly quickly." Sean commented.

I know I explained and Linda knows that too. "We have talked about it a lot and she wants to change but her inhibitions are hard to overcome. We have watched pornography, I have bought her sexy lingerie and we even talked about seeing a sexual surrogate."

After a little research we rejected the surrogate plan.

"I have an idea." He said. "Would you be willing to meet up Sunday morning with Claire and I and be open to have a discussion with both of us?"

Sean's wife Claire is a counselor in Seattle. "You mean with Linda too! She would kill me if she knew we were having this type of discussion," I exclaimed.

"No, no, just the three of us." He said.

I said I would think about it.

"Why don't you, me and Claire run Green Lake Sunday morning, if you decide you want to talk about it, we can. If not, we can just have a good time on the run." And with that we agreed to meet.

——————————

Back at the resort we settled in for some serious sun time. We had a couple of choices. The beach, or one of the many pools.

There was the big pool between the hotel lobby and the beach. This was surrounded by different restaurants and bars and had music piped in. In the afternoon there was always something going on here. Water volleyball, a trivia contest or some other hosted activity.

Then there was the quiet pool. This was a down a pathway in a tropical landscaped area away from the commotion. Peaceful with some shade.

Then there was the beach pool on the crest of the sand with an infinity edge overlooking the ocean.

Finally on the opposite side of the resort was the Pleasures pool. This was topless. It was set up a little off the beaten track but still within view of much of the resort. I had spied a boob or two from our balcony. There was a bar set up at the Pleasures pool too.

When I suggested the topless pool to Linda jokingly, she quickly dismissed that idea. We ended up at the beach pool.

Since we had been married Linda and I had discussed our sexual differences numerous times. Like I said, Linda is intelligent and is not real sensitive on the subject. She knows there is a problem and very much wants to find a solution too. For me, sex was a big part of my life and something I thought about often.

For Linda sex was important but not a big deal. The good thing was we could discuss it without anyone taking offense or being sensitive. Just like other challenges in life we work together as a team to try and solve the problem.

Other than that, our married life together is great. We have common goals and ideals in life and we truly enjoyed our lives together. If I could just get the sex part in place.

We walked down to the ocean to cool off after the sun time. I looked at Linda in her green bikini. A slim waist, muscular legs, medium breasts, a firm ass and a strikingly attractive face with dark wavy hair. Maybe not classily beautiful but I liked her look. A little exotic.

I thought today, Sunday, we would hang out around the resort and kind of get the lay of the land. I had her Spa Day scheduled for Tuesday. I spotted the name of the spa area, near the blue cabanas, that I had been advised to use. It was called Spa Emociante. I called and set up her appointment for after lunch that day. Linda was still not aware she was getting this treat. If things went as planned I would get a treat too.

After a long walk and a swim we got a light lunch and a Pina Colada. The service at the resort was fantastic and the wait staff would not accept a tip. Slightly jet lagged and physically tired after our swim the drinks relaxed us quickly.

I had to use the restroom and I took the route past the topless pool. I saw quite a few beautiful breasts as I wandered through. Thankfully I was wearing sunglasses. I also got a bit of a stirring in my groin. Maybe I could talk Linda in to heading back to the room.

When I got back to our lounges she looked half asleep laying in her chair. I applied sunscreen to her back and she groaned with pleasure. When I got a little too close to her boobs she tightened her elbows at her sides.

"Danny, not here," she murmured.

"Do you want to go back to the room?" I hoped.

"Give me a few minutes," she said.

Yes! The green light. I needed a few minutes for my erection to die down anyway before we went back.

Once in the room I opened the balcony door but left the shear curtains in place. The tropical breeze moved the curtains in and out.

I went to Linda and kissed while pressing my body tight to hers. My erection was hard and firm in her groin. I fumbled for her bikini top and sucked her beautiful erect nipples.

"Close the balcony door," She breathed.

I just continued. I slid down her bikini bottoms and kicked off my swimsuit. As we moved backward her legs hit the bed and she sat on the edge. My engorged erection was at mouth level. I expected a rare oral experience from Linda. Instead she just laid down.

Her full pubic region was now my goal and I plunged in head first. She was wet and she sighed as I began my oral exercises on her vagina.

"Put it in me" she breathed.

But I was not ready. I wanted her to climax from my mouth on her engorged clitoris. Her breath was getting shorter and I was hoping for her release. Instead she grabbed my head, pulled me up to her, grabbed my erection and fit it into her tight pussy.

I plunged in and began to vigorously make love to her. After a minute or two, I told her to get on top. She hesitated and then we switched positions.

I now was able to play with her boobs that were beginning to show the start of tan lines, of which I found quite sexy. After a few more minutes I ejaculated and then nearly blacked out.

"Did you like that?" She softly asked.

"Mm Hmm," I replied.

We laid there for a bit, dozed and just came down from our sexual high. I think Linda fell asleep and I stared at the ceiling. The sex was good, I mean all sex is good, but, on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it a 5. Good, but I had hoped on a tropical vacation we should be hitting 8's, 9's and 10's.

Well, I had a plan and we will soon see if this plan was going to work.

That night at dinner I told Linda that I had arranged for a spa experience for her on Tuesday. She asked what it was. I said you would be pampered. A manicure, a pedicure and then a 90 minute massage. It was a 3 hour experience.

