Spa Day Ch. 10

Story Info
Ma'm teaches a married couple....
1.2k words
4.29
4.6k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helga smiled as the middle-agged couple walked into her store. It sold occult supplies to the magical community but to mortals it sold sex toys.

"Uhmm...we've been married for thirty years and we're trying to spice up our marriage. Do you recommend anything?" questioned the woman.

Helga thought that she could recommend so much. But, they were mortals and fun to play games with.

"Well, what are your names? What about your gender identities?" questioned Helga. Mortals were SO stuck in their gender norms.

"I'm Theodosia this is my husband Bruce. I'm a woman and he's a man. We're perfectly normal and respectable. We only want a little spice in our marriage. Now can you help us or not?" questioned Theodosia. She kept looking at various sex toys. Helga knew that she had no clue what any of them were. (Yet.) Helga thought she was so cute and naive.

She knew that with the proper training, Theodosia would be perfect for her friend. As the couple, continued to explore the sex store, Helga lit a candle called "Shame" and went to call the Spa. Both, Theodosia and Bruce began to feel more shame at being in a sex store.

The phone rang and Ma'm made her way to the front of her Spa. She had a formally powerful woman named Sally babbling away on a Sybian vibrator. This is what she needed a secretary for. Ma'm was to busy training sluts to answer phones.

"It's Helga. I think I have some new sluts for you. How about I send them over for a massage?" questioned Helga.

"Well...I have a new slut being programmed but I suppose I can let her percolate for me for a couple of days. She can come crawling back to me wetter than ever....that actually sounds like a lot of fun Helga. Send them over." said Ma'm.

She went back to video, Sally. Sally's law firm would be getting some very interesting tapes.

"I don't think this shop is for you. I think it's a bit too intense for a vanilla couple like yourself. What if you started out with a couples massage before anything else? Here's the address of a Spa I use. Go there now. Customers who go there always come back loosened up." said Helga.

Feeling great shame at being in a sex store, Bruce and Theodosia went over to Ma'm's Spa.

"Welcome to Dreams Spa, where we make your dreams come true." stated Ma'm.

Bruce and Theodosia thought they heard moaning coming from the back but for now they ignored that. After all, it was probably the wind.

"So my friend tells me you came here for a couples massage."

"Yes. We want to experiment more in our marriage." stated Theodosia.

Ma'm just smirked. Theodosia would definitely be the dominate one. Bruce...well she'd bring out the sissy in him. It had always been there. She just needed to bring Bruce to his full potential.

"Well, strip and get up on the massage table then." stated Ma'm. Bruce and Theodosia complied. As suspected, Ma'm noticed that Bruce's cock was nothing to write home about. It probably had never pleased Theodisa. Theodisa would soon be pleased. Theodosia would soon take delight in serving.

Ma'm started rubbing a perfume called "Obedience" into Theodosia. Theodisa was a strong woman. She'd have to be broken before Ma'm built her up. But, in the end it would be for the best. She'd be happier.

"I'm glad you came to this Spa. You're feeling a little tired, and you need to give your mind a bit of a rest. It's perfectly natural to feel tired, especially when you've been working so hard," Ma'm said reassuringly to Theodosia.

"Working so hard." stated Theodosia.

"I know, I know. Working and thinking is SO hard. That's part of the reason why you came here. You want me to help you think. You want a simple job for a dumb cunt like you." said Ma'm.

Theodisa stired a little at Ma'm calling her a dumb cunt. Soon she wouldn't mind. But, incase she bolted Ma'm tied her down. She kept rubbing the oil deep into her skin. Theodisa was old for now but soon, she'd be a bimbo. Theodosia's brain was so sluggish and lethargic that Ma'm could practically drive a truck through her distracted silences.

"Now tell me your name." questioned Ma'm.

"Theosodia..."stated Theodosia.

"Theosodia...such a hard name for you to pronounce. You really should only be saying words like titties and cock. That's all you want isn't it? That's all you live for isnt it slut?" questioned Ma'm.

"Nhmm..." said Theosodia. It was just so hard to think. She wanted the masseuse to massage deeper. She felt like thinking and working was so hard.

"Oh yes...thinking and working IS hard for you. That's why you want me to help you. You need direction in your life. I'm the person who can give that to you. A slut likes you needs a Mistress to guide her...to make all their decisions in life. Now what's your name?" questioned Ma'm.

"Nhmm.." said Theosodia again as Ma'm kept massaging her.

"That's right...you don't remember do you?" Theodisa quaked in fright at the fact that she didn't remember things but Ma'm held her down.

"It's ok...remember you can trust me. Accept that. You' no longer have to worry. I decided everything for you. Tell me what you know." said Ma'm. She was still massaging the next few minutes were very important but then she'd have a devoted slave.

"Nhmm.." said Theosodia again.

"That's ok...it's good you know nothing. It's good that everything is just floating ourt ofg your head. Bad thoughts are going now...say goodbye to them. " stated Ma'm.

"Bye...bye." said Theosodia as she giggled.

Ma'm smiled. Theosodia would be a bimbo now and much happier. It was what Ma'm did. She just made people happy. She was kind that way.

"Now what's your name?" questioned Ma'm.

"Uh..." started Theosodia. Ma'm knew it was time for her to take her mind.

"It's okay that you don't remember. I know. I know everything. Say that and know it to be true." said Ma'm.

"You know everything." said Theosodia.

"Good...good." said Ma'm. "Your name is Trixie. You serve me. You live to obey me. Understand?"

"Trixie." said Trixie.

"Now Trixie are you straight or are you gay?" questioned Ma'm.

Part of Theodosia's brain was still there trying to fight. She had to be taken down.

"Straight?" questioned Trixie. Ma'm had brought her hand down to Trixie's pussy now. She was thrusting in and out.

"But, I'm thrusting and out of your pussy. You're not sated with just two fingers are you. You want me to make you wetter don't you?" Ma'm flicked Trixie's clit and slowed down.

"Aghh." said Trixe. She was just so horny. But, she wasn't gay?

"Oh...I understand that you're not gay. But, there's no harm in one woman bringing another off, I know best and I'm just bringing you please. That's good insn't it? " said Ma'm as she continued to tease Trixie.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Ma'm said again.

"Aghh...ye...yes." moaned out Trixie.

"If you cum on my hand you must accept that you're part dyke and love pussy. Now do you want to cum?" teased Ma'm. she already knew the answer of course. How could anyone say no to her?

"Oh...kay." shuttered out Trixie.

"Well...then cum." said Ma'm. she furiously worked her hand in and out of Trixie. Soon with a little scream Trixie came. She quickly passed out from her exertions. Ma'm stared at her sad middle age body. So much transformation was required but for now she had the husband to attend to. Ma'm made her way to the other table.