Spa Day - My First Meet

Story Info
A business trip leads to my first in person fetish play.
3.1k words
4.21
4.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a lot of guys, my panty fetish started at a young age, simply as a fascination with lingerie. Of course through the years it grew/developed into more. It's been going on for about 50 years, which I have a hard time believing but that's what the math says.

In that time I've never been with anyone for kinky play. Aside from jokingly slipping into a girlfriend's panties for a couple minutes now and then, any panty play has been cyber only. It's been that way since I first started hanging out in chat rooms and sat around in panties and thigh highs waiting to hear "You've got mail." Along the way a lot of things have happened though. Limits have changed, fantasies evolved.

I have been chatting with a couple people regularly for years now. One of them in particular got very familiar. I suppose it was easier to chat and share secrets because he was halfway around the world. I could say anything, there were no expectations of it happening in real life. He knows my kinks, fantasies, desires. Some of the fantasies are pretty basic. Being on a beach in panties or in women's bikini bottoms isn't all that wild but it still isn't going to happen any time soon. But he wondered why I wouldn't be on a beach in the male version of a bikini bottom - what I've generically called a Speedo?

I explained that around here, guys didn't wear Speedos. I did have a couple of them that I wore instead of a jock strap when playing sports but no one saw me in them. It was something I started to do in high school, a lot of us did. I wouldn't wear one in public, my wife and friends would wonder what I was thinking. I was too nervous people would notice I had started shaving my legs, let alone showing up in one of those. Maybe if I was in his part of the world I could pull it off, but that wasn't likely to happen.

But opportunity DID arrive. There was a convention I could attend, work related so I'd be traveling alone. It was more or less local to my internet friend. I had a reason to be traveling to his part of the world.

My mind spun with the idea. I could meet someone in person. We could do something tame. They had natural spas there - hot water spas tourists visit. I could fly in a day early. We could meet after all these years, and I could go out in public in a Speedo where it wouldn't catch anyone's attention. The thrill would be known only to me - no one else would even know I was doing something I found sexy. Well, aside from him.

I had to do it. It was the perfect way to finally do something in real life. There was virtually no chance I'd meet anyone I knew, and even if I did the worst that would happen is they'd see me in a Speedo. A plan was made. We arranged the details. Where to meet. What to wear so we could find each other.

The day came. He found me. The small talk was awkward at first but I was surprised at how soon I felt comfortable. He asked if I was ready to go in and I told him I was, I had the Speedo on already so I could avoid changing into it in front of anyone. He just smiled.

Into the men's locker room, we went to find a locker. I was hoping we could find something secluded - when we got out I'd have to change into dry clothes and I'd be naked at some point. I had been shaving everything below my waist for a while and was nervous about someone seeing me. I had shaved the night before, I couldn't show up not smooth for him. As we looked for something I was happy to see there weren't many people around. Then I noticed the sign - everyone must shower before entering the spa, and no suits were allowed in the shower.

I've changed in locker rooms since I started shaving, but showering? Right about when I thought I could get away with breaking the rules, I heard someone say "All bare!" The locals were calling out someone who had tried to shower in their suit.

I looked at my buddy. "Naked in the shower? Are they private?" I heard another call out, more firm this time. "No suit!"

My buddy smiled again. "The showers are semi private, you'll be fine."

Damn.... I decided it would be less awkward to strip where I was, wrap a towel around me, then slip that off when I stepped into the shower. No one seemed to be looking my way, now was as good a time as any. I slid the suit down my legs and wrapped the towel around me.

"Don't be in such a hurry, Kristi. Who wouldn't enjoy seeing your smooth clit?"

I was startled. No one had ever spoken to me like that. I went by Kristi when we were playing online. My cock is rather small when soft, and we referred to it as a clit. But this was in person, around other people! My Speedo was on the floor, I was wrapped in a towel, and I could feel my clit twitch. I realized I was biting my lip. Oh god, I can NOT get hard before getting into the shower...

I looked up at my host and felt owned. I had felt this way before, but never in person. Online? Sure. Submissiveness came in waves during chats. But not WITH someone.

I held my towel in place with one hand while I bent over to pick up my suit with the other. He closed the locker. When it slammed it startled me again. It felt like a signal, my sissy life had just become real.

We walked over to the showers. The stalls had walls between them so no one could see who was next to them, but the entry was open to the room. There were a few people milling around and anyone behind me could see me. I put my suit on a hook on the wall, but anything there could get wet? Where did the towel go? I looked around. My host noted my hesitancy. "There's no reason to dry off after, you're just going to get wet again." I stepped back, took a breath, set my towel down on a bench and took the steps into the stall. I know someone must have seen me, but wasn't sure who, or how many.