"Sean said Claire had the treatment when they were here and she loved it," I told Linda.

"Okay, I mean, I've never had a massage before, I guess it will be great," She said.

I know that Linda was hung up on nudity and I think she must have been thinking about this aspect of the massage and may have had a little trepidation.

"Look, honey, we are on vacation, just relax and enjoy being pampered, you deserve it." I told her.

"I guess you're right," she replied. "Now what day is it?"

I told her it was the day after tomorrow and then we began to talk about our plans for the next few days. I just have to say Linda is so fun to talk to and to do things with. I just hope this spa treatment starts her engine like Claire said it could.

——————————

Back to the Sunday run in Green Lake six months prior. I met Sean and Claire in the parking lot at 8 AM.

We started an easy run, I was not sure what Sean had said to Claire and I did not know how to bring the subject up. It was a little embarrassing to discuss this with my buddy's wife.

Claire is about 5'4, with short blond hair a petite build and a pretty, friendly face. I have always gotten along with her. I wouldn't say Linda and Claire were friends, but they were definitely friendly with each other.

After a short time with general conversation Claire said, " So Sean told me a little about your problem. This really can be a common occurrence with couples," She went on.

We talked about Linda's fairly strict religious upbringing and this large psychological roadblock to our sexual compatibility.

"Sometimes a woman's libido just needs to be kick started," She said.

I explained that I have tried everything and have not found a way to "kick start" her sexuality.

"Often the problem is that with you, her husband, she is trying too hard. She knows what you want but she is thinking about it too much. She needs to just give in to her desires, and not put so much thought into her actions." She explained.

"Maybe there's another way." She said as we continued our run.

I was not sure where she was going with this "other way" but I was at least willing to listen.

"From puberty on women are never sure if men like them or just their vagina. A woman wants to be treated and worshipped as if she is a princess. Once they are confident it isn't just pussy the man wants, then the woman can lose her inhibitions and explore every aspect of her sexuality." Claire said.

"But not all women are like Linda," I replied.

"You are correct, but to some degree we all have had these feelings. Linda was so stunted sexually by her rigid upbringing, she just has not come to the point where she has gotten over all her inhibitions," Claire stated.

"But, how can I get her to this point?" I asked.

"Well, I have an idea." She said. "Why don't we get coffee and I'll explain my thoughts."

As we sat at the cafe Claire explained what she thought may work. She talked about the vacation she and Sean had taken to the Dominican Republic last year.

They stayed at the Pleasures Resort. She said they have 4 distinct spa services at Pleasures. At the first one the client gets a regular therapeutic massage normally by someone of the same gender.

At the second one the client gets a full sensual massage with some sexual touching but not to climax.

"This is a full body massage including touching of the breasts and light genital contact without any penetration if the customer wants it. Everything is consensual." She said.

She said that when she had this treatment she came out of feeling so sensual and aroused she felt wonderful. She felt that the masseur treated her like a princess and worshipped her body with his hands. She felt confident in her womanhood.

"Yes, and she fucked my brains out afterwards!" Sean added.

"Sean!!" Claire exclaimed.

"Well it's true," he said.

"I suppose you are right, and that's what you want from Linda."

I couldn't help but agree, that's exactly what I wanted. I wanted Linda to have sex with me with her wanting it as much as I did.

I had also been thinking of where we were going to go on our next vacation. The Dominican Republic seems like it was going to be the place to go and maybe this plan would work.

We spent the next half hour going through the details on Pleasures, the resort, the flights and finally which of the 4 spa's for Linda's experience.

"All the spas have different Spanish names. I can't recall all the different names. All you need to remember is that you want the one by the blue cabanas," Claire told me.

"By the way you told me about the first two of the spa's, What happens at the other two?"

"I think they get progressively more sensual. The spa by the blue cabana's is the one I went to, that's the right one for Linda." Claire said.

"Ok," I said, "the blue cabana's."

——————————

Back at the resort, we walked the beach that Tuesday, the day of her spa appointment, we were both in a good mood. We had made love that morning and it was good, but pretty standard. I wanted to talk to Linda and have her be open minded for the massage.

"So here is the plan for the day," I said to Linda, "I'm going to take the shuttle to the harbor at 1 o'clock for my snuba trip to the reef. I should be back by 5 PM."

"You should be at the spa by 1:30." I said.

"Now which one is it?" Linda asked. I could tell she was a bit nervous.

"It's the one by the blue cabana's," I told her. " Now honey, this is a treat for you, I want you to do me a favor while you are there."

"What favor?" She asked.

"I want you to relax, release your inhibitions and just give in to the sensations of the spa experience. This is a treat for you. I want you to have the best, most unique experience and just relax and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about anything during your treatments. Can you do that for me?" I asked.

"Oh Danny, I love you. I will do that for you. Thank you for doing this for me. This is really sweet." Linda replied and she hugged my arm as we walked the beach.

I felt better that she seemed to be into the experience. I was happy that she was happy.

As we got back to the resort we grabbed a quick lunch. I went up to one of the bars to get us a drink. I had talked to the bartender, Manuel, a few times and he seemed like a good guy and a great bartender.

Gumbo25
Gumbo25
1,184 Followers