Spa treat

Story Info
Gilmore Girls. Logan and Rory. Powerplay, rough, anal, oral.
3.9k words
4.38
4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers

This story is a scene from one of my longer fanfics where Logan and Rory are married with kids, and have gone for a quick spa treat. They practice BDSM inspired power-play.

---

Logan had been surprised when he'd learned Rory was taking him to a spa, but he really wasn't objecting. A long afternoon and the whole next day for just the two of them, somewhere on the outskirts of Èze, sounded divine. He would've been fine with a dinner and a walk around town - he'd done the fancy - it wasn't what he needed. What he needed was to know, to feel, that she wanted to spend time with him.

"So, do we have an itinerary when here or...," Logan inquired, having been finishing up a casual call from Mitchum in the car while Rory had checked them in, as they reached their suite and had just minutes ago had their luggage brought into the room and were just getting comfortable.

The room was decorated in white and golden yellow, mirror dressers at both sides of the bed and across the room. But most importantly, the room had a private terrace shaded by shrubs from the other visitors, overlooking the sea, which essentially meant that they didn't really need to bother with keeping up appearances - at least not when they didn't feel like it.

"Well...," Rory began with a sigh. "The procedures I've planned for tomorrow - you can change anything I picked out, I didn't really know what you wanted," Rory said apologetically, trying very hard to appear all confident doing this, and handed him the short list of times and places, the final couples massage taking place right there in their room. She knew that many would've wanted to start the evening off with something like that, but frankly - she herself still needed to adjust to the idea.

"I quite like the idea of you picking things out for me, you know...," Logan said, huskily, and stepped close to Rory, wrapping his arms around her hips. Her arms went around his neck, and she looked into his eyes. His eyes had always been expressive, a little secretive at the same time.

Logan stretched out his neck and kissed her, causing Rory's back to arch beautifully.

"And tonight?" he asked, as the kiss broke but their faces stayed close, already dying to get that dress she was wearing off from her.

"Tonight... well...," Rory hesitated. "It's a bit of a private spa tonight, I guess you could call it," she explained, speaking in an innocent tone. "We have some oils, bath salts, the bath and the private jacuzzi and pool... Dinner is arranged, either at the restaurant or on the terrace - we just need to let them know when we want it, and I planned a movie night outside after dark," Rory listed, gesturing around the room. The bathtub was on the edge of the bedroom, overlooking the terrace, not tucked away in the bathroom allowing one to feel like one was outside if one felt like it.

"I like that idea," Logan murmured, emphasizing 'like' by adding a hint of his charm as he said it. He liked the simplicity of this plan, as all he really wanted was to just be around her.

"Actually, Logan," Rory began. "I wanted to suggest something more for tonight..," she said and pulled open her small makeup case, which had never really contained much make up, but just some cosmetics - creams and facial toners, and a small box of jewlery, and exposed the velvet bag they used for their sex toys.

"Well... that's certainly a way to complete the evening," Logan smiled, liking the prospect. He'd never really thought they'd not have sex, this was just a little bit more straightforward from her than she usually was. Usually they'd just leave each other hints - a toy with or without instructions waiting somewhere to be put in or on, or her just putting her collar on as if wearing a piece of jewelry to just join him while watching TV. Or as with many parents - it was often simply hinted by tiny whispers and touches, other times even planning for it if schedules were too conflicting otherwise.

Rory took out the thin leather collar and handed it to Logan for him to put it on her. That collar represented her giving up control and enjoying that sensation probably most prominently. It was symbolic. Since the first time Logan had put it on her she always felt sexy, content and eager to embrace the feeling that came with giving up control when she felt it against her skin.

And while at first Rory had been a little hesitant about whether feeling like this was, in fact, healthy, she realized that if something had had such an exhilarating effect on their marriage, at least in the bedroom, it couldn't just be tossed away and forgotten about, or ignored because it was a little unconventional.

Logan didn't really know what to say. It was incredibly hot that Rory was the one who was suggesting it. He could feel his role in this rise to the surface, feeling more confident and powerful by the second as his hands opened the buckle on the collar and placed the leather around her beck, and buckled it.

