Spa treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The loosening of the belt felt more symbolic than Logan had meant it. But as they laid there, side by side, breathing heavily, Logan pushed away her blindfold, and pulled her close, and brushed his lips against her forehead, he felt utterly content. The smile that crept to her face looked incredible, feeling exhilarated and at the same time relieved, how Logan had handled that. It had been about control, but the kind that worked mostly for her advantage.

Rory had almost floated off to a sleep-like state, after feeling so much, she hadn't even realized when Logan had removed the suction cups and slipped off the bed. It was the sound of water pouring into the bathtub, and the scent of lavender, mixing with something she couldn't quite pinpoint, that brought her back.

"Join me?" Logan asked, inviting her to the bathtub.

It would've perhaps been even more symbolic, and no doubt sexier, to carry her to the bathtub, but Logan was not in his thirties anymore, and Rory knew it. While fit and healthy, there were limits that were better not pushed - odd impulsive lifting positions definitely being among them. And he simply walked her over to the tub, supporting her as she still felt a little weak.

She slipped off her bodysuit.

He climbed into the tub ahead of her, then invited her to lean against him, and wrapped his arms around her.

She wanted to just sink into him, turning her head to the side and kissing his chest, whispering, "I love you." It was incredible how now that he was really paying attention, he really was doing an exceptional job at it - reading her request, her body and the fragile balance between control and something best avoided.

12