I kept my back to the room, hiding myself as much as I could. I wondered if anyone who saw my smooth ass would know I was a sissy? It was embarrassing. And thrilling. I remembered my host's words "Who wouldn't enjoy seeing your smooth clit?" I was biting my lip again. Who was I fooling? There was a part of me WANTING to be seen. I turned around. I didn't rush rinsing off my back. I turned back to turn off the water and got brave again. Full frontal to the room as I took my Speedo off the hook and stepped into it. When I looked up, my host was watching me, smiling.

I smiled back, looked down, and felt myself blushing. What the fuck was I doing? I took a breath and walked out into the room.

Water was dripping down my bare back and legs. It felt fantastic. I was in a Speedo, walking out into a group of people. Some of them knew I was smooth. And my small cock? Even if it wasn't as obvious as when it was uncovered, there wasn't much of a bulge in my Speedo. I found myself wishing my suit was wet so it clung more. Nowhere to hide.

As we walked out to the spa, no one seemed to notice me. I wasn't the only guy in a Speedo. We stepped into the water and I got to experience that wonderful feeling when the water reaches my crotch and makes it soaking wet. I've always liked the feel when the water would start lapping up against my clit. I'm strange that way I guess.

My host... I had been thinking of him as "my host," but now that we were in the pool and I had exposed myself to who knows how many people, "host" didn't seem right. He was my.. what? Boss? Owner?

He asked if I'd like a drink. I just said "sure" and he went off to the spa-side bar. He came back and as he handed me mine, asked if I was ok.

"Huh?"

"Are you ok? You seem quiet. We're in the water, no one can see the Speedo, no one saw anything they cared about in the shower. You're fine."

"No, not that. I was wondering what to call you?"

"Sir would be fitting."

Of course. I called him Sir in our chats. Why not here. "Yes Sir. How rude of me."

"That's ok Kristi. Wandering around with your smooth little clit showing was distracting I'm sure. This is your first day in public as a sissy, correct?"

"Yes, I suppose it is..."

He looked into my eyes. "You suppose? You just showed off your smooth clit to anyone who happened to be around. Now you're wandering around in public in a Speedo, calling me Sir, and answering to your female name. Are you here as a sissy today Kristi, or just a guy in a Speedo?"

"Well when you put it that way, I guess I'm here as a sissy." I smiled a little when I said it.

"You GUESS? You can do better than that. We've all seen your cute little clit, Kristi. You can tell the truth." He wasn't smiling.

I shyly said "I'm here as a sissy today."

It was exciting to say it to someone. Maybe it was the liquor, or maybe it was just being "out," but I felt more confident somehow. I was just going with it at that point.

He asked how things were going so far. How did I feel about showing off to strangers? I asked if he really thought anyone had seen me. He assured me people had, but it was ok. They knew I was there under his supervision.

"They knew you were my sissy." He said it so matter-of-factly.

I looked around. Were people hearing what he was saying? Did I WANT them to be hearing this? Were any of the guys who had seen me in the shower out here now?

I nervously laughed. "You're kidding, right?"

"Sure, I'm kidding." He didn't sound convincing.

I didn't know what to believe at that point. I was so flustered, or maybe it was excited, I wasn't sure what to think. Or what I wanted.

He kept complimenting me, mentioning my smooth clit and how adorable it looked. He had me get out of the water and walk around so people could see me. "Show off that cute bump you have. Look around and decide which woman's swimsuit you'd rather be wearing."

In short he spent the afternoon reminding me what a sissy I was. And I was believing every word of it. He knew he had me and was enjoying it. Pressing my limits. Teasing me. Reminding me what a slut I was. Getting me excited about it.

Just when I'd start to wonder if things would go further, he'd back off. And I'd calm down. Then he'd point out some woman and say I'd look great in that swimsuit. And start working me up again.

Eventually it was time to leave. "But before we go, did you like showering in front of strangers? You looked good in there with the water running down your smooth skin."

I admitted there was a certain thrill to it.

"I thought you'd like that. When we get back, you're going to undress at the locker and walk to the showers naked. No towel. When you are done rinsing off, you will walk back to the locker wet, naked and dripping. If anyone starts a conversation with you, you will stop and speak with them. When you do get back to the locker, you'll get your towel and dry off, then lay your towel out on the bench, sit down, and wait for me to give you your clothes."