Trusting herself in his hands was the safest Rory felt, she didn't have to make any decisions - not even about the simplest things like what she was doing to do the next minute, or when she got to eat or rest. Logan had never been very harsh on her, it was just a game, but even tiny things like that had been something they'd been able to get lost in together.

"I'll go get ready?" Rory asked, unsure what he wanted from her. It sometimes took her a few minutes to get into her part.

Having been married as long as they had, there was no pretence that sometimes getting ready to have sex lacked its spontanaety, one wanting to look, smell and feel one's best. Sometimes this might include both of them to shower before, create some ambiance or even get their toys ready. But that was fine, and frankly Logan too needed a moment to get his mind straight and he nodded in response.

While Rory disappeared into the bathroom to change, Logan made sure their room door had a 'do not disturb' sign, and toed off his shoes, wanting to get comfortable. The terrace door was half ajar, letting the light sea breeze to carry inside, but as they seemed secluded enough not to hear anyone else's voices from the nearby terraces, he figured it was perhaps half the thrill to leave the possibility for someone to hear them open.

He sank onto the bed, and sighed, the anticipation mixing in with his personal excitement.

Just a minute later Rory stepped out of the bathroom in a partially sheer blue bodysuit that had some extra detailing around her waist, almost creating a corset-like look. There was no bra as such, just the arches and strap lines outlining her breasts, the bottom appeared just like a regular body from far, but as she stepped closer, Logan could tell the suit was indeed crotchless. The crotchless aspect of it only really showed as her thighs were a little more apart, opening up her delicious center.

It was strange how Rory almost looked like she became more powerful whenever she wore those, despite the submissive role. But Logan wasn't about to discuss it right that minute, his eyes having been captivated by the ravishing creature in front of him.

Rory had pulled her hair up into a small bun, exposing her neck, and he could observe well how her nipples stood pert even despite the summer warmth. She'd chosen a pair of dark red pumps as well, making her legs look even longer.

"Turn," he instructed her, remaining seated for the time being. He could look at her for hours like this. It was that curve of her hip that he loved, the arch on her back and neck, her lean and long arms. He kept thinking back to the innocent young Rory he'd once met, quite unable to comprehend how she had transformed over the years to this goddess.

"Come here," Logan said, gesturing at the spot between his legs.

Rory was almost about to get on her knees, knowing how much Logan loved it when she started him off with a blowjob, but Logan didn't want to rush this.

"Just stand," he corrected, leaving Rory standing close to him, her legs slightly open, arms crossed across the small of her back, without him asking for it, her breasts right about the height of his face. Not a bad view.

His lips kissed her breast, swirling his tongue around her nipples, grazing it ever so slightly with his teeth. He repeated the action on her other breast - kiss, swirl, gentle graze, the following open mouthed kiss taking in a large part of her breast as a whole. He kissed the edges of the outlines that the bodysuit created around her breasts and then down the middle, over her stomach that was hidden under the fabric.

Logan could hear her breathing intensify, and if he were to be honest, he could smell her arousal without as much as touching her. What an intoxicating scent.

Returning to her breasts - again - lick, swirl, graze and repeat, he glanced up at her, seeing her eyes closed having already disappeared into some inner world. That was just where he wanted her.

He continued that for a while, deciding right there that this time the control play was going to be different. She'd asked for control, and that was what she was going to get - but pain play was not what he felt like including this time, even though he knew that that was something she was probably anticipating. This game was as much about the mental as the physical.

Logan rose and took a blindfold from her bag, and fastened it around her eyes. She'd kept her eyes closed most of the time, but now he really wanted to make sure her senses were heightened, planning on leaving it on for quite some time.

He walked around her, leaving her anticipating, almost seeing her startle a little as he just barely began to trace her arm up to her neck and then back on the other side, his fingertips just barely grazing her.

