Spa Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went on to say that after they arrived at the resort they wandered the grounds to re-familiarize themselves with Pleasures. They noted that it was the same but there had been some changes. A few restaurants had moved and the layout was just slightly different.

The next day when Claire went to sign up for the spa services she saw that the spa's had been changed around. The spa she wanted, "Relajar", was no longer by the blue cabanas. It had been moved to near the quiet pool.

The spa by the blue cabanas was now, "Spa Emociante". It had been moved to this location before our trip Claire said.

"Danny, that is the most sensual of the 4 spa's." She exclaimed.

She told me that she struck a bit of a friendship with one of the manicurists. When she asked her about "Spa Emociante" She said basically anything goes. She said that from what she has heard that the client is nude and usually the masseuse will end up nude.

"Is it a male or female masseuse?" I asked.

"She said that unless requested at Spa Emociante they match male with female and female with male." Claire explained.

I just sat there trying to take it all in. My innocent young wife was naked with a naked male stranger as he ran his hands all over her body at the very least. It was hard to believe.

"Danny, I know I kept telling you to go to the spa by the blue cabanas, I am so sorry I didn't know they had changed everything." She said.

"I don't want to be nosy but what did Linda say happened?" Claire asked.

" um . . . . . she really didn't say anything about the experience other than she enjoyed it." I quietly replied.

" The manicurist did say that everything was always consensual at all the spa's, nobody is forced to do anything they are uncomfortable with," replied Claire.

I just sat there thinking as Claire alternated between apologizing and trying to assure me nothing too extreme could have happened.

"Claire as far as you know, do they actually have intercourse during these massage sessions?" I asked.

She sat for a moment, then looked me in the eye and said, "from what I understand, that does happen."

The rest of the lunch was more of the same. Her apologizing and me getting the wrong answers to the questions I was asking. I didn't eat much. I was pretty stunned.

I went back to my office, closed the door and just thought.

Thought number one was anger that Linda may have fucked some masseuse.

Thought number two was, I was the one that steered her into this and encouraged her "to relax and go with the flow". Did I send the message that it was all right to do, whatever, during her Spa Day?

Thought number 3 was, if I called her on it would she revert back to the up-tight Linda of before the vacation? Would I destroy her sexual confidence by accusing her of something?

I needed to get to the bottom of this. She needed to tell me what exactly happens during her massage. I grabbed my phone and commanded it to "call Linda,"

As it rang I started thinking, do I really want to upset our great lives and our fantastic sex life?

I was confused..

"Hello Danny, what's up?" She had answered.

I was still not sure what to do.

"What time will you be home tonight?" I barked into the phone.

"About 6, why what's wrong". She asked.

"Nothing". I said. "We need to have a discussion tonight." And with that I hung up.

As I sat and thought I became a little more rational. Would Linda really have sex with a stranger? Probably not. On the other hand I had urged her to relax and give in to the sensations. I also scheduled the massage and sent my innocent wife to the most risqué spa at the resort. Was that her fault?

I also started thinking about how our sex life had changed. She was much more aggressive than ever. She told me what she wanted. We had fun with sex, the role playing and other acts. And the oral and the anal, tough to complain about that. Our sex life went from a 3 or 4 before the vacation to a solid 9 if not 10.

As I drove home I thought to myself, if I could go back in time to our first day at the resort, would I cancel the Spa Day and also get mediocre sex from now on? Hmmmm?

——————————

20 minutes later I was home. As I came in the front door there was Linda sitting and waiting for me.

"Danny, what is it, you sounded so serious on the phone, is something wrong?" Linda asked.

"Oh, no, sorry just wanted to see if you wanted to go back to Pleasures on our next vacation!!"

THE END