"Yes Sir." I was a little unsure of what all he had said, my mind got a bit fuzzy, but felt all I could do was agree.

On the walk back to the locker room I was thinking about what was about to happen. As small as the Speedo was, I thought about how much protection I imagined that little bit of fabric was offering. Soon I wouldn't even have that. I'd be showing off my sissy body to anyone who cared to look. It sounded like fun.

We got to our locker and I stood there, a little dazed.

"What are you waiting for?" He said it like a challenge.

I snapped out of it and looked at Sir. Why was I stalling? I had to do this. It felt like it was my duty.

I pulled down my Speedo and fumbled a little when trying to get it all the way off. Oh god, were people watching? I looked at my smooth clit and noticed a small bead of precum already forming. It felt like my body was betraying me, going out of it's way to show everyone how much I enjoyed this when I was trying to act like it was nothing out of the ordinary.

I took a breath and stood up, naked. Resigned to my place in life.

Sir just stood there in front of the locker.

People were talking, getting dressed, getting undressed. It was a normal day. Yet I felt like I was being displayed, shown off as the sissy I had become.

"Put your suit down and go shower. I'll put things in the locker. Go connect with your inner slut, show off that little clit!" He was smiling. Enjoying this.

I didn't make eye contact wth anyone as I walked but I showered without trying to hide this time. I spent most of the time facing the room. My small clit in full view. When I wasn't facing the room I imagined that people were watching, and I wondered if anyone was fantasizing about fucking my sissy ass. I had gone from hiding to imagining I was a tease.

I took my time showering. When I finished, Sir was waiting for me. He paraded me over to our locker. I stood there naked, on display as he opened the locker and got my towel.

I dried myself off, spread the towel on the bench, and sat down.

I had brought male underwear, and a pair of panties with me, I wanted to have options depending on how things had gone. I wasn't surprised when Sir took the panties out of my bag. Shiny, purple, with a small bow on the front. He made no attempt to hide them as he handed them to me. I slipped them on and stood there for an embarrassing amount of time before he handed me my shirt. I slipped that on, and he made me stand there until he was finished dressing. I knew my shirt was not quite long enough to hide everything, that my panties would be peaking out for all to see.

He knew I loved that look. He knew I had been teased enough that I would stand there and wait.

Finally he handed me my pants. I bent over to put them on, exposing my panty clad ass to anyone who might be looking. I pulled them up and I was back to looking like a normal guy. But I certainly didn't feel like one. Even fully clothed it felt like people knew.

Who had seen me? Did people really assume I was Sir's sissy? I wasn't sure.

With that, our day was coming to an end. We chatted a bit before heading our separate ways. He asked how I liked it. I admitted that I wasn't expecting to be paraded around with my smooth clit showing, but it turned out to be thrilling. He told me that was great, but I was not to go back to the hotel and relive the experience while pleasuring myself. I was not to cum until he gave me permission.

He went his way and I headed back to my hotel. I spent the rest of the day in panties, that evening after dinner surfing porn on the 'net, edging. Waiting for him to sign on and allow me some relief.

But he never signed on that night. At 3am my panties were stained with pre cum but I couldn't get myself off, not without his permission.

I finally went to bed and struggled to fall asleep.

Our plans only included the spa. There wasn't a next step - I hadn't expected being paraded around and brought so far into my submissive, sissy fantasy. I hadn't planned on being denied release after it happened. Well, I had imagined he might request it, he had before, but it was just the one afternoon with him and I could get myself off and he'd never know.

But I had been drawn in. I was his. I couldn't go against his wishes and risk messing up our next meet. If there was one.

I finally fell asleep, but morning came quickly. I woke up still in full sissy mode, my panties felt wonderful and I was rock hard with the memory of what had happened the day before.

I was in deep. I wanted more. But right now I had to get ready for the convention. A quick shower and back into the same panties - I should have brought more.

I spent the day distracted by my thoughts and the feel of the slippery fabric on my smooth skin. It was so nice I felt wet spots on more than one occasion. I tried to pay attention to the seminars but couldn't. I sent an email right before lunch, again telling Sir I hadn't expected being paraded around or showing off as much as I had, but I enjoyed it. I had behaved last night and not gotten myself off. And that I was planning on buying more lingerie. If he would like, I'd be happy to model it for him before I left.

As I sat in the last seminar of the day, searching the 'net for local adult toy stores, his reply showed up.

The days I had left were going to be a little different than I had expected...