After doing that for a while, reaching her hips, Logan moved her hand on her ass in circles, and then made the motion of slapping her ass, making the air move around her, but stopped his hand from hitting her, making her tense up for a moment. She knew this game as well as he did, sensing each movement of the air molecule around her when blindfolded. And still - her arms stayed locked behind her even without restraints which he wasn't planning on using that day. She was inflicting the control herself as much as he was.

Logan kissed his way down her spine, the wetness of those kisses surprising her, the summer breeze feeling cool against the wet trail of saliva. He repeated the pretend slapping motion a few more times, ending them instead of a red print on her ass just with a firm, possessive grip. He continued his kisses down the back of her legs, his hands on either side of her thighs, following her delicate lines.

In the meanwhile, he removed his own clothes. Logan was very turned on as well, his firm 9 inch arousal aching for touch. He rubbed his shaft a few times, but didn't want to do too much, knowing the anticipation was half the fun.

"Turn. And get on your back on the bed," Logan instructed her.

Rory complied, stumbling a little in her pumps on the carpet because she couldn't see, but managed to keep her balance.

Rory felt a little puzzled. It was not like Logan had never teased her for a long time before, but right now it was almost like she'd been denied several stinging slaps - was it weird that she missed them?

"Put your arms above your head," he continued.

Rory placed her hands where he'd told her, crossing her wrists as if expecting some restraints. But again - there weren't any coming, leaving her anticipating.

Logan climbed on top of her, hovering just above her, allowing her to feel him, gently crazing her thighs and abdomen with his arousal, and snuggled into her neck, kissing it once more. He pressed down his hips on her, really letting her feel him, and kissed her lips for the first time that day, demandingly, the kiss leaving them both a little breathless.

Logan then raised his hips back up, noting a slight whimper of disapproval from her, making him grin smugly, realizing that it was his cock that she wanted.

Leaving her craving him, he stood up from the bed again, letting the anticipation carry.

He rummaged through the velvet bag, making some noise so Rory would know he was looking for toys, leaving her guessing what he was getting.

Next, Rory felt his tongue flick over her nipples, getting her hopes up because she truly loved the black pair of nipple clamps they had - just strong enough to be left on for hours. But what she felt instead, was suction, recognizing the pink T-cups that created a vacuum. They were so innocent looking, but the sensation they created certainly made her gasp. Her hips bucked upwards along with it, but there was nothing to buck up against. The suction on the other nipple followed.

Logan slowly traced his hands over her sides, stomach and thighs again, letting the tension linger before positioning himself above her but lower than before, and laid a surprising and deep kiss on her clit, between the lacy crotchless panties. That certainly got a welcomed reaction from her, her hips raising off the bed once again.

He was careful not to actually touch her between her folds with his hands, knowing that for her his hands were almost too familiar, and perhaps too straightforward - him knowing by now well what buttons to push. But this time he really just wanted to drive her insane with want.

Hence the next sensation Rory felt was a tiny cool object, no bigger than the size of a finger, which she figured was probably the bullet vibrator they owned. The object began to buzz around her outer lips, before trailing over her clit. That torture continued for what felt like ages. Then the tiny object slipped into her vagina. It felt nice, but way too tiny, taking some effort from her to squeeze her muscles so it wouldn't slip out due to her wetness.

Logan watched as she clenched her muscles around it as if wanting to feel more of it - he knew it was frustrating - that was the point. He kissed her clit again giving her at least some relief.

He was frankly throbbing himself, craving her touch himself, hence he climbed to her side, turning her head just enough so she'd get the hint of what was expected from her without words.

A hot throbbing member pushed past her lips, and she welcomed it, keeping her hands still above her head in her voluntary restraint. Her head bucked, as much as she could and he didn't hold back either. But for the first time during this session, she felt the control she'd been truly craving - of him using her.

The vibrator within her buzzed, definitely adding to her arousal, but not getting her much closer to her high. She craved her high, preferably the rough kind, but what she felt instead was Logan brush his hand against the suction cups, and increase the level of suction by a little, making her ache even more.

Logan pulled away abruptly, as if depriving her even from satisfying him, and he went to stand at the foot of the bed, seeing her helpless and aching for release. He moved his hand up and down his shaft, watching her whimper like that.

"Touch yourself, rub yourself," he ordered, calmly stroking his own cock.

Rory looked puzzled, it was not often he'd told her to do that, but she complied and began to make circles through the hood of her clit. The view of her was incredible.

He observed her body build to it's release reluctantly, sensing her disbelief that he was just going to order her to finish herself off like this. He knew the signs of her building up to it, and just as she was about to reach it, he said, "Stop."

She returned her hands above her head, without being told to.

He bent her knees a little more, kneeling under them and let his member slide over her sensitive, dripping, folds. He knew she loved the warmth of it. He pulled out the small vibrator, living his own arousal just waiting there on her clit. But instead of pushing into her, as she so desperately craved, he pushed in a more sizable silicone vibrator, almost the size of him. He could tell she felt some relief, but some disappointment as well - right but not quite. Her core now was plugged up, but there was no vibration, no friction.

A lump of lube dropped to the second, smaller vibrator he had at hand, Rory recognizing the sound of the lube tube.

Slowly he nudged the well-lubed butt-plug against her sphincter, making her moan. She relaxed her muscles, and without much resistance he pushed it into her. Roy felt incredibly full, but she needed friction.

He considered turning on the first vibrator, but didn't, instead simply began to move it in and out of her, slowly. He could've done that himself, technically, but he wasn't sure he could hold off long enough if he did, quite liking the way he could now just occasionally slide himself up and down her folds for attention, slapping his cock down against her clit every once in a while, making her gasp at the warm and heavy slap.

As she was again beginning to tense up, climbing up to her release, without warning Logan pulled the vibrator out of her, leaving her whimpering from disappointment.

He stepped away for a minute or two, seriously struggling himself to not just fuck her senseless right then, but he knew that delaying this was good - it'd feel so much better later. He wasn't just edging her - this was mutual.

Rory felt the bed move besides her again, as Logan returned to her upper lips, first kissing them and then using them just like he'd done before. Rory was in another plane of some sort - her nipples aching, her labia and core pulsing for a touch, any touch, that would provide release while every hole of her was filled up.

The way she flicked her tongue this time though, was too much for Logan, bringing him too close to delaying things much longer. It almost made him want to punish her a little for pushing him like that - or was it just that she was no longer really submissive, but the one with the real control just hiding in the skin of one.

He rapidly pulled his cock out, wanting to slap her - but held off.

"Turn," Logan ordered, pulling her hips roughly in the air, indicating how he wanted her.

It was difficult to move while having so many things inside of her. But somehow she managed. She rested on her forearms, her suctioned nipples tangling underneath her, grazing against the sheets.

The larger vibrator was taken out. Logan thrust into her, both craving each-other's warmth. Rory's core was stretched even further, causing her to let out a loud moan. The sound, and the potential of it carrying outside to the terrace made Logan grin.

A rough fucking was what she got, the two bodies slamming into each other with the wetness making it even more audible. The sensation of the lace against his shaft only added to his sensations. With one hand Logan reached out for their toybag and pulled out an old belt they'd added into it, which they sometimes used for tying her up. But this time - he simply slid the dark leather belt underneath her hips and used that to trust her into him with more force.

It felt less personal than holding her, her skin feeling his fingers hold onto him, but that was what she liked. What she didn't like, at least no initially, was him pulling out unexpectedly again, and shoving in the vibrator, now turned on, again and again, jolting it back and forth inside of her. He was trying to delay his release still, and as a side-effect leave her feeling thoroughly fucked as if having been used by several men.

Rory was in overdrive, pushing her hips against his hand, searching for her release. And that she got, her abdominal muscles clenching and her knees almost going weak for a moment, while her moans grew louder.

Extracting the vibrator from inside of her, he didn't, however, just let her collapse into a throbbing puddle, but used the belt to hold her hips up, his forearms getting a good workout too. He gave her a moment, but not too much, and still feeling her puslate, he slipped into her and continued to fuck her, taking his release as well, while she had her second and third orgasm, leaving her almost completely limp.

GG_smut
GG_smut
47 Followers
12